(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 17,940 posts
  • 928 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 hours ago by Harvester
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg

There are 17,940 posts in this topic. You are on page 123 of 359.
#6101 6 years ago
Quoted from yonizzell:

It's a nice game, but ball times are too long for my taste!

Can u open the outlanes more and turn of the left outlane kickback feature?

#6102 6 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Can u open the outlanes more and turn of the left outlane kickback feature?

Probably- but it still hasn't grown on me like I hoped it would. Just not my cup of tea I guess!

#6103 6 years ago

All,

Throwing this out there as I have done in the past for fellow pinsiders. I'm *tentatively* attending a private auction tomorrow that has a 1968 Gottlieb Fun Land up for auction. I have only seen one small picture of the machine and it looks OK from that one picture and was informed it does in fact work. I should be able to know more details tomorrow around 7-730am. I do not want this machine, nor do I want to buy it and flip it. The auction I'm attending is about 70% farm/garden stuff, so my hunch is this game could go for a low price. So what does this mean to all of you? As I have done in the past, I have been the middle man for pinball purchases and have delivered them to other pinsiders, just cover my gas costs. So if you really want this game, send me a PM. In order for me to bid on this game it would require you to send me a deposit of $100, along with your maximum bid price. If the item is not won, the $100 would be returned of course. On a side note, I will be coming to Allentown in May and can hold the game until that time. Please, serious inquiries only.

#6104 6 years ago

TWD is sold pending

#6105 6 years ago

Thinking of trading my super nice Demolition Man for another 90's Bally/Williams DMD +/- cash.

Shopped, cointaker leds, pinball pro speakers, new legs, levelers, bolts, blue corner protectors & washers, clear plastic protectors, new eye ball, new cars, new flipper bats & coils, cliffy protectors, new glass, new rubber, new balls, girders illuminated with blue led strips mod, new red translucent led lit ball hole mod, acmag sign decal mod, several new plastics (none are broken), probably more I am forgetting at the moment.

I'd be interested in...
The Shadow, Champion Pub, Junkyard, Judge Dredd, Star Trek Next Generation, No Good Gofers, Roadshow, Dr. Who, maybe World Cup Soccer, maybe Black Rose.

#6106 6 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

All,
Throwing this out there as I have done in the past for fellow pinsiders. I'm *tentatively* attending a private auction tomorrow that has a 1968 Gottlieb Fun Land up for auction. I have only seen one small picture of the machine and it looks OK from that one picture and was informed it does in fact work. I should be able to know more details tomorrow around 7-730am. I do not want this machine, nor do I want to buy it and flip it. The auction I'm attending is about 70% farm/garden stuff, so my hunch is this game could go for a low price. So what does this mean to all of you? As I have done in the past, I have been the middle man for pinball purchases and have delivered them to other pinsiders, just cover my gas costs. So if you really want this game, send me a PM. In order for me to bid on this game it would require you to send me a deposit of $100, along with your maximum bid price. If the item is not won, the $100 would be returned of course. On a side note, I will be coming to Allentown in May and can hold the game until that time. Please, serious inquiries only.

Sold for $100

#6107 6 years ago

Looking for a few older pins. Time machine, space station. And possibly ij4 to try the new rewrite code

#6108 6 years ago

Last night I decided to uninstall the kegerator I had in my bar. It's a Danby that can hold two 1/6 kegs or a full 1/2 keg. It's a dual regulator system, so each keg can be set for a different pressure. Also included is a full Co2 tank along with an empty tank and a beer line cleaning kit. I haven't used it in years, so it was just wasting space under my bar and the tap tower taking up space on top of my bar. PM me if interested and I'll give you more details.

https://goo.gl/photos/24n9pQ8oSRbFGsqT8

#6109 6 years ago

Sonic Super Straight for sale in Alexandria. Needs a little love. $500

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/47484

#6110 6 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “I am looking to trade my The Hobbit Smaug Gold SE pinball for an MMR LE or sell outright. My machine has cliffy protectors, sling and inlane plastic protectors, playfield protec...”
2017-02-26
Gettysburg, PA
7,250 (Firm)
Archived after: 35 days
Viewed: 2253 times

Today is the last chance at my The Hobbit Smaug Gold Pinball Machine for this price. If it doesn't sell I will hold on to it until I get $7,500 for it (either price is a good price on this machine.)

