(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,034 posts
  • 931 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 19 hours ago by Nicholastree
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg
There are 18,034 posts in this topic. You are on page 109 of 361.
#5401 7 years ago
Quoted from megalo17:

I'm looking at Pro models. I can't see myself spending over $5k. I think I can stomach low 4's right now. I like GB a lot, but the premium is so much cooler, I'd probably feel like that guy with a V6 Mustang if I went with the pro (which I know would run over $5k).

Truthfully, there are deals to be made with distributors, but they are far and few between. Most buyers aren't going to get much of a deal. Stern's price control has really clamped down in the last year.

#5402 7 years ago
Quoted from megalo17:

Let's say a man was considering buying a NIB Stern. I've heard that cash in hand will get you a discount. Does anyone know good distributors in the region? Any idea how much I'd spend on a Walking Dead? It looks like the GB price hike raised the MSRP across the board. And, supposedly, another price hike is on the way... Last year a pinsider said I could get one for $4500. Is that still a reasonable expectation?

Yes to Low. Stern Has min sales price now =(

#5403 7 years ago

i'm interested to see what people think of GB in a few years after the newness wears off.

#5404 7 years ago
Quoted from weaverj:

i'm interested to see what people think of GB in a few years after the newness wears off.

If the code doesn't mature I don't see it having legs.

#5405 7 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

code is great already. can only get better

#5406 7 years ago
Quoted from happilymarried05:

Code is good for a stern initial release but has a long way to go before its great and makes the game really stand out .... guess will see if it and g.o.t get any real updates in the future. Seems only lyman games get the polish and full treatment tho....

#5407 7 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

I just want the bugs fixed... the bugs are pretty in your face in this game

#5408 7 years ago

thinking about putting my BOP up. haven't had it long; it's just not for me, however. cointakers, superbands, cliffys. playfield is pretty good, above average. cabinet is really nice, if you don't mind some touchup. works 100%.

i like you guys, so i figured i'd post it here first . pm me. you know the routine.

#5409 7 years ago

Looking for Stern Stars, Galaxy, Big Game, player condition, wear is fine, cheaper is better.

#5410 7 years ago
Quoted from happilymarried05:

Not sure what's great about it, mystery awards through Tobin's and the pop bumpers do most of the work right now. WCWS,MHMB and CMB don't have any depth at all. I think it's a fun game but it's just about setting up for left ramp rinse and repeat runs during WCWS and Loopin supers.

#5411 7 years ago

differnt strokes for different folks i guess.

GOTLE and WWELE still up

#5412 7 years ago

Greatly Reduced Prices on my STLE and AC/DC Premium ...
STLE was $8200...Now $7400 or Best Offer
AC/DC Premium Pinball Refinery Edition was $8300...Now $7700 or Best Offer
No Trades please...

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Selling an Huo Star Trek Le w/ mods. Has Laseriffic Topper, Vengeance Led Mod, Bird of Prey Mod, Custom Mirror Blades,Mirrored Flipper Buttons, Mirrored Flippers w/Superbands,Custo...”
2016-12-16
Baltimore, MD
7,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 1623 times
Contributed to Pinside
SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Selling an Huo AC/DC Premium Pinball Refinery Edition.Over $1500 in Mods.Total Rock Concert Mod($500),Backbox Led's tied into TRC, Laseriffic Topper Tied into the Left Train Ramp,...”
2016-12-16
Baltimore, MD
7,700 (OBO)
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 1790 times
Contributed to Pinside

#5413 7 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

Greatly Reduced Prices on my STLE and AC/DC Premium ...
STLE was $8200...Now $7400 or Best Offer
AC/DC Premium Pinball Refinery Edition was $8300...Now $7700 or Best Offer
No Trades please...

#5414 7 years ago

Looking to reduce the number of games in my collection. Offering the following for sale. Pickup only at zip code 22032 (Fairfax, VA). Discounts available for purchasing multiple games. Would also be willing to trade two or more for one, but not one for one as that would not reduce the game count:

Fireball Classic (FC) - fully working, playfield, backglass, and cabinet all in nice condition. $1,100

Six Million Dollar Man (6MDM) - fully working, playfield, backglass and cabinet all in nice condition. Includes Altek MPU and Altek Solenoid Boards - $900

Jungle Lord - fully working, playfield and cabinet in great shape. Backglass not so great (considerable wear). $1,000

Take $100 off total price for any two of the above. Take all three of the above for $2,800.

