(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,022 posts
  • 930 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by Spelunk71
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg
There are 18,022 posts in this topic. You are on page 130 of 361.
#6451 6 years ago
Quoted from mavantix:

Buying a whole machine for one part you need burningman ?

Thats how Don rolls, instead of buying a box of Incandescent bulbs he just buys an old dirty machine then throws the machine away...

#6452 6 years ago

Looking for a nice Swords of Fury. If you have one for sale, please PM me!

#6453 6 years ago

Looking for a fun project machine. No problem if it's in rough shape / not working, that is part of the fun. Preferably something with a DMD or Alpha Numeric. PM me if any of you guys have something laying around you want gone. I have a Truck and Cash.

#6454 6 years ago
Quoted from darcangeloel:

Looking for a fun project machine. No problem if it's in rough shape / not working, that is part of the fun. Preferably something with a DMD or Alpha Numeric. PM me if any of you guys have something laying around you want gone. I have a Truck and Cash.

Interested in a Road Kings or eight ball deluxe? Those are the two projects I have sitting in the basement.

#6455 6 years ago
Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

Interested in a Road Kings or eight ball deluxe? Those are the two projects I have sitting in the basement.

I kind of want an Eight Ball Deluxe. Shoot me a PM so we can discuss and now that I look at it Maybe the road kings as well. Both of those seem to be pretty cool games.

#6456 6 years ago
Quoted from mavantix:

Buying a whole machine for one part you need burningman ?

It's for a retheme project...so the pf will be swapped, plastics, bg, etc...just need a doner machine with no termites or water damage.

Seedy old bar smell is always acceptable..

#6457 6 years ago

Batman 66 LE Huo for Sale or Trade.

#6458 6 years ago

I Have a beautiful tales of the Arabian nights, and Johnny mnemonic for sale in northern Va. PM if interested.

#6459 6 years ago

In the MP

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Hi-Lo Ace Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Bally Hi Lo Ace in good condition and working 100%. Left flipper is a little weak, and they could use a rebuild at some point. Backglass is perfect, playfield is very nice, with ...”
2017-06-17
Langhorne, PA
Archived after: 30 days
Viewed: 508 times
Contributed to Pinside

#6460 6 years ago
Quoted from burningman:

It's for a retheme project...so the pf will be swapped, plastics, bg, etc...just need a doner machine with no termites or water damage.
Seedy old bar smell is always acceptable..

What's the theme of the retheme?

#6461 6 years ago

Price drop on Slugfest in this thread only. $1650.

Need space in the lineup now and two pins in the workshop ready to come out.

#6462 6 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Price drop on Slugfest in this thread only. $1650.
Need space in the lineup now and two pins in the workshop ready to come out.

Rick always does a great job with his machines and sells at a great price...Great Guy and Seller! Buy with Confidence!

#6463 6 years ago
Quoted from ReplayRyan:

Featured
Machine - For Sale
Medieval MadnessShopped “Offering up my original MM. I put a lot of time and money into this game, but it is not restored. Rather it is a nice original that was thoroughly cleaned up and customized befor...”
Mark sale pendingEdit ad detailsEnd ad listing
Last call for a nice original MM before I start to pack it up next week and take it with me on a 1000 mile move!

Ah F it, dropped the price to try and get some people off the fence.

Added over 7 years ago: Sold.

#6464 6 years ago
Quoted from ReplayRyan:

Featured
Machine - For Sale
Medieval MadnessShopped “Offering up my original MM. I put a lot of time and money into this game, but it is not restored. Rather it is a nice original that was thoroughly cleaned up and customized befor...”
18 days ago Jennersville, PA 8,900
ReplayRyan

Looks gorgeous, good luck with the sale and move Ryan!

#6465 6 years ago
Quoted from ReplayRyan:

Featured
Machine - For Sale
ReplayRyan

Ok,ok...potc and no fear. Done!

#6466 6 years ago
Quoted from ReplayRyan:

Featured
Machine - For Sale
ReplayRyan

Trade u a Spiderman Black for it

#6467 6 years ago

Batman 66 Le Huo still available.Unable to find a suitable trade so sale only now please.

#6468 6 years ago

Any Class of 1812 for sale or trade

#6469 6 years ago

Batman 66 Le HUO Price Reduced to $9300 or Best Reasonable Offer.

#6470 6 years ago

Jokerz - players shape $1150
Bally GameShow - unshopped, working. $1300

PM for details on above.

