(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10,526 posts
  • 656 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 41 minutes ago by delt31
  • Topic is favorited by 324 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,542 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg

There are 10526 posts in this topic. You are on page 115 of 211.
#5701 2 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

LOL, why does everyone, LOL and hahaha when they speak, LOL. Not all pins go up or keep their value, LOL. Go buy a car, LOL hahaha and see LOL hahaha if you can get what you paid. oh yeah LOL.

HAHA...Thats one of my personal pet peeves too...overusing LOL for every machine comment, LOL. Thanks!

#5702 2 years ago

On letgo In Lynchburg posted 4 hrs ago zaccaria earth wind fire for $400

#5703 2 years ago

Looking for an ST Pro...

#5704 2 years ago

I had this game and although its very pretty, its a very basic gameplay. You may like it though....

Quoted from Mcshaney:

#5705 2 years ago

"price dropped. Im not hooked on pins like I thought I'd be so Im just trying to get rid of what I got and save up for player's T2"

I know someone selling on in Va. p/f wear near flips though ;-(

#5706 2 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

Anyone want to do a temp trade for a player I500? I'm in Midlothian, VA and plan on restoring it at some point but I'm just not playing it right now.

Temp trade? how does that work?

#5707 2 years ago

yeah, maybe i wouldn't give it back .

#5708 2 years ago
Quoted from pinbuoy:

Temp trade? how does that work?

In the past I've just done temp trades for around 6 months. Usually looking for a player condition game so nobody is too worried about their prized possession. I hate selling my pins so it's a good way to mix up the lineup without feeling like you are losing one of your games. I've done this with metahugh and mcsirtuna before.

#5709 2 years ago
Quoted from Mcshaney:

thats a hell of a deal, probably doesn't boot though, to bad its a 5 hr drive for me or I would have jumped on it. basic gameplay, but they sure look pretty with led's and its got booby's

#5710 2 years ago

I know there was a soccer kings in Lancaster about 8 months ago $400 and it was before I got the zaccaria app and found out how fun it is big mistake. 80spit

#5711 2 years ago
Quoted from Lemank:

I have a friend who has a project shadow. Major project but it comes with everything to complete the game. Pm me if interested.

Sent you pm yesterday. Please let me know

#5712 2 years ago
Quoted from ryandimx:

Sent you pm yesterday. Please let me know

Sorry to all who replied and I did t answer. I got bombarded with Pm's on the project shadow. It has been spoken for and is waiting pick up. Thanks for all the interest.

#5713 2 years ago

Archived after 3 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
NIB - New in box (distributor/business) “This is a brand new in box game still strapped to the pallet. Game is #193 and it has all the upgraded mods from the factory the upgraded leds, upgraded toys, and the plastic prote...”
2017-02-02
Sunbury, PA
6,595 (Firm)

Also open to doing a trade for a game and cash

#5714 2 years ago

Have an undocumented HUO RBION listed in the Pinside market at this moment. Willing to trade for a Walking Dead or Star Trek pro + cash on my end. PM if interested.

#5715 2 years ago

Does anybody in northern Virginia have a Doctor Who? I am a huge fan of the show and the Pinball Arcade table, and would like to play a real one to decide if I want to buy. I've heard it's a bit of an acquired taste

#5716 2 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Does anybody in northern Virginia have a Doctor Who? I am a huge fan of the show and the Pinball Arcade table, and would like to play a real one to decide if I want to buy. I've heard it's a bit of an acquired taste

They had one at the Black Cat bar in DC last time I was there (several months ago), not sure if it is still there.

I'm on the hunt for a Doctor Who myself...it's been a tough search.

#5717 2 years ago
Quoted from tstone:

They had one at the Black Cat bar in DC last time I was there (several months ago), not sure if it is still there.

No kidding? I'll be down there next week. Thanks for the tip! Not a lot of DW in the area apparently..

#5718 2 years ago

A bit of a drive from Northern Virginia, but there's a Doctor Who on location at Volleyball House (VBH) in Elkridge, MD, near BWI Airport... one of the FSPA league locations.

#5719 2 years ago

Still looking for a very nice shadow . I have a walking dead premium to trade towards it or i can just buy it outright .

#5720 2 years ago
Quoted from Ferret:

A bit of a drive from Northern Virginia, but there's a Doctor Who on location at Volleyball House (VBH) in Elkridge, MD, near BWI Airport... one of the FSPA league locations.

Thanks Ferret! I'm up there occasionally, may check it out! (In the meantime, Black cat is much closer to my office)

#5721 2 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Still looking for a very nice shadow . I have a walking dead premium to trade towards it or i can just buy it outright .

How far have you got in TWD? I mean have you got to the Hoard, Siege or LMS?

#5722 2 years ago
Quoted from rai:

How far have you got in TWD? I mean have you got to the Hoard, Siege or LMS?

Been to hoard a few times but thats it and the others u need a marathon game which im not into .... just over it and gets stale playing the same modes over and over. I haven't had it in my house since October and dont miss it one bit so i know its time for it to possibly go.

#5723 2 years ago

Archived after 17 days
Not sold: Decided to keep game
Machine - For Sale
Card Whiz Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “I'm calling this "Used, working and clean" since it has been played a good bit since it was shopped, but the guy I bought it from did a really nice job on it. The playfield is rea...”
2017-02-04
Stone Ridge, VA

#5724 2 years ago
Quoted from herg:

Machine - For Sale
Card WhizNew!Used, working and clean “I'm calling this "Used, working and clean" since it has been played a good bit since it was shopped, but the guy I bought it from did a really nice job on it. The playfield is rea...”
22 minutes ago Stone Ridge, VA 1,000
herg

Where's Mudflaps?

You must be getting a Super Chexx that you were thinking about a few days ago?

#5725 2 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

Where's mudflaps?

LOL. I just talked to him last night. I'm not sure this would sway him from wanting Elvira 3 or RZSSI. ...or would it?

Taking pictures of it makes me want to keep it, but I also want a Super Chexx bubble hockey, and I'm out of space. Decisions, decisions.

Edit:

Quoted from DCFAN:

You must be getting a Super Chexx that you were thinking about a few days ago?

Yeah. Was this in your message when I replied, or am I going crazy?

#5726 2 years ago
Quoted from herg:

LOL. I just talked to him last night. I'm not sure this would sway him from wanting Elvira 3 or RZSSI. ...or would it?
Taking pictures of it makes me want to keep it, but I also want a Super Chexx bubble hockey, and I'm out of space. Decisions, decisions.
Edit:

Yeah. Was this in your message when I replied, or am I going crazy?

Yeah. I have a bad habit of editing my posts quickly after I send.

The Super Chexx should be fun with your son as he grows up, something different and purely two-player bonding.

#5727 2 years ago

Anyone thinking of selling a Tron Le? Wtb ad in Marketplace.

#5728 2 years ago
Quoted from Mcshaney:

Are there any Pinsiders near this machine that would be willing to go get it,bring to your home (Not for free) I will pay you and then I set up shipping from there?
Let me know what can be done.
-Mike

#5729 2 years ago
Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

I just posted my SPIDERMAN for sale COLORDMD, FULL LED, TITAN COMPETITION RINGS undercabinet interactive light show. They don't come nicer than this! FREE Delivery (within reason) to my DC/BALT/VA/WV/PA friends!

Machine - For Sale
Spider-Man - Beautiful Condition!Home Used Only (HUO) “Stern Spiderman - Beautiful Condition! This Spiderman Red is in pristine condition! Its features includes, COLOR DMD, Full Non-Ghosting Cointaker LED Kit, Fully Shopped out with T...”
5,600 (OBO)
Mark sale pendingEdit ad detailsEnd ad listingChange listing result

Price DROP $5600

#5730 2 years ago
Quoted from Grizlyrig:

Are there any Pinsiders near this machine that would be willing to go get it,bring to your home (Not for free) I will pay you and then I set up shipping from there?
Let me know what can be done.
-Mike

Have you contacted the owner to see if it was still available?

#5731 2 years ago
Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

Have you contacted the owner to see if it was still available?

I did send a message and waiting for a response,it was read.
I asked about shipping but most people want to deal with a local pick-up.
Heck take it home and play it until we get shipping set-up. I would like to own this game if anyone wants some easy money,let me know.
-Mike

#5732 2 years ago

I'm selling a nice 1985 Game Plan Captain Hook. Listing in classifieds, if anyone is interested send me a PM.

#5733 2 years ago

No Fear just listed in Marketplace $1850 open to trades.

Archived after 8 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Up for sale is a Williams No Fear. I sold it to my buddy last year & now he is trading it back to me for another game. Game plays great with no issues. Has all LED's. I believe...”
2017-02-06
Lehigh Valley, PA

#5734 2 years ago

Jm and ww for trade, looking for woz, taf and other A level games possibly. +/- cash as needed. No shipping. Games are in very good condition, no errors, play as they should.

#5735 2 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Quoted from tstone:

I haven't seen many around lately. I've had one at my shop for a little while now, but it has cab fade (like 80% of them do) and a reimport coin door that has some dings. Just not a title that people are wanting to pay for, especially one that needs a little work to be perfect. I've had a couple people offer $2k, but unfortunately I'm into it for a little more than that so I don't really want to take a loss on it. Reimport doors don't really bother me, but I'm going to order a new coin door for it this week as opposed to swapping one out from another game.

#5736 2 years ago
Quoted from Grizlyrig:

I did send a message and waiting for a response,it was read.
I asked about shipping but most people want to deal with a local pick-up.
Heck take it home and play it until we get shipping set-up. I would like to own this game if anyone wants some easy money,let me know.
-Mike

I was thinking about that game as well, it's a bit of a drive for me too. No response to email and now it's listed as SOLD.

#5738 2 years ago

A long time grail game has finally come up, so I have to move some titles I recently picked up for cash/space. Just looking to pass them on for what I paid. Might be listing others if necessary.

Bone Busters, Inc. - PF excellent and waxed, recently shopped with LED's, new MPU and driver boards, new PF glass and coin door lock. Very nice example. Some very minor dings on right side of cab, and one cracked plastic. Has topper but missing plastic dome. All flippers rebuilt. Plays smooth as butter. $1650

Conquest 200 EM - Game is undocumented HUO. Looks like it was barely played. PF perfect, BG is excellent with only one or two tiny little spots. All mechs in backbox are still shiny. Cab is in excellent shape, and game is clean inside and out. $500

Olympics EM - Total project game that sat in someone's garage uncovered, but I was able to get it to boot and play. PF has some artwork flaking and is dirty, cab needs some love. Reimport from France, so it has the plexi backglass that is in perfect condition. No lockdown bar, but I do have the GTB end caps which I found separately and paid quite a bit for. $200

#5739 2 years ago
Quoted from jackblotto:

I was thinking about that game as well, it's a bit of a drive for me too. No response to email and now it's listed as SOLD.

Aw well,beautiful artwork on that too.
-Mike

#5740 2 years ago

Question for you guys:

I have a really sweet JY that has been in my Mom's basement for 15 years. I get to play it maybe 7-10 times a year so I need to sell it.
Couple years ago it wouldn't boot and there was just a *speck* of corrosion on the cpu board but that did it. Got Clive to fix it (Clive's Cauldron) but a year later the DAY before a guy was going to come buy it - it failed again. Same problem I assume as it won't boot.

I was going to get it fixed again but realized I could also get a replacement (http://v2.globalwebcart.com/arcadeshop/i/690/williams-wpc-95-mpu.htm) and move the chips over.

If you were in the market would you want the game with the original cpu board but repaired? Or with a brand new but non-original cpu board?

I figure it will ding me for about the same money either way.

Thanks!

#5741 2 years ago
Quoted from Manic:

If you were in the market would you want the game with the original cpu board but repaired? Or with a brand new but non-original cpu board?

Well, if the board has had the same problem now twice and will need another repair, I'd rather have a new replacement CPU.

#5742 2 years ago

Just listed a Demo Man in the Marketplace.

Archived after 8 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
Demolition Man Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Up for sale is a Williams Demolition Man. The game is currently unshopped. IMHO it needs to be gone through. If it stays around I'll get to it eventually. Figured I would throw i...”
2017-02-06
Lehigh Valley, PA

#5745 2 years ago

GLWS. Looks great next to the tron pin....I'm still looking for a nice Berzerk or Moon patrol...My gameroom is 5 pins and 3 vids. Asteroids is still the game of choice when people visit.

#5746 2 years ago

Selling an AC/DC Pro.
Also selling a TFLE.
Ads in Marketplace.

#5747 2 years ago

cash is stacking up here, boys. looking for WH2O, CV, MM, TOM, TOTAN, SS, IJ, MB, STTNG, TS and/or AFM. players' condition. no sterns or pat lawlor games, please.

#5748 2 years ago

Archived after 2 days
Sold (amount unknown)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “FS BOP 2.0 $5200 OBO Need to free up some space after some recent acquisitions, so putting this nice BOP 2.0 up for sale. Could possibly be interested in adding another game to ma...”
2017-02-07
Warrenton, VA
5,200 (OBO)

#5749 2 years ago
Quoted from weaverj:

cash is stacking up here, boys. looking for WH2O, CV, MM, TOM, TOTAN, SS, IJ, MB, STTNG, TS and/or AFM. players' condition. no sterns or pat lawlor games, please.

have a FT to trade towards those or sell outright. i think i'm ready to part with it... awesome playfield, all the plastics are there with no damage, led's/cliffys, very little cabinet fade, fully functional topper. nothing to complain about.

#5750 2 years ago

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 27.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 254.99
$ 32.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 89.99
$ 1,400.00
Boards
German-Pinball-Modular
$ 6.00
Electronics
German-Pinball-Modular
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 10.95
$ 16.00
$ 209.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 96.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 10.95
Apparel - Unisex
Pinball Wheezer
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
$ 35.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
There are 10526 posts in this topic. You are on page 115 of 211.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside