(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,019 posts
  • 930 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 51 minutes ago by DudeRegular
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg
There are 18,019 posts in this topic. You are on page 135 of 361.
#6701 6 years ago

Wanted to know if anyone has a Sega goldeneye for sale let me know thanks.

#6702 6 years ago

Some guy in Indiana thread said has HUO... Atleast I thought they did. Check the for sale threads

#6703 6 years ago
Quoted from zimjoe:

Anyone know who this is? I have never played one before, but it looks fun. washingtondc.craigslist.org link
Is that an overlay on the bottom card? The color is a little different than the rest of the playfield? I only ask, because I bought a Meteor up that way (MD) and it had an undisclosed overlay sticker over the flames. I spotted it after I was home 4 hours away. Luckily, there was no damage under the flames; the white is a little discolored so I guess this was what the seller was trying to improve cover up. Besides that one issue, the game plays and performs great so I am over the initial shock anger.

LMFAO at your strikethroughs.

#6704 6 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Some guy in Indiana thread said has HUO... Atleast I thought they did. Check the for sale threads

Pinsider tsskinne posted his Goldeneye for sale in the IN thread, but 11 months ago

#6705 6 years ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

Wanted to know if anyone has a Sega goldeneye for sale let me know thanks.

There's been a few for sale on CL in our area. I know on one of them the satellite dish wasn't working.

#6706 6 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

There's been a few for sale on CL in our area. I know on one of them the satellite dish wasn't working.

Thanks colson I saw that one and I decided to pass on it because it was too beat up.

#6707 6 years ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

Thanks colson I saw that one and I decided to pass on it because it was too beat up.

I was curious on it too...so thanks for settling that Alex. I trust your judgment.

#6708 6 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “King pin wedgehead, Under the cash box has been ripped loose. The high score writing on backglass will wipe right off. The spot on the lower playfield I think is just clear missing...”
2017-08-06
Shinglehouse, PA
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 591 times
Contributed to Pinside

#6709 6 years ago
Quoted from akm:

Listed my Sopranos for trade. More details and wants here: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-the-sopranos-12

Got the Safe fixed on my game yesterday making the game 100% functional, works great and is looking good. Game is still up for trade.

#6710 6 years ago
Quoted from guss:

Sale Pending!King Pin Gottlieb, 1973New!Used, needs some work “King pin wedgehead, Under the cash box has been ripped loose. The high score writing on backglass will wipe right off. The spot on the lower playfield I think is just clear missing...”
1 day ago Shinglehouse, PA 350
guss

Nice Fairlane Guss.

#6711 6 years ago

Gottlieb Solar Ride SS project, rescued out of barn. Did not come with boards, backglass is fair, cab & playfield are fair, will need a thorough going through as there is some varying degrees of rust on the playfield components. Basically complete except for missing legs, lockdown bar and glass. Asking $150 which is what I paid. Can include untested driver & power boards from a previous Gottlieb sys 1 project.

#6712 6 years ago
Quoted from DeathTouch:

Nice Fairlane Guss.

You what to buy it. $7000. I put $16000. I'm getting back into pinball.
twintiers.craigslist.org link
I hope I don't get in trouble .

#6713 6 years ago
Quoted from guss:

You what to buy it. $7000. I put $16000. I'm getting back into pinball.
twintiers.craigslist.org link
I hope I don't get in trouble .

Trade for pin?

#6714 6 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Trade for pin?

MMR

#6715 6 years ago

Funhouse for sale, nice game. Trades ok too.

Parts - For Sale
FS: Funhouse Archived
Used, good condition - “Putting my Funhouse up for sale. Game is in nice condition and plays well. I've had the game for 2 years and tore the top apart when I first got it, cleaned everything, flame polis...”
2017-08-06
Upper Freehold, NJ
4,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 550 times

#6716 6 years ago

Anyone willing to trade for a nice WCS94? Looking to replace it with an equal or newer dmd title.

#6717 6 years ago

I'm also looking for two of the first titles that I ever bought Gottlieb Gladiators and Surf N Safari. After 16 years I've really grown to miss those two and would like to have them back in the line up, working or dead.

