(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,034 posts
  • 931 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 17 hours ago by Nicholastree
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg
There are 18,034 posts in this topic. You are on page 121 of 361.
#6001 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

Where were you few weeks ago. I had a HUO TSPP I would have worked this deal on.
Good luck with the trade!

Noooooooooo!!! A few weeks ago, I was here still posting that I was on the look out for a TSPP lol. I never saw the ad for yours.

#6002 7 years ago

Looking for Indiana Jones (TPA) - PM me if you have one in nice condition. Thinking of trading or selling my fully loaded MET PREM w/road show case (but Monsters Translit) - prob nicest I've seen as it's fully upgraded. Would be a cash/trade combo.

#6003 7 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Noooooooooo!!! A few weeks ago, I was here still posting that I was on the look out for a TSPP lol. I never saw the ad for yours.

Damn, I never saw that ad for yours either! Ugh. Good luck in the hunt. There are plenty out there.

#6004 7 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Looking for Indiana Jones (TPA) - PM me if you have one in nice condition. Thinking of trading or selling my fully loaded MET PREM w/road show case (but Monsters Translit) - prob nicest I've seen as it's fully upgraded. Would be a cash/trade combo.

I think I saw a really nice one listed and its in NJ. Check the market. I'll be over to play it once you get it! lol

#6005 7 years ago
Quoted from ercvacation:

I think I saw a really nice one listed and its in NJ. Check the market. I'll be over to play it once you get it! lol

will check it out. Not sold on the MET sale yet but I'm def interested. Work has died down a bit and got a chance to play IJ again at that kickback cafe and it's not the nicest kept table but it has so much damn character and the theme/sounds are great. Just wish it wasn't widebody.

EDIT - 8500? Yeah, that's a little too much for IJ. Prob keep it to 5k-6k. We'll see.

#6006 7 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

I'm wanting to trade a pretty nice JY for, or towards a TSPP plus cash on my end depending on condition. I'd also be willing to trade it for a title from the same era 95-96 etc. No particular title in mind outside of TSPP, I just want something that I haven't already owned. Pm with what you have

how would one know what games you have owned? no games listed in your collection. listing your games and previously owned may help your trade.

#6007 7 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

will check it out. Not sold on the MET sale yet but I'm def interested. Work has died down a bit and got a chance to play IJ again at that kickback cafe and it's not the nicest kept table but it has so much damn character and the theme/sounds are great. Just wish it wasn't widebody.
EDIT - 8500? Yeah, that's a little too much for IJ. Prob keep it to 5k-6k. We'll see.

The one at kickback usually isn't level and the drop target in the middle wasn't working for a while. It is an awesome game nonetheless. The price of IJ has gone up substantially, if you are looking for a nice example. Ya 8500 is too much though.

#6008 7 years ago

Anyone in MD that has van/truck that can help me pick up a pin in Richmond VA ? $$ Beer and get to play pinball

#6009 7 years ago
Quoted from 2Kaulitz:

Anyone in MD that has van/truck that can help me pick up a pin in Richmond VA ? $$ Beer and get to play pinball

what game and what beer?

#6010 7 years ago

Who bought that Big House pinball off CL? A little jealous here. That was gone in like a day.

I was thinking about what to sell to make space and poof it was gone. I need to sell some stuff and make a little room.

#6011 7 years ago
Quoted from weaverj:

what game and what beer?

T3 and either some home brew or some craft beer or i would treat to drink at jail break brewery

#6012 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

Damn, I never saw that ad for yours either! Ugh. Good luck in the hunt. There are plenty out there.

Thanks, and indeed they are out there, but mostly HUO which is unescessary for me. I just want a bone stock example and routed is perfectly fine

#6013 7 years ago
Quoted from freddy:

how would one know what games you have owned? no games listed in your collection. listing your games and previously owned may help your trade.

One can know what games I have owned by sending a pm as I asked in the wanted post. All of my games are listed, but set to private for personal reasons. It would take far to much time to list my games current and previously owned.

#6014 7 years ago

For you WV, MD, VA guys there is a Dirty Harry Pin for sale on ebay in Martinsburg for $3650.00
Never played that one so I am not sure how good it is.

ebay.com link: Dirty Harry Pinball Arcade Pinball Machine by Williams

#6016 7 years ago
Quoted from DeathTouch:

For you WV, MD, VA guys there is a Dirty Harry Pin for sale on ebay in Martinsburg for $3650.00
ebay.com link » Dirty Harry Pinball Arcade Pinball Machine By Williams

Way to much... usually get them for 2-2500.... its ok pin but i actually dont care for the theme or gameplay.

#6017 7 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

One can know what games I have owned by sending a pm as I asked in the wanted post. All of my games are listed, but set to private for personal reasons. It would take far to much time to list my games current and previously owned.

So one would have to be the amazing Carnac!

#6018 7 years ago

Swep1/RFM combo lowered price to$3400 firm. Need it gone.. have to pick up another game!

#6019 7 years ago
Quoted from DeathTouch:

ebay.com link » Dirty Harry Pinball Arcade Pinball Machine By Williams

Yeeeeeeeeah, no one is desperate enough to pay that for one of those. I had an undocumented HUO example in near mint condition that I listed here for 2400 and still couldn't sell it. Someone on Facebook of all places took it.

#6020 7 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Yeeeeeeeeah, no one is desperate enough to pay that for one of those. I had an undocumented HUO example in near mint condition that I listed here for 2400 and still couldn't sell it. Someone on Facebook of all places took it.

I looked at that game when I bought his Playchoice 10 arcade, which was WAY underpriced.
It's in 'ok' condition - cabinet is solid, game has some broken plastics and a credit dot, weak flippers and some weak coils. The game was from Purcellville Pinball, he says he bought it from them in '09.

#6021 7 years ago

Price reduced[Ad embed: this ad was deleted]

#6022 7 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

I looked at that game when I bought his Playchoice 10 arcade, which was WAY underpriced.
It's in 'ok' condition - cabinet is solid, game has some broken plastics and a credit dot, weak flippers and some weak coils. The game was from Purcellville Pinball, he says he bought it from them in '09.

DH is a great, but not stellar title. Challenging shots, great music and call outs if you are a fan of the movies. I loved the cabinet art. The machine is now in Baltimore in an arcade being thoroughly played in tournaments regularly. I hear that the league members love it. I'm glad that it went to a good home. I'd own one again if it came along cheap.

#6023 7 years ago

Anyone here by chance have a fully working example of both Old Chicago or Blue Chip that they'd part with??

#6024 7 years ago

Listed aTwilight Zone earlier today in the marketplace. Had some interest on it but no one's pulled the trigger yet .

Machine - For Sale
Twilight Zone Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Up for sale is a Very Nice Bally Twilight Zone. This game is in very nice shape. I would say above average condition. There are no mods or LED's that I'm aware of. I recently pic...”
2017-03-09
Lehigh Valley, PA
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 289 times

#6025 7 years ago

WTB: Hokus Pokus or Mystic near south central PA. Let me know if you've got one. Thanks!

#6026 7 years ago

Non-pinball but thought I'd offer it here too.
Lot of 10, 19 inch video game monitor metal frames and one coil. 9 are horz and one is vert. They are G07's and Elecro's
Price is $40.00 for the lot. Pickup only in PA 17109.

#6027 7 years ago
Quoted from Camvr2013:

WTB: Hokus Pokus or Mystic near south central PA. Let me know if you've got one. Thanks!

Camvr2013 There is a Mystic for sale in the Pinside Marketplace in York PA

#6028 7 years ago

Gorgar would be perfect. I was also thinking of stern Dracula in terms of horror. Plus there's plenty of sci fi themes it's just a matter of them popping up for sale. I'm sure I'll find something at Pinfest but thought I'd double my efforts by posting here.

#6029 7 years ago

Got a buddy of mine looking for a Big Hurt. Let me know if anyone has one for sale. Thanks!

#6030 7 years ago

Anyone have a T2 or Batman Forever

#6031 7 years ago
Quoted from 2Kaulitz:

Anyone have a T2 or Batman Forever

Did you sell amh?

#6033 7 years ago

Gonna list a black hole soon. Nice cosmetics.

Pros : lots of new parts, all boards sent to Chris Hibler where he repaired reflowed solder edges. Brand new $160 sound board, Ground mods added, new big blue, new plastics on upper pf, new vuk coil and cliffy eos switch mod, mostly LEDs, displays recharged and very nice cosmetics

Cons: working through 3-4 issues. Chaser lights not functioning yet, up kicker not functioning yet and the open close gate is sluggish.

1500 as is or 1750 once I get these fixed. For someone with time and patience these should be a fun welcome light project

Pics up soon

#6034 7 years ago

Just listed a nice Spider-Man in the marketplace. $4600 open to trades.

Machine - For Sale
Spider-Man Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Up for sale is a Stern Spider-Man from the 2007 run. Gameplay is fast and the game plays as it should. Asking $4600 Extras include: Flipper Fidelity sound system Custom Speaker...”
2017-03-13
Lehigh Valley, PA
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 516 times

#6035 7 years ago

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Up for sale/trade is my HUO Walking Dead Premium (original owner). Pristine condition, not a scratch on it. Color DMD, Speaker lights mod, Bicycle girl light/mod. Crossbow mod, T...”
2017-02-25
Vienna, VA
Trade
Archived after: 35 days
Viewed: 1600 times

The trade I was working on has fallen through so my Walking Dead Premium is back up for sale/trade.

#6036 7 years ago

My STTNG is still available. Would really prefer a local sale but would also be interested in the right trade. Preferably a nice judge Dredd, shadow, Jurassic Park, or maybe a tales from the crypt plus some cash thrown my way. Let's do this!!

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “I would like to change up my lineup and am offering up my really nice STTNG. The playfield looks new and has zero wear. The cab is really nice as well with very little wear to spea...”
2017-02-14
Vienna, VA
Archived after: 36 days
Viewed: 912 times
Contributed to Pinside

#6037 7 years ago
Quoted from Ramjet:

Machine - For Trade
The Walking Dead (Premium) HUOHome Used Only (HUO) “Up for sale/trade is my HUO Walking Dead Premium (original owner).
Pristine condition, not a scratch on it. Color DMD, Speaker lights mod, Bicycle girl light/mod. Crossbow mod, T...”
16 days ago Vienna, VA
Trade
Ramjet

The trade I was working on has fallen through so my Walking Dead Premium is back up for sale/trade.

If anyone is interested in buying my STTNG (alternate ship translite, ship mods, space side art & backboard, new cannon motors, custom borg paint job and green LED flasher kit) or my near perfect TSPP I could work a cash deal.

#6038 7 years ago

I just finished another really nice touchscreen jukebox and gaming kiosk. 23" touchscreen with 25,000 songs; 4400 music videos; two different installed jukebox apps to choose from; 130 or so touch games; HDMI input so you can use the kiosk for home console gaming, TV watching, Netflix, Hulu, etc. System is running Windows 8 with an i5 CPU, 6GB RAM, 1TB drive.

https://goo.gl/photos/C5Sx7s4baYUqH76p8

Asking $1550 or comparable trade for a pin.

#6039 7 years ago

cash burning a hole in my pocket. Indiana Jones TPA owners - let's make a deal!!!

#6040 7 years ago

I just posted a Last Action Hero for sale. It needs a new drop target reset coil - weak and sound is resetting. I fixed up all the other issues that I had time to work on.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Last Action Hero Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Last Action Hero in pretty nice condition. The play field is nice with some wear around the holes. Cabinet is nice. I have everything working EXCEPT 1. I fixed the sound problem. 5...”
2017-03-15
Newburgh, IN
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 562 times
Contributed to Pinside

#6041 7 years ago

SOLD!
Mod - For Sale
New (selling multiple, business) - “Cliffy Batman out hole and Penguin / Scarceow protector. $25 dollars shipped. PayPal address: [email protected] Will ship same day money is received. Tracking nu...”
2017-03-15
Altoona, PA
25 (Firm)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 82 times

#6042 7 years ago

Mod - For Sale
New (selling multiple, business) - “Ghostbusters full cliffy protection set $100 shipped. 1. Kit includes full rail protection. 2. Two roll over switch protectors. 3. Out hole drain protector. 4. 2 Drop target p...”
2017-03-15
Altoona, PA
100 (Firm)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 119 times

#6043 7 years ago

Currently have a Ghostbusters Pro up for trade. This machine has the a shaker motor, the GB theme blades, green led scoop, & GB flipper decals. We are looking for a Star Trek or Walking Dead Pro in exchange for this beauty. If there is any interest, PM me.

#6044 7 years ago

SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “Check out my list below all parts are used unless noted. If you have any questions please ask. All prices include shipping in the usa 1. TAF plastics (all are used and need to be ...”
2017-03-10
Baltimore, MD
800 (Firm)
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 734 times
Contributed to Pinside

Stuff i have for sale open to offers

#6045 7 years ago

For the Last Action Hero above, I spent the day at work thinking about it and realized if it is resetting, it is not getting power. I spoke to a friend that stated that the sound board has a 5 volt watch dog circuit (similar to WPC boards) that if it goes below 5 volts the sound board will reset.

I fixed the sound problem. 5 volts was not coming from the power board. I reseated the connector. Sound works fine. This connector that someone else added had 5 rows where the top row was burnt. I realized they were not using this top row and simply spliced wires to the existing wires coming out of this connector.

Once I replace the coil, I should have a fully working game. I will probably take it off the marketplace and sell it "retail" for Christmas. Since it will take that long to sell. (I will replace the connector with the correct one if I do. Power board looks like it was also previously replaced.)

So here is your chance to get a mostly fully working game for much less if you know anyone that wants this.

Oh, the drop target reset coil is a 23-800. I should have some to replace.

I will probably raise the price $50 to cover my time, add an allen wrench so you can move the head, and this coil.

Thanks
Michael

#6046 7 years ago

Looking to sell 2 pins before Allentown.Real nice T-2 with GIANT DOTS display $3,000 and U get the original dot matrix setup which is perfect.$2,650 without Giant Dots. Nice I-500 $2,850 Phone calls only to Nick at 610-306-6126

Added over 7 years ago: Sale pending on I-500. T2 available Open to offers

#6047 7 years ago

Anyone have a nice Tales from the Crypt they're looking to sell or trade?

#6048 7 years ago

Might be selling a Stern Mustang if anyone is interested. PM me for pics. $4,300

#6049 7 years ago
Quoted from mbelofsky:

I just posted a Last Action Hero for sale. It needs a new drop target reset coil - weak and sound is resetting. I fixed up all the other issues that I had time to work on.

Machine - For Sale
Last Action HeroNew!Used, needs some work “Last Action Hero in pretty nice condition. The play field is nice with some wear around the holes. Cabinet is nice. I have everything working EXCEPT
1. I fixed the sound problem. 5...”
2 days ago Purcellville, VA 1,800
mbelofsky

If for some estranged reason you decide to part it out, let me know . Parts are really tough to find on this one.

#6050 7 years ago
Quoted from StrangeSubset1:

If for some estranged reason you decide to part it out, let me know . Parts are really tough to find on this one.

Just one connector and maybe one power board away from getting this working 100%

There are 18,034 posts in this topic. You are on page 121 of 361.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/121 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.