What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

Topic is favorited by 209 Pinsiders.

By stretch2

2 years ago

Stats

• Started 2 years ago
  • 6,364 posts
  • 487 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 hours ago by ryandimx

Find posts in this topic

Find posts in this topic match certain words or written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

Topic Gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg

There are 6364 posts in topic. You are on page 118 of 128.
#5851 3 months ago

Mavantix is NOT a cock tease.....always a happy ending.

#5852 3 months ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

I don't know how you could tell all that from those crap pics! But yeah I am inclined to agree...

There were a few closeup playfield pics in some emails....not super good but enough to see the condition

#5853 3 months ago

Archived after 14 days
Not sold: Decided to keep game
Machine - For Sale
Captain HookArchived
Used, working and clean “For sale is a very nice clean Game Plan Captain Hook. any questions let me know.”
2017-02-14
Sadsburyville, PA
1,800 (OBO)

#5854 3 months ago
Quoted from burningman:

Mavantix is NOT a cock tease.....always a happy ending.

LOL. Thanks burningman.

#5855 3 months ago

Just sold a machine and looking to fill it's spot. I have about $1,000 - $1,200 to work with. Looking for a fully working early solid state, System 11, Gottlieb System 80B, or System 3 machine in the local area (Washington D.C./MD/VA). PM me if you have anything you are looking to part with.

#5856 3 months ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

There were a few closeup playfield pics in some emails....not super good but enough to see the condition

Guess I didn't get the right email - I only got a pic of the Time Expander's uh... sunroof

#5857 3 months ago

Anyone have a Starship Troopers for sale? I have the itch to play it again for a few months.

#5858 3 months ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Guess I didn't get the right email - I only got a pic of the Time Expander's uh... sunroof

Yeah that's what I got as well. I can see in that pic there is some fair damage in the time expander entrance area. Would be completely covered by a cliffy, but provides additional clues about the general condition.

I think $1500 was about right. I suspect someone's gonna overpay by about a grand.

#5859 3 months ago

I paid about $3k a few months ago for my sample Dr Who (production working Dalek) and my cabinet is faded and has the typical Time Expander wear. I looked for 4 years for a DW close by and still had to drive 4.5hrs each way. $1500 would be a no brainer but $2k would still be a good buy IF the playfield isn't toast and the boards are clean. I suspect the buyer is going to be someone over $2k. Depends on why you're buying the game, to flip or to keep. If I didn't find one, I'd be into bidding over $2k! I mean you can always back out if you show up and the game is a basket case...

#5860 3 months ago
Quoted from Turboghia:

I paid about $3k a few months ago for my sample Dr Who (production working Dalek) and my cabinet is faded and has the typical Time Expander wear. I looked for 4 years for a DW close by and still had to drive 4.5hrs each way. $1500 would be a no brainer but $2k would still be a good buy IF the playfield isn't toast and the boards are clean. I suspect the buyer is going to be someone over $2k. Depends on why you're buying the game, to flip or to keep. If I didn't find one, I'd be into bidding over $2k! I mean you can always back out if you show up and the game is a basket case...

That's a good point. What a circus! The seller is probably looking for the highest bid, but I think it's kind of crass to ask for why you love pinball if he does indeed end up just taking the highest number. Kinda hope not - but those of you who apparently got the more detailed pics are seeing some wear that was otherwise not clear.

4 years! Guess I better keep waiting :). I'm not overpaying for a basket case

#5861 3 months ago
Quoted from mavantix:

LOL. Thanks burningman.

Just wanted to publicly say thanks to Mavantix, been lookin for a T2 for like 2 years meow. His is in players shape and thats exactly what I was looking for.

#5862 3 months ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

That's a good point. What a circus! The seller is probably looking for the highest bid, but I think it's kind of crass to ask for why you love pinball if he does indeed end up just taking the highest number. Kinda hope not - but those of you who apparently got the more detailed pics are seeing some wear that was otherwise not clear.
4 years! Guess I better keep waiting :). I'm not overpaying for a basket case

I told the seller it would behoove him to post better photos because it would minimize the person(s) showing up and either leaving or offering less. He could be asking about your love for pinball to either eliminate pinheads from purchasing or to only sell to pinheads. Pinheads are going to be looking at everything but will accept the pins as is, a Dr Who collector who doesn't know anything about pins won't know any better....or the seller could be asking for another reason. Who knows?

#5863 3 months ago
Quoted from Malenko:

Just wanted to publicly say thanks to Mavantix, been lookin for a T2 for like 2 years meow. His is in players shape and thats exactly what I was looking for.

May I ask what you paid for it? There is a T2 near me, and I'm trying to judge market value for it. Thanks.

#5864 3 months ago
Quoted from Turboghia:

I told the seller it would behoove him to post better photos because it would minimize the person(s) showing up and either leaving or offering less. He could be asking about your love for pinball to either eliminate pinheads from purchasing or to only sell to pinheads. Pinheads are going to be looking at everything but will accept the pins as is, a Dr Who collector who doesn't know anything about pins won't know any better....or the seller could be asking for another reason. Who knows?

No doubt - the CL pics look like they were taken from under a plastic sheet with a layer of dust all over it. (Or was that the glass? :D)

I would think only pinheads would be interested in the first place - given that it's clearly a knocked around game, has issues he was up front about, and posted about the moving topper being original.

But like you said - who knows! Good lesson in marketing here. The guy must be a real estate agent

#5865 3 months ago

I am selling my Flintstones I am in Mt Airy, MD. Asking $2800.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/45482

#5866 3 months ago

My advice to anyone looking to buy a sample DW with a working Dalek...LOOK at the serial number on the game they only made around 100 samples so any number past 60100 (last 5 digits) would be suspect. Look at the DW fan club at my photos to see what a sample motor and two boards mounted up underneath the top of the backbox are suppose to look like. There are repro Dalek motor kits out there

#5867 3 months ago

Haveing sample is cool but i wldnt psy more just for a moving topper . I believe there's a kit available to turn regular ones into moving one if you really care about that feature. This title is all about condition since most are faded and have insert issues in front of time expander.

#5868 3 months ago

Yeah the nice reproduction Dalek motor kits are around $400 and are still different from the original motor setup, and the original is worth a lot more than the repro. All of the DWs I've seen both in person and for sale have Cabinet fade and wear (differing degrees) in front of the Time Expander...Cliffy makes a protector for it if it's bad enough mine is very minimal. Playfield fading would be a potential issue...seen one where the reds on the PF were orange. Cabinet decals are cheaper than a motor kit. Guess it depends on why you're buying it. But I do agree the PF in good condition is more important than a working Dalek.

#5869 3 months ago

Yep there is a pretty full on plug and play kit and a DIY one that includes LEDs and the motor. Both seem fairly straight forward. I am not aware of differences with the sample (I.e. It's not like TZ) so is it really that more valuable? At this point I personally just want a working game...

Anybody gotten the auction guy's email? Not I.

#5870 3 months ago

Ok I got an email about the DW... I may go check it out on Monday if it's still there. My weekend is now booked. Anyway I'll post back when I get the 411, sounded like there were a couple other people at least curious.

#5871 3 months ago

I'm looking for a Stern Star Trek if anyone has one.

#5872 3 months ago

Somebody bought the DW off CL. Just got an email it's sold.

#5873 3 months ago
Quoted from tomtest:

I'm looking for a Stern Star Trek if anyone has one.

Pm sent.

#5874 3 months ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

Somebody bought the DW off CL. Just got an email it's sold.

Yep, first person he met. I believe it sold for between 2000 and 2500. Hoping another comes up for sale soon

#5875 3 months ago

Does anyone have a Walking Dead Pro for sale? Looking to buy right now, just PM me for the details. Thanks!

#5876 3 months ago

Does anyone have a Monster Bash for sale?

#5877 3 months ago
Quoted from Turtle:

Does anyone have a Monster Bash for sale?

What condition you looking for ?

#5878 3 months ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

What condition you looking for ?

@BigD, good question. I would prefer one in good condition or better. But I would consider others.

Want to sell yours?

#5879 3 months ago
Quoted from Turtle:

BigD, good question. I would prefer one in good condition or better. But I would consider others.
Want to sell yours?

Good news is most are in good or restored condition.

#5880 3 months ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Good news is most are in good or restored condition.

But the bad news is you better be ready to drop 8-9k for starters!

#5881 3 months ago
Quoted from Malenko:

Glad you finally got it! Enjoy!! (And send me pics when you get it all chromed out!!)

#5882 3 months ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

But the bad news is you better be ready to drop 8-9k for starters!

Yes just good condition nonmodded /restored ones sell for 8500-9 fairly quickly . Then restored /modded ones are 9-12 usually. Mb has taken over the sought after expensive w/b title since the mm remake and probably sld of been the next remake due to its price and how many people want to own it. Great fun pin with excellent theme .

#5883 3 months ago

LEDs saved Monster Bash from it's dark dark design

#5884 3 months ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

LEDs saved Monster Bash from it's dark dark design

Ugh i agree...i cldnt imagine having/playing one without them.

#5885 3 months ago
Quoted from akm:

Just sold a machine and looking to fill it's spot. I have about $1,000 - $1,200 to work with. Looking for a fully working early solid state, System 11, Gottlieb System 80B, or System 3 machine in the local area (Washington D.C./MD/VA). PM me if you have anything you are looking to part with.

In case someone stumbles upon this, an offer came up Saturday and I ended up taking it, so I am no longer looking.

#5886 3 months ago

Archived after 36 days
Sold for $ 4,700
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Shopped “I would like to change up my lineup and am offering up my really nice STTNG. The playfield looks new and has zero wear. The cab is really nice as well with very little wear to spea...”
2017-02-14
Arlington, VA

Price reduced! Prefer a trade for a nice Shadow or Jurassic Park, but would sell outright as well.

#5887 3 months ago

Does anyone have a Monster Bash for sale ? I will have a Tron Le to trade for it if MB is in Restored condition.

#5888 3 months ago

I'm headed through PA and WV with an empty truck down. Anyone have any interesting trades for a GB?

#5889 3 months ago
Quoted from the96stang:

I'm headed through PA and WV with an empty truck down. Anyone have any interesting trades for a GB?

Premium.?

#5890 3 months ago
Quoted from the96stang:

If you want a break to stop and play some games, let me know!

#5892 3 months ago

5 hrs ago on letgo in berkley springs wv someone posted a haunted house, space mission and a grand prix all for 500 or 200 each seems like I was a little late

#5893 3 months ago
Quoted from per3per3:

Machine - For Sale
Star Trek: The Next GenerationShopped “I would like to change up my lineup and am offering up my really nice STTNG. The playfield looks new and has zero wear. The cab is really nice as well with very little wear to spea...”
6 days ago Arlington, VA 4,800
per3per3

Price reduced! Prefer a trade for a nice Shadow or Jurassic Park, but would sell outright as well.

If you would just be in CA. Actually, I am glad you aren't, otherwise I'd be short another $5k, or just under.

#5894 3 months ago

Looking for a Mustang Pro or a Metallica Pro.

#5895 3 months ago

#5896 3 months ago

On wdc Craigslist a williams Aztec project $200

#5897 3 months ago

Looking for a Shadow, Congo, Dirty Harry and Goldeneye in really nice condition. Located in Northern VA

#5898 3 months ago

Thinking of selling some pins:

T2 - 3k
WWFRR - 2500 Firm
STTNG - 5k

All loaded with blades, upgraded speakers, LED's, the works. PM me for pics if interested.

#5899 3 months ago

I have a Dale Jr up for sale, delivery can be included as well.

Archived after 9 days
Sold (amount unknown)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Dale Jr.Archived
Home Used Only (HUO) “Putting my HUO Dale Jr up for sale. Game is all original other than the LEDs. Looking for 3200. Can include delivery of the game within 300 miles of Buffalo NY. If you would li...”
2017-02-22
Strykersville, NY
3,200 (Firm)

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 72.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinbology
$ 48.00
Playfield - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 24.50
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Art Prints
$ 160.00
Lighting - Other
Professor Pinball
$ 15.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 39.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 90.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 79.99
$ 19.95
$ 16.95
$ 10.95
Apparel - Unisex
Pinball Wheezer
$ 445.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
MI Pinball Refinery
$ 160.00
Lighting - Other
Professor Pinball
$ 9.95
$ 45.00
Apparel - Unisex
Double Danger Pinball
$ 90.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
There are 6364 posts in topic. You are on page 118 of 128.

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or log in if you already have an account.