(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10,532 posts
  • 657 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 hours ago by PinballTilt
  • Topic is favorited by 324 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,542 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg

There are 10532 posts in this topic. You are on page 116 of 211.
#5751 2 years ago

Plan on posting my HH this weekend if I can get my act together. More soon.

#5752 2 years ago

Looking for a RCT in decent condition.

#5753 2 years ago

Following this thread. Looking for 2nd pin, but don't know what it is yet. Still in the decision making process.

#5754 2 years ago
Quoted from Charger500:

Following this thread. Looking for 2nd pin, but don't know what it is yet. Still in the decision making process.

Come to Allentown 2017 and pick up my Austin Powers.

#5755 2 years ago

Price drop on my Black Jack. Will try to get video up soon.

Archived after 28 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
Black Jack Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished “Pretty nice players Black Jack fully working. Straight sale or open to trades for other early SS games. Topside teardown, cleaned and waxed playfield, plastic parts cleaned and me...”
2017-01-14
Alexandria, VA
700 (OBO)

#5756 2 years ago
Quoted from Charger500:

If you go to the Allentown show you can play games from all eras (EM, early SS, DMD) on freeplay. Many of them will have signs that they are for sale after the show. You might even find a motivated seller willing to drop his price on the last day as he found another pin that he wants pick up but can't unless he sells the pin that is on display.

#5757 2 years ago
Quoted from Charger500:

Hello from Midlothian.

#5758 2 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

Hello from Midlothian.

Hello back from Midlothian!

#5759 2 years ago

Thanks for the Allentown suggestions. I think I have at least narrowed it down to the DMD era, and also something more affordable. I, at the moment, can't see spending these over $5K prices. Great if you can do it, but I'm not there at this time. I feel my price range is under $3K.

#5760 2 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I haven't seen many around lately. I've had one at my shop for a little while now, but it has cab fade (like 80% of them do) and a reimport coin door that has some dings. Just not a title that people are wanting to pay for, especially one that needs a little work to be perfect. I've had a couple people offer $2k, but unfortunately I'm into it for a little more than that so I don't really want to take a loss on it. Reimport doors don't really bother me, but I'm going to order a new coin door for it this week as opposed to swapping one out from another game.

Thanks man- if you do ever happen to need to sell it, I'd be able to go a little north of 2k (although not much more until I get more space!). For now I'll head over to black cat in DC

#5761 2 years ago
Quoted from Charger500:

Thanks for the Allentown suggestions. I think I have at least narrowed it down to the DMD era, and also something more affordable. I, at the moment, can't see spending these over $5K prices. Great if you can do it, but I'm not there at this time. I feel my price range is under $3K.

Plenty of DMDs to be had at that price range. What titles are you considering?

#5762 2 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

Plenty of DMDs to be had at that price range. What titles are you considering?

I'm not really sure. I like the looks of Judge Dredd and Dirty Harry. Elvira and the Party Monsters, No Good Gofers, The Shadow (with the alternate translite). I guess I like the 90's style.

#5763 2 years ago

If you can find one. Last Action Hero is a good one for usually good price. I guess the movie was a flop, so people don't like the pinball either, but it is a lot of fun and has a lot of value for the money. I picked one up for 2k. Cabinet is in pretty bad shape, but game plus well, only minor repairs. I have seen nice ones for around $2500, I am sure you can negotiate them down a bit.

#5764 2 years ago
Quoted from Charger500:

I'm not really sure. I like the looks of Judge Dredd and Dirty Harry. Elvira and the Party Monsters, No Good Gofers, The Shadow (with the alternate translite). I guess I like the 90's style.

Hope you aren't literally basing your buy just on looks alone. That'd be a horrible move. Overall gameplay should always come first.

#5765 2 years ago

Thanks for the suggestions. No, I'm not basing choices on looks alone, but it helps, right? I added LAH to my long wishlist.

#5766 2 years ago
Quoted from Charger500:

Thanks for the suggestions. No, I'm not basing choices on looks alone, but it helps, right? I added LAH to my long wishlist.

Have you tried looking at the "Top 100" and looking at ranking number vs. price? For DMDs <$3K I suggest looking at Black Rose and F14 Tomcast for starters. Look up a game and scroll to the bottom to see a video of the game being played. There will be good commentaries.

#5767 2 years ago
Quoted from Charger500:

I'm with you on the 5k or more for a pin.

EATPM isn't a DMD game but it is a great system 11 pin, I have one that is never going anywhere.

Judge Dredd is a wide body and a very unique game, certainly worth considering.

The Shadow is top notch but they have gone up in price so 3k may be a little low on that title.

Brahm Stocker Dracula is a great title too and close to the price point but its a players game and it could be a love it or leave it game.

Some people like Frankenstein, Tales From the Crypt, Jurassic Park... all solid games but they are not Bally Williams titles, if that matters to you; however, they are good games.

Last Action Hero, Johnny Mnemonic are worth a look at and may be in that sub 3k range.

Bottom line, pinball machines have gone crazy in price points since I bought my first pin and there is no end in sight.

If you are able to get to Pinfest it may be a good idea to check out the machines there to help you narrow down what you like.

#5768 2 years ago

Shadow is still around 3k . Lah can be found under 2k and jm is usually 2-2250.. Bsd is awesome and usually 2500-3k. Jd ,dm can still be had 2-2500 pretty regularly. Ft is very good also in the 2500-3k range. Dr who 2250-3k usually also. Dh is usually around 2-2500 and ngg 2750-3250 in most cases. Another fun one is wcs and is usually 2250 -2750 . Lots of great b/w dmd pins 3k and under .

#5769 2 years ago
Quoted from Charger500:

Hello back from Midlothian!

To add to your search criteria, I really enjoy the DE and Sega games. Both my Rocky & Bullwinkle and Starship Troopers were great deals and they are super fun.

Quoted from bigd1979:

Another fun one is wcs and is usually 2250 -2750

Agreed! I really enjoy this game.

Quoted from westofrome:

Price drop on my Black Jack. Will try to get video up soon.

Wow, hurts to watch this. That game looks well worth your asking price and it gets good reviews. I like those old Bally games, but I am out of room. I know you don't care, but I have to keep repeating it to myself.

#5770 2 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Shadow is still around 3k . Lah can be found under 2k and jm is usually 2-2250.. Bsd is awesome and usually 2500-3k. Jd ,dm can still be had 2-2500 pretty regularly. Ft is very good also in the 2500-3k range. Dr who 2250-3k usually also. Dh is usually around 2-2500 and ngg 2750-3250 in most cases. Another fun one is wcs and is usually 2250 -2750 . Lots of great b/w dmd pins 3k and under .

Those are definitely not CA prices .

#5771 2 years ago
Quoted from StrangeSubset1:

O i can imagine.... everything is more in ca lol

#5772 2 years ago

Anyone looking for a mint huo 1 owner walking dead premium with mods? If so pm me please. Thanks D...

#5773 2 years ago
Quoted from StrangeSubset1:

well we are in the Mid-Atlantic thread.. so

#5774 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

I know. Didn't mean it that way. But reading that post or any ad that is none CA and the prices is always a blow to the gutt . Get a big movers truck, drive across the country, stay at 5 star hotels and pick up a pin in your region seems to be the way to go (almost).

#5775 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

I'm in DC, and those really don't seem to be DC prices either... I gotta start looking where bigd is!

#5776 2 years ago
Quoted from zimjoe:

Wow, hurts to watch this. That game looks well worth your asking price and it gets good reviews. I like those old Bally games, but I am out of room. I know you don't care, but I have to keep repeating it to myself.

Hahah thanks for the bump It is a fun game, just looking to rotate. Maybe some tax refunds will start rolling in soon....

#5777 2 years ago

Yeh there's a great subset of DMDs at and under 3K:

World Cup Soccer
Demolition Man
Road Show
Fish Tales
Judge Dredd
The Shadow and Dracula if you search hard enough
Dirty Harry might be a stretch for 3K -- solid title.
Last Action Hero
Dr. Who
Johnny Mnemonic

Some solid Data East's like Jurassic Park, Tales from the Crypt and Lethal Weapon 3

Most Segas.

