(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,042 posts
  • 931 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 hours ago by Sweetwillie
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg
There are 18,042 posts in this topic. You are on page 131 of 361.
#6501 6 years ago

Putting out some feelers. Anyone interested in trading a pin or pins for an 81 Jeep CJ7? The engine is good, the axles are 3.73s with True Trac and Trac Lok lockers, 5 speed manual, inline 6, all good stuff in the drivetrain. 33" BFG ATs. Tom woods double cardan rear driveshaft. Nice suspension lift. Rebuild Warn 8274 winch on the front. The bad is the body is starting to get a good amount of rust. The E brake is not currently connected after the rear axle swap. I'd probably list it on craigslist for 7K to have someone talk me down to around 6ish and would be looking for close in value or +/- cash. I also have a good amount of SCUBA and some gun stuff. Located in Chesterfield, VA.

http://imgur.com/a/W0czX

More info / pics available on request.

#6502 6 years ago

Looking for a decent MAME sit down cocktail 60 in 1 machine.....something that plays all the PAC-MAN games as my son has recently got into them and loves playing two player which is hard with my current MAME set up. I would trade a nice gottlieb Domino EM wedgey plus cash on my end or maybe my Gottlieb Robo War plus cash on your end....depending how nice and cool it is. I could do a cash deal dependent on price. Let me know what you have.

#6503 6 years ago

Will have 2 pinbots for sale when I get back from vacation fri night

Both very nice, LEDs, new parts etc. pics and details soon

#6504 6 years ago

Still working on getting DM and BK2K up to snuff before getting them to move out the door (update for a few folks here) but mulling over selling my really nice STTNG. Really nice shape (Playfield is excellent with no wear, cab is in fantastic shape, LEDs, ColorDMD, Laserrific topper). Message me if interested, will take pics as soon as I can.

#6505 6 years ago

Headed up to Allentown, PA area Saturday morning and coming back to NOVA area. Have room in the trailer if anyone needs anything moved along the route.

#6506 6 years ago

Swords of Fury for sale. Asking $2,000. Got it as part of a bigger trade deal. Boards look clean, Playfield is decent, I have an insert decal package that I can include. Lower cabinet is pretty nice upper left head is on the Rough Side. Got it as part of a bigger trade deal. Haven't gotten too deep into it but I know the left flippers are having issues right now. Haven't looked at what the issue is at all. Haven't had any time to. Pictures- https://flic.kr/s/aHskYbFiHN

#6507 6 years ago

Near Allentown..
Light project lw3 : $1300
space Jam : $2000
MNF body with playfield: $450
Gottlieb Bounty Hunter project : $975

#6508 6 years ago

Selling for a friend. Games located in NE Philadelphia 19154.

Revenge from Mars $3500
Lethal Weapon 3 $2000

Feel free to make reasonable offers. Need gone ASAP.

NOTE: Both have leds. RFM has LCD screen. The PC has both RFM and SWEP1 roms so a playfield swap is easy. Games are players condition. Pics on request.

#6509 6 years ago

I have a huge car repair situation, so need to raise some quick cash. I have my pins listed individually (Lost in Space, Starship Troopers, ID4, Baywatch, and Viper Night Driving). All play great, all have INVISIGLASS, leg protectors, and are in good condition. If someone wants to do a 5 pin package deal, I would sell all 5 (Plus an extra sheet of invisiglass and 3 sets of Mirrorblades, plus some other extra parts and stuff, for $10,000.

Games are located in Frederick, MD on ground floor-easy in and out.

#6510 6 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Swords of Fury for sale. Asking $2,000. Got it as part of a bigger trade deal. Boards look clean, Playfield is decent, I have an insert decal package that I can include. Lower cabinet is pretty nice upper left head is on the Rough Side. Got it as part of a bigger trade deal. Haven't gotten too deep into it but I know the left flippers are having issues right now. Haven't looked at what the issue is at all. Haven't had any time to. Pictures- https://flic.kr/s/aHskYbFiHN

LION MAN!

#6511 6 years ago

I think 2k is pretty fair for that. Also.... LION MAN!!!

#6512 6 years ago
Quoted from scottmaggie:

Selling for a friend. Games located in NE Philadelphia 19154.
Revenge from Mars $3500
Lethal Weapon 3 $2000
Feel free to make reasonable offers. Need gone ASAP.
NOTE: Both have leds. RFM has LCD screen. The PC has both RFM and SWEP1 roms so a playfield swap is easy. Games are players condition. Pics on request.

Revenge from Mars is sold and gone
Lethal Weapon 3 still available and very negotiable.

#6513 6 years ago

Hi all - I just posted my HUO Ghostbusters Premium machine for sale with a brand new replacement playfield for $6500. I am located in Walkersville MD 21793. IM with any questions. Not looking for trades unless you have an aluminum bass tracker style bass boat

#6514 6 years ago

Happy July 4th weekend. A long time customer gave me a 1974 Williams Star Action. It will need to be restored. I have the playfield glass, legs and lock bar. Free to a good home.

First to call with the soonest actual pick up time gets it. 703-431-5470. Located in Purcellville va.

I can't load up pictures but it looks okay.

Michael.

#6515 6 years ago

Twitani. In sent you a pm with my number.

#6516 6 years ago
Quoted from mbelofsky:

Happy July 4th weekend. A long time customer gave me a 1974 Williams Star Action. It will need to be restored. I have the playfield glass, legs and lock bar. Free to a good home.
First to call with the soonest actual pick up time gets it. 703-431-5470. Located in Purcellville va.
I can't load up pictures but it looks okay.
Michael.

That is awesome of you to pass this along to someone! WTG Michael! I hope who gets it restores and gets it back up and running.

#6517 6 years ago

I have listed three of my older pins for sale. Pass this on if you know of anyone in the area that may be interested. Willing to do a two-for-one or three-for-one on a DMD game.

Waterworld (Gottlieb) - $1,000 - https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/51322

Jungle Lord (Williams) - $1,000 - https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/51319

Pro Pool (Gottlieb, EM) - $400 - https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/51318

#6518 6 years ago
Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

That is awesome of you to pass this along to someone! WTG Michael! I hope who gets it restores and gets it back up and running.

Thanks. The Star Action will be picked up in a few minutes by someone.

#6519 6 years ago

Relisted my Demo Man if there is any interest....

Machine - For Sale
Demolition Man Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Very detailed shop job. New legs, leg protectors, LEDs, rubbers and posts. Rebuilt all flippers and bumper caps. Added plastic protectors. Replaced driver board and claw opto board...”
2017-07-01
Newburgh, IN
Archived after: 21 days
Viewed: 527 times

#6520 6 years ago
Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

Yep, this is part of what makes Mike a class act. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again.

#6521 6 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Hobbit LE HUO. approx 400 plays. plays perfect. Code just updated to 2.0 Located: Drums, Pa. Hour north of Allentown. Price reduced, $7000 firm. Looking to sell outright, but ...”
2017-07-02
Drums, PA
7,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 33 days
Viewed: 1135 times

For sale or trade. Let's make a deal

#6522 6 years ago
Quoted from mbelofsky:

Relisted my Demo Man if there is any interest....

Michael is a good guy to deal with. I saw his DM and played it earlier today. It's in really good shape compared to a lot of other DM's I've seen out there.

#6523 6 years ago

Parts - For Sale
New (selling multiple, business) - “New alternate translite for Phantom of the Opera. Also great for wall art. Has one very small minor scuff on center / right hand side. Price includes shipping.”
2017-10-03
Langhorne, PA
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 639 times

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Hi-Lo Ace Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Bally Hi Lo Ace in good condition and working 100%. Left flipper is a little weak, and they could use a rebuild at some point. Backglass is perfect, playfield is very nice, with ...”
2017-06-17
Langhorne, PA
Archived after: 30 days
Viewed: 508 times
Contributed to Pinside

#6524 6 years ago

Guys I'm putting my Gottlieb Black Hole up for sale.

$2000
Pasadena, MD. 21122

Completely redone with LED's a ton of rebuilt parts including lower playfield shooter, new plastics, Chris Hibbler rebuilt boards, RottenDog sound board, galaxy spinner mod, ground mod+ much more.

All the right things have been done. Lots of blood sweat and tears went into this and it should be solid for years to come.

Here is my YouTube video link.

As a story for the ages... after this game was first rebuilt (boards done on 2/2017) I was playing it during a thunderstorm. Lighting came in my house and struck me..it went into the game.
I ended up with a mean red line down my arm from the lighting and my chest hurt for a month...but the BH boards took a bit of surge damage. The boards went back out to Chris Hibbler and were rebuilt at the end of June.
PS. The game plays 100%
PSS. Yeah the lighting HURT LIKE $@&& !

#6525 6 years ago

Big Deal shopped and in very nice condition

Machine - For Sale
Big Deal Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Price Drop: Looking to move to make room for another purchase. Very nice example of a great Williams classic. This was the first Williams machine that introduced a bank of drop ta...”
2017-07-02
Middletown, PA
650 (Firm)
Archived after: 29 days
Viewed: 268 times

#6526 6 years ago

Slugfest for sale.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-slugfest-8#post-3847051

World Cup Soccer '94 will be for sale after this is sold.

#6527 6 years ago

For those of you who haven't worked with Butch2099 before, I've bought 3 games from him now. Super solid guy to work with and always a straight shooter. Deal with confidence!

#6528 6 years ago
#6530 6 years ago
Quoted from knockerlover:

For those of you who haven't worked with butch2099 before, I've bought 3 games from him now. Super solid guy to work with and always a straight shooter. Deal with confidence!

Thanks Matt! Always a pleasure dealing with you too! Don (Burningman) also!

Next time you may need a bigger trailer

#6531 6 years ago

Maybe willing to trade or sell my STLE I'm sole owner, very low plays. Most of the major mods.

Maybe for a lesser game plus cash or similar value game.

Not definitely but PM if you're interested and have something to trade etc..

#6532 6 years ago

For those of you who haven't worked with butch2099 before, I've bought 3 games from him now. Super solid guy to work with and always a straight shooter. Deal with confidence!

Me Too !!! Great Guy !! I think I might buy is whole collection

#6533 6 years ago
Quoted from akm:

I have listed three of my older pins for sale. Pass this on if you know of anyone in the area that may be interested. Willing to do a two-for-one or three-for-one on a DMD game.
Waterworld (Gottlieb) - $1,000 - https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/51322
Jungle Lord (Williams) - $850 - https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/51319
Pro Pool (Gottlieb, EM) - $400 - https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/51318

Pro Pool has sold, Waterworld and Jungle Lord are still available. Open to individual sales, or a two-for-one trade.

#6534 6 years ago

Tricked out Avengers pro.Custom big dot display plus original red setup,Mirror blades,Full leds.Upgraded Lucite tesseract cube (looks awesome,lit speakers.Game looks and plays like new.$4,000 firm.Phone calls only to Nick at 610-306-6126 for further details

#6535 6 years ago

I've got a Target Alpha that needs a good home - Somebody make me an offer - I need the room!!!!!

#6536 6 years ago
Quoted from scottmaggie:

Revenge from Mars is sold and gone
Lethal Weapon 3 still available and very negotiable.

Both LW3 and Revenge from Mars are now sold.

#6537 6 years ago

Looking for an Orbitor1

#6539 6 years ago

Ditto!

#6540 6 years ago

Looking for an Orbitor1

That's such a cool game. Hopefully it will be at Replay again this year.

#6541 6 years ago

It will be one of the few games in my collection that doesn't have the Flynnibus "virus" on the leaderboard.

#6542 6 years ago

It will be one of the few games in my collection that doesn't have the Flynnibus "virus" on the leaderboard.

Ill spit at at whilehugging woz

#6543 6 years ago

Listed my Haunted House for sale

Machine - For Sale
Haunted House Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “I am selling my 100% working Haunted House pinball machine. The backglass, displays and boards are perfect. The playfield is very nice, there are a few minor touch ups in the lower...”
2017-07-05
Gambrills, MD
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 335 times

#6544 6 years ago

I think all my pins have the Flynnibus virus, most of them effecting GC scores. I wish it were contagious so they'd start getting the Maverick virus!!

#6545 6 years ago

Gottlieb Egg Head, Atlantis, and Drop-A-Card for sale

#6546 6 years ago

Working High Speed & Close Encounters with Pascal board & CPR plastic set installed.

Machine - For Sale
High Speed Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Players condition High Speed. Everything works including beacon. This has been led'd and rerubbered with colored Titan rubbers. The only places not led'd are the backbox flashe...”
2017-07-06
Frackville, PA
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 219 times

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Has new Pascal all in one board New CPR plastic set installed (also comes with some old extras) New titan colored rubbers, leg levelers, power cord, backbox was LED'd to keep the h...”
2017-07-06
Frackville, PA
650 (Firm)
Archived after: 25 days
Viewed: 136 times
Contributed to Pinside

#6547 6 years ago

Looking for an Orbitor1

knockerlover
A Orbitor 1 was just listed on EBay today as a "Williams Orbitor."

#6548 6 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

knockerlover
A Orbitor 1 was just listed on EBay today as a "Williams Orbitor."

knockerlover The seller listed it on EBay with a starting bid if $1200, Buyit now $2700, but also listed it on the Birmingham Alabama Craigslist for $1400.

#6549 6 years ago

The First State Flip Off is official now!

Tournament Details:
When: 9/23/17
Time: 1PM Start (Games will go on at 11am for practice)
Where: 30107 Stage Coach Circle, Milford DE 19963
Cost: $25 ($20 will go to prize fund, $5 will go to refreshments, trophies, etc.)
Format: IFPA Match Play in groups of 4. Qualifying will be from 1-4pm.
Finals: Based on 32 or more entries, Top 8 will go to "A" Finals, Next 8 will go to "B" Finals, all other players will go to "C" Finals
Scoring: 7 points for 1st, 5 points for 2nd, 3 points for 3rd, 1 point for 4th
Prize: Trophies plus cash payouts. "A" division will award prizes for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. "B & "C" divisions will awards prizes for 1st and 2nd

**Current game lineup is X-Men, Earthshaker, Comet, Full Throttle , ToTAN, Metallica, Indy 500, Rollercoaster Tycoon, Jokerz, Road Show, Fish Tales, Cirqus Voltaire, Stars, World Poker Tour, No Good Gofers, Phantom of the Opera, Mousin Around, 8 Ball Deluke, Paragon, Conquest 200(EM) and Safecracker. Additional games that might show up are Space Shuttle & Grand Lizard.

More details in this thread https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/delawares-first-annual-state-pinball-tournament

#6550 6 years ago

I think I'll have to come over and fix that.

There are 18,042 posts in this topic. You are on page 131 of 361.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/131 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.