#6718 6 years ago

Jurassic Park Lost World

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Forsale is a pretty clean JPLW. Boards are all in great shape with no acid damage. DMD is nice a bright. Snagger works fine. I just replaced the drop coil mechanism as well. LEDS a...”
2017-08-07
Phoenixville, PA
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 758 times

#6719 6 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

I'm also looking for two of the first titles that I ever bought Gottlieb Gladiators and Surf N Safari. After 16 years I've really grown to miss those two and would like to have them back in the line up, working or dead.

There was a Gladiators for sale in the marketplace a little while ago. Not sure if it was in upstate Pennsylvania or possibly New York.

#6721 6 years ago

Anyone have a Dr Dude within 50 miles of 21043?

#6722 6 years ago

looking for Creature from the Black Lagoon scared stiff tales of the Arabian Nights original attack from Mars and original Medieval Madness can buy cash ..but also have the following pins for cash trade deal on one of the above machines Stargate- Elvira and the party monsters- Haunted House -Centaur . I am in Eastern Pennsylvania so it has to be within reasonable driving distance

#6723 6 years ago
Quoted from mtbpinball:

looking for Creature from the Black Lagoon scared stiff tales of the Arabian Nights original attack from Mars and original Medieval Madness can buy cash ..but also have the following pins for cash trade deal on one of the above machines Stargate- Elvira and the party monsters- Haunted House -Centaur . I am in Eastern Pennsylvania so it has to be within reasonable driving distance

Not sure about the price, but here is a lead on a TOTAN.

washingtondc.craigslist.org link

#6724 6 years ago

still looking for a TWD pro or WOZ ECLE. Willing to drive some ways. PM me if interested in selling yours.

#6725 6 years ago

Looking for LOTR nearby (say, within 3 hours).

Anybody know if Ghostbusters has been selling under $5k yet?

#6726 6 years ago
Quoted from knockerlover:

Not sure about the price, but here is a lead on a TOTAN.
washingtondc.craigslist.org link

Way to much imo

#6727 6 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Looking for LOTR nearby (say, within 3 hours).
Anybody know if Ghostbusters has been selling under $5k yet?

Used pro are for sure......

#6728 6 years ago
Quoted from mtbpinball:

Thats half my collection lol....good luck

#6729 6 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Way to much imo

x2

#6730 6 years ago

it doesn't look like my CV i have in the market is going to last much longer, guys. if you want to come check it out, now's the time.

#6731 6 years ago

Looking for a DE Secret Service I can fix up for for a friend. Project or players machine preferred but will consider anything.

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for a Secret Service in the central PA, VA, western MD area. Project or players machine preferred. Not after a high end restored machine. Cash in hand. Thanks!!”
2017-08-10
Altoona, PA
Wanted
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 108 times

#6732 6 years ago

Just listed my "FIRE!" its in great condition including the plastic buildings. Completely Shopped out with Blue Titan Competition rings. Spent a good portion of the summer working on it, in between checking my Pinside fan mail....Check it out!

Machine - For Sale
Fire! Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Beautiful condition Williams system 11 "Fire!" Pinball Machine Just finished restoring/shopping out with lots of new stuff; New Rottendog LED Display New Cointaker and Comet LED's ...”
2017-08-10
Charles Town, WV
2,100 (OBO)
Archived after: 36 days
Viewed: 204 times

#6733 6 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Thats half my collection lol....good luck

My mistake... should have put ( or ) between the games.... looking for any of those titles-but only buying one of them.

#6734 6 years ago

Looking to buy a DMD pinball in the Baltimore area. $2-$2500 to spend. Cosmetics must be good, NO pf wear. I can shop it myself if need be, but it shouldn't need anything major. Think T2/Getaway/ID4/Demo Man/Hurricane something like that.....and go!

#6735 6 years ago
Quoted from pinbuoy:

Looking to buy a DMD pinball in the Baltimore area. $2-$2500 to spend. Cosmetics must be good, NO pf wear. I can shop it myself if need be, but it shouldn't need anything major. Think T2/Getaway/ID4/Demo Man/Hurricane something like that.....and go!

I have a nice ID4 unshopped interested send me a PM.

#6736 6 years ago
Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

Sent

#6737 6 years ago
Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

I've seen this and it just needs a good shop job and it will clean up nicely. Very fun game too.

I just came back from Jester's house this morning with his Big Hurt pinball that I'm working on cleaning up now. Great guy to deal with!

#6738 6 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
World Cup Soccer Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Fully shopped and fully operational machine in nice condition. Full Cointaker super led kit installed, Full Titan silicone rubbers, all new gold plated legs with new feet and leg b...”
2017-08-11
Frederick, MD
Trade
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 583 times
Contributed to Pinside

#6739 6 years ago

Listed another project pin in the market place. Silverball Mania $450. OBO
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/52970

#6740 6 years ago

Just got in a nice original Bally Fireball EM & a fairly decent Space Shuttle.

#6741 6 years ago
Quoted from Pbpins:

Just got in a nice original Bally Fireball EM & a fairly decent Space Shuttle.

How much for Space Shuttle & Fireball?

#6742 6 years ago

As they sit before I start to shop them for the York show in September I would say $2000 on the Fireball & $1000 on the Space Shuttle now.

#6743 6 years ago

I am selling a Startgate that I just finished restoring/customizing. Have not listed in the Marketplace yet but you can see some pics here
fredericksburg.craigslist.org link
Also interested in trade for a RFM or SWE1+cash. Personally I think Stargate is one of the best pins that Gottlieb made...
This game was dismantled, the cab touched up where the legs mount and clear coated. Also added Stern type leg protectors to stop future damage from the legs. All of the cab armor, head top, cabinet power box have been covered in a universe theme vinyl wrap material with a protective clear. The back of the back box has been covered in black vinyl with new Warning text. The back of the lower cab was sanded smooth and clear coated. Looks amazing!!
Playfield was stripped, touched up and clear coated. The upper portion of the playfield was airbrushed in orange to refresh the color scheme. All of the metal ramps have been done in a matching orange with the outside housing of the two ramps and the pyramid top covered with gold, chrome vinyl. The skill shot plastic ramps and decal are new also. All new stickers on the ramps and apron, new led lights in the General Illumination and the inserts. The pyramid was modified with high output led lights that shine through the seams in the faux stone. Looks really out of this world.. The back light board was sanded smooth and covered in white vinyl. Looks amazing and no more of the burnt stains above the lamps..
The game has a new after-market driver board and everything works great... Fun and fast game with the clear coated playfield.
Please see pictures. I will be glad to answer any questions or send additional pics. One of the pics is a simulation of the lit pyramid.

#6744 6 years ago
Quoted from prowlerman99:

I am selling a Startgate that I just finished restoring/customizing.

I saw this on CL; it looks nice. I would be interested but I spent my pin fund down a bit on new woodshop tools. Those SawStop tables saws are pricey, but I need my fingers for playing pinball

Did you clear it yourself? I've never cleared a playfield before; I have used 2 part auto clear on a bike frame to apply 70s style metallic flake. What a pain to get right. I bought a little plastic green house to spray in.

I have a NOS Raven playfield I need to clear before installing it. I would send it out, but I'm pretty sure it would cost as much as a restored Raven is worth. Here is the math: Raven == "almost nothing" == restored Raven.

#6745 6 years ago

Considering trading my tommy and/or getaway at or before the York show next month. Interested in DMDs of similar value, either 1 for 1 or both for 1. Let me know if you have something to trade.

#6746 6 years ago
Quoted from tomh52722:

Considering trading my tommy and/or getaway at or before the York show next month. Interested in DMDs of similar value, either 1 for 1 or both for 1. Let me know if you have something to trade.

Still looking for a Black Rose?

#6747 6 years ago

Yea Joe, I clear coated it myself. Took a break from restoring pins for a couple years when I moved but getting back into it slowly. You right, the raven would sell for as much as a gallon clear)

#6748 6 years ago
Quoted from prowlerman99:

You right, the raven would sell for as much as a gallon clear

At first I laughed because that sounded absurd... then I thought about what a quart of decent clear cost me and then I stopped laughing; you may be right.

Doesn't matter; this John Trudeau classic will get the restoration she deserves someday!

Raven is on my low priority list ATM, because it is working. I have a couple half together basket cases that need work first. While I wouldn't say no to more money, I could use more time...

#6749 6 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Still looking for a Black Rose?

Yes I am interested depending on the condition/value

#6750 6 years ago
Quoted from tomh52722:

Yes I am interested depending on the condition/value

You have a PM

There are 18,019 posts in this topic. You are on page 135 of 361.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/135?hl=deathtouch and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.