(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,034 posts
  • 931 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 26 hours ago by Nicholastree
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg
There are 18,034 posts in this topic. You are on page 141 of 361.
#7001 6 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Why doesn't the seller register the game in the free play area? The buyer can pick it up at the end of the show. This way we have one more pin to play in the free play area.

A great idea, let's discuss ways to get the owner to do so:

#7002 6 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

A great idea, let's discuss ways to get the owner to do so:

How about in another thread and leave this one to buying and selling games?

#7003 6 years ago
Quoted from bpa:

How about in another thread and leave this one to buying and selling games?

My sarcasm didn't come through I guess

#7004 6 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

My sarcasm didn't come through I guess

#7005 6 years ago

TOM coming in on Saturday!

#7006 6 years ago

Thinking about trading my big buck hunter. Works 100% and is in great shape. Looking mostly for a wcs or transformer pro but open for offers. Let's see what is out there.

#7007 6 years ago
Quoted from Lemank:

Thinking about trading my big buck hunter. Works 100% and is in great shape. Looking mostly for a wcs or transformer pro but open for offers. Let's see what is out there.

Where are you located?

#7008 6 years ago

I highly doubt it, but I'll ask anyway!!! Anyone in here even remotely into EM's? If so I have a beautiful working Williams Blue Chip that I just restored that I'd be willing to trade or sell. I picked it up for something to restore but had no plans to keep it.

#7009 6 years ago

Just listed a freshly re-stenciled and super sweet Bally Evel Knievel with original "goodie bag" of stuff.

Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “Nearly Mint Condition Bally EK SS pinball for sale. -Fresh professional cabinet respray/restencil. -Original back glass is as close to flawless as possible. See pics. -All new CPR...”
2017-09-08
Bryn Athyn, PA
Archived after: 65 days
Viewed: 609 times

#7010 6 years ago

Pretty Evel Knievel!

#7011 6 years ago

I love EM's. Blue Chip I have seen several for sale some working, some not. What price do you have on yours?

Like my Orbit I tried to buy the seller was from your state (MD) and we could not find a way to get them to mine. (IN) Don't like shipping but if you could ever get here for one of the races I would buy it maybe.

Could even through in your Majorettes and Flying Turns along with the Blue Chip if they are in working condition?

#7012 6 years ago
Quoted from Grayman_EM:

I love EM's. Blue Chip I have seen several for sale some working, some not. What price do you have on yours?
Like my Orbit I tried to buy the seller was from your state (MD) and we could not find a way to get them to mine. (IN) Don't like shipping but if you could ever get here for one of the races I would buy it maybe.
Could even through in your Majorettes and Flying Turns along with the Blue Chip if they are in working condition?

You can ship through the retailer Fastenal really cheap. A local collector shipped a pin from GA to Mn for $125. They don't offer insurance unless it is crated. Take the zip codes of the two stores closest to you, and fill out a rare quote request on their website.

#7013 6 years ago
Quoted from Grayman_EM:

I have seen one gorgeous one for sale personally at the York show last year and I believe it was $900. I have no idea if it sold or not and I wouldn't expect that much for mine. Honestly I don't really have a price in mind or to gauge off of because I deal mainly with solid states. Majorettes and Flying turns aren't going anywhere until I kick the bucket. Sorry

#7014 6 years ago

I've seen projects from $125.00 to around $500.00. It's not a really good pin as most people don't hold it. IMO

#7015 6 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

I highly doubt it, but I'll ask anyway!!! Anyone in here even remotely into EM's? If so I have a beautiful working Williams Blue Chip that I just restored that I'd be willing to trade or sell. I picked it up for something to restore but had no plans to keep it.

I like Blue Chip. Sort of like a single player version of Grand Prix without the bulk and full-current flippers....always feels good to rip the spinners and always pisses me off with balls STDM after shooting the 4-5-6. Underrated.

#7016 6 years ago

Other - For Sale
“I have a nice Killer killer instinct arcade for sale. In good shape was a wargods in it's past life. See below for all info $650 cash pick Just ask for any questions you have. Plen...”
2017-08-16
Baltimore, MD
Archived after: 34 days
Viewed: 327 times

Still for sale make a offer Also looking for a Freddy pinball at realistic price.

#7017 6 years ago
Quoted from akm:

Where are you located?

