(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg
There are 18,043 posts in this topic. You are on page 111 of 361.
#5501 7 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

Took me a minute. I thought you got a Family Guy.

Ahhhhh I see what you did there. lol

#5502 7 years ago

I'll make the deal sweeter if you take both!!!

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Fully working, partially restored, and fully shopped. Cabinet is solid inside and out. Mylar was placed by the previous owner after wear had begun in the lower and upper parts of t...”
2017-01-05
Waynesboro, PA
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 591 times
Contributed to Pinside

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Space Shuttle Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Fully working, partially restored, and fully shopped.Cabinet is solid through out, stripped, sanded, and reassembled internally, tilt bob assembly panel repainted as well as the tr...”
2017-01-06
Frederick, MD
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 320 times
Contributed to Pinside

Added over 7 years ago: Space shuttle is sold!!!

#5503 7 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

Took me a minute. I thought you got a Family Guy.

I do watch the show, still a fan after all these years. Stewie is not as mean anymore in newer episodes but still one of my favorite quotes.

The Gottlieb Victory pin will be available for public play all season at Central Drive In Theatre Norton Va 24273. Pinsider free admission just show your phone with this thread.

#5504 7 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

Just looking for another pinball machine, and wanted to know what's out there locally.I've got a BF for Sale or Trade, and possibly a Black Spiderman FS or Trade.

Might be interested in Black Spiderman but right now only machine I would be willing to trade is my HSII + cash. Might be willing to buy outright if you have one.

#5505 7 years ago

I just finished a really sweet looking touchscreen jukebox/gaming kiosk for sale or trade. This week 2500 more songs were added per the requests of another buyer, bringing the total to over 23,000 songs in over 825 albums. There are also over 4100 music videos to choose from, along with touch games like Angry Birds; Fruit Ninja; Subway Surfer; Governor of Poker and 100 more games.

Asking $1650 and pics here:
https://goo.gl/photos/pBESPLhTrtDeDqVX6

PC specs are :
23" 16:9 HD touchscreen
HDMI input - also use this system as a 23" monitor for home game consoles; cable box; Blu-Ray; etc
Intel i5 CPU
6GB RAM
1TB drive
Wifi and ethernet - Use Hulu; Youtube; Netflix; anything at all on the system too with internet access

Will be available in about a week because I just had to borrow the computer to finish another project.

#5506 7 years ago
Quoted from doughslingers:

I do watch the show, still a fan after all these years. Stewie is not as mean anymore in newer episodes but still one of my favorite quotes.
The Gottlieb Victory pin will be available for public play all season at Central Drive In Theatre Norton Va 24273. Pinsider free admission just show your phone with this thread.

Really awesome offer there. I'm planning a trip to Atlanta in Feb, down I-81. May stop by.

#5507 7 years ago
Quoted from doughslingers:

Victory is mine! Thanks for such an incredible good deal on a great looking and under appreciated pinball machine. Happy New Year!
Buddy

Your welcome--glad it went to a good home!

#5508 7 years ago

Anyone going after the JM on Craigslist for $900 in NoVA? I queried about it but it has gone into auction mode with the latest price being $1800. Seller still accepting offers. I am not playing.

Just wondering what the condition was if someone checks it out-looked okay from the pics.

#5509 7 years ago
Quoted from MAJRob:

Anyone going after the JM on Craigslist for $900 in NoVA? I queried about it but it has gone into auction mode with the latest price being $1800. Seller still accepting offers. I am not playing.
Just wondering what the condition was if someone checks it out-looked okay from the pics.

Got decent color on cab but its a reimport (not huge deal) but with factory settings restored message which can mean cpu issues or corrosion.
Ive owned a very nice jm before so not interested but i paid 1800 for it. Thats about all id go for that particular one . I hate when it turns into a auction ...reason y i never even look at cl anymore.

#5510 7 years ago
Quoted from MAJRob:

I got the same auction response and passed. The owner is looking for several potential buyers to show up and start a bidding war...no thanks.

#5511 7 years ago
Quoted from Evilive69:

I got the same auction response and passed. The owner is looking for several potential buyers to show up and start a bidding war...no thanks.

If it was a better pin then a auction thing may work ....but its jm ....

#5512 7 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Very very true.

#5513 7 years ago

yeah, that's pretty shitty.

#5514 7 years ago
Quoted from Evilive69:

That will end ugly.

#5515 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

That will end ugly.