#6111 6 years ago

Really nice Demo Man shopped w/LED's $2800

Near perfect GOT Pro $4500 only about 600 plays on it.

Ads to follow, open to trades..

#6112 6 years ago

lancaster.craigslist.org link

Good price and seller seems legit as they have a second machine listed that can be seen in both postings. Someone scoop this up!

#6113 6 years ago

Looking to create room for some new pins. I have the following for sale:
Getaway with tons of mods including mountain, police car, donut heaven, chrome flippers and brand new plastics. $2800
GB Pro with shaker and green slimer speaker inserts.

PM me with any interest.

#6114 6 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Judge Dredd Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Real nice JD. 100% LED'd, including flashers and buttons. Great playfield. New DMD; no hum. New lockbar, I believe. Reproduction topper with all new factory mounting hardware....”
2017-04-03
Gettysburg, PA
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 548 times
Contributed to Pinside

#6115 6 years ago

Selling my Getaway and GB pro. Can bring along to Pinfest.

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “I have had this pin for 18 years and really debated selling, but its time to move on and make room for some new pins that I have committed to. This is a great players getaway! Ca...”
2017-04-04
Middletown, PA
2,800 (Firm)
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 381 times
Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “I will be selling my GB pro outright. It is a great game but I simply must make some room for future pins that I bought. The game has a shaker motor, air ball lane mod, extended ...”
2017-04-04
Middletown, PA
4,600 (Firm)
Archived after: 31 days
Viewed: 492 times
Contributed to Pinside

#6116 6 years ago

Can deliver to Pinfest in Allentown, PA (Friday 5/5 only) [Ad embed: this ad was deleted]

#6117 6 years ago

Looking to buy an MMR- have cash in hand!

#6118 6 years ago
Quoted from hillbilly:

Selling my Getaway and GB pro. Can bring along to Pinfest.

Both games are sold.

Sale Pending!Getaway: High Speed II, TheNew!Used, working and clean “I have had this pin for 18 years and really debated selling, but its time to move on and make room for some new pins that I have committed to. This is a great players getaway! Ca...”
2,800 (Firm)
Remove sale pendingEdit ad detailsEnd ad listingChange listing result

Sale Pending!Ghostbusters (Pro)New!Home Used Only (HUO) “I will be selling my GB pro outright. It is a great game but I simply must make some room for future pins that I bought. The game has a shaker motor, air ball lane mod, extended ...”
4,600 (Firm)
Remove sale pendingEdit ad detailsEnd ad listingChange listing result

#6119 6 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Selling my BSD, shopped out about a year ago. *Final Price Drop, $2600 firm* updated ad. Flippers rebuilt. Ramps are decent, has a crack near the diverter that hasn't changed sinc...”
2017-04-04
Drums, PA
2,600 (Firm)
Viewed: 2926 times
Contributed to Pinside

BSD for sale

#6120 6 years ago

T2 all shopped and ready to roll. Calls only to Nick 610-306-6126.Game has big dot display and complete DMD in perfect condition. 3,000 with both displays.

#6121 6 years ago

Anyone local do minor board repairs? I emailed the usual guys mentioned on Pinside, but would prefer someone closer with a quicker turnaround time. PM me for repair details, I have 3 boards.

#6122 6 years ago

Selling the nicest Wipe Out on the planet! Can deliver to Allentown.

Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “I understand that this is a high price for the title. This pin is not for everybody. This pin is for a fan of the title who wants a truly amazing example of the title. This is quit...”
2017-05-18
Calabash, NC
2,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 44 days
Viewed: 969 times

#6123 6 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Anyone local do minor board repairs? I emailed the usual guys mentioned on Pinside, but would prefer someone closer with a quicker turnaround time. PM me for repair details, I have 3 boards.

Pm'd you

#6124 6 years ago
Quoted from Camvr2013:

Good price and seller seems legit as they have a second machine listed that can be seen in both postings. Someone scoop this up!

#raven is on the upswing. People are realizing that it is a fun game. I just got a beautiful NOS playfield from PBR and need to get to work on mine. $750 by Christmas, yo!

#6125 6 years ago

Scoleri brothers be damned, Raven has the best antagonistic drop targets!

#6126 6 years ago

Looking to switch things up after a few months. On the possible chopping block are GBLE and GOTLE.

Right now I'm looking at trade options for either. Things I am really interested in trading for are:

1. A Bombdiggity TOTAN
2. A Bombdiggity Monster Bash
3. Big Lewbowski (Dream on, I know)
3. Rare, Hard to get Dedicated Video Arcades (Major Havoc, Varkon, Discs of Tron etc)

+/- Cash either way to make the deal fair.

Both Pins are pristine HOU. The GOTLE probably has a few hundered plays and the GBLE probably has around 50 Plays.

#6127 6 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

I may be able to help...

#6128 6 years ago

considering changing the line up putting up Congo and Shadow both have to go to make the deal happen.

#6129 6 years ago

I'll throw in a sheet of Invis-glass if purchased before Pinfest 5/5. [Ad embed: this ad was deleted]

#6130 6 years ago

Parts - For Sale
New (selling multiple) - “Here is a new old stock Contact back glass. I do not want to ship it or be responsible for shipping. Pick up in Purcellville, VA or Allentown show Saturday, May 6.”
2017-04-08
Newburgh, IN
Archived after: 38 days
Viewed: 191 times

New Old Stock Contact back glass for sale.

#6131 6 years ago

Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “Various Pinball legs available. $10 each or $8 each for two or more sets of 4. Legs in good or fair shape. Pick up in Purcellville, VA or Allentown show Saturday, May 6.”
2017-04-08
Newburgh, IN
Viewed: 183 times

More spring cleaning. Various legs for sale. $10 or $8 for two or more sets. Looking for local pick up only.

#6132 6 years ago

Parts - For Sale
Used, fair condition - “This is a poster of the shot map for Theatre of Magic. It has been rolled up for years. I have been cleaning up and trying to get items to good homes. It has some slight tears alon...”
2017-04-09
Newburgh, IN
Viewed: 231 times

More interesting items found. I haven't really seen this before I bought this (for $25) years ago.

#6133 6 years ago

Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “I have three (3) Space Jam Translates available. The first has hardly any marks. The second has a small one where the plastic edge would go. The third has two areas on top as shown...”
2017-04-09
Newburgh, IN
Viewed: 98 times

Space Jam Translites.

#6134 6 years ago

Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “Big Hurt Translite. I do not think it was ever used in a game. Pick up in Purcellville, VA or Allentown show Saturday, May 6.”
2017-04-09
Newburgh, IN
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 67 times

Big Hurt Translite. Pick up only.

#6135 6 years ago

Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “Nice Wipe Out translites. $25 each. I do not think they have ever been used in a game but not sure. Pick up in Purcellville, VA or Allentown show Saturday, May 6.”
2017-04-09
Newburgh, IN
Viewed: 77 times

#6136 6 years ago

Looking to pickup a TWD pre, IJ, or Tron if one is available.

#6137 6 years ago

Might be moving my Dungeons & Dragons w/ functional topper if anybody is interested. Grabbed it from a guy that painted the siderails and legs (some of which got on the cab art near the legs, but not too bad). I was going to get them powder coated anyway, and given that I could probably let someone have it for $1200.

#6138 6 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Might be moving my Dungeons & Dragons w/ functional topper if anybody is interested. Grabbed it from a guy that painted the siderails and legs (some of which got on the cab art near the legs, but not too bad). I was going to get them powder coated anyway, and given that I could probably let someone have it for $1200.

Great deal for someone. I had the same type of spray on my metal man cab that had probably been there for years and goof off and a towel cleaned it right off without damaging the original art.

#6139 6 years ago
Quoted from nikpinball:

Great deal for someone. I had the same type of spray on my metal man cab that had probably been there for years and goof off and a towel cleaned it right off without damaging the original art.

Damn, thanks man. I'll have to give that a whirl. I've been so busy I didn't even attempt to remove it. I'll still keep it at the same price though even if I remove the paint...the legs and siderails will still need attention at some point.

#6140 6 years ago

Colsond3, I'd be interested in your D&D. I had a not cosmetically pretty, but functioning one, get destroyed in a house flood, and have been wanting to acquire its replacement. I'm new here on Pinside, so can't yet PM you. Give me 24 hours and hopefully I'll be able to do so.

#6141 6 years ago
Quoted from kimbrennan:

Colsond3, I'd be interested in your D&D. I had a not cosmetically pretty, but functioning one, get destroyed in a house flood, and have been wanting to acquire its replacement. I'm new here on Pinside, so can't yet PM you. Give me 24 hours and hopefully I'll be able to do so.

I'm able to PM you, and just did with my contact info. I've had 3 other people inquire already, but nothing definite yet. Sorry to hear about the flood...still a tremendous loss especially for what was a functional game.

#6142 6 years ago

I posted some items for sale. I was finally able to get away from work so I will be going to Allentown. So items could be picked up on Saturday May 6.

I posted some translites, used legs, NOS Contact black glass, and a shot map poster for TOM.

I also have new Ultimate MPU boards, some new Rottendog boards, and try to post some other items that may be of interest.

I have been to York several times. I usually sell in the flea market during the pouring rain, so decided to simply go to York and be a spectator last year (and buy a NIB Hobbit). I have not been to Allentown Pinfest yet. I hope to meet some of you when there.

#6143 6 years ago

Parts - For Sale
New (selling multiple) - “I bought this a few years ago for a restoration I never performed. Unused still in packaging. Pickup in Purcellville, VA or in Allentown on Saturday, May 6.”
2017-04-12
Newburgh, IN
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 104 times

Some unused parts from an Addams Family I never restored.

#6144 6 years ago

Parts - For Sale
New (selling multiple) - “Another item I purchased for a restoration I never performed. Pickup in Purcellville, VA or in Allentown on Saturday, May 6.”
2017-04-12
Newburgh, IN
Viewed: 157 times

#6145 6 years ago

Parts - For Sale
New (selling multiple) - “Ball ejector, Electric chair, vault, and swamp set (3 pieces) Cliffy protectors. New. Pickup in Purcellville, VA or in Allentown on Saturday, May 6”
2017-04-12
Newburgh, IN
Viewed: 108 times

Complete unused new Cliffy protector set for Addams Family.

#6146 6 years ago

Parts - For Sale
New (selling multiple) - “I bought as a spare for an X-Men LE I owned a few years ago but never used it. Pickup in Purcellville, VA or in Allentown on Saturday, May 6”
2017-04-12
Newburgh, IN
Viewed: 101 times

#6147 6 years ago

Parts - For Sale
New (selling multiple) - “Never used brand new Magneto figurine for an X-Men LE I owned a few years ago. Pickup in Purcellville, VA or in Allentown on Saturday, May 6.”
2017-04-12
Newburgh, IN
Viewed: 87 times

#6148 6 years ago
Quoted from mbelofsky:

Parts - For Sale
Uncle Lester Addams Family Electric Chair ModNew!New “I bought this a few years ago for a restoration I never performed. Unused still in packaging. Pickup in Purcellville, VA or in Allentown on Saturday, May 6.”
16 minutes ago Purcellville, VA 90
mbelofsky

Some unused parts from an Addams Family I never restored.

Is Lester, Festers long lost twin

#6149 6 years ago

Parts - For Sale
New (selling multiple) - “New set I bought a few years ago for an X-men LE I no longer own. Pickup in Purcellville, VA or in Allentown on Saturday, May 6.”
2017-04-12
Newburgh, IN
Viewed: 106 times

#6150 6 years ago
Quoted from dhard:

Is Lester, Festers long lost twin

I think it was actually called "Lester" But they do look alike

There are 17,940 posts in this topic. You are on page 123 of 359.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/123?hl=deathtouch and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.