---------
I also have two popular Electromechanicals (EM) that are near fully working, each with one main issue that I may fix, but this is your chance to pick them up at lower cost:

Jungle Queen - $600 - playfield, backglass and cabinet all in very good condition for game of this era. Everything works except that, while you get points for going down the 'C' lane, the game does not recognize that the lane has been completed. Thus, you cannot get all three lanes and collect double bonus on balls 1 or 2 of three ball game.

Space Odyssey (two player version of Space Mission) - $600 - playfield and cabinet in very good condition and game includes new retro backglass.

------
Take both EMs for $1,000.

Take $100 off pre-discounted price of any combo of one solid state and one EM.

Take $250 off pre-discounted price for both EMs and one solid state.

Take $350 off pre discounted price of both EMs and any two solid states.

Take all five games for $3,700 ($500 off pre-discounted price).

-----

Feel free to send me a PM, or email me at [email protected] to let me know what games you are interested in and for more details.

- Brian

#5415 7 years ago

Just sold my huge MAME arcade game and a bartop jukebox to a local guy today.

But I just finished another bartop jukebox/game system and it's available for $950. PM for details and info. 20,000 songs; 4000 music videos; 100 touchscreen games.

#5416 7 years ago
Quoted from Philk:

Looking for Stern Stars, Galaxy, Big Game, player condition, wear is fine, cheaper is better.

Here's a what seems to be really nice stars I would buy it if I wasn't so new to pinball and had an inkling how to fix them philadelphia.craigslist.org link

#5417 7 years ago

Have a beautiful earthshaker. Sinking institute, very nice pf, plastics great, cab in great shape. Still looking for Spider-Man. Pm for info or pics

#5418 7 years ago

Reduced price on my Gottlieb Victory pin. Need this out this week if possible, so priced for quick sale. This is a stunning example, in beautiful condition.

Machine - For Sale
Victory Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Price Lowered! Stunning Gottlieb Victory pin for sale. Holiday bills got a bit out of control, and I have no space, so gotta move out a pin. This is the nicest Victory I have ever ...”
2016-12-11
Frederick, MD
Archived after: 23 days
Viewed: 433 times

#5419 7 years ago

Anyone have GOT for sale ?

#5420 7 years ago

ISO: TSPP (HUO), FG (HUO), WOF, Mono, Bally OC, Bally FB II!!

#5421 7 years ago

Looking for a routed Mustang Pro in the area.

#5422 7 years ago

Reduced price

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “HUO X-Men LE Wolverine #217 Shaker Lighting mods - Night Crawler, Magento, Storm, flipper buttons, lighted speaker panels Flipper Fidelity full speaker upgrade Plastic Protectors ...”
2016-12-08
Potomac Falls, VA
Archived after: 33 days
Viewed: 1327 times
Contributed to Pinside

#5423 7 years ago

Still have a Hollywood Heat.Playfield is nice and clean.All new rubbers and a lot of leds make game pop.Cabinet ground mod done.Game plays fast.$450 this week.Call Nick 610-306-6126

#5424 7 years ago
Quoted from locksmith:

Still have a Hollywood Heat.Playfield is nice and clean.All new rubbers and a lot of leds make game pop.Cabinet ground mod done.Game plays fast.$450 this week.Call Nick 610-306-xxxx

PM/text sent. I'd be interesting in see this

#5425 7 years ago
Quoted from ryansherwood:

Here's a what seems to be really nice stars I would buy it if I wasn't so new to pinball and had an inkling how to fix them philadelphia.craigslist.org link

I'm always browsing CL, can't believe I missed this. Thanks so much for posting that up!

#5426 7 years ago

Hollywood Heat is sold

#5427 7 years ago

I just posted a Rollergames pinball machine for sale in Fairfax, VA. Total working condition. Comes with manual and extra bulbs.

#5428 7 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Downsizing and need to find a new home for this FUN game! A blast from the past including 90s music! Make someone (or yourself) happy for the holidays and beyond!”
7 years ago
Fairfax, VA
Expired!

#5429 7 years ago

Dirty Harry is sold to a great Pinsider - heading to Austin TX

Marry Christmas everyone

#5430 7 years ago
Quoted from MAJRob:

Marry Christmas everyone

Are you getting hitched on the 25th?

#5431 7 years ago
Quoted from Alan_L:

Are you getting hitched on the 25th?

Ha! Well played!

I kill terrorists for a living - not an editor by trade

#5432 7 years ago
Quoted from ryansherwood:

Tried contacting them the day it was put up. Never got a reply.

#5433 7 years ago

have a mint Star Wars Data East $4100 as it is mint.

It's nicest I've ever seen. New plastics, home roms, cliffys, new color dmd, side graphics, and premium leds.

Pics available

Also have a super nice LAH at $2k.

Would sell both for a discount.

#5434 7 years ago
Quoted from MAJRob:

Ha! Well played!
I kill terrorists for a living - not an editor by trade

I give Rob a pass... he's a badass!

#5435 7 years ago
Quoted from locksmith:

Hollywood Heat is sold

Saves me from making a bad decision. I love those System 80Bs; I was trying to avoid making the drive. Stupid DC traffic ruins everything!

#5436 7 years ago

I just posted my 1979 Bally Star Trek for sale. I am asking what I have into it which is $1,700. It has a new Alltek MPU ($200), Driver board ($150), lamp board ($100), Pinscore LED displays ($275), and all LEDs. It also has new bumper caps and rubbers and plays 100%. It has the original playfield and backglass. The pictures show my two vinyl banks (Spock and Kirk) but they are NOT included.

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Restored Bally Star Trek. It has some playfield wear but plays 100%. I replaced the MPU, Driver board and lamp board with new Alltek boards. The displays are new Pinscore LED displ...”
2016-12-20
Newburgh, IN
1,700 (Firm)
Archived after: 20 days
Viewed: 429 times

Michael

#5437 7 years ago

Indy 500. All shopped Plays %100 .Beautiful playfield,plastics.Only negative is that sides are faded.%100 leds . Looks great and plays fast.$2,800.Call Nick at 610-306-6126.Also BSD and NGG.Need some room.Im the locksmith and have a lot of great games.

#5438 7 years ago

Would like to trade my Tales from the Crypt and Rocky & Bullwinkle for a LOTR. Not interested in selling them outright.

#5439 7 years ago
Quoted from 2Kaulitz:

Anyone have GOT for sale ?

yes I have a le for sale 7k Raleigh nc

#5440 7 years ago

Just picked up a Williams Beat The Clock game. I plugged it in, lights came on, balls dropped down and not sure where they went. Honestly, I'm clueless what makes it tick. It has manual, schematics, etc with it. I'm a landscaper, not a pinball guy... come take my headache. Located between Lancaster & Philly in PA $300

#5441 7 years ago

Price drop I 500.$2,650 on a real nice game

#5442 7 years ago

FS: Funhouse
WTB: GoT or GB

edit:
- My bad, I did not realize I needed to make an ad. Sale info deleted, won't happen again.
- Thank you everyone for all the interest, but the game appears to be sold.
- I have made a $25 donation to Pinside since it sold through them and I failed to create an ad.

#5444 7 years ago

Throwing a $700 discount / price drop for one week on HUO AMH to $6800 for the holiday. Previously listed for $7,500. Low plays, practically new with a ton of upgrades. Happy Holidays!

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Excellent condition, undocumented home use only game bought from a friend and fellow Pinsider (who bought NIB) with low play count at 1,232 games. Slight scratch/scuff on side of b...”
2017-01-25
Langhorne, PA
Archived after: 19 days
Viewed: 740 times

#5445 7 years ago

Still looking ?

#5446 7 years ago

For????????

#5447 7 years ago
Quoted from pezpunk:

FS: Funhouse
WTB: GoT or GB
edit:
- My bad, I did not realize I needed to make an ad. Sale info deleted, won't happen again.
- Thank you everyone for all the interest, but the game appears to be sold.
- I have made a $25 donation to Pinside since it sold through them and I failed to create an ad.

damn it!!!! seriously in less than 4 hours? Let us know if the deal falls through!! I WANT IT!

#5448 7 years ago
Quoted from lurch:

damn it!!!! seriously in less than 4 hours? Let us know if the deal falls through!! I WANT IT!

Judging by the amount of interest that he had on it two years ago, I predicted that it would be gone within minutes today lol. Thing is absolutely gorgeous!!

#5449 7 years ago

looking for a GOT Premium or ST Premium

#5450 7 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Judging by the amount of interest that he had on it two years ago, I predicted that it would be gone within minutes today lol. Thing is absolutely gorgeous!!

haha yeah it was basically gone in thirty seconds. Wife was right - I should have asked for more!

There are 18,034 posts in this topic. You are on page 109 of 361.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/109?hl=ryansherwood and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.