(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 17,903 posts
  • 928 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 hours ago by Pinbolls
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg

There are 17,903 posts in this topic. You are on page 107 of 359.
#5301 7 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Pinball life has them for 49.00....

Wow, that's cheap. I'll take a look.

Thanks!

#5303 7 years ago
Quoted from per3per3:

Does anyone have a nice pair of black cabinet legs for sale? I'm likely getting a STTNG and the current legs are rough and the seller has nice chrome ones, but I know the black ones look nicer on that machine.
Thanks!

Ship the current legs to me or drop them off and I can powder coat them.

#5304 7 years ago

Is anyone currently searching for a really nice Whirlwind trade wise? I am seriously contemplating getting rid of it as it's been kicking my ass for the last six months. The frustration is real!!!

#5305 7 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Is anyone currently searching for a really nice Whirlwind trade wise? I am seriously contemplating getting rid of it as it's been kicking my ass for the last six months. The frustration is real!!!

It's a very tough game, but when you do breakthrough it's really very satisfying.

#5306 7 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

It's a very tough game, but when you do breakthrough it's really very satisfying.

Indeed. I have had it for over two years and it seems like the longer I keep it, the worse I am getting at it lol. I still have the top three scores on it but cant even surpass any of them.

#5307 7 years ago

Anyone looking for a nice Dirty Harry please hit me up!

#5308 7 years ago
Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

I just posted a bunch of parts for sale related to a "Blackout" and "DEMO MAN" man that I have no use for.
Locals can pick up for Free...

All of my parts sold quickly to awesome Pinsiders (quick payment and small, no hassle, haggling!!...PERFECT) Thanks if you saw my ads here!

#5309 7 years ago

All of my parts sold quickly to awesome Pinsiders (quick payment and small, no hassle, haggling!!...PERFECT) Thanks if you saw my ads here!

No thank you Jester!!!

#5310 7 years ago

Anybody know of a reasonably priced F-14 or Space Shuttle (not bare wood) in the area?

#5311 7 years ago

Anyone selling a DMD Extender setup? Figured I'd ask before putting together one for my World Cup Soccer.

#5312 7 years ago
Quoted from megalo17:

Anybody know of a reasonably priced F-14 or Space Shuttle (not bare wood) in the area?

Ill have an F14 in a couple weeks. Just shopping now. Has a new CPU, LEDs, Rubbers. Good cabinet, mylar over playfield with typical bubbling but no major wear. PM if interested. Will be $1500.

#5313 7 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Anyone selling a DMD Extender setup? Figured I'd ask before putting together one for my World Cup Soccer.

Sorry I don't have one but please post pics of WCS94 in color.

#5314 7 years ago
Quoted from Turtle:

No thank you Jester!!!

Hey everyone. It was my pleasure to sell a few parts to "Turtle". I have never met him but in dealing with him I would do it again! If you ever need to buy/sell with him he was great to deal with and the transaction could not have been better.

#5315 7 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Very Surprised I know how much work you put into this and I knew it was one of your grail games! You serious?!?!

#5316 7 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Would you consider trading for a less nice Whirlwind?

Seriously, though, mine's a keeper, and I'm planning to do a playfield swap once CPR finishes them. I'd love to avoid having to do the work, though.

#5317 7 years ago

Very Surprised I know how much work you put into this and I knew it was one of your grail games! You serious?!?!

Oh yeah, I've got lots of money and time in that thing. Took almost six months to get it to where I wanted it and it was my #1 grail, I even overpaid for it because after a two year search for a "decent" one I couldn't wait any longer and just went for it.

#5318 7 years ago

Hey everyone. It was my pleasure to sell a few parts to "Turtle". I have never met him but in dealing with him I would do it again! If you ever need to buy/sell with him he was great to deal with and the transaction could not have been better.

There you go again, Steve! How about spreading the love around a little more!

#5319 7 years ago
Quoted from herg:

Would you consider trading for a less nice Whirlwind?
Seriously, though, mine's a keeper, and I'm planning to do a playfield swap once CPR finishes them. I'd love to avoid having to do the work, though.

Lol. I can almost guarantee that mine was way more blown out then yours is. At the time the CPR's were way out of production so I did the playfield resto myself and that was a three month process. I have never, ever, in the past 20 years seen one in the condition that mine was. I guarantee it was never shopped. It looked like someone had four rocks rolling around in the game instead of four balls. Wrong parts, rigged mechs, destroyed ramps, it was a disaster.

#5320 7 years ago
Quoted from megalo17:

I have a restored Space Shuttle that will be available after the holiday.

#5321 7 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Ship the current legs to me or drop them off and I can powder coat them.

I really appreciate the offer but the seller was able to steal some nice legs off of another game so now I'm all good!

#5322 7 years ago

Debating on possibly cleaning house and moving a good portion of my games. Not 100% sure yet what's going, but PM me if interested in anything in the collection (other than BSD, Bally Vampire and BF).

#5323 7 years ago

Haunted House in that list man?

#5324 7 years ago

Very shortly, I will be selling a Dredd (reds on the cabinet are faded) - $2700 and BSD - $2900. PM if interested and wanting more details. May consider trades for other WPC DMD's.

#5325 7 years ago
Quoted from jboner1058:

Haunted House in that list man?

I wish it wasn't, but it is.

#5326 7 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

There you go again, Steve! How about spreading the love around a little more!

Here you go MR. "I never buy Jesterfunhouse machines or parts because he roots for my home team"...

http://washington.nationals.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=was

LOVE IT! (Another Down-vote for you!)

#5327 7 years ago

Loaded SM - possible delivery to MD (by delivery I mean meet on interstate or truckstop) See ad in market place. $5000.

#5328 7 years ago

Hello all!

I'm selling these two...

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Hello! I'm selling my Bram Stoker's Dracula pinball. Overall, it's in excellent condition. It is fully working. Yes the Mist Ball works. No credit dot. Backglass is perfect as is ...”
2016-12-07
West Deptford, NJ
3,100 (Firm)
Archived after: 21 days
Viewed: 947 times
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
F-14 Tomcat Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Hello! I'm selling my F14 Tomcat pinball. Overall, it's in excellent condition. It is fully working. The displays are in perfect working condition. Playfield is excellent. It was...”
2016-12-07
West Deptford, NJ
1,900 (Firm)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 225 times
Contributed to Pinside

Thanks so much!

, Bill

#5329 7 years ago

Here you go MR. "I never buy Jesterfunhouse machines or parts because he roots for my home team"...
http://washington.nationals.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=was
LOVE IT! (Another Down-vote for you!)

Yeah.... ah... no. Probably won't make you happy to hear that my better half is from Philly. When it comes to the national league, Phillies all the way.

#5330 7 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Yeah.... ah... no. Probably won't make you happy to hear that my better half is from Philly. When it comes to the national league, Phillies all the way.

I am scared to know what football teams you chear for...

#5331 7 years ago

I am scared to know what football teams you chear for...

too bad for you... you're missing out on one cool franchise. Best stadium in all of baseball... right in your backyard. But, each to their own...

#5332 7 years ago

Dudes in the DC area, beware of these scammers.. I've got another pinside post on how we almost got screwed by them, hopefully it helps someone.

washingtondc.craigslist.org link

#5333 7 years ago
Quoted from knockerlover:

Dudes in the DC area, beware of these scammers.. I've got another pinside post on how we almost got screwed by them, hopefully it helps someone.
washingtondc.craigslist.org link

The Italians ended up be Nigerian???

#5334 7 years ago

Usually if its a great deal.... its to good to be true......

#5335 7 years ago

Considering trading my Guns & Roses.

Shopped. ColorLED, PinballPro Speakers, Cointaker LEDs, Cliffys, NEW GnR ramps, rubber, balls, legs, bolts, levelers, buttons, flipper bats/coils/stops, new drop targets, target decals, plastic protectors, leds under cab, led lit buttons, Lit back board, back board decal, NVRAM, and more I am not thinking of at the moment.

Would ideally like:
Addams Family
Theater of Magic
Indiana Jones

Would consider +cash:
Star Trek Next Gen
Judge Dredd
Dracula
No Good Gofers
Other Bally Williams DMDs

#5336 7 years ago

Three for sale in northern Virginia

Machine - For Sale
Diner Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Diner is fully working, nice playing machine. Playfield is mylared so in pretty nice shape with some wear in inlane ball drop areas. Cabinet has wear, moderate paint crackling on o...”
2016-12-08
Potomac Falls, VA
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 950 times
Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “HUO X-Men LE Wolverine #217 Shaker Lighting mods - Night Crawler, Magento, Storm, flipper buttons, lighted speaker panels Flipper Fidelity full speaker upgrade Plastic Protectors ...”
2016-12-08
Potomac Falls, VA
Archived after: 33 days
Viewed: 1327 times
Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “Restored Eight Ball with restenciled cab, NOS CC playfield, new plastics, excellent backglass. Game plays 100% Can work with shipper you arrange.”
2016-12-07
Potomac Falls, VA
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 825 times
Contributed to Pinside

Would consider trades for NGG, Getaway, AFM or Dr Who with cash to even out any deal

#5337 7 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

too bad for you... you're missing out on one cool franchise. Best stadium in all of baseball... right in your backyard. But, each to their own...

In full disclosure I really have no hate for the Orioles in fact they are my AL team and my second baseball love. Too many wonderful memories growing up going to games at both Memorial and Camden yards. We grow up total Orioles fans and only changed over to the Nationals when they moved back to town. A big reason is my Mom and her family were huge Senator fans and has many memories going to games with her Father and Sisters in the 50 and 60's. My Son just got married and his Dad is a huge Orioles fan and although he never enjoyed baseball that much growing up he loves watching and going to games with his now Father in law.

Can we be friends again ... Sorry for hijacking this thread on baseball...

#5338 7 years ago

Hello Everyone FYI I have not posted this anywhere but I just finished shopping out a Williams DEMO Man (DM) with clear plastic posts and clear Titan competition rings, with Cool White mostly playfield lights. It looks really sweet with all of the metal ramps. Too bad I can't post pictures here. It has a normal display with three lines out on the bottom so not real noticable. I was going to post it for $2500 but I would sell it to anyone on this Thread for only $2300! or $2500 with new DMD! or $2800 if you want a COLOR DMD installed!

PM me for details and pics. I still have some things to finish up but it should be good to go hopefully by this weekend but definitely before Christmas if you want Display upgrades. NOW TIME FOR TODD "Mr Baseball" to show the LOVE!!!

#5339 7 years ago

In full disclosure I really have no hate for the Orioles in fact they are my AL team and my second baseball love. Too many wonderful memories growing up going to games at both Memorial and Camden yards. We grow up total Orioles fans and only changed over to the Nationals when they moved back to town. A big reason is my Mom and her family were huge Senator fans and has many memories going to games with her Father and Sisters in the 50 and 60's. My Son just got married and his Dad is a huge Orioles fan and although he never enjoyed baseball that much growing up he loves watching and going to games with his now Father in law.
Can we be friends again ... Sorry for hijacking this thread on baseball...

Did we stop being friends?

#5340 7 years ago

Hello Everyone FYI I have not posted this anywhere but I just finished shopping out a Williams DEMO Man (DM) with clear plastic posts and clear Titan competition rings, with Cool White mostly playfield lights. It looks really sweet with all of the metal ramps. Too bad I can't post pictures here. It has a normal display with three lines out on the bottom so not real noticable. I was going to post it for $2500 but I would sell it to anyone on this Thread for only $2300! or $2500 with new DMD! or $2800 if you want a COLOR DMD installed!
PM me for details and pics. I still have some things to finish up but it should be good to go hopefully by this weekend but definitely before Christmas if you want Display upgrades. NOW TIME FOR TODD "Mr Baseball" to show the LOVE!!!

If you had $2300 to let me borrow (AND built an addition onto my home), I would be all over this.

#5341 7 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Did we stop being friends?

What no thumbs up...and lets not get Creepy...

#5342 7 years ago

For the weekend crowd! Have a great Dirty Harry for sale in the Marketplace

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-dirty-harry

#5343 7 years ago

Guys I was just offered an opportunity to get an early run alien pinball machine. Bad timing for me as I just bought two games (demo man and f14) as well as two arcades and I need to raise a little capital.

The demo man was ryandmix's and is LEDd, I rebuilt the flippers and replaced the police car. It plays nice but does have a broken plastic above the upper flipper. Pps has these for $20 I thought I ordered one but apparently didn't. I paid 2k for it and would sell for the same.

Machine - For Sale
Demolition Man Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Currently this game plays fine, however the claw was disabled because sometimes the magnet doesn't pick up the ball. I understand in tournaments it's usually off anyway, so I've n...”
2016-12-09
Warrenton, VA
2,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 229 times

The f14 has a 8.5/10 cabinet, all the plastics are in good shape. The playfield is probably a 7/10, is mylared and many of the inserts are raised. I am on the list for the f14 playfields that are shipping soon, and could probably get someone to slide in my spot. I'm thinking 1200 for it, but would consider offers. I'm not great at pricing this era of game. The playfield was 850 if someone wants my spot, otherwise I'll keep it and hope for this find another good swap candidate.

Machine - For Sale
F-14 Tomcat Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Game plays, but has some switch errors depending on it's mood. All Incadescents, and probably needs a good shop job/cleaning. f14 has a 8.5/10 cabinet, all the plastics are in go...”
2016-12-09
Warrenton, VA
1,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 32 days
Viewed: 590 times
Contributed to Pinside

I also have a set of Left and Right side MB decals that I didn't end up using when I did my restoration.

Parts - For Sale
New (selling multiple) - “I recently bought these from another pinsider, but decided not to use them. Price includes shipping to Lower 48.”
2016-12-09
Warrenton, VA
100 (Firm)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 85 times

#5344 7 years ago

Machine - For Sale
The Hobbit Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Item description: Selling my HUO Hobbit LE, Game # 133 (Original Owner). Very low plays, latest code installed (V 1.90). InvisiGlass, shaker, like new, not a scratch on it. Titan s...”
2016-11-26
Vienna, VA
7,300 (OBO)
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 1481 times

Price lowered to $7200 for local pick up only

#5345 7 years ago

Looking for a nice mousin around.......

#5346 7 years ago

SafeCracker listed for quick sale... $5,400. 100% intact. Safe doors, topper, strobe, matching boards with no hacks, 8.5/10 cabinet and Playfield. Can assist with shipping. Will list in market place later today. Pinball located north suburbs of Philly.

Merry Christmas

#5347 7 years ago

Check out my parts i have for sale

Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “See list below all prices are shipped. If you have any questions just ask most of the stuff i decided to not use or just had laying around. 1. Ball shooter housing $8.00 (used) 2...”
2016-12-09
Baltimore, MD
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 483 times

#5348 7 years ago

Raven sold

Demo Man Posted in Marketplace. Really want to sell before Christmas so don't delay! Will consider Trade for Todd "Mr Baseball's" Addams Family...(Also Straight up Trades for a Hobbit wink wink haha)

#5349 7 years ago

Selling a Restored Monster Bash.Would consider interesting trade offers too. Would love a Tron Le.

Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “Selling a Monster Bash restored by Rockland Pinball.New Decals and Brand New Playfield.Led's.Also has Chrome Side Rails and Chrome Lockdown Bar. Would consider interesting trade of...”
2016-12-10
Baltimore, MD
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 1791 times
Contributed to Pinside

#5350 7 years ago

Anyone have a need for some free used Earthshaker parts?

- All 3 original ramps, very beat up. They were still playable put all have some pretty rough repairs from a previous operator. Some may have additional cracks. Not sure if there's any use for them but doesn't feel right just throwing them away. Pics at http://imgur.com/a/4u4Tt.

- Original rails; decent condition. ( TaylorVA - Any use for these as templates?)

-Original plastics- The commonly broken plastics (slingshots, surfer dude, and running girl) are all trashed but some others are in decent shape; let me know if you're looking for a specific one.

Located about 10 minutes north of IAD in Sterling (Potomac Falls), VA.

There are 17,903 posts in this topic. You are on page 107 of 359.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/107 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.