#5778 2 years ago
Quoted from wxforecaster:

Yeh there's a great subset of DMDs at and under 3K:
World Cup Soccer
Demolition Man
Road Show
Fish Tales
Judge Dredd
The Shadow and Dracula if you search hard enough
Dirty Harry might be a stretch for 3K -- solid title.
Last Action Hero
Dr. Who
Johnny Mnemonic
Some solid Data East's like Jurassic Park, Tales from the Crypt and Lethal Weapon 3
Most Segas.

Also T2.

#5779 2 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

guess i have to start searching in MD.

#5780 2 years ago
Quoted from freddy:

guess i have to start searching in MD.

The Allentown show is coming soon? Start saving now!

#5781 2 years ago
Quoted from happilymarried05:

Game of Thrones (Premium/LE) for sale raleigh nc 7k

SALE PENDING

FeaturedSale Pending!Game of Thrones (Premium/LE)Home Used Only (HUO) “Home use only, speaker lights, side art panels, battering ram upgrade, small sticker upgrade on right side , stern topper, upgraded shooter rod and housing

no trades...... 7k

Ra...”
7,000 (Firm)
Remove sale pendingEdit ad detailsEnd ad listingChange listing result

#5782 2 years ago

Archived after 1 day
Sold (amount unknown)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Haunted House Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Finally figured out a lingering lighting issue and so this machine is ready to sell to make room for another one I've committed to buying from a friend. This is a nice example o...”
2017-02-11
Ellicott City, MD

OK, guess I got my act together, so I'm posting as promised. Ping me if you'd like to come take a look at this machine.

#5783 2 years ago
Quoted from JeffA:

Machine - For Sale
Haunted HouseNew!Used, working and clean “Finally figured out a lingering lighting issue and so this machine is ready to sell to make room for another one I've committed to buying from a friend.

This is a nice example o...”
34 minutes ago Ellicott City, MD 2,000
JeffA

Great seller GLWS.

OK, guess I got my act together, so I'm posting as promised. Ping me if you'd like to come take a look at this machine.

#5784 2 years ago

Atari time 2000 I. In Leesburg VA for 450 rare game . On DC Craigslist.

#5785 2 years ago

Gtb atlantis parts or major project on letgo In birch river WV for $75.

#5786 2 years ago

I have Shadow for trade. I'm looking specifically for an Elvis. May consider other games as well.

Archived after 4 days
Not sold
Machine - For Trade
Used - shows wear, needs some work “For trade is a fully working, error-free Shadow. I am looking specifically for an Elvis in trade. If that doesn't materialize, I will consider other offers (preference to wish ...”
2017-02-13
Pittsburgh, PA
Trade

#5787 2 years ago
Quoted from Mcshaney:

Gtb atlantis parts or major project on letgo In birch river WV for $75.

Well, that was just depressing.

#5788 2 years ago
Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

I just posted my SPIDERMAN for sale COLORDMD, FULL LED, TITAN COMPETITION RINGS undercabinet interactive light show. They don't come nicer than this! FREE Delivery (within reason) to my DC/BALT/VA/WV/PA friends!

SOLD!

#5789 2 years ago
Quoted from Mcshaney:

Atari time 2000 I. In Leesburg VA for 450 rare game . On DC Craigslist.

I think this one is leaving the house this afternoon.

#5790 2 years ago

Nice JM $3000 and whirlwind $2600. Pics upon request. Willing to trade for a WOZ too plus cash, obviously.

#5791 2 years ago

I'm interested in trading my really nice STTNG for a game on my wishlist. The machine is in great condition and plays really well. The playfield looks new and tbe cab is in great shape. Full premium LEDs, new ramps and subway, and it has the pinbits outlane extenders installed (I have the originals as well).

If I were to sell it, I'm looking for $5k. I'd rather do a STTNG for your machine + cash deal though. I'd really like a nice JP but I'd be open to other trades for games on my wishlist.

#5792 2 years ago
Quoted from happilymarried05:

FeaturedArchived after 15 days 225 views Sold for $ 6,900 Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Game of Thrones (Premium/LE)ArchivedHome Used Only (HUO) “Home use only, speaker lights, side art panels, battering ram upgrade, small sticker upgrade on right side , stern topper, upgraded shooter rod and housing

no trades...... 7k

Ra...”
2017-01-30 Raleigh, NC 7,000 (Firm)
happilymarried05

FeaturedArchived after 15 days 225 views Sold for $ 6,900 Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Game of Thrones (Premium/LE)ArchivedHome Used Only (HUO) “Home use only, speaker lights, side art panels, battering ram upgrade, small sticker upgrade on right side , stern topper, upgraded shooter rod and housing

no trades...... 7k

Ra...”
2017-01-30 Raleigh, NC 7,000 (Firm)
happilymarried05

SOLD

#5793 2 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Conquest 200 EM - Game is undocumented HUO. Looks like it was barely played. PF perfect, BG is excellent with only one or two tiny little spots. All mechs in backbox are still shiny. Cab is in excellent shape, and game is clean inside and out. $500

Friday night I had the pleasure of driving up to Colson's house in Levittown, PA to look at and potentially buy a Conquest 200 pinball machine. What an awesome dude! I can't say enough good things about him and his hospitality. I could have purchased this machine sight unseen, because he described it 100% perfectly and even provided a video backing up all of his claims. I wish all Pinside transactions were this simple. Upon arrival he gave me a quick tour of his mancave which has some pretty awesome pins in the lineup. My girlfriend got to play several games she has never played before while me and Colson geeked out over pinball. Since this was my first ever EM purchase, Colson took the time to show me the game inside out and what to look for if the game has any problems (A+++ service). After I paid him for the pinball machine I then went out to grab my tools and he told me not to worry about it. He single handedly took the game apart, loaded it up on the dolly, and loaded it into my mini-van. Throughout the entire transaction he gave me a plethora of pointers on tearing down games, loading/unloading them, and transporting them. Hell I had no idea I should lay cardboard down over the carpet of the mini-van to avoid snags in the carpet from the pinball machine. To top it all off, he even threw in an EM file for the switches and decent size bag of LED lights. He is also now a part of Lights of Pinball, so be sure to support Lights Out Pinball and don't ever be afraid to deal with Colson, he is a stand up guy! Thanks Colson!

Visit this thread for pics: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/good-guy-alert-colsond3#post-3597164

#5794 2 years ago

I don't really want to but I need to sell my Wipe Out. Probably the nicest Wipe Out you'll ever see. Pics and details here:

Archived after 44 days
Not sold: Decided to keep game
Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) “I understand that this is a high price for the title. This pin is not for everybody. This pin is for a fan of the title who wants a truly amazing example of the title. This is quit...”
2017-05-18
Brooklyn Park, MD
2,500 (Firm)

#5795 2 years ago

Did a Pinsider buy the Stern Galaxy that was for sale on craigslist from Oakton, VA? It looked like a really nice game. I was a little too late contacting the guy.
washingtondc.craigslist.org link

#5796 2 years ago

WTB - Congo or WMS IJ
Have Cash or a STTNG, INDY 500, or Pinbot to trade.

#5797 2 years ago

Is there such a thing as a $3,000 SS anymore? Played one last night and and really liked it.

#5798 2 years ago
Quoted from Charger500:

Is there such a thing as a $3,000 SS anymore? Played one last night and and really liked it.

no chance

#5799 2 years ago

OK. A "player's conditions" one that needs LEDs and a full shop job, with cabinet fade and wear, and typical playfield wear, but not trashed for $4,000? Just trying to guage the mid-atlantic market.

#5800 2 years ago
Quoted from DCP:

Did a Pinsider buy the Stern Galaxy that was for sale on craigslist from Oakton, VA? It looked like a really nice game. I was a little too late contacting the guy.
washingtondc.craigslist.org link

I thought about it. Nice price but no clear view of the playfield so who knows.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 12.00
Lighting - Led
Bright Lights Pinball
$ 89.99
$ 5,599.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
€ 89.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
YOYOKOPTER MODS
£ 49.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys
$ 94.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Flip N Out Pinball
$ 10.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods
$ 175.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 109.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 8,000.00
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bright Lights Pinball
$ 129.00
Lighting - Led
LED OCD
$ 249.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Great American Pinball
There are 10532 posts in this topic. You are on page 116 of 211.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside