(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10,927 posts
  • 669 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by Turboghia
  • Topic is favorited by 335 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,542 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg

There are 10927 posts in this topic. You are on page 129 of 219.
#6401 2 years ago
Quoted from weaverj:

i could use a piece of lightly experienced glass. standard size. i have a piece of stern glass shredding all over the place. just stepped on a piece. ow.

If you are ever in the area I have extra glass gratis.

#6402 2 years ago
Quoted from Pickenheim:

If you are ever in the area I have extra glass gratis.

thanks, buddy.

#6403 2 years ago

Just put up my Shadow for trade/sale last night. Would prefer a trade for something on my wishlist and will throw in cash where needed.

Archived after 8 days
Sold (amount private)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Trade
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “I'd prefer a trade for something in my wishlist, but would be willing to sell as well. The good: The machine plays 100% and is fast. It includes the aurich art package (translite ...”
2017-06-01
Arlington, VA
Trade

#6404 2 years ago

Tales of the Arabian Nights.Its a Treasure cove game that is in all around great condition.I got it 3 years ago from Ray at Game Room Collectibles.All original with little to no cabinet fade.Beautiful playfield,plastics and hardware.Premium leds,and side art.Plays fast and has nothing to hide.$7,200 or BO. Call Nick at 610-306-6126.

#6405 2 years ago
Quoted from locksmith:

Tales of the Arabian Nights.Its a Treasure cove game that is in all around great condition.I got it 3 years ago from Ray at Game Room Collectibles.All original with little to no cabinet fade.Beautiful playfield,plastics and hardware.Premium leds,and side art.Plays fast and has nothing to hide.$7,200 or BO. Call Nick at 610-306-6126.

Nick is a great, reasonable guy to deal with and has some really nice games. Would definitely recommend and back him up having done deals with him in the past...long time hobbyist, lots of knowledge and experience, and a pleasant guy. Was just down his house jamming on his games last weekend. Sell me your MMr!!!

#6407 2 years ago

Thanks Colson. You should buy it. I'm gonna deal on it

#6408 2 years ago

What's up folks! Now that my Shadow is sold, it's time to hunt for a new game. I'm looking for one of the following machines in nice condition:

- AC/DC premium
- Simpsons (stern)
- WhiteWater
- No Good Gofers
- Aerosmith pro
- Tales from the Crypt

Please PM me if you're ready to part with one of these games as I have cash in hand!

#6409 2 years ago
Quoted from zimjoe:

That Devil's Dare was snatched up. Hopefully, someone up that way grabbed it and will make it great again. Looking forward to the restore thread

Or it will show up here for sale in the market place...

Archived after 1 day
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
Devil's Dare Archived
Functional - needs minor work “Currently not working. Not sure what's wrong. Asking 600 before it's parts. No water damage and backglass is beautiful. Zip 20155”
2017-06-04
Stafford, VA

#6410 2 years ago

Seeing if there's any interest in some projects that I don't have time to get to...before I put them in storage to free up space and they sit longer. Offers welcome.

Old Chicago $400 - Game not booting, haven't even had a chance to touch it yet. Some ball swirls on PF. BG excellent. Cab has some bumps.

Big Ben $250 - BG perfect. PF dirty, needs cleaning. Some inserts have to be reset. Missing some coin door parts, but was told it's wired to work. I haven't tested it since brining it home.

Olympics $200 - Was stored in a garage and untouched for several years. PF has some paint chipping, but can be saved. Reimport with plexi backglass. Game actually plays, but needs a good amount of work.

#6411 2 years ago

Fellow Local Pinsiders - Along with wmspin, we are trying to host an Annual First State pinball tournament. We are in the early planning stages at this point and we are currently looking to see how many people would be interested in making the drive down to southern DE one day. Please visit the following link for more info https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/delawares-first-annual-state-pinball-tournament#post-3804940

#6412 2 years ago

Putting my Slugfest up for sale now. Plays 100%; I installed all white LEDs under the inserts and in the GI; new red T-Molding installed; shopped and clean; also has a working baseball card dispenser mech with some cards in it.

Pics here:
https://goo.gl/photos/U4N7asPpTNjf2nkS6

Asking $1875 and will consider a trade even though I prefer the cash and extra space in the lineup more. Easy pickup from my house in Harpers Ferry, WV 25425

#6413 2 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Seeing if there's any interest in some projects that I don't have time to get to...before I put them in storage to free up space and they sit longer. Offers welcome.
Old Chicago $400 - Game not booting, haven't even had a chance to touch it yet. Some ball swirls on PF. BG excellent. Cab has some bumps.
Big Ben $250 - BG perfect. PF dirty, needs cleaning. Some inserts have to be reset. Missing some coin door parts, but was told it's wired to work. I haven't tested it since brining it home.
Olympics $200 - Was stored in a garage and untouched for several years. PF has some paint chipping, but can be saved. Reimport with plexi backglass. Game actually plays, but needs a good amount of work.

Old Chicago sold pending pick up.

#6414 2 years ago

Arabian nights is sold

#6415 2 years ago

Anyone have a Street Fighter II Champion Edition arcade?

#6416 2 years ago

Anyone have a TSPP they're looking to sell? I'd love to find one locally.

Lower on my list is NGG and AC/DC.

Thanks!

#6417 2 years ago
Quoted from per3per3:

Anyone have a TSPP they're looking to sell? I'd love to find one locally.
Lower on my list is NGG and AC/DC.
Thanks!

I haven't seen much for days. I'd still like to know who scooped up that nice T2 for $1200 off of let go. Thing sold in under 3 hours. I bet it was skyemont .

By chance does anyone have an Apollo 13 they would be willing to part with. That game is one of my Grail's and I don't see it come up very often.

#6418 2 years ago
Quoted from darcangeloel:

I haven't seen much for days. I'd still like to know who scooped up that nice T2 for $1200 off of let go. Thing sold in under 3 hours. I bet it was skyemont .
By chance does anyone have an Apollo 13 they would be willing to part with. That game is one of my Grail's and I don't see it come up very often.

It was not I who got the t2.

#6419 2 years ago

To many sites to track now. Is there an app that aggregates all them together?

#6420 2 years ago
Quoted from zimjoe:

To many sites to track now. Is there an app that aggregates all them together?

I wish they spring up so fast someone would have to write a super bitchin ALI to be able to aggregate data really fast from new data sources perhaps a joint venture for us? You develop and I will QA hahahaha

#6421 2 years ago

Selling my Williams Big Deal. Play field completely stripped down, waxed and new rubbers installed. Great example of a Williams Classic!

Archived after 9 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
Big Deal Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished “Price Drop: I'm looking to move this due to another recent purchase. Very nice example of a great Williams classic. This was the first Williams machine that introduced a bank of ...”
2017-07-30
Middletown, PA
500 (Firm)

#6422 2 years ago

Another game popped up I want...and space is the enemy right now. If anybody is interested in the Hi Lo Ace I recently bought home, willing to let it go for what I paid...$500. Perfect BG, really nice cab, PF is nice with some minor planking. Overall a pretty nice example. Works 100%, right flipper could use a rebuild.

#6423 2 years ago

Will be putting an ad up for a Good Working Condition Freddy. Asking will be around $2000. Machine located in the Philly Airport area. Easy access through double doors.

Freddy: A Nightmare On Elm Street

#6424 2 years ago

Anyone know places that rent games with delivery in the Philadelphia area? Trying to get a few at my wedding and trying to avoid the stress of bringing my own.
Or on the long shot would anyone want to rent their personal?
Looking for DMD and if possible horror/Halloween theme for a late October wedding but down for anything good.
Already stopped in and spoke to Todd at TNT but trying to feel out the options.

#6425 2 years ago
Quoted from ryandimx:

Anyone know places that rent games with delivery in the Philadelphia area? Trying to get a few at my wedding and trying to avoid the stress of bringing my own.
Looking for DMD and if possible horror/Halloween theme for a late October wedding but down for anything good.

I could probably help you out with this.

#6426 2 years ago

Wanted- original Medieval Madness - Scared Stiff - Tales of the Arabian Nights -Cactus Canyon .Looking for any one of these pinball machines within reasonable driving distance of eastern PA . Must be in excellent condition- I am adding one more game to the collection. I am ready to buy with no trades involved.

#6427 2 years ago
Quoted from ryandimx:

http://www.wilmingtonamusements.com/

#6428 2 years ago

Looks like we have a flipper for that walking dead that came up a few weeks ago

richmond.craigslist.org link

#6429 2 years ago

Looks like we have a flipper for that walking dead that came up a few weeks ago

Nothing wrong with flippin, Its America...Supply and Demand...Risk and Reward...Can be annoying? YES

#6430 2 years ago

HUO WWELE - shaker, 438 plays, $5400 OBO. Looks brand new.

#6431 2 years ago
Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

Nothing wrong with flippin, Its America...Supply and Demand...Risk and Reward...Can be annoying? YES

Hobbyists blocking other hobbyists so you can make a quick buck as a hobbyist... yes that's a problem. If you don't want it, don't cock block others.

#6432 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Hobbyists blocking other hobbyists so you can make a quick buck as a hobbyist... yes that's a problem. If you don't want it, don't cock block others.

This. But I actually know that seller I am more so just being funny. I think he just really wants a Star Wars

#6433 2 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I could probably help you out with this.

I think I might need to stop in soon then. Let me know what your schedule looks like hombre.

#6435 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

I am not endorsing it as the standard practice but I don't begrudge someone who may take the opportunity to make some money. If they need the money and/or it helps fund their hobby for something they really want they totally have the freedom to make that decision. Pinball is hot right now and people are asking a lot for machines and the reason they can is because people are willing to pay a lot. Again its supply and demand. Like it or not pinball is a BUSINESS and a HOBBY the same as cars or anything else that has value.

#6436 2 years ago
Quoted from ryandimx:

Getting a 404 error
Is this you?

Not me and odd you are getting a 404. Here is the mobile version.

http://mobile.dudasite.com/site/5087144581?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.wilmingtonamusements.com%2F&utm_referrer=#3140

Also, I've never dealt with them, I just recently discovered them through the Delaware Firefly festival. They setup a barcade with about 40 pinball machines and 60 arcades.

#6437 2 years ago

Last call for a nice original MM before I start to pack it up next week and take it with me on a 1000 mile move!

#6438 2 years ago
Quoted from ReplayRyan:

Featured
Machine - For Sale
Medieval MadnessShopped “Offering up my original MM. I put a lot of time and money into this game, but it is not restored. Rather it is a nice original that was thoroughly cleaned up and customized befor...”
12 days ago Jennersville, PA 9,500
ReplayRyan

Last call for a nice original MM before I start to pack it up next week and take it with me on a 1000 mile move!

Trade it for my POTC an NF, then you get to move two games!

#6439 2 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Trade it for my POTC an NF, then you get to move two games!

Haha well I've sold a lot of other games this past week to lighten the load so I wouldn't be totally opposed to a trade, but POTC and NF aren't titles that interest me at the moment, sorry. Wouldn't mind a nice TZ, NGG, TOTAN, maybe a few others...and preferably 1 game + cash.

#6440 2 years ago

This isn't and wasn't really intended to be a flip. I like the game a lot. I'm happy to keep it, play it, keep it longer. It's priced fairly and firm at $4300. It could sell for that, it might not. It's a fantastic game. I put a lot of work and some money into it to tune it up and make it shine. It's a great looker and an even better player. Good fortune it was to grab it, I'm really enjoying it.

Anyone heard the "anything is for sale for a price" saying? Just letting folks know what my price would be haha. Not trying to offend.

#6441 2 years ago

I have begun my search for an LOTR. I reached out to the guy in Upper Freehold, NJ that has one but have not heard anything back yet. A nice playfield is a must.

#6442 2 years ago
Quoted from RVApinballer:

This isn't and wasn't really intended to be a flip. I like the game a lot. I'm happy to keep it, play it, keep it longer. It's priced fairly and firm at $4300. It could sell for that, it might not. It's a fantastic game. I put a lot of work and some money into it to tune it up and make it shine. It's a great looker and an even better player. Good fortune it was to grab it, I'm really enjoying it.
Anyone heard the "anything is for sale for a price" saying? Just letting folks know what my price would be haha. Not trying to offend.

Put a price up for Simpsons Pinball Party or just PM me. Yeah I agree rvapinballer - is not a flipper I was just being funny. Btw is that Turtles for sale (Read the cl posting and you will get what I mean). Also I think for the condition of that game plus the work done, $4300 would not be unreasonable. I would have paid that but no way in hell my wife would let that machine come to our house. She thought Mars God of War was creepy. Could you imagine if I brought home a Walking Dead machine. She would lose it when the Zombies pick through the intestines during the end of game match event.

#6443 2 years ago

Selling my TZ...really nice shape. One of the nicest I've seen. New playfield in 2005, still looks new.

Archived after 15 days
Sold (amount private)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Twilight Zone Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “I'll probably regret this, but I am looking to sell my TZ. I've owned it for about four years. Playfield was replaced by previous owner in 2005 and still looks like new other tha...”
2017-06-14
Upper Freehold, NJ
7,400 (OBO)

#6444 2 years ago
Quoted from RVApinballer:

This isn't and wasn't really intended to be a flip. I like the game a lot.

Its all good I never saw it that way, and your friend even said he was joking, just making a general statement. I think its great that you got it for a low price, dressed it up, and now taking it to dinner to trade for a date you really want LOL (oh wait I am not supposed LOL on this thread). Its all GOOD in my book.

#6445 2 years ago

Its all good I never saw it that way, and your friend even said he was joking, just making a general statement. I think its great that you got it for a low price, dressed it up, and now taking it to dinner to trade for a date you really want LOL (oh wait I am not supposed LOL on this thread). Its all GOOD in my book.

I do kind of agree with your thought. I think it would be okay to buy something to flip if you were trying to make money to buy other pinball machines. Some of us have Wives that will Kill us if we ask them for 8k for a Starwars Pin hahaha so I could see this as a valid way to make some money. Some might consider it a bit uncool but meh, I think its fine.

#6446 2 years ago

Best part is, I didn't buy it with the intention of making money. Still super excited to own a TWD for less than the going rate.

Star Wars does loom on the horizon...but I can wait til 2018 to see how the code shakes out and I sure am not paying the extra for a premium model.

darcangeloel TMNT is always available for free play and you definitely need to stop by soon for some Simpsons

#6447 2 years ago

She thought Mars God of War was creepy.

Tell her to take it back, Mars God of War isn't creepy.

#6448 2 years ago

Looking for either an nice quality Indiana Jones 93 or a Twilight Zone. Needs to be within 6 hours of Richmond Virginia

#6449 2 years ago

Wanted: Thrashed world cup soccer.
Looking for a complete machine

-non working ok..
-no backglass-fine
-shitty playfeild-even better
-dmd not working...fine

Looking for cheap...get that faded non-working wcs out of the shed and sell it to me.

#6450 2 years ago

Buying a whole machine for one part you need burningman ?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 49.00
Cabinet - Other
Chrome Candy
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Mods
$ 2.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
$ 36.99
$ 1,099.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 89.99
$ 221.00
Cabinet Parts
Tilted Pinball
$ 125.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Little Shop Of Games
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 65.00
Playfield - Plastics
Vandelay Industries
$ 15.00
$ 89.99
$ 43.00
Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 45.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rods Mods
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 35.00
$ 149.00
$ 39.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
There are 10927 posts in this topic. You are on page 129 of 219.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside