(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg
There are 18,027 posts in this topic. You are on page 137 of 361.
#6801 6 years ago
Quoted from Mrawesome44:

Looking for Champion's Pub or a Family guy within 5 hours distance of Richmond, Virginia

DJDNS had one for sale a few months ago - not sure if he sold it or not. Super nice guy, bought a CFTBL from him a while back. Has a TON of pins and arcade games. You may want to PM him, I can't remember exactly, but he's somewhere in FBurg or Spotsy.

#6802 6 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

DJDNS had one for sale a few months ago - not sure if he sold it or not. Super nice guy, bought a CFTBL from him a while back. Has a TON of pins and arcade games. You may want to PM him, I can't remember exactly, but he's somewhere in FBurg or Spotsy.

Thnx for the heads-up. I sent him a message though he has been inactive for 10 days now. got a good feeling though

#6803 6 years ago
Quoted from akm:

I would actually be interested in that Raven. I love System 80B games.
Would just come buy it outright, but I have no cash (yet).

Soon you will. I was checking out your ad for the Spiderman HE. I even watched your gameplay videos. It's a neat looking game.

#6804 6 years ago

Mars God of War is gone. Great pinsider pick up as always. I'll let him chime in if he wants to let you know how awesome the game is.

Raven is getting a lot of attention; I have to admit I may not sell her. I have an unnatural attachment and now that other people want her... what is wrong with me

Pinbot is a flurry of questions and low offers. I definitely try not to hide any warts. I have gone to great lengths to show the issues and may have oversold them. The cabinet issues are there, but most people don't notice. I added updated pictures to the ad from all angles.

If you want a good playing game this is a great player with few playfield issues. If you like your games pretty there are nicer Pinbots for sale.

#6805 6 years ago
Quoted from Mrawesome44:

Thnx for the heads-up. I sent him a message though he has been inactive for 10 days now. got a good feeling though

good! Ask him if he still wants to sell some of those cabaret games he has - he must have like 50 in his house

#6806 6 years ago

Party Zone - Player condition, plastics are good, ramps are good, has the dummy, cab has fade, playfield has some touchups and planking in the lower playfield, wear to where the ball drops on the inlanes. Everything has been Led'd except the flashers. Works good only "issues" are robot head doesn't jabber correctly but does open & close, couple lights out and wiring to bzar's jaw was not connected when I got it. Bzar still looks around and follows the ball though. I'll probably try to square those away this week as they are minor fixes. $1400

Will have pics in a day or two.

Also still have my Gottlieb SS Solar Ride project, $150 which includes extra untested boards. See my ads in the marketplace for details & pics.

#6807 6 years ago

Pm sent on party zone

#6808 6 years ago

looking for a global vr sitdown (lcd) or similar. pm me, please, if you got something. ty.

#6809 6 years ago

I added a couple playfield shots. I hadn't realized I missed those in my uploading. There is not much wear overall. I tried to document it with the close shots, but sometimes you need to pull back from the damaged areas and see the whole.

Dropped the price on Pinbot to $1300. Once I decide a game has to go, it has to go.

Much lower and it's going for less than the parts are worth.

#6810 6 years ago

So is anyone selling any DMD machine that isn't listed here? Pickins are super slim here as of late and I need something new

#6811 6 years ago

Will be listing my starship troopers pinball on here later today it's already on Craigslist and the Facebook pages

#6812 6 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

Will be listing my starship troopers pinball on here later today it's already on Craigslist and the Facebook pages

Always a big hit with guests and the new movie Starship Troopers: Traitor of Mars comes out tomorrow.

#6813 6 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

So is anyone selling any DMD machine that isn't listed here? Pickins are super slim here as of late and I need something new

Have a DW I am selling soon; heavily modded with lots of upgrades, lit speaker panel, optional PinSound with latest DW theme music and new Doctor callouts, K-9 switch cover mod, sonic screwdriver shooter rod lane

#6814 6 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Have a DW I am selling soon; heavily modded with lots of upgrades, lit speaker panel, optional PinSound with latest DW theme music and new Doctor callouts, K-9 switch cover mod, sonic screwdriver shooter rod lane
» YouTube video

One of the few wpc pins i haven't had.... what condition is the playfield and cab?

#6815 6 years ago

Funhouse for trade , new ramps, new boards ( old included) plays perfect, inserts are flat
Some wear at the steps ramp drop and behind the lower pop bumper. Nothing deep can be touched up. . Rest is great, great survivor playfield.

Lots of extras
Some pics here
southjersey.craigslist.org link

Might be interested in other pins, but not looking to sell outright

#6816 6 years ago

I'm looking for a Whirlwind and Rolling Stones Stern. Hit me up if u have one.

