(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg
There are 18,027 posts in this topic. You are on page 126 of 361.
#6251 6 years ago
Quoted from knockerlover:

Machine - For Sale
ParagonNew!Used, working and clean “Paragon that I've only owned for a few days, I found a HUO one and have that one coming so this one is leaving quickly.

It works 100%, the playfield has some wear and the cabinet ...”
1 day ago Leesburg, VA 1,100 (OBO)
knockerlover

I seriously need to move this as my wife is giving me the super hairy eyeball, brought home WoZ and just bought a GB and now I have two of these. Help me get this one sold, I'll entertain offers. I also have a playfield that is in decent shape as well that we could work into the deal.

If you were in Minnesota, I'd be very interested! I think shipping would make it challenging, though...but open to discussing.

#6252 6 years ago

I seriously need to move this as my wife is giving me the super hairy eyeball, brought home WoZ and just bought a GB and now I have two of these. Help me get this one sold, I'll entertain offers. I also have a playfield that is in decent shape as well that we could work into the deal.

How motivated are you? Coming back from Richmond, VA late Sat and could take an alternate route through Leesburg back to PIT for a non-passable deal.

#6253 6 years ago
Quoted from ryandimx:

Where were these I didn't see them at all and was there both days

One of the first rows closest to Cointaker. I believe they were in the same row as GNR and Indy.

#6254 6 years ago
Quoted from ryandimx:

they were side by side pretty much in the middle of freeplay area. by 2pm on Friday or so they were both sold i think. i looked them over quick and both were similar condition with wear but i see guys on here selling similar condition all the time over $5k

#6255 6 years ago
Quoted from wxforecaster:

How motivated are you? Coming back from Richmond, VA late Sat and could take an alternate route through Leesburg back to PIT for a non-passable deal.

Shoot me an offer my friend, I'm motivated.

#6256 6 years ago
Quoted from akm:

Probably going to be listing my Jungle Lord and Waterworld for sale soon. $800 for Jungle Lord in good shape, $1000 for Waterworld in not so amazing shape, but playfield is clean where it's not worn, mechanics and gameplay fully working, full LEDs for GI on both.

Just paid for a Sopranos today, so these are definitely on the chopping block now. PM me if interested. Will probably take photos and create marketplace listings for them in the next week or so.

#6257 6 years ago

I saw them both Friday morning then they were gone shortly thereafter. THey were right next to each other.

Quoted from ryandimx:

#6258 6 years ago

anyone within an hour or so of hanover want to dump a sitdown racer this weekend? i think i'd prefer a cruis'n something, but you never know. pm me, please. tyvm.

#6259 6 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

they were side by side pretty much in the middle of freeplay area. by 2pm on Friday or so they were both sold i think. i looked them over quick and both were similar condition with wear but i see guys on here selling similar condition all the time over $5k

These were a deal. I was there and didnt even think about buying them but shoudl have bought one.

#6260 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

These were a deal. I was there and didnt even think about buying them but shoudl have bought one.

yeah i know man. i would have picked one up but didnt have any room to take one home with TWDpre purchase so if anybody out there has a LOTR under $4k in decent condition hit me up

#6261 6 years ago

Just posted a Beautiful STTNG for 5k on the Pinside Classifieds; PM me if interested.

#6262 6 years ago

Looking for a Williams Slugfest pitch and bat.

#6263 6 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

Funny, lots of people came away from pinfest with the same thought. Game was super fun.. Good luck on the hunt.

#6264 6 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

Help this great guy find one.

#6265 6 years ago

I have a Slugfest and will be likely having to trade or sell it soon. I traded for it but I really needed to sell the pin I traded for space reasons, but I suppose a new pin could go in the workshop for an interesting trade. My lineup is maxed out at 6 now and I have two projects to finish. First one finished takes the place of Slugfest. I'm replacing the red t-molding once it arrives and I've already brightened it up with LEDs.

My wife won't play it with me anymore because she says I'm cheating when I steal bases. I'm like, "THERE'S A BUTTON FOR IT! AND YOU CAN TRY TO THROW ME OUT!"

Anyway, I start a game promising not to steal, but by the 4th inning I can't help myself and she blows a gasket.

#6266 6 years ago

He is certainly not. He has been scouring the internet all day for one.

#6267 6 years ago

Looking for a starship troopers in the area if anyone is parting with theirs.

#6268 6 years ago

Shoot me an offer my friend, I'm motivated.

Was wondering if you were able to work something out. If not I may be interested.

#6269 6 years ago

Demolition Man and Big Buck Hunter Pro listed in classifieds.

https://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/scottmaggie/market/active

#6270 6 years ago
Quoted from DeathTouch:

Was wondering if you were able to work something out. If not I may be interested.

Yep paragon is gone!

#6271 6 years ago
Quoted from weaverj:

anyone within an hour or so of hanover want to dump a sitdown racer this weekend? i think i'd prefer a cruis'n something, but you never know. pm me, please. tyvm.

PM sent. We have a few at the shop that I would love to get rid of just to free up the space...and they work. Can give you a good deal if interested.

#6273 6 years ago

Can anyone burn new sound chips for Phantom of the opera?

Thanks Phillip

#6274 6 years ago

Still looking for a very nice shadow .......

#6275 6 years ago
Quoted from hawkeyexx:

Can anyone burn new sound chips for Phantom of the opera?
Thanks Phillip

PM sent

#6276 6 years ago

Thanks for responding

#6277 6 years ago

In search of a gottlieb spin out.

#6278 6 years ago

Selling my very nice tspp in the Baltimore area.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “ITEM DESCRIPTION I have beautiful Simpsons Pinball Party machine for sale. It has never given me any problems. Game is in "like new" condition and plays great and with no errors. I...”
2017-05-13
Baltimore, MD
5,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 34 days
Viewed: 1139 times

#6279 6 years ago

Hobbit for sale. PM me if interested.

#6280 6 years ago

Selling a nice GoT Premium. PM me if interested.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “GoT Premium purchased NIB by me on Jan 2016. It has low plays (<300 total plays) and is in excellent condition. No ghosting inserts. Left orbit issue was fixed by moving di...”
2017-08-09
Silver Spring, MD
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 857 times

#6281 6 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Hobbit for sale. PM me if interested.

You're selling your Hobbit? Not possible. By law, you have to change your avatar.

#6282 6 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

You're selling your Hobbit? Not possible. By law, you have to change your avatar.

By sacred oath!

#6283 6 years ago

I'm surprised too Skyemont - but I'm sure you'll replace it with something interesting

#6284 6 years ago
Quoted from wtatumjr:

I'm surprised too Skyemont - but I'm sure you'll replace it with something interesting

He is going for Dialed in!

#6285 6 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Looking for some b tithes. Trading SM

Machine - For Trade
Spider-ManHome Used Only (HUO) “Looking to trade for 2 pins. Game is beautiful. Shaker, LEDs, shooter rod, web protectors, custom sound. Looking for some b titles. Space station, BOP, black rise, stargate, th...”

Trade
Mark sale pendingEdit ad detailsEnd ad listing

Found some pins on my list....4900 cash and carry.

#6286 6 years ago
Quoted from wtatumjr:

He's going all Stern.

#6287 6 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

He's going all Stern.

lol too funny knowing how much he dislikes them. I on the other hand love me some Sterns, minus the latest quality issues.

#6288 6 years ago

Anyone have a Skateball in really nice condition they want to unload?

#6289 6 years ago

Anyone have a Slugfest topper?

#6290 6 years ago
Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

Anyone have a Skateball in really nice condition they want to unload?

Spyderturbo007 not for sale but your welcome to come play mine this Friday night. Were getting together from 7pm to midnight at my house. Send me a PM if your interested.

#6291 6 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

spyderturbo007 not for sale but your welcome to come play mine this Friday night. Were getting together from 7pm to midnight at my house. Send me a PM if your interested.

Thanks for the offer. I have tentative plans to go to the race track on Friday, but I'm waiting on a few guys to get back to me. I should know more tomorrow.

Maybe I can carry it out the back door when you aren't looking.

#6292 6 years ago

Nice example if anybody's interested

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Putting up a very nice Cybernaut I recently picked up to see if any interest. Don't really want to move this out, but need space for two coming in so something has to go. Just look...”
2017-05-17
Langhorne, PA
900 (OBO)
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 277 times
Contributed to Pinside

#6293 6 years ago

Ok, avatar has been changed. Now, everyone help my dream come true. Help me sell my beautiful Hobbit. HUO... Well taken care of.. Works 100%. Price is fantastic.. I want to move it.. $6,900....

#6294 6 years ago

Demolition Man and Big Buck Hunter for sale or possible trades for 90's Bally/Williams DMD's

Machine - For Sale
Demolition Man Archived
Fully restored (full original status) - “Demolition Man fully shopped and 100% working. CHROMED HANDLES !! Original ROM's and James's DEMO TIME ROM's Original sound ROM's and swearing sound ROM's PinballPro speakers Tilt...”
2017-06-25
Philadelphia, PA
2,700 (Firm)
Archived after: 21 days
Viewed: 240 times
Machine - For Trade
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “BIG BUCK HUNTER PRO pinball. This is in great shape and everything works 100%. Only issue at all is a broken foot off the deer on the right hand side and I have the piece (see pic)...”
2017-05-13
Philadelphia, PA
Trade
Archived after: 20 days
Viewed: 105 times

#6295 6 years ago

Mulling over selling my Williams Star Trek (really nice condition, no issues, LEDs, ColorDMD, topper, etc) and couple project machines I haven't had time to get to in BK2K and Demolition Man (just had the boards redone by Chris Hibler here).

Have all the potential problem / replacement parts for both project games as well. (Flipper kit mainly for the two bottom flippers for the BK2K, DM replacement motor for the elevator (didnt want to go up and down all the way, hope the board recondition fixes the issue but have it just in case). Would be reflected in the prices for both if sale or trade (two for one maybe?)

#6296 6 years ago
Quoted from mbelofsky:

Just posted my beautifully restored Demolition Man for $2,800. It's time for some different pinballs in the house.

Quoted from scottmaggie:

Demolition Man and Big Buck Hunter for sale or possible trades for 90's Bally/Williams DMD's

Quoted from Wolfanoz:

Mulling over selling my Williams Star Trek (really nice condition, no issues, LEDs, ColorDMD, topper, etc) and couple project machines I haven't had time to get to in BK2K and Demolition Man (just had the boards redone by Chris Hibler here).

Demolition Man looks really fun. Anybody local have one I can come play? Bowen makes all pinball look fun and a little easy.

There are a few for sale in the region and I keep thinking it's a good idea to get one. I just can't figure out what to sell to make space and free up the needed cash. I have trouble letting pins go and then I miss them once they are gone

Demolition Man seems to be on the upswing price-wise. Is this because all pins are going up or is it becoming more popular? Hopefully, some of mine are also going up in value too.

Short list of pins I should sell:
Raven: Will result in space, but not much cash ;-( I have a lot of other Gottlieb pins and maybe it's time for this starter pin to move on...
WCS: I wanted one for a long time, but I could let it go. I like the gameplay, but the theme leaves me a little flat. NBA Fastbreak had a similar theme issue.
Pinbot: I really like it and it's a good value. Doesn't get a ton of play.
Meteor: I really like this too, but it's an easy sale ATM. I paid too much for this. Didn't see the sticker on the playfield until I waxed. Sellers who don't disclose, stink!

If you could look at my collection and just say bad things about them it would really help

#6297 6 years ago
Quoted from zimjoe:

Demolition Man looks really fun. Anybody local have one I can come play? Bowen makes all pinball look fun and a little easy.
There are a few for sale in the region and I keep thinking it's a good idea to get one. I just can't figure out what to sell to make space and free up the needed cash. I have trouble letting pins go and then I miss them once they are gone
Demolition Man seems to be on the upswing price-wise. Is this because all pins are going up or is it becoming more popular? Hopefully, some of mine are also going up in value too.
Raven: Will result in space, but not much cash ;-( I have a lot of other Gottlieb pins and maybe it's time for this starter pin to move on...
WCS: I wanted one for a long time, but I could let it go. I like the gameplay, but the theme leaves me a little flat. NBA Fastbreak had a similar theme issue.
Meteor: I really like this too, but it's an easy sale ATM. I paid too much for this. Didn't see the sticker on the playfield until I waxed. Sellers who don't disclose, stink!
If you could look at my collection and just say bad things about them it would really help

If you pick up Demo Man, make sure you grab a copy of the custom code created by @ jamescardona as it allows you to experience Demo Man in a whole new way.

#6298 6 years ago
Quoted from zimjoe:

Sell me that Star Ship Troopers I love to bug you about that one hahaha.

#6299 6 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

If you pick up Demo Man, make sure you grab a copy of the custom code created by @ jamescardona as it allows you to experience Demo Man in a whole new way.

Is it just a ROM or does it require new hardware?

Off topic: Did anyone grab that $300 Road Kings down by the beach? I was tempted, but I have no room. I paid as much for an inner backglass for Mars God of War. I'd rather have a Road Kings

#6300 6 years ago

A $3600 Walking Dead just showed up on Craigslist Richmond...based on the picture I assume it has been on route.

richmond.craigslist.org link

There are 18,027 posts in this topic. You are on page 126 of 361.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/126?hl=scottmaggie and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.