(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,042 posts
  • 931 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by Sweetwillie
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg
There are 18,042 posts in this topic. You are on page 113 of 361.
#5601 7 years ago

Previous buyer backed out due to emergency, so this is back up for sale/trade (OBO):

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Previous buyer backed out due to emergency, so back up for sale/trade is my HUO Stern Kiss Premium w/ Red Powdercoated Armor near Pittsburgh, PA - Home Use Only, Under 200 Total ...”
2017-01-22
Pittsburgh, PA
5,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 166 times

#5602 7 years ago

Looking for a Fish Tales if anyone is looking to move on from theirs

Added over 7 years ago: No longer looking-going to get that ES from Mike

Thanks for the replies and offers Eddie and B-more Pinball

#5603 7 years ago
Quoted from Spelunk71:

VUK in Bethesda, MD, a relatively new (and pretty cool) pincade/pizza place, has a Hobbit LE. It's probably 40 min. or so from Leesburg.

Red Zone Grill in Fairfax, VA also has one.

#5604 7 years ago
Quoted from akm:

Red Zone Grill in Fairfax, VA also has one.

Nope, it's back in the basement of it's owner's home.

#5605 7 years ago
Quoted from Spelunk71:

VUK in Bethesda, MD, a relatively new (and pretty cool) pincade/pizza place, has a Hobbit LE. It's probably 40 min. or so from Leesburg.

The owner is Scott Nash, owner of MOM's organic market.
I wonder if he is on the forum.

#5606 7 years ago
Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

The owner is Scott Nash, owner of MOM's organic market.
I wonder if he is on the forum.

Thanks I sent my friend the details on VUK and he told me is already planning on taking his family to VUK this Sunday!

#5607 7 years ago
Quoted from Spelunk71:

Again great suggestion thanks!

#5608 7 years ago

Absolutely! I want to keep VUK in business, so I plug it whenever I can. The pizza is good, though be sure to try the ice cream. I think it comes from an Amish dairy in PA and is good stuff.

#5609 7 years ago

I'm down in Silver Spring for work next week. Would like to head over to VUK. Any tournaments during the week?

#5610 7 years ago
Quoted from mavantix:

Nope, it's back in the basement of it's owner's home.

Must have been pulled in the last few weeks then, it was there just at the end of December.

#5611 7 years ago
Quoted from akm:

Must have been pulled in the last few weeks then, it was there just at the end of December.

yeah...we played it at house league on Friday night. Fun game for sure.

#5612 7 years ago

For sale or trade a nice HUO Red Spidey.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Nice Huo Red Spiderman.Includes Custom Led install and Original Manual.Looking for AC/DC,MB, GOT,GB ,ST , TWD...with Cash + or - as needed. Sell price $4800.”
2017-01-23
Baltimore, MD
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 579 times

#5613 7 years ago
Quoted from wxforecaster:

I'm down in Silver Spring for work next week. Would like to head over to VUK. Any tournaments during the week?

You could head over to Volleyball House in Elkridge who has league night on Wednesdays. Or down into DC to Lyman's on Tuesday for league

See
http://www.fspazone.org/gotolyman.html
http://www.fspazone.org/gotovbh.html

VUK plays on Sundays.

#5614 7 years ago

Xenon reduced to $1600...might be willing to go $1550. Ad in the marketplace.

#5615 7 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

For sale or trade a nice HUO Red Spidey.

Machine - For SaleFor sale/For Trade: Spider-Man HuoNew!Home Used Only (HUO) “Nice Huo Red Spiderman.Includes Custom Led install and Original Manual.Looking for AC/DC,MB, GOT,GB ,ST , TWD...with Cash + or - as needed.
Sell price $4800.”
3 hours ago Baltimore, MD 4,800
stretch2

#5616 7 years ago

My WOZRR is up for sale. located in Villanova (outside Philly).

#5617 7 years ago
Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

Is there anyone in the Leesburg area that owns a Hobbit that would be willing to let a Friend of mine play? He has a good collection of machines and is thinking about buying a Hobbit but has not been able to find one locally to play. If anyone is looking to sell in the NOVA area a Hobbit feel free to send me a PM as he is a serious buyer. He is not on Pinside and I am not looking to make anything just helping him network.

Dang. We had one on location at Red Zone Grille in Fairfax for about 6 months. It went back to the owner's house but he might sell if properly tempted. Contact Wick on Pinside.

#5618 7 years ago

I will be having a Beautiful Spiderman Red with ColorDMD, Full non-ghosting LED kit, Shopped with Titan competition rings available soon for about $5800. This one is coming out of a private collection and is ready to play no issues. I also will have a players TZ with full LED kit and MOD options (Color DMD/Titan ring shopout, side blades). As it sits probably $5000 but with available options before delivery. PM me if you are in the market and I can get you more details before I have the pictures and post them in the Market.

#5619 7 years ago

Also if anyone is in the market for a Hobbit in the NOVA/BALT area I am assisting a buyer in Leesburg with Joe at Pinball star to provide delivery and setup options and could do the same if you are interested PM me.

#5620 7 years ago

Just posted a WCS on the Marketplace. Nice players machine at a reasonable price..

#5621 7 years ago

Anyone in the Mid Atlantic looking to sell a DE Star Wars, please let me know.

#5622 7 years ago

I have a HUO MET Premium Monsters up for sale in Clarksburg, MD. Has a good amount of mods. Plays nicely and is in beautiful shape. Has about 385 plays on it. Please feel free to ask any questions.

Looking to sell and willing to discuss price. Shoot me a PM if interested.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/44382

#5623 7 years ago
Quoted from dmesserly:

I'd love to find a STTNG or Addams Family in really nice condition.
Looking for something within a couple hours of 20165, northern VA. I'd prefer to see and play/test beforeI buy.

I found a STTNG. Still looking for Addams and also a Whitewater. Preferably really nice condition and 100% playing but not looking for the fully restored versions at the high end.

Thanks,
Dave

#5624 7 years ago
Quoted from dmesserly:

I found a STTNG. Still looking for Addams and also a Whitewater. Preferably really nice condition and 100% playing but not looking for the fully restored versions at the high end.
Thanks,
Dave

Paul McGlone is looking to sell his Whitewater Dave. I think you guys have crossed paths previously? You might try checking with him

#5625 7 years ago

I've got a Blackhole and Fire coming to the marketplace shortly if anyone is looking.

#5626 7 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

I've got a Blackhole and Fire coming to the marketplace shortly if anyone is looking.

I usually get that too after eating hot wings. You need to lay off the sauce.

#5627 7 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

I usually get that too after eating hot wings. You need to lay off the sauce.

LMAO good one. I did have a weird feeling before hitting "Send Post" but did it anyway

#5628 7 years ago

a little out there, but whatever. where would be my best bet to find a gauntlet legends arcade machine? i'm thinking looks good, everything works, ~$500.

#5629 7 years ago
Quoted from weaverj:

a little out there, but whatever. where would be my best bet to find a gauntlet legends arcade machine? i'm thinking looks good, everything works, ~$500.

There were four listed on Facebook in that price range a few weeks ago. Price is about spot on.

#5630 7 years ago

i'm not on fb. is there a fb group i can monitor without joining?

#5631 7 years ago
Quoted from weaverj:

Lookup coinopwarehouse in Hagerstown

#5632 7 years ago

Anyone have a roached Bally playboy for sale? No backglass needed.

#5633 7 years ago

Xenon is sold. Thanks for the interest.

#5634 7 years ago

Other - For Trade
“I have a vintage 1940s or 1950s fun house mirror for sale or trade. The last one sold on eBay for $1700 and it was roached (Glass was hazy and scratched). I am accepting offer...”
2017-04-21
Gettysburg, PA
Trade
Archived after: 57 days
Viewed: 465 times

Looking to sell or trade a vintage 1940s or 1950s fun house mirror. The last one that sold on eBay sold for $1700 and it was roached ( Glass was scratched and hazy. Go on eBay to completed listings). If you're interested please send a PM.

#5635 7 years ago

No idea of value but that is cool. Would be awesome in the right game room

#5636 7 years ago
Quoted from weaverj:

Heads up on this title: they're common and easy to find. CRT's are medium resolution and not as common and most need capped. Also hard drives are common failure but CF card drives, at least were a few years ago, common and easy to find. Also check on KLOV as they're on there for sale too. I got mine cheap from CL as I got there and it would reset. Easy fix when I got it home and adjusted the 5v as it was low.

#5637 7 years ago
Quoted from weaverj:

The was a dark legacy on letgo all week for 400. Looks like it's gone now.

#5638 7 years ago

letgo! man, i can't keep up with all these sites. thanks, guys.

#5639 7 years ago

4 machine lot on letgo just posted 20 hrs ago gottlieb wild wild west ,williams beat the clock, williams sky lab and gottlieb hot shot all for $750 in Trenton not mine just a tip.

#5640 7 years ago
Quoted from Mcshaney:

4 machine lot on letgo just posted 20 hrs ago gottlieb wild wild west ,williams beat the clock, williams sky lab and gottlieb hot shot all for $750 in Trenton not mine just a tip.

Can't find it sure it's Trenton?

#5641 7 years ago
Quoted from ryansherwood:

Can't find it sure it's Trenton?

yeah it was there yesterday

#5642 7 years ago
Quoted from freddy:

yeah it was there yesterday

Yeah, Cyroute and myself picked them up last night

#5643 7 years ago
Quoted from 80spit:

Yeah, Cyroute and myself picked them up last night

they are right up you alley.
and you didn't even stop by.

#5644 7 years ago
#5645 7 years ago
#5646 7 years ago

Yes we were close by, picked up a super nice Stern Stars in Fort Washington too. They were both cash and dash deals, always nice to find a deal only a hour away Cyroute took the em's I got the Stars, The ems were in a pit, terribles condition, figured we rescued them, all in all the em's were dirty as hell but should clean up nicely all good titles too

#5647 7 years ago

another price drop:

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Ripley's here; ready to roll. Just tore down last month or so: cleaned, rubbered, new balls, LED'd with flashers. Rebuilt shooter, flippers. New switch on VUK; Cliffy on the hol...”
2017-01-02
Gettysburg, PA
3,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 31 days
Viewed: 1374 times
Contributed to Pinside

#5648 7 years ago

Not mine, but stopped by the other day to help this new pinsider out with selling advice - friend of a friend. Machine is is pretty minty (except for needing new rubber) and seemed to have no issues that I could see.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-the-simpsons-pinball-party-7

#5649 7 years ago

I just posted my SPIDERMAN for sale COLORDMD, FULL LED, TITAN COMPETITION RINGS undercabinet interactive light show. They don't come nicer than this! FREE Delivery (within reason) to my DC/BALT/VA/WV/PA friends!

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Stern Spiderman - Beautiful Condition! This Spiderman Red is in pristine condition! Its features includes, COLOR DMD, Full Non-Ghosting Cointaker LED Kit, Fully Shopped out with T...”
2017-01-30
Charles Town, WV
5,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 262 times
Contributed to Pinside

#5650 7 years ago

Just listed a really nice Transformers Pro in the Marketplace:

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Routed - fresh off route - “Up for sale is a Stern Transformers Pro. This game is in excellent condition. I only see 1 minor leg wrinkle on the front right leg (usually the legs can be pretty bad on this ti...”
2017-01-30
Lehigh Valley, PA
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 350 times
Contributed to Pinside

I still have WPT listed if anyone is interested.

I also will be listing a players condition Maverick with all LED's, clean boards and a good display shortly $1500 firm. Cabinet is rough, but playfield is pretty nice & it plays well.

I may list a Twilight Zone soon also. Still debating if I want to shop it & fix the few things it needs or sell it as-is.

There are 18,042 posts in this topic. You are on page 113 of 361.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/113 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.