No doubt about it. It's typical with CL. I rarely respond to CL ads because there are quite a few peple whose first communication is to offer more money, than change their mind once they see it. I lost out on several games because "some guys coming tomorrow and offered X more". Then I find out they paid less than the original price.

#5516 7 years ago
Quoted from hillbilly:

Might be interested in Black Spiderman but right now only machine I would be willing to trade is my HSII + cash. Might be willing to buy outright if you have one.

Hey hillbilly, how far back in time did you get my quote from. It wasn't anytime recent for sure.Last Year ...? BSM hasn't been here for quite a while.

#5517 7 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

Hey hillbilly, how far back in time did you get my quote from. It wasn't anytime recent for sure.Last Year ...? BSM hasn't been here for quite a while.

That was your post from May 2014.

#5518 7 years ago

SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “See part list below only some prices do include shipping the rest don't 1. Ball shooter housing $5.00 (used) 2. Sega support for back box $5.00 (new) 3. Backbox mount brackets Wil...”
2017-01-05
Baltimore, MD
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 399 times

#5519 7 years ago

DCFAN thanks for restoring sanity back to this thread.....

#5520 7 years ago
Quoted from MAJRob:

I emailed on that ad before it was even an hour old, and then again later to follow up, included even my contact info, when I could come by, etc, and still haven't even gotten a response a day later. I'm not surprised really, it's CL. Best of luck to the fool who gets into that bidding war mess. It needs a new CPU board anyway, surely has acid damage.

#5521 7 years ago
Quoted from mavantix:

I emailed on that ad before it was even an hour old, and then again later to follow up, included even my contact info, when I could come by, etc, and still haven't even gotten a response a day later. I'm not surprised really, it's CL. Best of luck to the fool who gets into that bidding war mess. It needs a new CPU board anyway, surely has acid damage.

I got the same email yesterday about it being $1800. Asked for my final bid. Said no thanks.

#5522 7 years ago

Once they say bidding, I'm out. Bidding is for Ebay. CL bidding usually ends up with the person stuck with the game because they got greedy & pissed everyone off.

#5523 7 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Once they say bidding, I'm out. Bidding is for Ebay. CL bidding usually ends up with the person stuck with the game because they got greedy & pissed everyone off.

Maybe we should all have a little fun with this guy, teach him a little lesson by all of us offering high amounts to make him think he is sitting on gold, inevitably leaving him stuck with it

#5524 7 years ago

gotle bumping again 7k topper, speaker lights, battering ram upgrade, shooting houseing upgrade, side art panels, H

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/42740

#5525 7 years ago
Quoted from MAJRob:

I have gotten great deals on Craigslist before because people don't care the value they more just want someone to take it as is and not have to deal with the headache. But like a lot of people, once he saw he could get more for it and turn it into a bidding war it was not worth it as a great deal is gone at this point unless you really are looking for a JM.

#5526 7 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Maybe we should all have a little fun with this guy, teach him a little lesson by all of us offering high amounts to make him think he is sitting on gold, inevitably leaving him stuck with it

That's brilliant, but I see he's pulled the ad, so maybe he found a sucker.

#5527 7 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

Sorry Stretch, I was confused....even though a drank a lot I can't blame that one on new years

#5528 7 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

So everyone is upset that the guy realized his JM was worth more than $900? I know some of the people that posted would have bought and flipped that in a day for double, so you can't blame the guy for waking up to reality.

#5529 7 years ago

Black hole fs soon in marketplace once boards get back. Game in md.

#5530 7 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

JM rocks... one of my favorite WMS games... and always affordable

#5531 7 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

That was your post from May 2014.

Twice in the last year I've looked at this thread's first page by mistake and responded to the ACDC for 5K-ish... LOL. Those were the days!

#5532 7 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

JM rocks... one of my favorite WMS games... and always affordable

Yea it's not bad but not worth going threw all the bs evolved with this one....to many unknowns for 1800-2k

#5533 7 years ago

I have a friend in Williamsport, PA, with a working King of Diamonds EM that he wants to sell, and that's an EM title with a 2016 Mr. Pinball book value of $1,625. It certainly needs some work and a shop job, but it is working and could be a nice machine for a pinsider with EM experience. He's asking $1,000, but he will definitely negotiate price. I put out a few local feelers, but if nothing materializes I'll post it in the marketplace in a few days. Meanwhile, if you have any sincere interest, please PM me.

#5534 7 years ago

Looking for a nice Goldeneye.

Thanks,
George

#5535 7 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Twice in the last year I've looked at this thread's first page by mistake and responded to the ACDC for 5K-ish... LOL. Those were the days!

I guess I will still be looking for a BSM just like stretch. The one that just sold in FL NIB was a great deal. I should of jumped on it.

#5536 7 years ago
Quoted from hillbilly:

I guess I will still be looking for a BSM just like stretch. The one that just sold in FL NIB was a great deal. I should of jumped on it.

We agree on that one...

#5537 7 years ago

I had the same experience with this guy. And got the same "$1800 already bid so give me your best price" reply. I passed as well

#5538 7 years ago

In case anyone is interested in the Bally Star Trek that has been on cl for $400 in Waldorf, Md I have a scouting report for you. I negotiated him down to $200 before I went to see it but probably wasted a trip. It's out in a shed and the weather has ruined it. Back glass paint was in poor shape... huge sections flaking off. Huge chunk out of side cabinet and the humidity has rusted everything. Playfield is worn to almost nothing. It's a donor machine at best. He is desperate to get it out of his shed so you can get it for $150 or less. I passed because I don't have room for a parts machine. Hope this helps

#5539 7 years ago

Little off topic . Good question for " local thread " though please . I have a friend interested in current pinball leagues in Virginia . FSPA and Firefly already noted . I am sure there are some I have missed . PM please if response not correct for a FS thread . Thanks for your time . Happy new year Shane

#5540 7 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Im prob going to have a nice Data East Star Trek up soon. 1700 OBO.

I find some of the recent posts so funny because I thought I was the only nucklehead who has forgotten to go to page 111 of this thread. I can't tell you how many times I have and scrolled done to see Mike's ad as the last entered item and think wow should I contact him about that Star Trek...LMAO

#5541 7 years ago
Quoted from bepositive:

Little off topic . . . (seeking) leagues in Virginia. . .

VA is a big state, I suggest starting a new thread: seeking leagues near XYZ, VA

#5542 7 years ago
Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

I find some of the recent posts so funny because I thought I was the only nucklehead who has forgotten to go to page 111 of this thread. I can't tell you how many times I have and scrolled done to see Mike's ad as the last entered item and think wow should I contact him about that Star Trek...LMAO

Jester, there's an option in Forum Settings called "Topic click behavior" you can turn on the option to take you to the last post you read when you click on a thread. Could save you some clicks!

#5543 7 years ago
Quoted from mavantix:

Jester, there's an option in Forum Settings called "Topic click behavior" you can turn on the option to take you to the last post you read when you click on a thread. Could save you some clicks!

AWESOME advice I had no idea thanks!!! For anyone else that did not know about this click on "Forum" then to the far right there are four tabs click on the settings wheel. Then you will be able to update/change any forum setting. You cannot do this under your profile setting you have to go through forum settings.

#5544 7 years ago

F14 - missing mpu, 100% complete otherwise - $750. Includes rubbers and beacon belts.
Advertisement and pics in market place.

Added over 7 years ago: SOLD

#5545 7 years ago

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “PM me with any questions.”
2017-01-09
Pittsburgh, PA
Trade
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 294 times

#5546 7 years ago

Looking for a Star Trek LE or Premium.Had one ,sold it, miss it.

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “I am looking to buy either a Star Trek Le or Premium depending on configuration and price.Please pm me if you have one to sell. Thanks.”
2017-01-10
Baltimore, MD
Wanted
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 20 times

#5547 7 years ago

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for a clean Popeye on the east coast. I know I know, Popeye uggghh.
2017-02-16
Fort Lee, NEW JERSEY
Wanted
Archived after: 97 days
Viewed: 207 times

looking for a Popeye

#5548 7 years ago

Someone needs to come rescue this thing from being parted out!!! Outside of gutting it I have no choice because I'm pretty tired of looking at it, feel free to even offer a trade if you have anything.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Fully working, partially restored, and fully shopped. Cabinet is solid inside and out. Mylar was placed by the previous owner after wear had begun in the lower and upper parts of t...”
2017-01-05
Waynesboro, PA
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 591 times
Contributed to Pinside

#5549 7 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Selling a like new HUO Stern Ghostbusters Pro with mods. Nov build no issues. No ghosting,chipping ect. Ghost trap flipper toppers Airball plastic for ramp PKE mirror green Green ...”
2017-01-10
Baltimore, MD
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 276 times

#5550 7 years ago

Why do I see so many GB for sale?

There are 18,043 posts in this topic. You are on page 111 of 361.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/111?hl=ryansherwood and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.