(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,034 posts
  • 931 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 21 hours ago by Nicholastree
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg
There are 18,034 posts in this topic. You are on page 132 of 361.
#6551 6 years ago

I'm looking for:

Family Guy
Scared Stiff
Star Wars data east

#6552 6 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

I have been seriously contemplating selling my TSPP, unless I get talked out of it. The difficulty is just to much for me to tolerate, and the more I play it the less I enjoy it. At this point the theme and overall beauty of my machine are the only things that are making me hold onto it. Honestly I don't even know what I would want in it's place. If someone wants to entertain a trade for another DMD of the same era PM me.

Still looking to trade!!!

#6553 6 years ago
Quoted from akm:

I think I'll have to come over and fix that.

That's like curing herpes by catching gonorrhea.

#6554 6 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

I'm looking for:
Family Guy
Scared Stiff
Star Wars data east

SS for someone else?

#6555 6 years ago
Quoted from herg:

That's like curing herpes by catching gonorrhea.

Hahahaha....

#6556 6 years ago

I'm in the market for a nice whirlwind, CSI or wheel of fortune...PM me if you have one for sale.

#6557 6 years ago

I'm considering trading my JM. If anyone is interested feel free to check my wishlist. Happy to do + cash deals.

#6558 6 years ago

My Corolla (Near Nags Head) beachhouse is now renting for 2018. It has WOZ, AS, GB. Rent ranges from $1200 to $3200. I'm posting here because I'd rather rent to Pin lovers and the "good" weeks are usually gone by November . PM me if interested or see Village Realty CC 125.

#6559 6 years ago
Quoted from wtatumjr:

My Corolla (Near Nags Head) beachhouse is now renting for 2018. It has WOZ, AS, GB. Rent ranges from $1200 to $3200. I'm posting here because I'd rather rent to Pin lovers and the "good" weeks are usually gone by November . PM me if interested or see Village Realty CC 125.

Cool! If only I had some more vacation time.

#6561 6 years ago
Quoted from akm:

I have listed three of my older pins for sale. Pass this on if you know of anyone in the area that may be interested. Willing to do a two-for-one or three-for-one on a DMD game.
Waterworld (Gottlieb) - $1,000 - https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/51322
Jungle Lord (Williams) - $1,000 - https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/51319
Pro Pool (Gottlieb, EM) - $400 - https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/51318

Jungle Lord is still available. Dropping price to $800. I'm on a "Stay-cation" all this upcoming week, so if you are interested in it now's the time to come check it out.

Waterworld and Pro Pool are sold.

#6562 6 years ago

I'm not sure I need to post this here. I tossed it up last night, while trying to make space in my garage. I just have too much stuff I already have a few PMs, but who knows if they will work out. TBH I thought I had priced it high, but maybe I was wrong.

Like half the pictures are blurry; I thought that was my eyes getting tired.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
World Cup Soccer Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Great playing game. Everything works as it should. My local league plays on it regularly and can attest to it's ability to keep up on a long night. The playfield is in nice cond...”
2017-07-09
Richmond, VA
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 439 times
Contributed to Pinside

Looks like the market is ready when you are.

Quoted from PoMC:

World Cup Soccer '94 will be for sale after this is sold.

#6563 6 years ago

re-listed my STLE

sale or trade.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “STLE HUO one owner Pin looks like new, I'm the first owner has around 500 total plays. for sale or trade With these mods -pinbits plastic proctors. -cliffys shooter lane protec...”
2017-08-29
Windermere, FL
8,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 1046 times
Contributed to Pinside

#6564 6 years ago

Putting out feelers for a good condition CFTBL - fully working original hologram (a bit blueish but still very clear), lit pop bumpers, optional lit speaker panel. Will send pics if someone's interested. I adore this game but have to sell one ...

#6565 6 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Putting out feelers for a good condition CFTBL - fully working original hologram (a bit blueish but still very clear), lit pop bumpers, optional lit speaker panel. Will send pics if someone's interested. I adore this game but have to sell one ...

Sent p.m.

#6566 6 years ago
Quoted from zimjoe:

Looks like the market is ready when you are.

