(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,011 posts
  • 930 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 hours ago by Turboghia
  • Topic is favorited by 560 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg
There are 18,011 posts in this topic. You are on page 110 of 361.
#5451 7 years ago

Man what a beautiful fh that was to bad they made you take the link down with the pics

#5452 7 years ago

Friend in Hanover va. Finishing up a nice wh20. Will be listing soon

Still looking for SM. Lots of interest in my ES but still hoping for trade

#5453 7 years ago

I might be listing a original EBD. Needs a few things to get her going but willing to trade for a System 11 game. PM me if interested.

#5454 7 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

I might be listing a original EBD. Needs a few things to get her going but willing to trade for a System 11 game. PM me if interested.

#5455 7 years ago

Might have gotten lost in the confusion above, but I still very much want to buy a Ghostbusters or Game of Thrones.

#5456 7 years ago
Quoted from pezpunk:

Might have gotten lost in the confusion above, but I still very much want to buy a Ghostbusters or Game of Thrones.

GB pro fs in York.

#5457 7 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

GB pro fs in York.

thanks! guy says it's sold, though.

#5458 7 years ago
Quoted from blkfox80:

Just picked up a Williams Beat The Clock game. I plugged it in, lights came on, balls dropped down and not sure where they went. Honestly, I'm clueless what makes it tick. It has manual, schematics, etc with it. I'm a landscaper, not a pinball guy... come take my headache. Located between Lancaster & Philly in PA $300

Sent you a PM

#5459 7 years ago
Quoted from locksmith:

Hollywood Heat is sold

Had a very easy transaction with @locksmith, seemed like a really good guy to deal with. Wish I had brought more money as all the pins he had were in nice shape.

#5460 7 years ago

Trying to help a friend find an Elvira & The Party Monsters if anyone has one they are willing to part with.

#5461 7 years ago

someone was looking for got but they are wanting pro edition, i am selling LE for 7k in Raleigh

#5462 7 years ago

still looking for SM, may also go after a nice ToM if anyone motivated Have a beautiful ES with new ramps and sinking inst. to trade. Seems alot more sellers then buyers this Christmas.

#5463 7 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

looking for a GOT Premium or ST Premium

how about a gotle ?? Raleigh NC

#5464 7 years ago
Quoted from happilymarried05:

how about a gotle ?? Raleigh NC

too far of a drive and wont buy without playing. thanks for offer though

#5465 7 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

too far of a drive and wont buy without playing. thanks for offer though

HA, never too far of a drive in pinball ive done 22 hr round trips straight lol and sold to several pinsiders for ref.

Thanks for reply though

#5466 7 years ago

xmas price drop $6800.00 GOTLE

Raleigh N.C.

after xmas goes back to 7k

#5467 7 years ago

Still have time to buy a kickass bartop jukebox & gaming system for your holiday gatherings. The one I sold this week along with the MAME arcade machine was used last night for the buyer's Christmas party and he emailed me this morning saying what a huge hit they both were.

This is my last bartop system for a little while as my next one being built is a kiosk cabinet system.

Pinside price of $900 and can ship for $950 and will consider a trade towards a pin plus cash on my side. PM for more details.

https://goo.gl/photos/oiuK5YVF6WCEN2SC6

Video I took last week of the jukebox software in action.

https://goo.gl/photos/MW7dBJf6RJ6j9Tsr5

Baywatch pin will be ready for sale soon, just a heads up if you're interested to PM me.

#5468 7 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Seems alot more sellers then buyers this Christmas.

Happens every year. Most are broke because of Christmas shopping. Everyone that wants something from me says the same thing, Christmas broke me I'll get back to you after new years.

#5469 7 years ago

Going be trading or selling my GB Pro soon. I love/hate it lol

#5470 7 years ago

any Spider Man VEs out there? Christmas didnt break this buyer! i need to buy myself a gift/pin still

#5471 7 years ago

Bartop system has been sold!

I'll have a nice red kiosk cabinet system available after New Years, so PM me if interested.

#5472 7 years ago

Yep been buying like crazy and man theres been some good deals......

#5474 7 years ago

Selling a Pin or two if anyone is interested. Holidays came in way over budget so I need to sell a pin or two. Let me know if you would like to come check them out. I will not ship. I like for the buyer to see pinball before picking up. Thanks and HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Black Rose Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Looking to sell my Black Rose. Bought it a few months ago from a great fellow pinsider but need to sell a pinball or two to pay for the holidays. It is in very nice working condi...”
2016-12-23
Warrenton, VA
1,850 (Firm)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 527 times
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Demolition Man Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Selling my Demolition Man. Need to sell a pin or two to pay off the Holidays. Demolition Man is in GREAT working condition. No wear on playfield and DMD is great. Asking $2,100...”
2016-12-23
Warrenton, VA
2,100 (Firm)
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 322 times
Machine - For Sale
Elvis Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “I am selling my undocumented HUO Elvis Pinball Machine. It is in Excellent condition and has LED's. Plays 100% with no errors. This is a really nice pinball. Only selling becau...”
2016-12-23
Warrenton, VA
4,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 230 times

#5475 7 years ago

My beautiful Victory! is for sale again, deal fell thru. Stunning machine---plays perfect and looks fantastic.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/42684

#5476 7 years ago

Looking for an AC/DC Pro...

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking to buy an AC/DC Pro . Cash in hand. Would even prefer less mods to get the price in the $4's . Thanks.”
2016-12-26
Baltimore, MD
Wanted
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 147 times

#5477 7 years ago

Looking to sell my RFM. Pretty much all original, but it does have a complete PF protector over it so the PF is mint - the protector is easily removed - not stuck to the PF or anything. I believe there is also a video amp to make the colors on the monitor more vivid. Not a collector's piece, but overall a very nice game. $2900. Located just outside Richmond, VA

#5478 7 years ago

Picked up an Earthshaker today and it came with a new set of cabinet decals but I just don't see where this game needs it so I will sell those for $210 shipped anywhere in the continental US. If you want pictures, PM me.

#5479 7 years ago

GB Pro up for trade/sale listing this week

#5480 7 years ago

Gotle still in Raleigh

#5481 7 years ago

Going to list my Frankenstein in the marketplace shortly...very nice. $2100. Until then, PM if interested.

#5482 7 years ago

Just got a black hole in...Nice cosmetics. All boards sent out, ground mods, new upper pf plastics, cliffy up kicker mod, credit button under cab, new rubbers, leds and being shopped. Hope to have ready in next week or so...Pics up soon. thinking 1800 OBO after I get it all back together and working.

#5483 7 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Just got a black hole in...Nice cosmetics. All boards sent out, ground mods, new upper pf plastics, cliffy up kicker mod, credit button under cab, new rubbers, leds and being shopped. Hope to have ready in next week or so...Pics up soon. thinking 1800 OBO after I get it all back together and working.

Did you ever sell that CFTBL?

#5484 7 years ago

Will have a Viper Night Drivin & Cactus Jack's coming in next week and one or possibly two Whirlwinds.

#5485 7 years ago

My GB has been posted for sale

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Selling a like new HUO Stern Ghostbusters Pro with mods. Nov build no issues. No ghosting,chipping ect. Ghost trap flipper toppers Airball plastic for ramp PKE mirror green Green...”
2016-12-29
Baltimore, MD
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 1025 times

#5486 7 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Did you ever sell that CFTBL?

Yep. It left Monday. Good deal

#5487 7 years ago

Gotle still up ... topper,side art panels , speaker lights , battering ram upgrade , shooter upgrade huo

Partial trade maybe considered if you pick up ... cash is king

#5488 7 years ago

Looking for a Black Spidey....

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for a Black Spidey.Lmk what you have.Thanks.”
2017-01-01
Baltimore, MD
Wanted
Viewed: 15 times

#5489 7 years ago

Also looking for an ACDC Premium..

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for an AC/DC Premium.Please pm me if you have one to sell.Thanks.”
2016-12-31
Baltimore, MD
Wanted
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 31 times

#5491 7 years ago
Quoted from Fairfax:

Machine - For SaleRollergames - price reduced!Used, working and clean “Downsizing and need to find a new home for this FUN game! A blast from the past including 90s music! Make someone (or yourself) happy for the holidays and beyond!”
14 days ago Fairfax, VA 1,450
Fairfax

that's a fun game.

#5492 7 years ago

Restored players condition Firepower $1500 obo. Pm for details, way to many to list here, tons of new parts on it.

#5493 7 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Restored players condition Firepower $1200 . Pm for details, way to many to list here, tons of new parts on it.

#5494 7 years ago

Listed a nice Safe Cracker in NJ

Machine - For Sale
Safe Cracker Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Nice Safe Cracker, Plays 100%. Set for free play, the coin mech is set up to accept tokens to "Assault the Vault". Includes 200+ tokens, manual, reproduction topper, and original ...”
2017-02-14
Glen Gardner, NJ
Archived after: 40 days
Viewed: 1470 times

#5495 7 years ago

F-14 Tomcat FS in State College, PA. $1,400 firm. Ad here:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-f-14-tomcat-4

#5496 7 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Selling a like new HUO Stern Ghostbusters Pro with mods. Nov build no issues. No ghosting,chipping ect. Ghost trap flipper toppers Airball plastic for ramp PKE mirror green Green...”
2016-12-29
Baltimore, MD
Viewed: 1025 times

Still 4sale no ghosting no issues at all

#5497 7 years ago

Gotle still up

#5498 7 years ago
Quoted from twitami:

My beautiful Victory! is for sale again, deal fell thru. Stunning machine---plays perfect and looks fantastic.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/42684

Victory is mine! Thanks for such an incredible good deal on a great looking and under appreciated pinball machine. Happy New Year!
Buddy

#5499 7 years ago

I have an NBA Fastbreak that I'll be putting up for sale soon, located in 22408.

#5500 7 years ago
Quoted from doughslingers:

Victory is mine! Thanks for such an incredible good deal on a great looking and under appreciated pinball machine. Happy New Year!
Buddy

Took me a minute. I thought you got a Family Guy.

There are 18,011 posts in this topic. You are on page 110 of 361.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/110 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.