#6817 6 years ago

In addition to looking for a champion's pub, and family guy. I am now also looking for a Road show

#6818 6 years ago
Quoted from Mrawesome44:

I am now also looking for a Road show

A perfect example of two heads not actually being better than one

Good to meet you the other night Mr. Awesome.

#6819 6 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

One of the few wpc pins i haven't had.... what condition is the playfield and cab?

Playfield has one spot where the diamondplate has worn; covered with Mylar. Cab is in very good shape; no fade (like, at all), some general wear as is typical for the age. There is some - I don't really know what to call it - planking(?) on the back of the cab. Does not affect the game and is invisible unless you have the game out in the middle of the room. It's there but completely on back of the cab, Includes PinSound board, my custom stereo mix, PinSound upgrade speakers, Color DMD LED, ALT translite, working Dalek topper, couple of playfield mods (e.g. k-9 switch cover, sonic screwdriver in shooter lane).

Mini playfield elevator has been fully disassembled, shopped, maintained and restored for completely trouble-free operation

#6820 6 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

» YouTube video

Pass, it's not a title that I'd own, but yours looks awesome. Loved the show as a kid though.

#6821 6 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Pass, it's not a title that I'd own, but yours looks awesome. Loved the show as a kid though.

Thanks! I put a lot of work into it to get it in great condition; really looking to sell to a current Who fan who would appreciate all the upgrades and the lack of maintenance in the MPF elevator. I still really enjoy this game, which is why I'm only half-ass putting it for sale right now, but I need some space. $3700 obo, although I can remove the lit speaker panel and PinSound board and bring the price down.

#6822 6 years ago
Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

Just listed my "FIRE!" its in great condition including the plastic buildings. Completely Shopped out with Blue Titan Competition rings. Spent a good portion of the summer working on it, in between checking my Pinside fan mail....Check it out!

Machine - For Sale
Fire!Shopped “Beautiful condition Williams system 11 "Fire!" Pinball Machine
Just finished restoring/shopping out with lots of new stuff;
New Rottendog LED Display
New Cointaker and Comet LED's
...”
2,100 (OBO)
Mark sale pendingEdit ad detailsEnd ad listing

UPDATE I dropped the price to $2100 hoping to sell by the end of the month.

#6823 6 years ago

Adding mirror blades to a friends STTNG. before I order thought I would check to see if anyone had the wanted to sell local. I'll prob order this week

#6824 6 years ago

UPDATE I dropped the price to $2100 hoping to sell by the end of the month.

Damn, that's tempting. I'd like to have a Fire and you're close. My fiance would murder me in my sleep though.

#6825 6 years ago
Quoted from Jason43:

Damn, that's tempting. I'd like to have a Fire and you're close. My fiance would murder me in my sleep though.

then you would never know what hit you!

#6826 6 years ago

It's not pinball but wanted put my link for my arcade that is for sale in MD. I'm also looking for a stars pinball.

Other - For Sale
“I have a nice Killer killer instinct arcade for sale. In good shape was a wargods in it's past life. See below for all info $650 cash pick Just ask for any questions you have. Plen...”
2017-08-16
Baltimore, MD
Archived after: 34 days
Viewed: 327 times

#6827 6 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Adding mirror blades to a friends STTNG. before I order thought I would check to see if anyone had the wanted to sell local. I'll prob order this week

I have a bunch nib....... pretty sure they are b/w . Ill check tonight and let u know

#6828 6 years ago

Real nice Tron pro fs:

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “I have a beautiful Tron pro for sale, one of the nicest Pros you will see. The game is loaded and plays perfectly. What I've done to it is the following: -Modified led RGB backbox...”
2017-08-21
Upper Freehold, NJ
8,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 598 times

#6829 6 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Real nice Tron pro fs:

Machine - For Sale
TRON: Legacy (Pro)New!Used, working and clean “I have a beautiful Tron pro for sale, one of the nicest Pros you will see. The game is loaded and plays perfectly. What I've done to it is the following:

-Modified led RGB backbox...”
1 hour ago Upper Freehold, NJ 8,000 (OBO)
Lermods

Great Seller. A friend bought a RBION a while back and it was better then described

#6830 6 years ago
Quoted from akm:

I would actually be interested in that Raven. I love System 80B games.
Would just come buy it outright, but I have no cash (yet).

If you get this game, I will buy it from you when you are done with it!

#6831 6 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

I have a bunch nib....... pretty sure they are b/w . Ill check tonight and let u know

Thx bigd....As long as gas to get it is less then shipping one Thx for checking!!

#6832 6 years ago

Dropping Seawitch and Lectronamo price to $700 firm.

#6834 6 years ago
Quoted from Jason43:

My wife will murder me if I don't sell it lets make a deal!

#6835 6 years ago
Quoted from uncle_jose:

If you get this game, I will buy it from you when you are done with it!

I thought you already bought one? Or am I thinking of something else? Oh wait... Maybe that was Bad Girls.

