(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,039 posts
  • 931 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by Joshhardy23
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg
There are 18,039 posts in this topic. You are on page 134 of 361.
#6651 6 years ago

$3K for a T2 is fine if it's completely decked out with most mods imaginable. My gut feeling says the one in Richmond probably isn't (of course, I could be wrong).

#6652 6 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

No 3k for T2 is too much even nice shape. 3k T2 would be basically NIB..

Or total resto / refurb. I've seen really nice ones go for $2800+. Average range is definitely 2300 - 2600. If it's a superb & clean example, I'd rather pay a few hundred bucks extra these days myself. Well worth it IMO.

#6653 6 years ago

Coming to Pittsburgh for Replay FX and could bring any two of these.

BALLY
Fireball
Old Chicago

WILLIAMS
Space Shuttle
Comet
Gorgar

#6654 6 years ago

I have a fully working BoP in players condition for sale. Comes with a Cointaker LED premium kit uninstalled. Needs shopped. Price is $1900.

Dan

#6655 6 years ago
Quoted from djh00000:

I have a fully working BoP in players condition for sale. Comes with a Cointaker LED premium kit uninstalled. Needs shopped. Price is $1900.
Dan

Anyone who knows Dan knows he is a pleasure to deal with. I have bought several machines from him over the years and they are always as described if not better! I wish I was in the market to buy right now!
GLWS!!!

BoP does not seem to come up for a reasonable price anymore since DP...I hope somewhere here grabs it quick.

#6656 6 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Huo POTC. Goodie bag still stapled. Fantasist condition. $4850”
2017-07-20
Phoenixville, PA
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 294 times
SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Here is a used players condition IJ. My goal was to restore this but I found a nicer one and I dont need two. This game needs a shop and a good cleaning and it would be a nice play...”
2017-07-25
Phoenixville, PA
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 727 times
Contributed to Pinside

#6657 6 years ago

Posted this on the classified section, but here's a copy:

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Hello to all, Probably it will take a while but heck, I'm writing this "wanted" ad. For the longest time I have been searching for a Mid-atlantic seller with a Twilight Zone (or...”
2017-07-25
Pikesville, MD
Wanted
Archived after: 93 days
Viewed: 163 times

TIA!

~jose

#6658 6 years ago

Anyone selling their Aerosmith Pro?

#6659 6 years ago

Anyone interested in an empty Silverball Mania cab. It's completely gutted. Just the cab W/side rails, lockdown bar receiver, head and display panel. $50
Also have a Project Williams Laser Ball with really nice playfiled. Missing the CPU and driver board and master display. $300

#6660 6 years ago

All 4 for $7800 or priced below....happy to send photos to interested parties. I have them listed on CL and a bunch of FB groups as well.

The Shadow- (Color DMD LCD), rebuilt flippers, speaker LED's, LED trough light, LEDS throughout superbands. $3750

The Getaway High Speed 2- new battery holder on the MPU. Needs a full shop job, but is playable. Also comes with a replacement playfield that should restore well. $2100

Cyclone- needs a full shop job, also playable was HUO for the last 15 years and was rarely played. Playfield is better than most, and has Mylar over most of it. Backglass is great! $2100

Tri-Zone has all LED's, new rubbers, playfield has a couple of touch up spots. Has new rottendog power supply, re-capped audio board, and replaced all pins on the interconnect area, new RAM, new battery holder. Backglass is decent but not perfect. $650

#6661 6 years ago

Hey Super Friends of the Pinball Beltway, I have not listed it anywhere yet but I am shopping out a really nice Williams "FIRE!". I am doing a full tear down and rebuild with Titan Competition rings, Comet/Cointaker NG LEDS, rebuilt flippers, new slingshot plastics, New Rottendog LED Display (orange). This one is still a players machine but has a very nice playfield with no real wear issues but some bubbling mylar. The cabinet art is also in great shape. The buildings are all in good shape too few issues. It is fully functioning including the brass bell.

