(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 11,050 posts
  • 674 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 hours ago by Looprunner
  • Topic is favorited by 341 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,542 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg

There are 11050 posts in this topic. You are on page 114 of 221.
#5652 2 years ago
Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

I just posted my SPIDERMAN for sale COLORDMD, FULL LED, TITAN COMPETITION RINGS undercabinet interactive light show. They don't come nicer than this! FREE Delivery (within reason) to my DC/BALT/VA/WV/PA friends!

Machine - For SaleSpider-Man - Beautiful Condition!New!Home Used Only (HUO) “Stern Spiderman - Beautiful Condition! This Spiderman Red is in pristine condition! Its features includes, COLOR DMD, Full Non-Ghosting Cointaker LED Kit, Fully Shopped out with T...”
27 minutes ago Charles Town, WV 5,800 (OBO)
Jesterfunhouse

Lots of nice pics ...missing the most important ones tho.... its pinside so u know you need a shooter lane pic for sure lol . Seriously tho u definitely need a clear pic of the magnet area tho as its known for having some wear on this title. I have a friend looking for a sm and likes mint pins, so let me know when you get more pics. Thx

#5653 2 years ago

A lot of people don't know about this little gem Search All of Craigs List...gas up the van! lol

http://www.searchcraigslist.org/

#5654 2 years ago
Quoted from gmkalos:

A lot of people don't know about this little gem Search All of Craigs List...gas up the van! lol
http://www.searchcraigslist.org/

I gave on on cl.... just to many people fighting for same pin and the price just goes up . Not worth the headaches imo...

#5655 2 years ago

Looking for a very very nice shadow .... it can have nice mods also especially color dmd and alt tranlight and speaker panel. I have a walking dead premium i cld trade and maybe a few others depending .....pm me if you have one or know of one. Thx D

#5656 2 years ago

Who snagged the Tommy pinball machine for $1500 off of LetGo? Good investment?

#5657 2 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

Was it the DMD version if so that is a steal!

#5658 2 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

Thats a great investment!

#5659 2 years ago

Just listed a gorgeous home use only Transformers Autobots limited edition in the marketplace. Lots of bells and whistles. 5G OBO. Open to trades

Archived after 6 days
Sold (amount private)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “Up for sale is a Stern Limited Edition Transformers Autobots edition. There were only 125 Autobots made along with 125 Decepticon editions. This game is undocumented Home Use o...”
2017-01-30
Lehigh Valley, PA

#5660 2 years ago

Was it the DMD version if so that is a steal!

It was indeed the DMD version. I tried reaching out to the lady, and she initially told me it works and to stop by and see it. I tried getting a hold of her for the past 3 days but she never replied and as of this morning it was showing as sold.

#5661 2 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

shooter lane pic for sure lol . Seriously tho u definitely need a clear pic of the magnet area tho as its known for having some wear on this title.

Your wish is my command. The AD has been updated with pics, both areas look good in my opinion. Nothing to hide on this one it is that nice! THANKS BIG "D"!

#5662 2 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

It actually sold for $1000.

#5663 2 years ago

Ghostbusters premium for sale or for trade. Game is perfect. No ghosting at all. Less than 20 plays . Has a few mods. Full Market ad later today.

#5664 2 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Great deal especially if it had blinders.

#5665 2 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Who grabbed it for $1000?

Also, what is blinders?

#5666 2 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Ghostbusters premium for sale or for trade. Game is perfect. No ghosting at all. Less than 20 plays . Has a few mods. Full Market ad later today.

pm sent

#5667 2 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

Who grabbed it for $1000?
Also, what is blinders?

Its a game feature/Toy with this machine and more often than not are missing from machines that are being sold at a low price. I also think its one of those unobtanium parts impossible to find replacements.

#5668 2 years ago

PM answered..

#5669 2 years ago

Its a game feature/Toy with this machine and more often than not are missing from machines that are being sold at a low price. I also think its one of those unobtanium parts impossible to find replacements.

They make reproduction ones now.

#5670 2 years ago

A guy in beckley WV Posted 3 hrs ago on letgo 8 pinball and arcade lot bally atlantis, bally dungeons and dragons, williams flash ,stern memory lane ,bally dixieland ,pacman arcade ,fruit line and something else all for $1200 or $150 each .

#5671 2 years ago

Jeesus, that LetGo site is the worst designed UI I've ever seen. No matter what I put in for 'location', even a zip code, I get 'no results', and my search gives me all of US. Wow. You'd think that if you were going to try to make a CL competitor, you'd .. make it better?

#5672 2 years ago
Quoted from Mcshaney:

A guy in beckley WV Posted 3 hrs ago on letgo 8 pinball and arcade lot bally atlantis, bally dungeons and dragons, williams flash ,stern memory lane ,bally dixieland ,pacman arcade ,fruit line and something else all for $1200 or $150 each .

Dang, I'd be all over that. Can't seem to find it though. I really like the Atlantis and D&D.

#5673 2 years ago
Quoted from Triggerfish:

Dang, I'd be all over that. Can't seem to find it though. I really like the Atlantis and D&D.

Same but 6 hrs away

#5674 2 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Looking for a very very nice shadow .... it can have nice mods also especially color dmd and alt tranlight and speaker panel. I have a walking dead premium i cld trade and maybe a few others depending .....pm me if you have one or know of one. Thx D

Bump

#5675 2 years ago

I would pass on a shadow its good game but won't last in your collection it well just sit. AFM I would just play all day......

#5676 2 years ago

Shadow is a much better game then afm the shadow is actually Brian eddys best I think. Much more unique layout vs his afm and mm days

#5677 2 years ago
Quoted from 2Kaulitz:

I would pass on a shadow its good game but won't last in your collection it well just sit. AFM I would just play all day......

I really enjoy shadow as it has very unique layout and theme....but yes i love afm and am thinking of getting it the high end restore treatment even know its actually the nicest original ive seen and played... love it that much lol

#5678 2 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

Shadow is a much better game then afm the shadow is actually Brian eddys best I think. Much more unique layout vs his afm and mm days

Yea ts is cool and very unique but man i love the speed , flow and the mothership shot of death lol just a all around great pin that hits on all levels for me and many that play it.

#5679 2 years ago
Quoted from Mcshaney:

Games come complete with random trash mod already installed all over the playfields. Wish I could upload the pictures.

#5680 2 years ago
Quoted from ryandimx:

Games come complete with random trash mod already installed all over the playfields. Wish I could upload the pictures.

ROTFLMAO

#5681 2 years ago

Game of Thrones (Premium/LE) for sale raleigh nc 7k

#5682 2 years ago
Quoted from happilymarried05:

Game of Thrones (Premium/LE) for sale raleigh nc 7k

$6800 by next Christmas!

#5683 2 years ago

Prices on got have dropped like a rock. There is one in the market for 5700 that isnt selling. 7k days are gone and it looks like this title is heading the way of xmen, wwe, tav and a few others.

#5684 2 years ago

Its always a risk buying a new stern. The first year or so they sell based on priced paid from distributor. After the honeymoon period it finds its price point in the market. I think its a fun pin but you are right Lermods they are not really selling very well near original prices. GLWS though, yours has some great mods.

#5685 2 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Prices on got have dropped like a rock. There is one in the market for 5700 that isnt selling. 7k days are gone and it looks like this title is heading the way of xmen, wwe, tav and a few others.

The 5700 one is a premium, unless I'm looking at a different game. The 6200 dollar one has a sale pending and doesn't have the Stern topper like this guy has.

I don't think this game will bottom out like WWE or the others you mentioned for one simple reason: It's a great game with complete code.

In ten years, I'm pretty sure it will be viewed like Congo. A small-run game that was underappreciated when it came out, but that people finally learned was a hell of a lot of fun. Unfortunately it was saddled with bad playfield art and an orbit problem, but when that's all tweaked it's a wonder to behold when you get it rockin'.

And before you call me a price pumper because I own one...I'm not. I'll likely never sell mine because I'm too much of a Thrones fan, so I don't care about the value (nor would I if I were selling...I'm in this for the hobby, not as an investment). But I really think people are missing the boat on this game.

