(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,045 posts
  • 931 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 minutes ago by GCS2000
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg
There are 18,045 posts in this topic. You are on page 127 of 361.
#6301 6 years ago
Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

A $3600 Walking Dead just showed up on Craigslist Richmond...based on the picture I assume it has been on route.
richmond.craigslist.org link

someone reportedly has a deal in place.

#6302 6 years ago

A $3600 Walking Dead just showed up on Craigslist Richmond...based on the picture I assume it has been on route.

Yeah I saw that as well. It appears to be in pretty good shape. But 3600 not in the cards right now sadly. One day

#6303 6 years ago

Yeah please don't snipe that TWD from me I put in a high offer right when it was posted and I have the cash in hand to pick it up in an hour. This is a collection game not a flipper. Thanks!!

#6304 6 years ago

I called him.. it's gone..

#6305 6 years ago

Yeah, I saw that. From the photos, looks like an operator's workshop also. I still sent him a text...

#6306 6 years ago
Quoted from knockerlover:

I called him.. it's gone..

That didn't take long...I hope someone here got it.

#6307 6 years ago
Quoted from zimjoe:

Is it just a ROM or does it require new hardware?
Off topic: Did anyone grab that $300 Road Kings down by the beach? I was tempted, but I have no room. I paid as much for an inner backglass for Mars God of War. I'd rather have a Road Kings

It's just a ROM. He rewrote the entire code from the ground up.

#6308 6 years ago

See above, I have the deal in place for more than asking price. Called him as soon as it was posted. He didn't ask for more, but offered it as a preemptive "thanks for holding it". Picking it up in the next hour. Thanks guys

#6309 6 years ago
Quoted from RVApinballer:

See above, I have the deal in place for more than asking price. Called him as soon as it was posted. He didn't ask for more, but offered it as a preemptive "thanks for holding it". Picking it up in the next hour. Thanks guys

And I thought you said you were done buying pins...

#6310 6 years ago

congrats.

#6311 6 years ago

Thanks! Game made it back to the house safely

#6312 6 years ago

I may buy other games from him, what condition is the playfield in?

#6314 6 years ago
Quoted from knockerlover:

I may buy other games from him, what condition is the playfield in?

Whole game is much nicer than expected. Nice guy too, easygoing and helpful.

#6315 6 years ago

Listed my Junk Yard for trade. Only had it a short time...but just not feeling it. Nice Example

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
Junk Yard Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “For trade: my Williams Junk Yard. This game is in excellent condition. I've had my fun and have just grown tired of it. Time to move it on. Pros: -Full LED package -new flipper ...”
2017-05-20
Altoona, PA
Trade
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 923 times
Contributed to Pinside

#6316 6 years ago
Quoted from Wolfanoz:

Mulling over selling my Williams Star Trek (really nice condition, no issues, LEDs, ColorDMD, topper, etc) and couple project machines I haven't had time to get to in BK2K and Demolition Man (just had the boards redone by Chris Hibler here).
Have all the potential problem / replacement parts for both project games as well. (Flipper kit mainly for the two bottom flippers for the BK2K, DM replacement motor for the elevator (didnt want to go up and down all the way, hope the board recondition fixes the issue but have it just in case). Would be reflected in the prices for both if sale or trade (two for one maybe?)

looking for a BK2K.......

#6317 6 years ago

Whole game is much nicer than expected. Nice guy too, easygoing and helpful.

Great news! Congratulations, on the pick up. Plenty of room in the garage for more

#6318 6 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

It's just a ROM. He rewrote the entire code from the ground up.

Wow, that is hard work. Cool to know it's out there.

#6319 6 years ago
Quoted from zimjoe:

Wow, that is hard work. Cool to know it's out there.

It ok .... lots of bugs and issues when i used it

#6320 6 years ago
Quoted from GLSP3022:

Listed my Junk Yard for trade. Only had it a short time...but just not feeling it. Nice Example

This is now sale pending.

#6321 6 years ago

SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
Glow Balls Archived
New (selling multiple, business) - “I have a brand new never used glow balls. It's a pack of 4 2 green 2 orange. $45 shipped You can fine more about them here http://www.modmypin.com/”
2017-05-19
Baltimore, MD
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 387 times

#6322 6 years ago

Looking for a LOTR preferably a limited have a Funhouse to trade with new ramps, plastics, and lots of other new parts. Looking for a straight trade

#6323 6 years ago

Everyone here knows about POMC and his computer juke box machines he makes. I have one that he made that I am forced to sale to fund some home repairs. I believe he sells them for 1300 or so. I will sell this one for $1k shipped in the US. It is preloaded with 1000s of songs and music videos. It also has a game top menu to choose from many table top games. We have enjoyed it for the time we have had it and you can customize it with your own music selection. PM me if interested

#6324 6 years ago

Any Congos for sale or trade in Philadelphia area.

#6325 6 years ago

Fresh outta the box last night(5/20) as pro. looking to trade for spiderman vault. 20/30 plays and growing.

#6327 6 years ago
Quoted from BrooklynDrug:

Selling my very nice tspp in the Baltimore area.

Machine - For Sale
The Simpsons Pinball Party TSPP Documented HUO ModdedHome Used Only (HUO) “ITEM DESCRIPTION
I have beautiful Simpsons Pinball Party machine for sale. It has never given me any problems. Game is in "like new" condition and plays great and with no errors. I...”
8 days ago Baltimore, MD 5,500 (OBO)
BrooklynDrug

Awesome loaded super nice tspp and a great seller also.....

#6328 6 years ago
Quoted from DeathTouch:

looking for a BK2K.......

Working on it. Soon as I get it up and work out the kinks (so far only known issue is needs a new flipper kit, which i have), I'll message those interested and go from there. Work has me running ragged lately so can't get to my games, sadly.

#6329 6 years ago

Looking for a nice Barracora....but would consider a project or players game with a decent playfield.
come on, someone around here has one.....

I have cash and a full tank of gas in the truck.....

#6330 6 years ago

Selling my very nice TOTAN. Mostly all restored other than cabinet is original. New CPR Gold playfield, brass plated most everything on the playfield, brass side rails, lock down bar, hinges and rear window channel, side blades, Pinball Pro speakers, Color DMD, new ramps, new Mantis scoop, new plastics, etc. $8000 OBO

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “Very nice original cabinet TOTAN. Technically not a full restore as the cabinet is original with very little dings/nicks. New CPR Gold playfield with everything tumbled, cleaned,...”
2017-05-22
Reading, PA
8,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 1737 times
Contributed to Pinside

#6331 6 years ago

Beautiful absolutely loaded Walking Dead Pro getting listed later today with pictures. $5,800

Dr Dude also getting listed later today with pictures. Players condition. Rough playfield, average cabinet clean boards & display. $1,500.

#6332 6 years ago

Strange Science in the MP.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Strange Science Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Not a game you come across every day, especially in this condition. Might regret putting this one on the block...definitely the nicest one I've ever seen. Person I bought it from...”
2017-05-22
Langhorne, PA
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 897 times
Contributed to Pinside

#6333 6 years ago

Really really want a Party Zone. A decent one anyway.
Anybody???

#6334 6 years ago

If anyone has a nice AC/DC Pro (the later run LED version with the swinging bell) or Premium and would be interested in a trade deal for my Shadow and some cash then please PM me. I'm debating whether to just pre-order one of the new re-released AC/DCs, but I figured I'd test the local waters on a used one first.

Thanks!

#6335 6 years ago

I may have a players condition Space Station to put up. Would prefer to trade - Am looking for : Mousin' Around, Taxi, BTTF, LAH, Stars, Flip Flop, Paragon. Xenon, Iron Man, Walking Dead Pro, or GOT Pro. Adding Money obviously either way. PM for pics if there is any interest.

#6336 6 years ago

If anyone here is sitting on a sys 80/80A CPU that they would like to unload message me please

#6337 6 years ago

Pending move forces me to reduce price on my xenon. Would rather sell to a fellow pinsider than risk damaging it in the move.

Machine - For Sale
Xenon Archived
Fully restored (full original status) - “Selling my xenon that was a garage find that I posted on the forum (see link below). Will include the original full-size advertising poster that I found inside the machine that is...”
2019-01-12
Boiling Springs, SC
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 1966 times

#6338 6 years ago
Quoted from tp:

Fresh outta the box last night(5/20) as pro. looking to trade for spiderman vault. 20/30 plays and growing.

Scratch that...I'm keeping this bad boy. This thing f'n rocks. Not really an Aerosmith fan but this game is such a great all around package I'm even singing their songs at work now. Got grand champion last night and found myself playing air guitar to a crowd of none.
Since I'm keeping this one looks like I'll have to just offer up a nib as pro for their spiderman vault.

#6339 6 years ago

I'm looking for a Baywatch pinball. Contact me if you have one for sale. 804-833-4967 or PM me.

#6340 6 years ago

I'm on the hunt for a model S skee ball machine (or three). Anybody out there know of any for sale?

#6341 6 years ago

I'll have a GB Premium for sale later today if I can get home from work & take some pictures. Bunch of mods, shaker, PinGraffix side blades, lane protectors, FF speakers in backbox, lighted speakers, slimer insert, shooter Cliffy and Stern headphone jack, probably something else. Game has no ghosting & looks new. Asking $6900 open to trades

#6342 6 years ago

There is a pinbot in b-more on offer up but the ramp is cracked and the 2nd and 3rd player displays don't work for $600.

#6343 6 years ago
Quoted from Mcshaney:

There is a pinbot in b-more on offer up but the ramp is cracked and the 2nd and 3rd player displays don't work for $600.

probably the one for $200 on clist the other day.

#6344 6 years ago
Quoted from Mcshaney:

It didnt show up on my search is it gone or can you post the link. I always like projects system 11's

#6346 6 years ago

Holy playfield wear.....

#6348 6 years ago

I love the description:

"needs fuses"

#6349 6 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Holy playfield wear.....

did not even see that .

#6350 6 years ago

Thanks I have letgo and craigslist but offerup is a new one to me. Sent a buying message we'll see what happens

There are 18,045 posts in this topic. You are on page 127 of 361.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/127?hl=deathtouch and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.