(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 17,937 posts
  • 928 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 hours ago by 27dnast
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg

There are 17,937 posts in this topic. You are on page 122 of 359.
#6051 7 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Really nice. Everything works. No switch errors. Good dmd. Good coils. Does reset with both flippers so usual fix. Top switch plastic broken off. Needs replacement. No topper...”
2017-03-18
Newburgh, IN
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 1374 times
Contributed to Pinside

It also has manuals.

I have other items for sale if you need them like complete fluffy setband uncle fester mod.

#6053 7 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Really nice. Everything works. No switch errors. Good dmd. Good coils. Does reset with both flippers so usual fix. Top switch plastic broken off. Needs replacement. No topper...”
2017-03-18
Newburgh, IN
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 1374 times
Contributed to Pinside

I just added 38 photos with some more details of items I saw on the playfield.

#6054 7 years ago

Flipper barstool / drink holder production has started
Pics in ad -
7 left

Parts - For Sale
New (selling multiple) - “Doing a Limited run of 10 at my CNC shop. Each flipper bar stool is made from birch . They are 54 wide x 33 tall each. perfect to put a drink on or sit on in your gameroom They...”
2017-03-20
Vineland, NJ
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 436 times

#6055 7 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Demolition Man Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Very detailed shop job. New legs, leg protectors, LEDs, rubbers and posts. Rebuilt all flippers and bumper caps. Added plastic protectors. Replaced driver board and claw opto board...”
2017-07-01
Newburgh, IN
Archived after: 21 days
Viewed: 527 times

Just posted my beautifully restored Demolition Man for $2,800. It's time for some different pinballs in the house.

#6056 7 years ago

Looking for a nice shadow ..... preferably with alt translight/speaker panel and color dmd but not necessary. Wld possibly trade my very nice super modded met pro towards one .

#6057 7 years ago

Minor manufacturing cost adjustment but back up

Mod - For Sale
New (selling multiple) - “Designed these at my CNC shop planing to do a run of 10 and only 10 !!!! 8 sold. 2 left Price is 350 bare as shown , or vinyl wrapped with your logo or art for an extra fee . ...”
2017-03-21
Vineland, NJ
350 (Firm)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 776 times

#6058 7 years ago

Going to throw this up here locally....
looking for any of these

Farfalla
Defender
Iron Maiden

Any leads welcome....

#6059 7 years ago

Anybody have a local Red Spidey that they would sell in the $4's? Ready Buyer...

#6060 7 years ago

If anyone needs an afforable high end shop out/upgrades let me know as my Brother and I have an opening. We just finished up a TZ for a recent customer in Leesburg, VA- ColorDMD, LED,s Titan Rings, Lots of mods we love doing this stuff!

#6061 7 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

Anybody have a local Red Spidey that they would sell in the $4's? Ready Buyer...

have you seen this one?

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/46540

#6062 7 years ago

It had a sale pending on it...

#6063 7 years ago

Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “Check out my list of pinball parts 4sale some are new some are used. If you have any questions please ask. Capcom Slingshot Assembly $25 (looks new missing one switch) Bunch of TA...”
2017-03-21
Baltimore, MD
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 351 times

#6064 7 years ago

Any nice Monster Bash pins for sale in Phila area.Looking for a nice one Thanks

#6065 7 years ago

Looking for a nice Indiana Jones (Williams) with cabinet fade

#6066 7 years ago

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “I am looking for at least a fully working example, but will consider anything really. Cosmetically condition isn't key. I would prefer the machine to be within a 200 mile radius of...”
2017-03-23
Frederick, MD
Wanted
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 73 times

#6067 7 years ago

I just listed my really nice Batman Forever with new legs, new side rails with lollipops , new Lockdown bar, mirror blades,Flipper Toppers, and Mirrored Flipper Buttons.. $3400 ...or Trade + cash for a Red Spidey, ST Pro, or Walking Dead Pro.

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Selling a very nice Batman Forever . Has New Legs, New Side Rails,and a New Lockdown Bar, Led's , Mirror Blades,Mirrored Flipper Buttons,and Flipper Toppers.Works great and is fun ...”
2017-03-24
Baltimore, MD
3,250 (OBO)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 458 times

#6068 7 years ago

Looking for a nice Indiana Jones (Williams) "without" any cabinet fade.

#6069 7 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Machine - Wanted
Wanted: The Simpsons Pinball PartyNew!Wanted! “I am looking for at least a fully working example, but will consider anything really. Cosmetically condition isn't key. I would prefer the machine to be within a 200 mile radius of...”
1 day ago Frederick, MD
Wanted
sohchx

One was just posted for sale in Allentown

#6070 7 years ago

I am opening a members only pinball club in Richmond with my friends and I am looking to add to my collection. I am looking for functioning but not pristine games. List includes BSD, Shadow, TFTC, AC/DC and Tron.

#6071 7 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Looking for a nice shadow ..... preferably with alt translight/speaker panel and color dmd but not necessary. Wld possibly trade my very nice super modded met pro towards one .

Bump

#6072 7 years ago

I happen to be in Ellicot City this weekend and grabbed a decapitated Getaway. My father in law and I were going to strip twist solder and shrink all the wires that were cut in an attempt to get it up and running. The ramp up/down may be missing parts. Flippers need complete rebuild. Anyone local want to dig in with us tonight? I've got the beer and my Hakko with me.

#6073 7 years ago

Guess that's the one from Craigslist. I was second if you didn't show up. Congrats on the score!

#6074 7 years ago

I would have loved too but taking daughter and boyfriend out for birthday dinner....Good Luck!

#6075 7 years ago
Quoted from scottmaggie:

Guess that's the one from Craigslist. I was second if you didn't show up. Congrats on the score!

It is really a wreck and is going to take some considerable time to bring back to life. Playfield needs some love. Driver board is badly burned. Flipper mech on the left is totally busted. Ramp up down is broken. A few chipped plastics, oh and then there are all of the cut wires.

#6076 7 years ago
Quoted from Bos98:

It is really a wreck and is going to take some considerable time to bring back to life. Playfield needs some love. Driver board is badly burned. Flipper mech on the left is totally busted. Ramp up down is broken. A few chipped plastics, oh and then there are all of the cut wires.

Sounds like a mess. Assuming it was very cheap?

#6077 7 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Sounds like a mess. Assuming it was very cheap?

Maybe not cheap enough...

#6078 7 years ago

I picked up a nice hs2 year or so ago for 1k . It needed a cpu and a shop job but turned out very nice. The one mentioned i probably wld of paid around the same depending on playfield /cab condition

#6079 7 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

I picked up a nice hs2 year or so ago for 1k . It needed a cpu and a shop job but turned out very nice. The one mentioned i probably wld of paid around the same depending on playfield /cab condition

I got it for $700 so I guess I did alright.

I am trying to figure out what part/parts I am missing to lift the ramp. I have the entire mechanism below the playfield B-12576 on page 2-29 of the manual. But I have no clue what connects from A-12577 lift crank assembly to the actual ramp. Can anyone point me to the part numbers needed or the page is the manual I am missing and perhaps a photo of these things assembled? It would be greatly appreciated.

I am trying to get a shopping list together to resurrect this one.

Thanks!

#6080 7 years ago
Quoted from Bos98:

I got it for $700 so I guess I did alright.
I am trying to figure out what part/parts I am missing to lift the ramp. I have the entire mechanism below the playfield B-12576 on page 2-29 of the manual. But I have no clue what connects from A-12577 lift crank assembly to the actual ramp. Can anyone point me to the part numbers needed or the page is the manual I am missing and perhaps a photo of these things assembled? It would be greatly appreciated.
I am trying to get a shopping list together to resurrect this one.
Thanks!

Start a new thread bc i cant post pics here... plus this is not where it belongs.

#6081 7 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Start a new thread bc i cant post pics here... plus this is not where it belongs.

I posted in the Getaway club. Thanks.

#6082 7 years ago
Quoted from Bos98:

I posted in the Getaway club. Thanks.

Replied ..hope it helps

#6083 7 years ago

Bumping [Ad embed: this ad was deleted]

#6084 7 years ago

I'm officially putting my single owner loaded *Mint* HUO Walking Dead Premium up for trade. Game is gorgeous all the way around... cabinet is flawless as is playfield. Only blemish is a small piece of the Well Walker waist decal is missing from normal play (this is easily replaceable with a new decal from Stern or secondary supplier). Have owned the game since last spring, no chipping or ghosting on playfield (mylar over waxed surface in shooter and drain area).

Here's what I have in the game:

Game NIB: $6800
Flipper Fidelity Woofer Upgrade: $95
Stern Shaker Motor: $100
Color Changing Speaker Lights: $45
Speaker Acrylics: $20
Hooked-Pinball Barn: $130
Woodbury Sign: $25
Hell Sign: $25
Interactive Hitchhiker Sign: $35
Mezel Prison Door Overhang: $15
Blood Splatter: $20
Cliffy (ramp and shooter): $33.5
Gnassle Bicycle Girl Light: $70
All In: $7413.5

Also has red Titan bands on flippers... slightly longer hex posts were added to ramp to level out ramp gap for smooth shots. Goodie bag still stapled inside of game.

Game has been well cared for... frequently cleaned and waxed. It's pristine. Valued at $6700

I am looking for good condition games: AFM, TOTAN, TOM, WH20...possibly STTNG or AMH.. outside interest in GB...probably in that order. Would like to see what offers are out there. No shipping, Balt/Wash Metro area...or within 150 miles

#6085 7 years ago

Selling a Custom Metallica Premium NOB.All Chrome Armor + other Mods.
Cool Trades considered....

#6086 7 years ago

Putting out feelers for trading my Swords of Fury. It's a player's game with a few issues (P2 display has 2 burnt out digits, spinners don't make noise) and typical playfield wear you would expect on the unprotected inserts and ball drop areas.

I'd be interested in trading for a game of similar value. Too many wanted games to list so send me a PM to discuss further.

#6087 7 years ago

Anyone in MD/VA that has a truck that can help me pick up a killer instinct arcade from VA BEACH to Baltimore MD ? Ill pay $$ plus beer

#6088 7 years ago
Quoted from DrZhivago:

I am opening a members only pinball club in Richmond with my friends and I am looking to add to my collection. I am looking for functioning but not pristine games. List includes BSD, Shadow, TFTC, AC/DC and Tron.

Bump! Someone helped with BSD (Thank you!) Still looking for the other games. Also looking for reasonably priced Mustang.

#6089 7 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “I am looking to trade my The Hobbit Smaug Gold SE pinball for an MMR LE or sell outright. My machine has cliffy protectors, sling and inlane plastic protectors, playfield protec...”
2017-02-26
Gettysburg, PA
7,250 (Firm)
Archived after: 35 days
Viewed: 2253 times

Selling my The Hobbit Smaug Gold with upgrades for $7500 firm, but will consider trades + cash.

#6090 6 years ago

Anyone here have a recommendation for someone that does pick ups and deliveries for pinsiders? One of the small time guys.

#6092 6 years ago

I have an Austin Powers I'm looking to either sell or trade. I can deliver to Allentown if deal is made beforehand.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/47349

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “I've owned the game for about a year now. I had 3 problems with the game in the time that I have owned it, all resolved and detailed below. I can bring this to Allentown if a deal ...”
2017-03-30
Magnolia, DE
2,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 20 days
Viewed: 508 times

#6093 6 years ago

Changed ad from trade only to trade or straight sale...

This game is loaded and in pristine condition... If you've been thinking about buying a NIB premium and adding in mods/shaker, etc, this will get you in way cheaper than NIB-plus!

Looks like I might have one firm offer on a game not on my list... have had some other non-list offers... if interested PM!

#6094 6 years ago

Still looking for a real nice Monster Bash.Looking for one ideally in Phila burbs.I can do $10,000 cash or $10,000 cash plus a game,a nice one that is priced at $2,000 or another at $2800.This puts me all in.Beat games need not apply.Im old school so phone calls only to Nick at 610-306-6126. Thanks

#6095 6 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Anyone here have a recommendation for someone that does pick ups and deliveries for pinsiders? One of the small time guys.

Might be able to help out in the right case if it's too/from Richmond. Would ask for reasonable compensation.

#6096 6 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Looking to trade or sell WWE LE. Has the Hulk Hogan cover over signature and a shaker. Low plays HUO bought NIB 2 months ago. Only issue is head decals corners are loose but i ha...”
2017-03-31
York Haven, PA
5,600 (OBO)
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 813 times
Contributed to Pinside

#6097 6 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “I am looking to trade my The Hobbit Smaug Gold SE pinball for an MMR LE or sell outright. My machine has cliffy protectors, sling and inlane plastic protectors, playfield protec...”
2017-02-26
Gettysburg, PA
7,250 (Firm)
Archived after: 35 days
Viewed: 2253 times

Last price drop. Get a The Hobbit Smaug Gold with upgrades at a ridiculous price!

#6098 6 years ago
Quoted from RVApinballer:

Might be able to help out in the right case if it's too/from Richmond. Would ask for reasonable compensation.

I'm good now. Decided that I'm just going to drive the 9hrs lol. Hopefully I survive. Thanks for the offer much apreciated

#6099 6 years ago
Quoted from yonizzell:

Machine - For Sale
For Sale: The Hobbit Smaug Gold SEHome Used Only (HUO) “I am looking to trade my The Hobbit Smaug Gold SE pinball for an MMR LE or sell outright. My machine has cliffy protectors, sling and inlane plastic protectors, playfield protec...”
32 days ago Fayetteville, PA 7,250 (Firm)
yonizzell

Last price drop. Get a The Hobbit Smaug Gold with upgrades at a ridiculous price!

I really wish I liked this game b/c this is a great price. Crazy how a game stocked like this (so well made, LED TV IN THE MACHINE, etc) is now becoming cheaper than an old WPC 95 game. GLWS - no question someone will jump on this.

#6100 6 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

I really wish I liked this game b/c this is a great price. Crazy how a game stocked like this (so well made, LED TV IN THE MACHINE, etc) is now becoming cheaper than an old WPC 95 game. GLWS - no question someone will jump on this.

It's a nice game, but ball times are too long for my taste!

There are 17,937 posts in this topic. You are on page 122 of 359.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/122 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.