I like this thread so I post here first if anyone is in the market for one we can start discussions by PM (I do all mods and customizations). If sold through Pinside I ALWAYS post an ad and gladly pay the fee

#6662 6 years ago
Quoted from djh00000:

Dan

Dan,

I just PMed you

#6663 6 years ago
Quoted from djh00000:

I have a fully working BoP in players condition for sale. Comes with a Cointaker LED premium kit uninstalled. Needs shopped. Price is $1900

Gotta up vote a reasonably priced BoP. I love that game.

I'm torn between finding one to set next to my Pinbot and just selling my Pinbot. There are days I love it and other days not so much. Lately, I feel like spicing up the old playroom with something more exciting.

What is an OK pinbot worth now. Plays great, decent playfield, and meh cabinet.

#6664 6 years ago

Centigrade 37 - $1700 PM for details

#6665 6 years ago
Quoted from djh00000:

Dan

Here's my bottom line. I would do $1600 without the LED's. Cash and carry. Head works perfectly and displays are nice and bright.

Thanks!!

Dan

#6666 6 years ago
Quoted from djh00000:

Here's my bottom line. I would do $1600 without the LED's. Cash and carry. Head works perfectly and displays are nice and bright.
Thanks!!
Dan

This will be gone today. I'm currently resisting this to make some space; plus you are like 4 hours north of me.

#6667 6 years ago
Quoted from djh00000:

Thanks!!
Dan

Pm sent...

#6668 6 years ago
Quoted from djh00000:

Thanks!!
Dan

Dan is a great guy. Buy with confidence! That's a crazy deal right there!!

#6669 6 years ago

No way that BoP doesn't sell today. Nice deal for someone on a fun game!

#6670 6 years ago

Just added nice players pinbot to market

Machine - For Sale
Pinbot Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Very nice players pinbot shopped with lots of new parts and ready to go GI LEDs in blue red then. LEDs in back box, star post and center drain. Pf has a few small wear marks and...”
2017-07-27
Bethany Beach, DE
1,600 (OBO)
Archived after: 20 days
Viewed: 618 times

#6671 6 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Just added nice players pinbot to market

I was going to mention this.

Quoted from zimjoe:

What is an OK pinbot worth now. Plays great, decent playfield, and meh cabinet.

Machine - For Sale
Pinbot Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Very nice players pinbot shopped with lots of new parts and ready to go GI LEDs in blue red then. LEDs in back box, star post and center drain. Pf has a few small wear marks and...”
2017-07-27
Bethany Beach, DE
1,600 (OBO)
Archived after: 20 days
Viewed: 618 times

You could have just answered the question instead of giving an example I still may sell mine, so hurry up and get this sold

#6672 6 years ago

Any ngg for sale within couple hundred miles or so from Shinglehouse PA? Looking for a nice one.
Thanks

#6673 6 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

Anyone interested in an empty Silverball Mania cab. It's completely gutted. Just the cab W/side rails, lockdown bar receiver, head and display panel. $50
Also have a Project Williams Laser Ball with really nice playfiled. Missing the CPU and driver board and master display. $300

Laser Ball is now sold. Still have an empty Silverball Mania cab/head for $50.Includes side rails and lockdown bar receiver.

#6674 6 years ago

put it in your car when you come to Delaware and you can mark it sold! :p

#6675 6 years ago
Quoted from djh00000:

Thanks!!
Dan

Is this still available?

#6676 6 years ago
Quoted from RVApinballer:

Is this still available?

No way it's still available, but if it is you should get it. Such a fun machine!

#6677 6 years ago
Quoted from zimjoe:

No way it's still available, but if it is you should get it. Such a fun machine!

Whats more fun is visiting the owner! If you have not been to the "Barn" you are missing out! I bought a machine from Dan not knowing that he has one of the greatest collections on the East Coast. My wife and I showed up to pick up a machine like any other pinball run and he takes us out to the Barn and lets my wife play any machine she wants while he and I swap pinball stories. He could not have been a nicer or more gracious host to a couple people he just met.

#6678 6 years ago

WOW, 58 games in his collection!? That's incredible. I need a "Barn".

#6679 6 years ago

Dan Heatherly is aces and a great guy to deal with!

George

#6680 6 years ago
Quoted from RVApinballer:

Is this still available?

Thanks for all the kind words folks!! Game is sold and was picked up 5 minutes. Congrats Brett!!

Dan

#6681 6 years ago

Going to post a nice Indy 500 soon. Better than players, not collectors. Looking for WCS, TWD, RBON or Hobbit. PM me if interested....

#6682 6 years ago

I have a working Gottlieb "Big Hurt/Frank Thomas" and Sega "Independence Day" both are players machines that are dirty and need a good shop out. Before I get started on restoring them was looking for any comparable Trade offers. I like Williams System 11 machines or Bally/Williams DMD titles (Fish Tales, Road Show, Black Rose, T2 etc), and Super Mario Brothers or Mushroom World. Not looking to sell but will consider it if the "Price is Right"

#6683 6 years ago
Quoted from zimjoe:

and just selling my Pinbot.

Well, not selling my Pinbot now that there are two of them on the local market. billsfanmd looks like he is flooding the Pinbot market

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Pinbot Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Pinbot #2 I'm selling. This one has a beautiful Pf. Grid looks great. LEDs in GI Brand new x pin led display. Added star post LEDs, Flipper button LEDs Game plays and looks g...”
2017-07-27
Bethany Beach, DE
Viewed: 506 times
Contributed to Pinside

Both of them look nice. I like the star post mod; mine needs that. I'm a warm white GI guy, but a lot of people really like the red/blue color scheme. GLWTS

#6684 6 years ago
Quoted from zimjoe:

Well, not selling my Pinbot now that there are two of them on the local market. billsfanmd looks like he is flooding the Pinbot market
GLWTS

As soon as BillsFanMD sells his two, I am going to sell Two pinbots I plan on buying from some guy in Columbia MD named Mike. Looks like you might have to wait some more ZIMJOSEPH...

#6685 6 years ago
Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

I am going to sell Two pinbots

I was going to say as soon as I mention selling a machine I get Jesterfunhouse -ed, but I was trying to be nice

I haven't seen a Pinbot for sale in while and all of a sudden there are a few. Is there a Pinbot -r waiting for release? What does billsfanmd know that we don't?

#6686 6 years ago
Quoted from zimjoe:

Is there a Pinbot -r waiting for release? What does billsfanmd know that we don't?

Dutch Pinball is eyeing their next endeavor "Pinbot 2.0 The Breaking Point".....

#6687 6 years ago

Thx for all the comments. Lots of interest. Prices a little high but a lot went into them. Negotiating on Lower one with a few interested parties. If it sells may be interested in a BoP trade.

#6688 6 years ago
Quoted from akm:

$3K for a T2 is fine if it's completely decked out with most mods imaginable. My gut feeling says the one in Richmond probably isn't (of course, I could be wrong).

I was there earlier today. I didn't get a good look at it. GPP is generally selling games for retail. As such, they come with delivery and a warranty. Charles is a knowledgeable guy and has been in the business for a long time. He typically has 5 pins or so in the showroom.

#6689 6 years ago
Quoted from Clytor:

I was there earlier today. I didn't get a good look at it. GPP is generally selling games for retail. As such, they come with delivery and a warranty. Charles is a knowledgeable guy and has been in the business for a long time. He typically has 5 pins or so in the showroom.

So.. not really worth it then for people that are already familiar with the hobby.

#6690 6 years ago
Quoted from akm:

So.. not really worth it then for people that are already familiar with the hobby.

Just because he sells games at retail doesn't necessarily mean that he's not flexible on price. When I ran LOP, I sold a ton of games to Pinsiders that wanted them, and was more than willing to work out a reasonable price. Depending what we were into the game for and what we had put into it. No different than a private seller or collector that restores or fixes them up. I even recently traded a Pinsider a really nice RS for his nice BF, because he had really been looking hard for a RS for a quite a while with no success. Wanted to help him out.