#6471 6 years ago

Looks like I need to sell a pin or two to cover some unexpected car repairs. Going to sell two of these, whichever two go first. First two are ID4 and Viper Night Driving. Both play great, are totally LEDs, and the ID4 has mirror blades and a nice alien tube mod, and Viper has original glow balls and new ones. Also have a beautiful Lost in Space, Really nice Starship Troopers, and a Baywatch. All games come with free $300 Invisiglass too!! ID4 $2500, Viper $2200, Lost in Space $3800, Starship Troopers $3000, Baywatch $2800. In Frederick, MD

Msg for pics/questions, thanks all.

#6472 6 years ago
Quoted from dsmoke1986:

Looks gorgeous, good luck with the sale and move Ryan!

Thanks! It's going to a new home, but not mine I'll miss it.

Thanks for the interest everyone.

#6473 6 years ago

Considering a decent priced / decent working shape F-14 Tomcat if anyone knows / has one. Wouldnt push a High Speed or The Getaway out of bed for eating crackers either. Danke!

#6474 6 years ago

Putting out feelers to sale or trade my GBLE. Bought NIB, it's stock and probably has about 50 plays on it. It's just not for me, I think It just may be a bit difficult for me.

Cash preferred but would consider a trade for Monster Bash or a nice TOTAN. +/- cash of course.
Partial trade for nice/rare video arcades as well.

#6475 6 years ago

OK folks, we have 2 dates selected for Delaware's First Annual State Pinball Tournament. Majority rules for the date. We will announce the chosen date on 7/9/17, at which point we can determine a format based on the number people that plan to attend. Please either post in this thread with the date or dates you can make it or shoot me a PM.

September 23rd

or

November 4th

More details can be found in this thread for those interested:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/delawares-first-annual-state-pinball-tournament

#6477 6 years ago

2 Gottlieb wedge heads for sale. Atlantis $1,500 and Egg Head $1,000. Trades for other Gottlieb EM's considered.

#6478 6 years ago

I've got a players condition Space Station that I will be listing soon and possibly a mostly working Target Alpha - Looking for trades for Stars, Paragon, 8 Ball Deluxe, or working EM

MV

#6479 6 years ago

Original Medieval Madness pinball machine wanted . Must have a nice Playfield. Can be unshopped. Preferred to be within reasonable driving distance of eastern Pennsylvania -since I would like to see it in person before purchasing. Please PM me with what you have -thank you.

#6480 6 years ago

Thinking about selling my ghostbusters premium. HUO original owner, Perfect PF, green DMD, side art, shaker, basically everything that is needed and looks good on this game. Not 100% but putting it out - PM if interested. Thinking about getting WOZ, GnR, Jurassic Park or getaway. PM if interested.

#6481 6 years ago

Bump for a great seller.

Quoted from Parsec:

Putting out feelers to sale or trade my GBLE. Bought NIB, it's stock and probably has about 50 plays on it. It's just not for me, I think It just may be a bit difficult for me.
Cash preferred but would consider a trade for Monster Bash or a nice TOTAN. +/- cash of course.
Partial trade for nice/rare video arcades as well.

#6482 6 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Thinking about selling my ghostbusters premium. HUO original owner, Perfect PF, green DMD, side art, shaker, basically everything that is needed and looks good on this game. Not 100% but putting it out - PM if interested. Thinking about getting WOZ, GnR, Jurassic Park or getaway. PM if interested.

I want to trade my GBPremium for a GBLE +cash. But I'm guessing that isn't what you're looking for..

#6483 6 years ago

Posted my HUO metallica Pro(mium) for sale today.

Machine - For Sale
Metallica (Pro) Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Beautiful Home Use Only Metallica "Promium". Looking for best offer, or potential trades on my wishlist, but will consider all offers. Gameplay video: https://www.youtube.com/wat...”
2017-06-26
Warrenton, VA
6,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 874 times

#6485 6 years ago

Hey everyone I have an 1980 Eight Ball Deluxe project I am about to sell. I have too many projects right now and this will help fund parts for the other projects. I have not posted it yet but it will be pretty cheap as the cabinet is in rough shape however the playfield has potential and has the original mylar and not bubbly so is in decent shape for an eight ball deluxe. Some wear on it though. Also i have two sets of boards and a couple extra displays but the current ones work and it boots up and "plays" with one of the good sets. I will be posting soon for like $450-550 depending on all of the stuff that will go with it. Any interest PM me.

#6486 6 years ago

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Hobbit LE. HUO. 2nd owner. Approx. 400 plays Looking to trade for a Family Guy + cash my way. Not looking to ship either pin, so prefer somewhere within Northeastern US region. (...”
2017-06-26
Drums, PA
Trade
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 259 times

Looking to make a trade! Hit me up if someone wants to make it happen Thanks

#6487 6 years ago
Quoted from WMSpin:

I've got a players condition Space Station that I will be listing soon and possibly a mostly working Target Alpha - Looking for trades for Stars, Paragon, 8 Ball Deluxe, or working EM
MV

Do you want my eight ball deluxe project I just mentioned?

#6488 6 years ago
Quoted from knockerlover:

I want to trade my GBPremium for a GBLE +cash. But I'm guessing that isn't what you're looking for..

Not sure I understand what you're saying. Your gb premium?

#6489 6 years ago
Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

Hey everyone I have an 1980 Eight Ball Deluxe project I am about to sell. I have too many projects right now and this will help fund parts for the other projects. I have not posted it yet but it will be pretty cheap as the cabinet is in rough shape however the playfield has potential and has the original mylar and not bubbly so is in decent shape for an eight ball deluxe. Some wear on it though. Also i have two sets of boards and a couple extra displays but the current ones work and it boots up and "plays" with one of the good sets. I will be posting soon for like $450-550 depending on all of the stuff that will go with it. Any interest PM me.

When cold I come take a look at it?

#6490 6 years ago

I wouldn't mind getting in line to take a look at the Eight Ball Deluxe either.

#6491 6 years ago
Quoted from DeathTouch:

When cold I come take a look at it?

I see you offered to WMSpin, let me know how that goes..

#6492 6 years ago

Here is the posting. I see a few local guys want to take a look. Check out the pictures and details and if still interested PM me with a time to stop by. I work from home so you can see it and the other things I got going on. Love to meet other pinsiders!

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/51089

#6493 6 years ago

Looking for a nice condition Sega twister or star wars trilogy Pinball let me know if you have one thanks.

#6494 6 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Up for sale is my mint heavily modded HUO TWD-Premium. Cabinet is like new as is playfield. No chipping or ghosting on playfield. Here has whats been done to the pin....Color LED D...”
2017-06-26
Doylestown, PA
7,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 443 times

I have my Walking Dead Premium for sale or trade. Would trade for Iron Man, Transformers LE , or Nascar + cash.

#6495 6 years ago

I need a sugar daddy...

#6496 6 years ago

Sold! To a local Pinsider! Thanks for all the interest everyone!

#6497 6 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

I need a sugar daddy...

beelzeboob !

#6498 6 years ago

I have been seriously contemplating selling my TSPP, unless I get talked out of it. The difficulty is just to much for me to tolerate, and the more I play it the less I enjoy it. At this point the theme and overall beauty of my machine are the only things that are making me hold onto it. Honestly I don't even know what I would want in it's place. If someone wants to entertain a trade for another DMD of the same era PM me.

#6499 6 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

I have been seriously contemplating selling my TSPP, unless I get talked out of it. The difficulty is just to much for me to tolerate, and the more I play it the less I enjoy it. At this point the theme and overall beauty of my machine are the only things that are making me hold onto it. Honestly I don't even know what I would want in it's place. If someone wants to entertain a trade for another DMD of the same era PM me.

A friend of mine is looking for a tspp in Richmond and he has funhouse for trade and could add some cash. PM me if interested and I will give you his number.

#6500 6 years ago

Bunch of my Sega games for sale:

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Looks like I need to sell a pin or two to cover some unexpected car repairs. Going to sell two of these, whichever two go first. Lets start with ID4 and Viper Night Driving. Both p...”
2017-06-28
Frederick, MD
Viewed: 125 times
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Looks like I need to sell a pin or two to cover some unexpected car repairs. Going to sell two of these, whichever two go first. Lets start with ID4 and Viper Night Driving. Both p...”
2017-06-28
Frederick, MD
Viewed: 96 times
Machine - For Sale
Lost In Space Archived
2017-06-28
Frederick, MD
Viewed: 170 times
Machine - For Sale
Baywatch Archived
2017-06-28
Frederick, MD
Viewed: 203 times
Machine - For Sale
Independence Day Archived
2017-06-28
Frederick, MD
2,500 (OBO)
Viewed: 132 times

All include a sheet of Invisiglass too!

There are 18,022 posts in this topic. You are on page 130 of 361.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/130?hl=darcangeloel and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.