I just saw this. I am located 20 min north of Pitts. 16066

#7018 6 years ago

Trying to buy the TWD in Pitt. Have a beautiful loaded shadow to sell or trade if you have a local TWD

#7019 6 years ago

Brian Saunders normally will haul from the York show west towards IL.

You might arrange for lower cost transport of a game from MD or PA if brought to the show at York.

#7020 6 years ago

Is the area really as dry for pins as it seems? Just sold one of my games and have some money burning a hole in my pocket, but it doesn't look like much is available at the moment either here on Pinside or on Craigslist. Looking for something under $3K.

#7021 6 years ago
Quoted from akm:

Is the area really as dry for pins as it seems? Just sold one of my games and have some money burning a hole in my pocket, but it doesn't look like much is available at the moment either here on Pinside or on Craigslist.

Feels that way Did your Spiderman sell yet or was it a different pin that sold?

Someone just posted a JP in Herndon. It looks OK. Has a new playfield, but sounds like the swap killed the lower GI.

I just bought a cheap Mata Hari that needs a good repinning. Great backglass, decent cab, some wear on the playfield. Not sure if it's a keeper for me. Great game and meh theme.

Maybe I'll head up to York to see what looks interesting.

I'm surprised there isn't more available. Figured people would be selling to free up funds for York.

#7022 6 years ago

Hey guys I know this thread is for purchasing but i figured someone might be able to help me. I just bought a road show and im having issues with 3 switches closed. I have no idea what to look for or where to find them. I'm looking to hire someone closeish to Richmond, Virginia who might be able to help get my machine back and up and running

#7023 6 years ago
Quoted from zimjoe:

Feels that way Did your Spiderman sell yet or was it a different pin that sold?
Someone just posted a JP in Herndon. It looks OK. Has a new playfield, but sounds like the swap killed the lower GI.
I just bought a cheap Mata Hari that needs a good repinning. Great backglass, decent cab, some wear on the playfield. Not sure if it's a keeper for me. Great game and meh theme.
Maybe I'll head up to York to see what looks interesting.
I'm surprised there isn't more available. Figured people would be selling to free up funds for York.

Nope, it's still available. I ended up finding a buyer for Sopranos after taking it off the market.

You should definitely try to make it to York. It's a fun show.

#7024 6 years ago

Was able to get it working. Thank you everyone for your help and suggestions

#7025 6 years ago
Quoted from Mrawesome44:

Was able to get it working. Thank you everyone for your help and suggestions

Great job! Was just sitting down to respond to you. I usually find Pinside a great place to post a technical question.

Quoted from akm:

Nope, it's still available.

At least people will always know it's HUO

It's pretty fun looking, but the home version pins seem to make buyers nervous. From what I have read it looks like a Spike 2 system with production parts. They have a couple things that work simultaneously to keep board count down, but other than that it looks legit. Unlike "The Pin" before it, the playfield even lifts for maintenance.

Your game play video looks pretty good too. The color LED is nice and the call outs too. The ramps are a little simpler than many commercial games, but it looks at least as complex as the Jetsons.

I've talked with people IRL about this game and the feedback is like the old joke about riding a moped. Everyone says it looks fun, but no one is sure if he should own one.

I could see non-pinhead parents snapping this up for a game room. CL may be an easier venue.

#7026 6 years ago

Want to trade for your GB Pro for my nice WCS+cash. PM if interested.

#7027 6 years ago

AC/DC prem HUO up for trade

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Looking to change up a pin. HUO AC/DC prem. 1k plays. Great shape, plays great. Has pingraffix fire art blades, crossover ramp decal and speaker panel. Shaker installed. Lit u...”
2017-09-10
Drums, PA
7,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 21 days
Viewed: 1617 times

#7028 6 years ago

i have a diamond plate Diner i've been fixing up, if it tickles anyone's fancy. not completely done with it, but i installed new plastics, led's, rubbers, star posts and cleaned it up nice. york show is coming and i'm getting the fever. never fails.

#7029 6 years ago

Selling my Super modded Mustang Pro to finance a GB Premium.
Would also trade it + cash for your GB Premium.
Ad in Marketplace with pix.

#7030 6 years ago

Anyone localish(within 3-4 hours) have a hobbit for a reasonable price like the last 2 that just sold?

#7031 6 years ago

If anyone wants to trade their GB pro for a very nice WCS and cash, pm me.

#7032 6 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Anyone localish(within 3-4 hours) have a hobbit for a reasonable price like the last 2 that just sold?

Like the 6k one in Maine. That was a steal!

#7033 6 years ago

Gauging interest in a potential trade (preferred) or sale involving my excellent condition (it's as close to mint as I've seen) TSPP with the following upgrades/mods: color DMD, full LEDs, nuclear side rails and backbox hinges, sillyoldelf art package (side blades, back art, and speakerbox art), duff beer can flasher mod from mezelmods, kwik e mart and worst pinball ever comic book guy decals from backalley, duff beer speaker acrylics, pinballdecals target decals, remote battery holder, and titan flipper rubbers.

Ideally, I'd love to trade +/- cash if needed for something on my wishlist. Right now, my top choice would be AC/DC premium, Dialed In, No Good Gofers, or WhiteWater. I'm only interested in fully working machines in nice condition.

As of now, a buddy of mine (fellow pinsider) gets first dibs, but I'm just gauging interest. I'd need about $5700 for this based on what I have in it.

Thanks!

#7034 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

Like the 6k one in Maine. That was a steal!

Yep and the modded 6200 and a few others around 6400- 6500. I tried to get one but cldnt work out the trip.

#7035 6 years ago

I'd be open to trading one or more of the following pins in my collection (plus adding cash depending on the trade):

1) SWE1 (undocumented HUO, beautiful condition)
2) Mousin' Around (fast and clean with LEDs, good color in the cab, some wear at the ball drops in the inlanes)
3) Pinbot (very nice example, full LEDs + Pinscore displays that really bring out the blue/red split)
4) F-14 Tomcat (very nice, full LEDs, very fast and clean)
5) Flash (fully working, complete with man-boobs for your viewing pleasure)

I'm looking for TSPP, RFM, TZ, CV, and TAF, but would be open to other top 30ish caliber games as well.

#7036 6 years ago
Quoted from per3per3:

Gauging interest in a potential trade (preferred) or sale involving my excellent condition (it's as close to mint as I've seen) TSPP with the following upgrades/mods: color DMD, full LEDs, nuclear side rails and backbox hinges, sillyoldelf art package (side blades, back art, and speakerbox art), duff beer can flasher mod from mezelmods, kwik e mart and worst pinball ever comic book guy decals from backalley, duff beer speaker acrylics, pinballdecals target decals, remote battery holder, and titan flipper rubbers.
Ideally, I'd love to trade +/- cash if needed for something on my wishlist. Right now, my top choice would be AC/DC premium, Dialed In, No Good Gofers, or WhiteWater. I'm only interested in fully working machines in nice condition.
As of now, a buddy of mine (fellow pinsider) gets first dibs, but I'm just gauging interest. I'd need about $5700 for this based on what I have in it.
Thanks!

I've seen this game in person and it is NICE. Immaculate.

#7037 6 years ago

I have the following I can sell and can deliver to York if presold. All pretty sweet and listed on CL in DC. PM for details if interested. Will contribute to Pinside if sold here.

Old Chicago $900
Sopranos $5500
BOP 2.0 $7500

#7038 6 years ago

I can deliver this also to the White Rose show in York, Pa on Friday [Ad embed: this ad was deleted]

#7039 6 years ago

Looking for an old (50s or 60s) TV "as-is" that I can take the bezel from in order to make an old timey TV which plays all Twilight Zone. I already have the episiodes loaded up, i need a TV to cover the computer monitor I'm using.

all the TVs I've found are working, and therefore the owner wants $100-200 for it. (or more, in one crazy person's case). Zenith or Philco preferred!

Also looking for neon signs that *look* of a similar age. Zenith, etc. Doesn't have to be actually vintage, just have that look.

#7040 6 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Looking for an old (50s or 60s) TV "as-is" that I can take the bezel from in order to make an old timey TV which plays all Twilight Zone. I already have the episiodes loaded up, i need a TV to cover the computer monitor I'm using.
all the TVs I've found are working, and therefore the owner wants $100-200 for it. (or more, in one crazy person's case). Zenith or Philco preferred!
Also looking for neon signs that *look* of a similar age. Zenith, etc. Doesn't have to be actually vintage, just have that look.

2 days late posting and seeing this. I just disposed of an RCA Victor 1959 21T9345 on Monday. Wasn't in great shape as it was from basically a barn. Most of the tubes were blown. I was tempted to keep it to see if somebody would want it. Now wish I did. Sorry

#7041 6 years ago
Quoted from jacklick:

2 days late posting and seeing this. I just disposed of an RCA Victor 1959 21T9345 on Monday. Wasn't in great shape as it was from basically a barn. Most of the tubes were blown. I was tempted to keep it to see if somebody would want it. Now wish I did. Sorry

Dang it!! That would have absolutely been perfect! Gives me a little hope though. I keep checking antique stores but I'm not trying to blow a huge wad on this, and I'd hate to bust up a working tv

#7042 6 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Dang it!! That would have absolutely been perfect! Gives me a little hope though. I keep checking antique stores but I'm not trying to blow a huge wad on this, and I'd hate to bust up a working tv

Contact Gameroom Garage. He has a vendor that deals in those tv's

#7043 6 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Contact Gameroom Garage. He has a vendor that deals in those tv's

Thanks I will do that - like I said though... I'm not trying to spend a ton of money. Have you seen the prices at Coinop Warehouse?!

#7044 6 years ago

Looking to sell NBA Fastbreak ($2600) and Tag Team ($1375). Open to trade as well.

Both in great condition. New rubber, tastefully LED'd, well taken care of. Little to no wear, everything works as it should. 9.0-9.5 condition.

Tag Team posted on Pinside Market. Can send pics of Fastbreak if interested.

Machines located near DC but I could bring to York on Friday if pre-paid.

PM if interested.

#7045 6 years ago
Quoted from annointed:

I'd be open to trading one or more of the following pins in my collection (plus adding cash depending on the trade):
1) SWE1 (undocumented HUO, beautiful condition)
2) Mousin' Around (fast and clean with LEDs, good color in the cab, some wear at the ball drops in the inlanes)
3) Pinbot (very nice example, full LEDs + Pinscore displays that really bring out the blue/red split)
4) F-14 Tomcat (very nice, full LEDs, very fast and clean)
5) Flash (fully working, complete with man-boobs for your viewing pleasure)
I'm looking for TSPP, RFM, TZ, CV, and TAF, but would be open to other top 30ish caliber games as well.

I have seen this Pinbot...super cool looking game! GLWS

#7046 6 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Thanks I will do that - like I said though... I'm not trying to spend a ton of money. Have you seen the prices at Coinop Warehouse?!

Yes I have. I deal with them regularly and the prices are what they are for a legitimate reason and if you ask him why he will tell you. I've been buying from him for over 20 years and the prices I pay have always been fair, if they weren't I would have stopped buying from him long ago.

#7047 6 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Yes I have. I deal with them regularly and the prices are what they are for a legitimate reason and if you ask him why he will tell you. I've been buying from him for over 20 years and the prices I pay have always been fair, if they weren't I would have stopped buying from him long ago.

The majority of Coinop's sales are to Europe where prices are much higher on vids and pins. You can either pay a premium to buy from their large selection and convenience factor, or spend a lot of time networking with other collectors to get what you want.

I recently bought a couple of pins from coinop. One was a really rough non-working project, but I was ok with that. The next week they sold the same title in really beautiful condition, goes into attract mode, lights up, etc....for $100 less than they charged me. Buyer beware as their pricing is not consistent. I won't do business with them again.

#7048 6 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Yeah I mean I really appreciate the suggestion. I can't argue whether or not the reasoning for why the prices are how they are, but it's irrefutable that they ARE expensive. Wait, I'll put that another way - they're frequently more than I would choose to spend. There's a lot of cool stuff at that place, no doubt! I haven't been up to check out GameRoom Garage yet, that seems like it's got a lot of stuff. They're a business, they got a right to price however they want

#7049 6 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Yeah I mean I really appreciate the suggestion. I can't argue whether or not the reasoning for why the prices are how they are, but it's irrefutable that they ARE expensive. Wait, I'll put that another way - they're frequently more than I would choose to spend. There's a lot of cool stuff at that place, no doubt! I haven't been up to check out GameRoom Garage yet, that seems like it's got a lot of stuff. They're a business, they got a right to price however they want

Rdoyle1978 I suggest that you join this Facebook group for arcade collectors in your area
https://m.facebook.com/groups/191171094315201?notif_t=group_r2j_approved&notif_id=1503099060444883&ref=m_notif

#7050 6 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

rdoyle1978 I suggest that you join this Facebook group for arcade collectors in your area
https://m.facebook.com/groups/191171094315201?notif_t=group_r2j_approved&notif_id=1503099060444883&ref=m_notif

awesome! Very much appreciated

There are 18,034 posts in this topic. You are on page 141 of 361.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/141 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.