Glad to hear it. I'll post mine after yours is sold, no need to flood the market right now even though Richmond is quite a ways from Harpers Ferry.

#6567 6 years ago

Still looking for a Twister or Baywatch thanks.

#6568 6 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Glad to hear it. I'll post mine after yours is sold, no need to flood the market right now even though Richmond is quite a ways from Harpers Ferry.

I hope to clear your path soon. I have gotten a bit of interest in mine. I don't expect it to last the week.

#6569 6 years ago

Just listed my very nice Solar City.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “The Story: ---------- I've got more pins than space, so I need to sell some games. I've had it in the lineup for 2 years and it has always been a great game. Was in freeplay area...”
2017-07-10
Alexandria, VA
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 176 times
Contributed to Pinside

#6570 6 years ago
Quoted from jeffc:

Just listed my very nice Solar City

Wow, that is super clean. Great pictures on the ad.

#6571 6 years ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

Still looking for a Twister or Baywatch thanks.

Twitami has a nice Baywatch for sale in the market place

#6572 6 years ago
Quoted from zimjoe:

Wow, that is super clean. Great pictures on the ad.

Thanks!

#6573 6 years ago
Quoted from jeffc:

Just listed my very nice Solar City.

Machine - For Sale
Solar City (very nice) - Wash DC areaNew!Shopped “The Story:
----------
I've got more pins than space, so I need to sell some games. I've had it in the lineup for 2 years and it has always been a great game. Was in freeplay area...”
4 hours ago Alexandria, VA 785
jeffc

Agreed, very pretty game.

#6574 6 years ago

I have a Williams Black Knight up for sale. I haven't had a chance to upload any pretty photos yet but I have made a youtube video of all the work I have done to it. This was home owned since the late 80's according to old lady I bought it from. It was her ex-husbands and she sold it to me because she needed a new refridgerator! lol. Asking $1800. Only trade I would really consider is a nice Data East Time Machine.

-full Comet Pinball LED conversion
-new plunger and springs
-cleaned and re-rubbered
-new target decals
-new pop bumper cap
-new flipper and magna save buttons
-rebuild cap kits for the power supply and sound board (not installed...just preventative maintenance I didn't get to)
-new lithium batteries and new battery holder
-cabinet is solid and overall nice condition. typical scuffs and scrapes. I'd say 7.5/8 out of 10
-playfield is nice w/ some wear around the sword inserts and on right magna sling. Say 7.5/8. Typical ball swirl
-magna slings work great

Needed
-main playfield flippers could use a rebuild.

#6575 6 years ago

Here's the link for the sale of my NGG:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/51585

Thanks for looking.

#6576 6 years ago

Looking for a Williams System 9 Power Supply Board. Message if you have one please.

#6577 6 years ago

ST off the market pending trade

#6578 6 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Twitami has a nice Baywatch for sale in the market place

It sold.

#6579 6 years ago
Quoted from Alan_L:

Here's the link for the sale of my NGG:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/51585
Thanks for looking.

Why are you selling the best game of all time????

#6580 6 years ago

Still have a beautiful Avengers pro for sale

#6581 6 years ago

Going to list 2 Pinbots soon. One is very nice and the other is nice.....prob low 2's and high teens. lots of new parts for both, blue/red led combo, lit starposts, flipper button leds. Nicer one has new led displays.

Cash or may consider a SST toward one of them.

#6582 6 years ago

Plan on listing my STTNG (real nice shape playfield and cab-wise, ColorDMD, Cliffy's, Laserrific topper), boards have been reconditioned by Pinsides own Chris Hibler, a great example of one of these. Got it from another pinsider.

Also listing my DM (great playfield, cab is ok (chewed up a bit around where legs attach on front but can't see it with the legs on), still has its incandescent lights in it as I got it as a project machine. Working on an issue where the elevator has an issue fully going through its cycle so probably bad opto (or motor or board), which I have all of the above to replace it.

Plan on putting them up for sale officially this Friday on here but wanted to mention it here first.

Message me if interested, will take pictures this week when I have a chance.

#6583 6 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

Why are you selling the best game of all time????