#6836 6 years ago

Dropped my Tee'd Off to 1500 cash if someone can pick it up Tues 8/22. Only applies to this day....hurry and grab it.

Machine - For Sale
Tee'd Off Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Lets try one more time.... after a buyer showed up with a check not cash as insisted. Cash on the glass please. Added more pics. I truly feel this is one of the best examples le...”
2017-08-27
Altoona, PA
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 1007 times

#6837 6 years ago
Quoted from akm:

Maybe that was Bad Girls.

Bad Girls, Bad Girls, what you gonna do when they come for you.

Best eight ball deluxe ever A friend of mine has one and it is a fun game. These are hard to find now.

#6838 6 years ago

The ugliest translite since... well...

#6839 6 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Anyone have an ST pro or Met pro up for grabs?? Preferably bone stock

Still lookin and wantin!!!

#6840 6 years ago

Alright its Tuesday Deal DAY!
I have an unshopped SEGA Independence DAY no playfield wear and will clean up nice. It works but needs some TLC that I haven't had time to do. $1900 if you buy by the end of the week.

I have my shopped out Fire in the market place for $2100 how about $2000 this week?!

Buy both for $3800!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#6841 6 years ago

I just listed my World Cup Soccer in the Marketplace.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/53331

#6842 6 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

I just listed my World Cup Soccer in the Marketplace.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/53331

I didn't think you still had this. Mine is supposed to be leaving today. What's next for you?

#6843 6 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

I didn't think you still had this. Mine is supposed to be leaving today. What's next for you?

I kept it around until my cousin and her family visited this month from out of state. I knew they'd have fun playing it so I didn't want it to leave the lineup yet. Man, they loved it!

I bought Steve's (Jester) Big Hurt and finished shopping it and that's going to stay a while. I'm really having fun playing it because baseball themed games are a favorite of mine and it's just a really good game.

#6844 6 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

I kept it around until my cousin and her family visited this month from out of state. I knew they'd have fun playing it so I didn't want it to leave the lineup yet. Man, they loved it!
I bought Steve's (Jester) Big Hurt and finished shopping it and that's going to stay a while. I'm really having fun playing it because baseball themed games are a favorite of mine and it's just a really good game.

Ahhhhh Big Hurt is one of the hardest playfields to shop in all of pinball in my opinion when it comes to reassembly lol. I did a playfield resto on one for a guy that took me almost a full month. Another member here did a full thread on his and went through pretty much the same scenario. Totally worth it in the end because he loves it.

#6845 6 years ago

Relisting my RZ with a lot of extras

[Ad embed: this ad was deleted]

#6846 6 years ago

Alright its Tuesday Deal DAY!
I have an unshopped SEGA Independence DAY no playfield wear and will clean up nice. It works but needs some TLC that I haven't had time to do. $1900 if you buy by the end of the week.
I have my shopped out Fire in the market place for $2100 how about $2000 this week?!
Buy both for $3800!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll take the ID4 deal pending an in person inspection.

Mike

#6847 6 years ago

I have an unshopped SEGA Independence DAY no playfield wear and will clean up nice.

That looks like a fun game with all the ramps. I have an SST and it's a big hit with guests and my kids. I bet this is fun too.

You WV guys find the best stuff. Once Pinbot sells and I clean up a bit, I'll post my wanted list here I need to roll those two pins into one better pin, before I spend the pin fund down too much.

Quoted from pinbuoy:

I'll take the ID4 deal pending an in person inspection.

That's a quick turn around. This thread moves stuff quick.

#6848 6 years ago

Still have my Black Hole for sale. $2000 or maybe trade = or up. Near Baltimore/Annapolis (21122 zip)
Pm your number for text pics or email.

Completely redone with LED's a ton of rebuilt parts including lower playfield shooter, new plastics, Chris Hibbler rebuilt boards, RottenDog sound board, galaxy spinner mod, rebuilt upkicker mod, ground mod+ much more.

All the right things have been done. Lots of blood sweat and tears went into this and it should be solid for years to come.

Here is my YouTube video link.

As a story for the ages... after this game was first rebuilt (boards done on 2/2017) I was playing it during a thunderstorm. Lighting came in my house and struck me..it went into the game.
I ended up with a mean red line down my arm from the lighting and my chest hurt for a month...but the BH boards took a bit of surge damage. The boards went back out to Chris Hibbler and were rebuilt at the end of June.
PS. The game plays 100%
PSS. Yeah the lighting HURT LIKE $@&& !

#6849 6 years ago
Quoted from flyarlee:

As a story for the ages... after this game was first rebuilt (boards done on 2/2017) I was playing it during a thunderstorm. Lighting came in my house and struck me..it went into the game.
I ended up with a mean red line down my arm from the lighting...

What.

There are 18,027 posts in this topic. You are on page 137 of 361.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/137?hl=uncle_jose and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.