(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,048 posts
  • 931 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by daveddd14
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg
There are 18,048 posts in this topic. You are on page 136 of 361.
#6751 6 years ago
Quoted from tomh52722:

Considering trading my tommy and/or getaway at or before the York show next month. Interested in DMDs of similar value, either 1 for 1 or both for 1. Let me know if you have something to trade.

I've gotten real interested in Getaway - would you consider a fantastic condition Doctor Who?

#6752 6 years ago

looking to trade a TALES FROM THE CRYPT. lifesize cryptkeeper with original box and original tapes VERY RARE for a pinball machine

#6753 6 years ago
Quoted from radfordian3505:

looking to trade a TALES FROM THE CRYPT. lifesize cryptkeeper with original box and original tapes VERY RARE for a pinball machine

Any pics so I can understand what you are selling/trading?

#6754 6 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

I've gotten real interested in Getaway - would you consider a fantastic condition Doctor Who?

Pm sent

#6755 6 years ago

it wont let me upload photo to this forum.but im new to this was just trying to trade my rare lifesize cryptkeeper for a pinball machine.i love pinballs and i love horror. but with a lil daughter on the way my lifesize cryptkeeper has got to go

#6756 6 years ago
Quoted from tomh52722:

Considering trading my tommy and/or getaway at or before the York show next month.

Why don't you sell both of these and use the money to buy a TOM ?

#6757 6 years ago

My Daughter and son-in-law are looking for a Family Guy.
They are in the West Falls Church VA area. Thanks...

#6758 6 years ago

Street Fighter 2 and AC DC Luci in

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Up for trade is an excellent condition Stern AC/DC Premium Luci edition. This Edition is rumored to be rarer than the limited edition with less than 200 made. Stern said on their...”
2017-08-16
Lehigh Valley, PA
Trade
Archived after: 25 days
Viewed: 320 times
the marketplace. Heading down to the Kings Dominion area in Virginia this Saturday. I can deliver!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Gottlieb SFII for sale. Game is in pretty nice condition. Could use some new rubber (I replaced flipper rubber) No major playfield or cabinet wear to speak of. Just typical min...”
2017-08-14
Lehigh Valley, PA
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 307 times

#6759 6 years ago

SFII sold? I have one, Im just curious

nm it says "sold elsewhere" I didnt see that

#6760 6 years ago

Kinda listing this one for grins. Spider Man "The Pin" (Home Edition). Link: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-spider-man-home-edition-1

#6761 6 years ago

Anyone have an ST pro or Met pro up for grabs?? Preferably bone stock

#6762 6 years ago
Quoted from Malenko:

SFII sold? I have one, Im just curious
nm it says "sold elsewhere" I didnt see that

Yup, my buddy came by my house and told me that he wanted it

#6763 6 years ago

Looking for a skeeball machine with the 100 pockets. Offering a finders fee if someone can help me find one.

#6764 6 years ago
Quoted from ShootForSlrValue:

Looking for a skeeball machine with the 100 pockets. Offering a finders fee if someone can help me find one.

I believe Pinhead amusements in Bedford had a couple for sale last time I was there. Pretty sure they had the 100 pockets.

#6765 6 years ago

Length?

#6766 6 years ago
Quoted from radfordian3505:

it wont let me upload photo to this forum.but im new to this was just trying to trade my rare lifesize cryptkeeper for a pinball machine.i love pinballs and i love horror. but with a lil daughter on the way my lifesize cryptkeeper has got to go

Can't upload pics on this thread anymore just can link an ad.

I believe Pinside wants to generate money from ads so not allowing pics on this thread.

#6767 6 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Can't upload pics on this thread anymore just can link an ad.
I believe Pinside wants to generate money from ads so not allowing pics on this thread.

i have started my own ad if anyone is interested.

#6769 6 years ago
Quoted from Jason43:

I believe Pinhead amusements in Bedford had a couple for sale last time I was there.

If I remember correctly, they were in pretty bad shape.

#6770 6 years ago
Quoted from GLSP3022:

If I remember correctly, they were in pretty bad shape.

Yeah, they definitely weren't huo.

#6771 6 years ago
#6772 6 years ago

I have my Tee'd Off up for sale or trade. I'd prefer a trade...even unfinished projects might interest me.

Machine - For Sale
Tee'd Off Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Lets try one more time.... after a buyer showed up with a check not cash as insisted. Cash on the glass please. Added more pics. I truly feel this is one of the best examples le...”
2017-08-27
Altoona, PA
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 1007 times

#6773 6 years ago

I am cleaning house. All my games are working and have been well used. None are pretty!

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Mars God of War Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Selling a pretty nice Mars. I picked this up a few months ago and I really enjoy it. My garage is over flowing so things must go. This game plays 100% and is pretty clean. All ...”
2017-08-18
Richmond, VA
1,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 182 times
Contributed to Pinside

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Raven Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Selling my sweet old Raven. This is the first machine I ever bought. I am not 100% sure I want her to go away, but I need space and I have a few other System 80b games. Game pla...”
2017-08-18
Richmond, VA
700 (OBO)
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 310 times
Contributed to Pinside

I know this is the third one in our area, but this stuff has to go.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Pinbot Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Up for sale is a nice working pin-bot. It has a decent playfield, and it flips great. The flippers have been upgraded to side springs and has really enjoyable action. Topper a...”
2017-08-18
Richmond, VA
1,300 (OBO)
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 740 times
Contributed to Pinside

#6774 6 years ago

Raven!!!!! Say it ain't so Joe!

#6775 6 years ago

I'm looking to trade my players condition POTO for something else. Really looking for an Iron Man, WCS, TAF, or TOM - Obviously I would add cash on my end.

MV

#6776 6 years ago
Quoted from boo32:

Raven!!!!! Say it ain't so Joe!

I know, but it hasn't sold yet. She was listed third. Mars and Pinbot have a better chance of actually selling. You were there for League night you know I have no room for all my stuff and 20 of my closest friends I'm going to get down to 7 pins or die trying

I figure sell 3 and maybe buy 1. I'm a little bored with my collection right now.

I've been looking at AKM's ad for his HE Spiderman. I know it's a home edition Zizzle, but this looks pretty nice. I think Victor would like it.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “I have a Spider Man Home Edition ("The Pin") I may be looking to sell. I don't think one of these has been listed in the marketplace yet, so.. Let's test the waters and shoot for $...”
2017-09-28
Fairfax, VA
2,800 (Firm)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 2773 times

There are a few other things that seem interesting as well.

#6777 6 years ago
Quoted from zimjoe:

I am cleaning house. All my games are working and have been well used. None are pretty!

Machine - For Sale
Mars God of WarNew!Used, working and clean “Selling a pretty nice Mars. I picked this up a few months ago and I really enjoy it. My garage is over flowing so things must go.

This game plays 100% and is pretty clean. All ...”
2 hours ago Richmond, VA 1,200 (OBO)

Damn I wish you were closer I'd buy this tonight

#6778 6 years ago
Quoted from VectorGamer:

I wish you were closer too and I don't even know you

#6779 6 years ago

GTB Raven. Game boots partially: playfield feature lights come on and go into attract mode. Displays do not come on, game will not accept credits and will not start a game. Must an 80b have a battery in or connected to the CPU to fully boot? Any other suggestions?

Thanks,

Al

#6780 6 years ago

zimjoe ...raven too!? I saw the pinbot. Not gonna lie I'm tempted to buy your raven ... but the stigma of owning it, I'm not sure, I already own a few awful pins. But I have this project idea in the back of my mind for raven, that I'll never get around to... haha

#6781 6 years ago

I have a super nice RFM with new legs and 3d translite for $2700 picked up. I'm in York.

#6782 6 years ago
Quoted from VectorGamer:

Quoted from zimjoe:

I wish you were closer too and I don't even know you

Seriously, you two. Drive.

If nothing else, buy me lunch/dinner and gas, and I'll drive down, pick it up, and drop it off, then go home.

#6783 6 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

Seriously, you two. Drive.

You West Virginia guys have the best stuff come up in your area. One of these days, I'm gonna come up there and buy something.

Quoted from Coyote:

If nothing else, buy me lunch/dinner and gas, and I'll drive down, pick it up, and drop it off, then go home.

You are the man; I hate driving. My 2010 car has 42,000 miles on it. Most of them are from the first 2 years when I commuted. Now I ride a bike to work most days.

Quoted from mavantix:

I saw the pinbot. Not gonna lie I'm tempted to buy your raven ... but the stigma of owning it, I'm not sure, I already own a few awful pins.

I don't think it is awful. It is the first pin I paid money for and every time I go to sell it I can't; it's a lot of fun for the money. On league nights there are plenty of groans when it's selected, but it gives fair competition. We are all supposed to not like it, but it is fun with it's short ball times. I may still chicken out of selling it, you never can tell until it's over.

All that said, Pinbot is a great game and this one plays nice. Install those new plastics and never show your friends the bottom of the cabinet

#6784 6 years ago
Quoted from zimjoe:

All that said, Pinbot is a great game and this one plays nice. Install those new plastics and never show your friends the bottom of the cabinet

I'd be all over that Pinbot. But, somebody needs to buy my Tee'd Off first. Man that tee's me off!

#6785 6 years ago
Quoted from GLSP3022:

Man that tee's me off!

Ha! I really did LOL on that.

For once I really do mean it when I say GLWTS

#6786 6 years ago
Quoted from zimjoe:

For once I really do mean it when I say GLWTS

Thanks!!! There's gotta be a Pinsider that can get this chain of sales rolling!

#6787 6 years ago

I added a terrible video of Mars. I had a lot of questions about the sound. I was holding the camera in my mouth and blocked my view of the flippers. The other night at league I played worse and didn't have an excuse...

https://goo.gl/photos/D9rhGV2vxRdZztga9

#6788 6 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

I have a super nice RFM with new legs and 3d translite for $2700 picked up. I'm in York.

Sounds like you got it working!

#6789 6 years ago

Just listed my Simpsons pinball party for sale
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/53228

#6790 6 years ago

Selling my VPCabs Wizard Cabinet! This is the High End model with Strobe, Force Feedback, etc. Over 200 tables already installed and ready to go.

Other - For Sale
“Selling my Wizard VPCab. It is this one: https://virtualpinball.com/products/wizard… but also has the added blue powdercoating on legs and lock bar. Has over 220 tables already i...”
2017-08-19
Frederick, MD
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 60 times

#6791 6 years ago

that is a great deal (VP Cabs). I suggest you make it really clear that the table has force feedback. Smoking deal compared to what I've seen sell on pinsider for VP.

Now let's get me a WoZ!!! Still looking for one...my TWD is now on the marketplace

#6792 6 years ago

PM sent last night on the RFM. I have active WTB ads in the marketplace for RFM and TSPP and both popped up yesterday, kinda cool.

#6793 6 years ago

I have two project games available that I need out ASAP. Both are completely untested. I got them in a bulk deal and just don't have time to commit to them anymore.

Seawitch - Haven't even been in the backbox yet. Play field is in pretty bad shape - awful touch ups by whoever had it before I did. Cabinet and back glass are solid though. I know there's someone doing reproduction play fields.

Lectronamo - Started working on this one first. Missing SDB 100 sound board. Play field in okay shape. Back glass in great shape. Had to repair the wood where the head rests, but thats as far as I ever got on that project.

Asking $500 each or $900 for both. Can send pictures if you need them - on the road. $850 if you can get them this coming Monday or Tuesday.

#6794 6 years ago

Did you claim that tspp? I sent a pm this morning but haven't heard back yet.

#6795 6 years ago

I have two project games available that I need out ASAP. Both are completely untested. I got them in a bulk deal and just don't have time to commit to them anymore.
Seawitch - Haven't even been in the backbox yet. Play field is in pretty bad shape - awful touch ups by whoever had it before I did. Cabinet and back glass are solid though. I know there's someone doing reproduction play fields.
Lectronamo - Started working on this one first. Missing SDB 100 sound board. Play field in okay shape. Back glass in great shape. Had to repair the wood where the head rests, but thats as far as I ever got on that project.
Asking $500 each or $900 for both. Can send pictures if you need them - on the road. $850 if you can get them this coming Monday or Tuesday.

Pm sent

#6796 6 years ago

I have a completely decked out TSPP I'd consider selling. I'm working on getting RFM pics today.

#6797 6 years ago

Thanks Hank. I'd be interested in both.

#6798 6 years ago

Looking for Spider-Man trade + cash
Can offer JM,T3,TH,
Also have fully restored ( everything new ) tmnt and simpsons arcade and ghost squad evolution arcade

#6799 6 years ago
Quoted from zimjoe:

I know, but it hasn't sold yet. She was listed third. Mars and Pinbot have a better chance of actually selling. You were there for League night you know I have no room for all my stuff and 20 of my closest friends I'm going to get down to 7 pins or die trying
I figure sell 3 and maybe buy 1. I'm a little bored with my collection right now.
I've been looking at AKM's ad for his HE Spiderman. I know it's a home edition Zizzle, but this looks pretty nice. I think Victor would like it.

Machine - For Sale
Spider-Man (Home Edition)Home Used Only (HUO) “I have a Spider Man Home Edition ("The Pin") I may be looking to sell. I don't think one of these has been listed in the marketplace yet, so.. Let's test the waters and start at $3...”
3,300 (OBO)
Mark sale pendingEdit ad detailsEnd ad listing

There are a few other things that seem interesting as well.

I would actually be interested in that Raven. I love System 80B games.

Would just come buy it outright, but I have no cash (yet).

#6800 6 years ago

Looking for Champion's Pub or a Family guy within 5 hours distance of Richmond, Virginia

There are 18,048 posts in this topic. You are on page 136 of 361.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/136?hl=deathtouch and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.