#5686 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

The 5700 one is a premium, unless I'm looking at a different game. The 6200 dollar one has a sale pending and doesn't have the Stern topper like this guy has.
I don't think this game will bottom out like WWE or the others you mentioned for one simple reason: It's a great game with complete code.
In ten years, I'm pretty sure it will be viewed like Congo. A small-run game that was underappreciated when it came out, but that people finally learned was a hell of a lot of fun. Unfortunately it was saddled with bad playfield art and an orbit problem, but when that's all tweaked it's a wonder to behold when you get it rockin'.
And before you call me a price pumper because I own one...I'm not. I'll likely never sell mine because I'm too much of a Thrones fan, so I don't care about the value (nor would I if I were selling...I'm in this for the hobby, not as an investment). But I really think people are missing the boat on this game.

You are right (bet you dont hear that much around here, ), it was a premium i saw for 5700 not an LE.

#5687 2 years ago

Lol, yeah it will sit in my gameroom before I sell it for 6khaha. I am a huge thrones fan this was just one I was going to rotate out but not at a 6k price tag. Funny how this hobby works, ill just enjoy it until someone comes along who wants one I guess if I take every single mod off and sell bare bones 6--- something would work but haven't had anyone ask me to do that as of yet.

#5688 2 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

funny bc all the games you mentioned I love lol. I think there is always someone out there who loves a game enough to buy it. May not fly off the shelf but eventually they sell.

#5689 2 years ago

I have a friend who has a project shadow. Major project but it comes with everything to complete the game. Pm me if interested.

#5690 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “First the bad: I replaced the right ramp coil and everything worked just fine but after the game was on for about 2 hours, the fuse blew. I never replaced it (ramps stay down) The...”
2 years ago
Wilmington, DE
1,300 (OBO)

price dropped. Im not hooked on pins like I thought I'd be so Im just trying to get rid of what I got and save up for player's T2

#5691 2 years ago

I have a beautiful fully restored Champion Pub for sale. Here is the link to the marketplace ad..

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/41168

-Jeff
Richmond, VA

#5692 2 years ago

Selling my NBA Fastbreak if anyone is interested.

Archived after 1 day
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
NBA Fastbreak Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “1997 NBA Fast Break Pinball Machine made by the BEST company Williams. Pinball is fully working. Just plug in and play. It is set to Free Play. It has LED's installed and new s...”
2017-01-31
Warrenton, VA
2,350 (OBO)

#5693 2 years ago

Looking for: Topper for Scared Stiff
Troll guide and troll carriage bracket for MM
Empty lower cabinet for LOTRLE (doesn't need to be mint)
2003+ Stern lock down bar

#5694 2 years ago

LOL, why does everyone, LOL and hahaha when they speak, LOL. Not all pins go up or keep their value, LOL. Go buy a car, LOL hahaha and see LOL hahaha if you can get what you paid. oh yeah LOL.

#5695 2 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

LOL, why does everyone, LOL and hahaha when they speak, LOL. Not all pins go up or keep their value, LOL. Go buy a car, LOL hahaha and see LOL hahaha if you can get what you paid. oh yeah LOL.

Posted in wrong thread??

#5696 2 years ago
Quoted from happilymarried05:

Lol, yeah it will sit in my gameroom before I sell it for 6khaha.

correct thread

#5697 2 years ago

LOL!

#5698 2 years ago

10K LOLs by Christmas! Haha.

#5699 2 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

Dude, you're funny hahahahah.

#5700 2 years ago

Anyone want to do a temp trade for a player I500? I'm in Midlothian, VA and plan on restoring it at some point but I'm just not playing it right now.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 18.95
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball Shop
$ 25.00
Apparel - Unisex
Project Pinball Charity
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
$ 64.00
$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
€ 12.50
Playfield - Plastics
Multigame
$ 163.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 89.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 49.00
Cabinet - Other
Chrome Candy
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 35.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Mod Co.
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinbotz
$ 12.99
Cabinet - Other
Medisinyl Mods
$ 29.95
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
€ 3.95
Flipper Parts
Multigame
There are 11050 posts in this topic. You are on page 114 of 221.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside