(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,035 posts
  • 931 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 hours ago by dmesserly
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg
There are 18,035 posts in this topic. You are on page 128 of 361.
#6351 6 years ago

Harley Davidson 2nd edition. From a home environment. MINT. No flipper wear , ramps crystal clear. All working. Open To trades. Pics available.

#6352 6 years ago

Will be selling some games to fund another game. These are, or will be, in the marketplace...or I will donate to pinside. Twilight Zone-$6200., Grand Lizard-$1500, Haunted House-$2500. Also a IGT Triple Cash Slot Machine-$400, and a Haunted House Gun Game-$900. Also possibly .. Elvira and the Party Monsters and Centaur. The game or games I am looking to buy are- AC/DC LE, Met pro or LE, TWD LE, MMR, AFMR. If you are selling one of these near eastern PA..let me know. Thanks.

#6353 6 years ago

Hey guys I'm looking to purchase a good to excellent quality Indiana jones 93. Willing to drive within 5 hours of Richmond, Virginia.
If anyone has one for sale pls message

#6355 6 years ago

Beautiful wh20 coming in. Nicest one I have had. Looking for ToM, Congo and possibly a shadow. Pics in next day or so.

#6356 6 years ago

Since these weren't posted here, I can't be offending any of us. What is a TMNT selling for these days? richmond.craigslist.org link It's not for me... My kids would love it.

This is more my speed, I'm just waiting for the price to fall norfolk.craigslist.org link

Of course, I could wait a while. There was a Tag-Team listed for like $1100 on CL forever. The price never fell, but I don't think it sold. ;-(

#6357 6 years ago

Anyone local with a decent Data East Simpsons looking for some cash? PM me pics and price!

#6359 6 years ago
Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

It didnt show up on my search is it gone or can you post the link. I always like projects system 11's

Super easy restoration right there!!! If you get it and want that field restored you know where to find me.

#6360 6 years ago

She's been relisting that thing for almost a year now. Surprising someone hasn't taken it home.

#6361 6 years ago

Here is another local pin I saw on CL. Is $1975 high for a Waterworld? smd.craigslist.org link

I find the game interesting, but it's as much or more than a SST. In the past I could justify a System 3, because they are a good deal. In today's climate they seem to have gone up...

This Devil's Dare is interesting. I just worry that repairs will put the game over it's resale value washingtondc.craigslist.org link

It looks fun. I already have Mars God of War , so I feel like I have this generation as covered as I have room for

#6362 6 years ago

Devils Dare is awesome!! That'll be sold before the day is over for sure.

#6363 6 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

She's been relisting that thing for almost a year now. Surprising someone hasn't taken it home.

On closer inspection, you might not be so surprised It's hard to tell from that picture if it's in nice shape or if the entire Brisby family is living in it and the playfield is worn to the wood. How much do you knock off if Ted has signed it?

#6364 6 years ago

Anyone have a TWD Pro they are looking to unload?

EDIT -? Never mind. I bought a new one.

#6365 6 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Super easy restoration right there!!! If you get it and want that field restored you know where to find me.

I never heard anything back I assume someone got it...

#6366 6 years ago

Win some and lose some Jesterfunhouse it just amazes me how quick cheap pins go on them sites .

#6367 6 years ago
Quoted from zimjoe:

This Devil's Dare is interesting. I just worry that repairs will put the game over it's resale value

What's a good price for a working one? How much would you risk on a non-working?

#6368 6 years ago
Quoted from Leosac:

What's a good price for a working one? How much would you risk on a non-working?

I have no idea. The Pinside estimate puts the value around $800-1000. I'm sure that isn't far off. Since the Craig's Lister can't say if it works, I will assume nonworking. How hard is it to plug it in?

Non-working is so nebulous. So many things could be wrong. I am loath to trust any description. What if it's been in storage for 20 years because someone tried fixing it and it died horribly. No way to tell without trying it out.

I don't think $400 is a bad price if it's in good physical shape and if it was closer. I would drive 5+ hours (DC traffic + holiday weekend) round trip for something amazing, but not for another project; I'm upside down with project pins.

#6370 6 years ago

Looking to sell my Silver Slugger and Gladiators to fund another game. Message me for details.

#6371 6 years ago

That Devil's Dare was snatched up. Hopefully, someone up that way grabbed it and will make it great again. Looking forward to the restore thread

#6372 6 years ago
Quoted from bpa:

Looking to sell my Silver Slugger and Gladiators to fund another game.

Moving all the Gottlieb games along. I like Gladiators; I have never played Silver Slugger, but it looks fun. GLWTS!

#6373 6 years ago
Quoted from zimjoe:

That Devil's Dare was snatched up. Hopefully, someone up that way grabbed it and will make it great again. Looking forward to the restore thread

Crap...and I messaged the guy. Day late and a dollar short...damn you good deals that I miss out on. I was ready to gas up the car.

#6374 6 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Crap...and I messaged the guy. Day late and a dollar short...damn you good deals that I miss out on. I was ready to gas up the car

IMO, didn't miss much on the Devil's Dare. I went to see it. GI lit, boards were decent with a few burnt resistors. But playfield was heavily worn, broken and missing drop targets and miscellaneous other worn pieces. At $400 it's not expensive but someone is going to have to put a lot of work into making it playable and presentable. And that's assuming they can find parts and figure out why it's not playing.

#6375 6 years ago

What were the prices? Ads are deleted

Quoted from zimjoe:

Since these weren't posted here, I can't be offending any of us. What is a TMNT selling for these days? richmond.craigslist.org link
This is more my speed, I'm just waiting for the price to fall norfolk.craigslist.org link
Of course, I could wait a while. There was a Tag-Team listed for like $1100 on CL forever. The price never fell, but I don't think it sold. ;-(

#6376 6 years ago
Quoted from zimjoe:

or if the entire Brisby family is living in it

Love your NIMH reference we must have the same childhood...

#6377 6 years ago
Quoted from ryandimx:

What were the prices? Ads are deleted

The TMNT add had a bad link; it's here richmond.craigslist.org link

The TMNT looks nice, but I don't know if they are going for $1900

The other was a Hollywood Heat listed for $800. It's a fun game, but that seems high to me. Maybe I'm stuck at prices 4 years ago.

I only mentioned the Tag-Team, because there was one listed for almost a year, or so it seemed, and I kept waiting for the price to drop. It never did. I don't like sending offers, seems very forward

Love your NIMH reference we must have the same childhood

I liked that a lot when it came out. I just watched it again with my kids recently. It's still good.

#6378 6 years ago
Quoted from zimjoe:

I liked that a lot when it came out. I just watched it again with my kids recently. It's still good.

HBO it was on all the time growing up when cable first came out...ithink I have it memorized
BTW I can see you are an awesome dad...much better than your pinball peddling ability...

#6379 6 years ago

much better than your pinball peddling ability

So far, no one has been mad at me after a pin sale... I hope my kids will feel the same way after 18-25 years of hanging out with me

#6380 6 years ago

Anyone on here lucky enough to snag the Stars and Super Sonic??

washingtondc.craigslist.org link

I havent heard anything back, and messaged pretty early on. If someone did happen to grab them, message me about the Stars. I am very interested in it.

#6381 6 years ago
Quoted from La4s:

Wow, that is an awesome deal. One day not watching and I missed that. Hopefully they are just slow getting back to you.

#6382 6 years ago

Is it me or is $280,000 a little high for this title?

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Game has worked perfectly since I've had it, never any errors. Game has the Mountain Mod and Donut Heaven mod installed. Playfield looks really nice - main issue is the top of the...”
2017-05-27
Poolesville, MD
2,800 (Firm)
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 343 times
Contributed to Pinside

I'm sure this won't make any sense once the price is fixed

#6383 6 years ago
Quoted from zimjoe:

Is it me or is $280,000 a little high for this title?

Nah, I think the house comes with it. Fair price.

#6384 6 years ago
Quoted from zimjoe:

Is it me or is $280,000...I'm sure this won't make any sense once the price is fixed

No, clearly the the Donut Heaven mod increased the resale value.

#6385 6 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

No, clearly the the Donut Heaven mod increased the resale value.

I took a screen shot figuring he would fix it, but screen shot not needed yet

#6386 6 years ago

I'm going to put up Full Throttle LE 2. Has everything big screen etc. I'm in York if interested.

#6387 6 years ago
Quoted from La4s:

washingtondc.craigslist.org link
I havent heard anything back, and messaged pretty early on. If someone did happen to grab them, message me about the Stars. I am very interested in it.

The seller told me that that both pins were picked up this morning. Coincidently a Pinsider in VA posted today that he is parting out a Supersonic.

#6388 6 years ago

Looking for a nice HUO Met Pro...Pm with any info.

#6389 6 years ago

Selling a met pro and maybe a potc. Both are in really nice condition and have a lot of mods. $5200 on met pro and $5k on potc. I'll try to get ads in the next few days.

#6390 6 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Coincidently a Pinsider in VA posted today that he is parting out a Supersonic.

Looks like he is saving the Stars; it's like the Sophie's Choice of pinball

#6391 6 years ago

a lot of MET's moving lately.

#6392 6 years ago
Quoted from weaverj:

a lot of MET's moving lately.

No particular motivation from me. Just started thinking about it today. Maybe just testing the waters a little. I like the game a lot, may just keep it too.

#6393 6 years ago

Looking for a working Stern MPU-100. Please and thanks! =]

#6394 6 years ago

i could use a piece of lightly experienced glass. standard size. i have a piece of stern glass shredding all over the place. just stepped on a piece. ow.

#6395 6 years ago
Quoted from weaverj:

i could use a piece of lightly experienced glass. standard size. i have a piece of stern glass shredding all over the place. just stepped on a piece. ow.

I have lots of glass if you wanted to finally come visit.......

#6396 6 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

I have lots if glass if you wanted to finally come visit.......

delectable.

#6397 6 years ago

For trade or sale:

Johnny Mnemonic - $3000 or trade
100% shopped, new legs, levelers, bolts, red corner protectors, red & blue translucent led lit buttons, new rubber, new balls, new flipper bats with blue superbands, all new star and plastic posts, new flipper coils & stops, bent plastic dmd glare guard, full cointaker LEDs, latest ROM revisions and cliffy protectors are ordered and on the way. Cabinet has typical red fade to yellow. Playfield is great.

No Fear - $2800 or trade
100% shopped, new legs, levelers, bolts, red corner protectors, red translucent led lit buttons, new rubber, new balls, new flipper bats with red superbands, all new star and plastic posts, new flipper coils & stops, new tall flipper bushing, bent plastic dmd glare guard, full cointaker LEDs, latest ROM revisions, cliffy protectors and a couple of replacement plastics are ordered and on the way. All new plastic ramps too!

Demolition Man - $3000 or trade specs like above & mods
Junkyard - $4500 sample game, specs like above & mods
Big Buck Hunter Pro - $4000 or trade, just needs a light cleaning & wax
South Park - $3000 no trades (selling this one for a friend)

Details & pics of Demolition Man, Big Buck Hunter Pro and South Park on my for sale page. I will have pics of Johnny & No Fear soon.

Again - FOR SALE OR TRADE. Only trades I'd be interested in would be for other Bally/Williams DMD's. Looking for IJ, TOM, TOTAN, WW, CV...I don't mind 2for1 if it get's me into one of those...

#6398 6 years ago

On let go in Bristol pa there is a baracora backglass for $20.

#6399 6 years ago
#6400 6 years ago

Have a really nice POTC for sale...

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Really nice HUO POTC for sale. Game is in near perfect condition with a lot of nice mods. -Full LED, including flashers -Flipper fidelity speaker system -Working lit topper -C...”
2017-05-31
Upper Freehold, NJ
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 348 times
Contributed to Pinside

There are 18,035 posts in this topic. You are on page 128 of 361.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/128?hl=turtle and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.