(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg
There are 18,043 posts in this topic. You are on page 138 of 361.
#6851 6 years ago

Well!!! Just as predicted buyer flaked so it's available again!!

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
World Cup Soccer Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Fully shopped and fully operational machine in nice condition. Full Cointaker super led kit installed, Full Titan silicone rubbers, all new gold plated legs with new feet and leg b...”
2017-08-11
Frederick, MD
Trade
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 583 times
Contributed to Pinside

#6852 6 years ago
Quoted from flyarlee:

As a story for the ages... after this game was first rebuilt (boards done on 2/2017) I was playing it during a thunderstorm. Lighting came in my house and struck me..it went into the game.
I ended up with a mean red line down my arm from the lighting and my chest hurt for a month...but the BH boards took a bit of surge damage. The boards went back out to Chris Hibbler and were rebuilt at the end of June.
PS. The game plays 100%
PSS. Yeah the lighting HURT LIKE $@&& !

Holy crap!

Stories like that make me want to install a whole house surge suppressor...

#6853 6 years ago

Scared Stiff coming in that I should be able to keep under $6500

#6854 6 years ago

I may have a Mata Hari solid state for sale soon. Good shape. PM me for details and pics.

#6855 6 years ago

Dropped the price on the Spidey "The Pin". Open to trades or trade + cash on your end deals. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-spider-man-home-edition-1

#6856 6 years ago
Quoted from pinbuoy:

I'll take the ID4 deal pending an in person inspection.
Mike

ID4 is SOLD!

Now someone buy my FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#6857 6 years ago

I'm looking for a newer Golden Tee (2015 or later) either live or home edition. Pedestal preferred but not necessary. Can trade one or more of the following games + cash if need be. Can meet at York show.

Gottlieb Gladiators
Gottlieb Silver Slugger
Data East Laser War
Bally Baby Pac Man

#6858 6 years ago

I'll be posting a South Park for sale in the next week or two.

#6859 6 years ago
Quoted from mavantix:

Holy crap!

Too bad they didn't make a whole body surge supressor!!! It hurt!

#6860 6 years ago

Anyone interested in The Addam's Shocker?

Other - For Sale
“Game is working. It is in a storage area in an active location. The fog works but doesn't come with any juice. Once October comes that stuff will be everywhere and cost even less t...”
2017-08-24
Chalfont, PA
1 (OBO)
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 136 times

#6861 6 years ago

May have a nicely modded AC/DC premium coming in. Looking for a lightly modded Tron

Game in MD

#6862 6 years ago

I'm looking for a nice TSPP and RFM.

TSPP must have no wear on the cabinet by flipper buttons.

Thanks!

#6863 6 years ago
Quoted from mavantix:

Holy crap!

That only works for a surge coming through the grid... you get a lightning strike near your house and that's completely different...

#6864 6 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

May have a nicely modded AC/DC premium coming in. Looking for a lightly modded Tron
Game in MD

Cash sale as I found a Tron. Setting game up in the morning. Lots of mods, topper, undercab lighting. 5950

#6865 6 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Cash sale as I found a Tron. Setting game up in the morning. Lots of mods, topper, undercab lighting. 5950

Is this HUO? $5950??

#6866 6 years ago

Yep. High plays but 2 owner pin

#6867 6 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Is this HUO? $5950??

Remember they are remaking it which affected the price a good bit it seems......

#6868 6 years ago

I'm considering trading my Gottlieb Soccer for another EM or SS. I am willing to offer cash with my machine if your game is worth more. I could meet you at the York show or do the deal locally in NoVA, MD, and DC area. I may consider selling it outright for cash, but would prefer to trade for another machine of similar value (give or take a few hundred dollars cash on either side).

Here are some of the games I have on my mind to trade towards (I'm completely open to others, feel free to make me an offer. PM me.). I will consider games in any condition.

#hollywood-heat
Target Alpha (or a variant of that)
Embryon
Future Spa

My Soccer plays very well, it has the pbresource "yellow dot" flipper coils on them, so they are more powerful than the regular flipper coils. The playfield is nice with little wear, the backglass has been touched up by previous owners in the past, but is still okay. The game is completely functional, it resets correctly, chimes work, and score reels work. I'll take some detailed photos and send them to anyone that is interested.

#6869 6 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Remember they are remaking it which affected the price a good bit it seems......

Say what? Has Stern mentioned this anywhere?

#6870 6 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Say what? Has Stern mentioned this anywhere?

Yea i believe? they allready made pros and premiums are coming . Pretty sure anyhow lol

#6871 6 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

That only drives the price of a modded original down if you assume the remake is going to be better. Based on Sterns recent practices, I'd rather have an original. By the time you buy a remake NIB, you'll already be close to 7K without any of the mods that are popular for this game.

#6872 6 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

That only drives the price of a modded original down if you assume the remake is going to be better. Based on Sterns recent practices, I'd rather have an original. By the time you buy a remake NIB, you'll already be close to 7K without any of the mods that are popular for this game.

I think that's what he meant. I also thought that price was awfully low.

#6873 6 years ago
Quoted from E_Gpinball:

I'm considering trading my Gottlieb Soccer for another EM or SS. I am willing to offer cash with my machine if your game is worth more. I could meet you at the York show or do the deal locally in NoVA, MD, and DC area. I may consider selling it outright for cash, but would prefer to trade for another machine of similar value (give or take a few hundred dollars cash on either side).
Here are some of the games I have on my mind to trade towards (I'm completely open to others, feel free to make me an offer. PM me.). I will consider games in any condition.
Hollywood Heat
Target Alpha (or a variant of that)
Embryon
Future Spa
My Soccer plays very well, it has the pbresource "yellow dot" flipper coils on them, so they are more powerful than the regular flipper coils. The playfield is nice with little wear, the backglass has been touched up by previous owners in the past, but is still okay. The game is completely functional, it resets correctly, chimes work, and score reels work. I'll take some detailed photos and send them to anyone that is interested.

I have played this Soccer and it is super fast (and fun!).

#6874 6 years ago

Players BoP, everything works but needs a thorough clean and shop as a lot of bulbs are out. Some wear at the base of the heart beat ramp. The only thing I've done to the game since picking it up is fresh batteries and new fuse F111.

I've enjoyed my time with it, but alas had a change of heart putting in the effort as I find it too easy. $1500, $1400 if you beat my high score on your test play.

#6875 6 years ago

Thinking about trading my huo GB pro for something different. Probably poor timing given the recent news but the game is still super fun and in great condition. No ghosting inserts and only a few tasteful mods. Looking for the following but not limited to: + or - cash

Star Trek stern
Walking dead
Shadow
Wcs
Centaur
Ngg
Demo man
Pinbot

#6876 6 years ago

Dropped the price on my Stargate to $3,200. or trade for a RFM or SWE1 + a little cash. Following is the original ad.

I am selling a Startgate that I just finished restoring/customizing. Have not listed in the Marketplace yet but you can see some pics here
fredericksburg.craigslist.org link Also interested in trade for a RFM or SWE1+cash. Personally I think Stargate is one of the best pins that Gottlieb made...
This game was dismantled, the cab touched up where the legs mount and clear coated. Also added Stern type leg protectors to stop future damage from the legs. All of the cab armor, head top, cabinet power box have been covered in a universe theme vinyl wrap material with a protective clear. The back of the back box has been covered in black vinyl with new Warning text. The back of the lower cab was sanded smooth and clear coated. Looks amazing!!
Playfield was stripped, touched up and clear coated. The upper portion of the playfield was airbrushed in orange to refresh the color scheme. All of the metal ramps have been done in a matching orange with the outside housing of the two ramps and the pyramid top covered with gold, chrome vinyl. The skill shot plastic ramps and decal are new also. All new stickers on the ramps and apron, new led lights in the General Illumination and the inserts. The pyramid was modified with high output led lights that shine through the seams in the faux stone. Looks really out of this world.. The back light board was sanded smooth and covered in white vinyl. Looks amazing and no more of the burnt stains above the lamps..
The game has a new after-market driver board and everything works great... Fun and fast game with the clear coated playfield.
Please see pictures. I will be glad to answer any questions or send additional pics. One of the pics is a simulation of the lit pyramid.

#6877 6 years ago
Quoted from prowlerman99:

Dropped the price on my Stargate to $3,200. or trade for a RFM or SWE1 + a little cash. Following is the original ad.
I am selling a Startgate that I just finished restoring/customizing. Have not listed in the Marketplace yet but you can see some pics here
fredericksburg.craigslist.org link Also interested in trade for a RFM or SWE1+cash. Personally I think Stargate is one of the best pins that Gottlieb made...
This game was dismantled, the cab touched up where the legs mount and clear coated. Also added Stern type leg protectors to stop future damage from the legs. All of the cab armor, head top, cabinet power box have been covered in a universe theme vinyl wrap material with a protective clear. The back of the back box has been covered in black vinyl with new Warning text. The back of the lower cab was sanded smooth and clear coated. Looks amazing!!
Playfield was stripped, touched up and clear coated. The upper portion of the playfield was airbrushed in orange to refresh the color scheme. All of the metal ramps have been done in a matching orange with the outside housing of the two ramps and the pyramid top covered with gold, chrome vinyl. The skill shot plastic ramps and decal are new also. All new stickers on the ramps and apron, new led lights in the General Illumination and the inserts. The pyramid was modified with high output led lights that shine through the seams in the faux stone. Looks really out of this world.. The back light board was sanded smooth and covered in white vinyl. Looks amazing and no more of the burnt stains above the lamps..
The game has a new after-market driver board and everything works great... Fun and fast game with the clear coated playfield.
Please see pictures. I will be glad to answer any questions or send additional pics. One of the pics is a simulation of the lit pyramid.

Stargate rules. Just a lil on the big side. Wouldn't be able to get it in my place.

#6878 6 years ago
Quoted from bpa:

I'm looking for a newer Golden Tee (2015 or later) either live or home edition. Pedestal preferred but not necessary. Can trade one or more of the following games + cash if need be. Can meet at York show.
Gottlieb Gladiators
Gottlieb Silver Slugger
Data East Laser War
Bally Baby Pac Man

I don't know if you follow "Arcade Exchange" on Facebook, but a guy named Mark posted a 2016 home edition for $2600 on Friday around 1:30.

#6879 6 years ago
Quoted from bpa:

Gottlieb Gladiators
Gottlieb Silver Slugger
Data East Laser War
Bally Baby Pac Man

And I would *gladly* take that Baby Pac to help you fund it =]

#6880 6 years ago
Quoted from Lemank:

Thinking about trading my huo GB pro for something different. Probably poor timing given the recent news but the game is still super fun and in great condition.

I must be living in a shell... what is the 'recent news' ?

#6882 6 years ago

I've got an extra Stern black plastic apron / arch that looks like it came from a Star Trek (Pro?) - it has the blue/purple cloud stickers on it... looks brand new. Anyone have any interest? $35+ship OBO

#6883 6 years ago

I re-listed my STLE only serious offers.

Would take cash or trade (plus or minus cash).

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/51655

#6884 6 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I re-listed my STLE only serious offers.
Would take cash or trade (plus or minus cash).
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/51655

I thought you traded it for a WOZ?

#6885 6 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

I thought you traded it for a WOZ?

It's complicated because seller has delayed delivery so I'm looking to sell for cash buy a Woz.

I feel if verbal agreement it's fine but time needs to become an issue if non delivery the verbal agreement can not be binding forever lol

Someone says they will do xyz trade agree all around we have a deal.

Then 6 weeks pass where is my pin?

#6886 6 years ago

He was just advertising a RR WOZ yesterday or the day before.

That's probably where your pin is...

#6887 6 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

He was just advertising a RR WOZ yesterday or the day before.
That's probably where your pin is...

LoL

#6888 6 years ago

I'm worried because I see so many Woz for sale. It's certainly a much sold game.

#6889 6 years ago

Why would that worry you? Game has been out for 3+ years... folks have a ton of cash tied up in them. Lots of new games coming out.

#6890 6 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Why would that worry you? Game has been out for 3+ years... folks have a ton of cash tied up in them. Lots of new games coming out.

Only because I was buying 'new' and the resales are so much cheaper.

#6891 6 years ago

Who's got the lowest NIB prices in Md,Pa, and Va??

#6892 6 years ago

Walking dead pro super nice, best mods like topper for sale. Also about to post my killer virtual pin by VP cabs. Top line version with feedback and updated graphics card playing the latest games as of this week.

#6893 6 years ago

STLE is off the market

Thanks

#6894 6 years ago

If there are so many WOZ for sale I'll buy a standard for $6k! Most of the ones I've seen are RR LE, which is not for me.

#6895 6 years ago

Looking to trade my BTTF for a Whirlwind. PM me for details.

#6896 6 years ago

Looking for player condition Hot Tip SS, Grand Prix, Mars Trek, might also consider some other fun early Bally/Stern titles.

#6897 6 years ago
Quoted from Philk:

Looking for player condition Hot Tip SS, Grand Prix, Mars Trek,

SS ---> Scared Stiff or. Secret Service?

#6898 6 years ago
Quoted from GLSP3022:

SS ---> Scared Stiff or. Secret Service?

Solid State

#6899 6 years ago

Gotcha...
My phone displayed that as a separate game. I see it now.

#6900 6 years ago

Labor Day "Fire!" sale (See what I did there) Listed for 2.1k will take $1900. This has new LED display is completely shopped out and working great!

Machine - For Sale
Fire! Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Beautiful condition Williams system 11 "Fire!" Pinball Machine Just finished restoring/shopping out with lots of new stuff; New Rottendog LED Display New Cointaker and Comet LED's ...”
2017-08-10
Charles Town, WV
2,100 (OBO)
Archived after: 36 days
Viewed: 204 times

There are 18,043 posts in this topic. You are on page 138 of 361.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/138?hl=e_gpinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.