I know, it was a tough call. I had to sell my Road Show also. But I've been looking for a TOTAN for a long time, one came up and I had to have it. Need to sell my NGG to help pay for it. I was playing my NGG last night, plays great, freshly shopped. I'm going to miss Buzz, that little snot.

#6584 6 years ago

Looking for a working Sinbad (solid state version)

#6585 6 years ago

I have a spare touchscreen kiosk that I'd like to sell to make some space in the workshop. There's a 19" 4:3 USB touchscreen monitor installed in the kiosk as well as a USB keyboard & trackball. The keyboard can be removed easily if you didn't want to use it.

Perfect for making your own touchscreen jukebox and/or gaming system. Just add a PC and that's it. Photos in the link below and I'm asking $225. Basically you're getting a great deal on a touchscreen monitor and a free kiosk.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/9sN3HbJk5tTc4LAV2

#6586 6 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Perfect for making your own touchscreen jukebox and/or gaming system.

...or gameroom high score board once i finish this:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/my-custom-gameroom-high-score-app/

#6587 6 years ago

The possibilities are endless once you add a PC. Use it also as a spare TV and watch streaming, Hulu, Netflix, sports. Play any internet game on it, etc. I'll provide a shitload of Windows based touch games that you can install also.

#6588 6 years ago

pezpunk how have we not met yet?? Also, https://www.facebook.com/groups/novapinball/ if you aren't already. We need more NOVA Pinball!

Also sweet scoreboard app!

#6589 6 years ago

hah, i dunno. i know at least half the people in that group from playing at Mighty Mikes and Red Zone, and going to things at Dan Quinn's.

#6590 6 years ago
Quoted from mavantix:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/novapinball/ if you aren't already. We need more NOVA Pinball!

I just send a join request.

#6591 6 years ago

Anyone selling/trading a SST? Have a nice pinbot to trade or I'll have cash when it sells

#6592 6 years ago

Players Fire -$1400

#6593 6 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Anyone selling/trading a SST?

twitami had one listed a few days ago. He had like 5 pins posted. I don't know if he found a buyer or not.

#6594 6 years ago
Quoted from zimjoe:

twitami had one listed a few days ago. He had like 5 pins posted. I don't know if he found a buyer or not.

I talked to him last weekend and he did find a buyer for all 5 of them.

#6595 6 years ago

MMR with black trim.Mint.. condition with 270 plays.I bought it new.Best offer over $8,000.Phone calls only to Nick at 610-306-6126

#6596 6 years ago

Who snagged up the beautiful and minty 1984 classic edition 8 Ball Deluxe in Annapolis? From the photos it looked HUO!

#6597 6 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

Who snagged up the beautiful and minty 1984 classic edition 8 Ball Deluxe in Annapolis? From the photos it looked HUO!

Where was it posted on Pinside? I did not see anything on Craigslist unless it was snagged really quick.

#6598 6 years ago
Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

Where was it posted on Pinside? I did not see anything on Craigslist unless it was snagged really quick.

It was on Craigslist. Posted around 8pm last night, post was removed this morning around 10am. I emailed him once last night around 10pm and again this morning at 6am and he finally replied back to me around 9:30am that it was sold.

I never knew a "3rd version" existed until I stumbled upon this game last night. I actually like the dark cabinet better than the original cabinet.

#6599 6 years ago

How far would you drive for a $50 Bally Rolling Stones project?

Unfortunately for me, I am not willing to drive 860 one way so I offer this up to all of you

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/51791

#6600 6 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

It was on Craigslist. Posted around 8pm last night, post was removed this morning around 10am. I emailed him once last night around 10pm and again this morning at 6am and he finally replied back to me around 9:30am that it was sold.
I never knew a "3rd version" existed until I stumbled upon this game last night. I actually like the dark cabinet better than the original cabinet.

Funny I just shopped out the 84' LE version for a customer and sold a project 1980 version. I have not had the third version but it is a fun game and people that like the early eighties machine all want one. I love how when you start a game it says "Chalk Up" almost like it it swearing at you...

There are 18,034 posts in this topic. You are on page 132 of 361.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/132?hl=scottmaggie and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.