Now if his prices are extraordinarily "high" and he's never flexible at all...that's a different story.

#6691 6 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Just because he sells games at retail doesn't necessarily mean that he's not flexible on price. When I ran LOP, I sold a ton of games to Pinsiders that wanted them, and was more than willing to work out a reasonable price. Depending what we were into the game for and what we had put into it. No different than a private seller or collector that restores or fixes them up. I even recently traded a Pinsider a really nice RS for his nice BF, because he had really been looking hard for a RS for a quite a while with no success. Wanted to help him out.

In a perfect world, everyone would run a business like you.

Shame we don't live in one.

#6692 6 years ago

I have a Paragon playfield which was professionally touched up that needs clearcoated. It is stripped of all parts on the top side and major assemblies on the bottom. I'm located in State College PA area and would like to find an experienced person within 100+ miles. I will deliver and pick up. I have automotive quality materials to provide for the job. Contact me with your contact info.

#6693 6 years ago

Anyone know who this is? I have never played one before, but it looks fun. washingtondc.craigslist.org link I'm changing a few games out and it looks interesting. I like those old Sterns. This game gets good reviews, but never sells fast like Stars or Meteor.

Is that an overlay on the bottom card? The color is a little different than the rest of the playfield? I only ask, because I bought a Meteor up that way (MD) and it had an undisclosed overlay sticker over the flames. I spotted it after I was home 4 hours away. Luckily, there was no damage under the flames; the white is a little discolored so I guess this was what the seller was trying to improve cover up. Besides that one issue, the game plays and performs great so I am over the initial shock anger.

#6694 6 years ago

Doesn't seem to work when I click the link.

Quoted from zimjoe:

Anyone know who this is? I have never played one before, but it looks fun. washingtondc.craigslist.org link
Is that an overlay on the bottom card? The color is a little different than the rest of the playfield? I only ask, because I bought a Meteor up that way (MD) and it had an undisclosed overlay sticker over the flames. I spotted it after I was home 4 hours away. Luckily, there was no damage under the flames; the white is a little discolored so I guess this was what the seller was trying to improve cover up. Besides that one issue, the game plays and performs great so I am over the initial shock anger.

#6695 6 years ago
Quoted from darcangeloel:

Doesn't seem to work when I click the link.

Try this -
washingtondc.craigslist.org link

#6696 6 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Cirqus Voltaire Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “got it back in february from a pinside guy down in virginia. 6 months is about my limit for any game. it's pretty nice. main cabinet is great. a noticeable scratch or two on the l...”
2017-08-03
Gettysburg, PA
Viewed: 844 times

#6697 6 years ago

Yep that one. So does anyone know the seller? Down here I pretty much recognize all the CL regulars and know which ads not to bother with.

#6698 6 years ago

Only these two left to move! I'd love to see them leave this weekend (ads posted to classifieds)

The Shadow- (Color DMD LCD), rebuilt flippers, speaker LED's, LED trough light, LEDS, replated gun, superbands. $3600 if you can get it this weekend!

Cyclone- needs a full shop job, also playable was HUO for the last 15 years and was rarely played. Playfield is better than most, and has Mylar over most of it. Backglass is great! $1600 if you can grab it this weekend!

#6699 6 years ago
Quoted from tomdrum:

I have a Paragon playfield which was professionally touched up that needs clearcoated. It is stripped of all parts on the top side and major assemblies on the bottom. I'm located in State College PA area and would like to find an experienced person within 100+ miles. I will deliver and pick up. I have automotive quality materials to provide for the job. Contact me with your contact info.

Dude, head to your local auto body shops and tell them what you have and what you need since the base work is done. ( a few layers of clear on a flat piece of art with a buff out). You'll get quotes at $100. They do a nice job. I mean they do paint cars with 2pac for a living, much harder than flat wood!

#6700 6 years ago

Looking for a nice WOZ ECLE - PM me if have and want to sell.

There are 18,039 posts in this topic. You are on page 134 of 361.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/134?hl=uncle_jose and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.