(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,034 posts
  • 931 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 35 hours ago by Nicholastree
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg
There are 18,034 posts in this topic. You are on page 133 of 361.
#6601 6 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

How far would you drive for a $50 Bally Rolling Stones project?
Unfortunately for me, I am not willing to drive 860 one way so I offer this up to all of you
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/51791

That pin is going into auction mode in 3...2...1...

#6602 6 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

Who snagged up the beautiful and minty 1984 classic edition 8 Ball Deluxe in Annapolis? From the photos it looked HUO!

I saw that last night, but I didn't want to have to drive anywhere. I'm just plain lazy anymore. I used to not mind a 6 hour round trip drive; now it better be a great deal or I just pass.

That and Bad Girls is the best version of that game

#6603 6 years ago
Quoted from zimjoe:

That and Bad Girls is the best version of that game

Agreed!

#6604 6 years ago

I will have the following coming in on Saturday.

Tales from the Crypt
Diner(Diamond plate)
Diner
Bally Kiss
Bally Playboy
Bally 8-Ball

#6605 6 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Selling a 1987 Williams Millionaire machine. It is in overall great condition for 30 years old. It has new rubber and LEDs. Back glass in in perfect condition and overall, the a...”
6 years ago
Point Of Rocks, MD
Expired!

#6606 6 years ago

Slugfest - $1550

#6607 6 years ago

Dirty Harry
EBD (84) with new decal

Being listed soon.

#6608 6 years ago

There is a nice Panthera playfield & backglass I the deal I am doing today; guy wants $500 so I can grab those if anyone is interested as I am not. There is no cabinet or boards but the playfield is compete to and bottom so it can be popped right into a game!

#6609 6 years ago

Still have my MMR le with 275 plays. Black trim. Mint

#6610 6 years ago

Just posted a CFTBL and AFM. Would consider NGG for trade.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Attack from Mars Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Game fully working except for strobe. Has new Rottendog powerboard. Plays very well. Playfield is pretty decent with some a few inserts with wear and had a small mylar patch put ov...”
2017-07-15
Potomac Falls, VA
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 1513 times
Contributed to Pinside

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “New playfield, all new ramps and plastics and plays 100%. LED lighting and the ramp LEDs are green. The hologram is NOS and is bright green. The cabinet is in good shape but is not...”
2017-07-15
Potomac Falls, VA
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 283 times
Contributed to Pinside

#6611 6 years ago
Quoted from locksmith:

Still have my MMR le with 275 plays. Black trim. Mint

Nick, you're selling your MMr? Wow, I wish I was in a position to jump on that right now.

I played it a month or so ago, and it looks like it just came out of the box. Game is ultra sweet for whoever grabs it, and Nick is awesome and easy to deal with.

#6612 6 years ago

Thanks Colson. Only 1 call on it so far. I did the math. If it sells for $8,000 it costs me $3.00 a play while owning it. I may have to rethink this whole for sale thing.

#6613 6 years ago

Anyone have a Bally Strikes and spares, project or working??

#6614 6 years ago

JP lost world - 1800

#6615 6 years ago

Price drop

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Hi-Lo Ace Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Bally Hi Lo Ace in good condition and working 100%. Left flipper is a little weak, and they could use a rebuild at some point. Backglass is perfect, playfield is very nice, with ...”
2017-06-17
Langhorne, PA
Archived after: 30 days
Viewed: 508 times
Contributed to Pinside

#6616 6 years ago

Anybody have a standard arcade cab for sale? I am looking for a nonworking game I can add a PC into

#6617 6 years ago
Quoted from wtatumjr:

My Corolla (Near Nags Head) beachhouse is now renting for 2018. It has WOZ, AS, GB. Rent ranges from $1200 to $3200. I'm posting here because I'd rather rent to Pin lovers and the "good" weeks are usually gone by November . PM me if interested or see Village Realty CC 125.

Good to know. Just came back from vacation there.

#6618 6 years ago

What's going on up in Fredrick MD on CL? We got nothing interesting going on in Richmond, but you guys have what looks like a good deal on a Sinbad and a Big Game.

Both of those are kinda interesting, but not 6 hour round trip interesting.

#6619 6 years ago
Quoted from zimjoe:

What's going on up in Fredrick MD on CL? We got nothing interesting going on in Richmond, but you guys have what looks like a good deal on a Sinbad and a Big Game.

Seriously. The local pickings have been few in the last few months. If anyone in or near Richmind has a project machine let me know

#6620 6 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Well, I'm really not sure if I want to sell this, but I'm not playing it as much anymore, and the prices some of these have been going for tells me that others may want it more tha...”
2017-07-16
Stone Ridge, VA
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 443 times

#6621 6 years ago
Quoted from zimjoe:

If you guys need me to post some fake ads in the Richmond area just to maybe light a spark under the area let me know...although "Skyemont" usually has that covered...

#6622 6 years ago

farting around the idea of trading my CV. anybody bored of their TOTAN or MB?

#6623 6 years ago

Toying with the idea of trading my Sopranos for another Stern. Specifically interested in Transformers, Avengers, Rolling Stones, Big Buck, NBA.. maybe something else if I can think of it. I value the game around $3800. Routed, but it's really cleaned up with lots of upgrades.

#6624 6 years ago
Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

If you guys need me to post some fake ads in the Richmond area just to maybe light a spark under the area let me know...although "Skyemont" usually has that covered...

#6625 6 years ago
Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

If you guys need me to post some fake ads in the Richmond area just to maybe light a spark under the area let me know

I'm good, nothing interesting need happen; I'm trying to make some space and hoard some cash.

I still have to look at the CL and see what is happening. If it was in Richmond I would have already bought that Sinbad. I loved the movies as a kid. The game looks fun too.

#6626 6 years ago
Quoted from akm:

Toying with the idea of trading my Sopranos for another Stern. Specifically interested in Transformers, Avengers, Rolling Stones, Big Buck, NBA.. maybe something else if I can think of it. I value the game around $3800. Routed, but it's really cleaned up with lots of upgrades.

Actually, scratch Big Buck and NBA. Don't really want to trade the Sopranos, one game with lots of stuff to do, with a game that doesn't have a lot of stuff to do.. so I'll mainly be interested in Transformers Pro, Avengers Pro and the Rolling Stones Pro if anyone has either up for trade.

#6627 6 years ago

Looking to buy Sega Batman Forever and/or Baywatch. Please message me if you have either one for sale.

#6628 6 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Meteor Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Brought home a working, pretty decent Stern Meteor I had to grab as part of a package. Willing to pass it on for what I paid if anybody's interested before I start working on it an...”
2017-07-20
Langhorne, PA
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 641 times
Contributed to Pinside

#6629 6 years ago

Scoping out interest in a Doctor Who; fully working beautiful mini PF, repaired ramp, full cliffy set, good cab no fade

Looking for LOTR, and (separately) a non-working video cab

#6630 6 years ago

I picked up a project 8 Ball Deluxe last week but unfortunately due to recent events I will
not be able to take on this project and would like to offer it up to anyone interested. $450.
PM me if interested.

#6631 6 years ago
Quoted from DeathTouch:

I picked up a project 8 Ball Deluxe last week but unfortunately due to recent events I will
not be able to take on this project and would like to offer it up to anyone interested. $450.
PM me if interested.

PM sent, fingers crossed! haha

#6632 6 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Scoping out interest in a Doctor Who; fully working beautiful mini PF, repaired ramp, full cliffy set, good cab no fade

I'm interested in a Dr Who, been looking around for one the past few months.

#6633 6 years ago
Quoted from omgitsadam:

I'm interested in a Dr Who, been looking around for one the past few months.

Pm me, pls

#6634 6 years ago
Quoted from DeathTouch:

PM me if interested.

PENDING

#6636 6 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

I have an semi-working arcade cab sitting in my garage. pm me if you are interested.

#6637 6 years ago

Have Tag Team in great condition, LEDs, playfield its a 9.0 to 9.5, everything works as it should. Will post ad soon. Asking $1975. Machine is located near Rockville, MD. Might sell my Gottlieb Vegas too. Also in great shape other than the typical bright pink cabinet faded to a pale pink/orange.

Looking for a nice Taxi or Diner if anyone open to some sort of trade.

Happy to send pics before I post the ad if. PM if interested.

#6638 6 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Tag-Team Pinball Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Excellent condition, everything works as it should. No wear, barely a scratch, backglass perfect, full LEDs. All boards in great shape. Really fun game, one of the rare games wher...”
2017-07-21
Rockville, MD
Archived after: 618 days
Viewed: 146 times

#6639 6 years ago

Interested in trading my tommy and getaway for a theatre of magic if anyone is interested.

#6640 6 years ago

Anyone have a stern stars for sale ? I also got gaming laptop for sale cheap if anyone is interested.

#6641 6 years ago

Junkyard sample back on market after buyer backed out...

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/51612

#6642 6 years ago

Who-fan DW going up for sale soon; PM me if interested.

PM me if interest in a MB with new playfield and cab decals. Or an early sample TZ with the original unobtanium early playfield. Not really interested in selling unless I can get a good price (love those games!) but need to move some games. Yes I will donate if they sell

#6643 6 years ago

I am selling my nice Robo War and have placed an ad in the market place. Here is the link....

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/52173

#6644 6 years ago

Anyone have a T2 for sale? PM me.

#6645 6 years ago

Games People Play in Richmond has a T2. I think it's around 3K but looks good.

#6646 6 years ago
Quoted from Chalkey:

Games People Play in Richmond has a T2. I think it's around 3K but looks good.

Thanks neighbor but 3k is way to high for this title. JMO

#6647 6 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Literally how I feel about almost every ad anymore

#6648 6 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Not if it's nice shape.
Average around 2500 right now. Lucky to find a players shape for 2200.

#6649 6 years ago

Listed my Sopranos for trade. More details and wants here: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-the-sopranos-12

Added over 7 years ago: Edit: Willing to sell outright as well. $3800.

#6650 6 years ago
Quoted from ryandimx:

Not if it's nice shape.
Average around 2500 right now. Lucky to find a players shape for 2200.

No 3k for T2 is too much even nice shape. 3k T2 would be basically NIB..

There are 18,034 posts in this topic. You are on page 133 of 361.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/133?hl=allhokie3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.