(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 17,903 posts
  • 928 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 hours ago by Pinbolls
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg

There are 17,903 posts in this topic. You are on page 106 of 359.
#5251 7 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Dam it .....did u find one?

No, I was just giving you a hard time

#5252 7 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Dam it .....did u find one?

I did lol How is your search going ?

#5253 7 years ago

Machine - For Trade
Metallica (Pro) Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Up for sale or trade is my met pro. NIB in sept and has a little over 400 plays. Full LEDs and waxed every 200 plays. Minimal mods. Ouiji guitar and cross mods only. Game has no we...”
2016-11-26
Mars, PA
Trade
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 462 times

Just listed in the marketplace. Pm me if interested.

#5254 7 years ago

Had a nice little pickup this morning.

Speakeasy
Eight Ball Deluxe
Creature from the Black Lagoon

#5255 7 years ago

I just listed my Hobbit again in the marketplace.

Machine - For Sale
The Hobbit Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Item description: Selling my HUO Hobbit LE, Game # 133 (Original Owner). Very low plays, latest code installed (V 1.90). InvisiGlass, shaker, like new, not a scratch on it. Titan s...”
2016-11-26
Vienna, VA
7,300 (OBO)
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 1481 times

Black Friday/Saturday sale: I will take off an additional $100 if the game can be picked up by next weekend, I have another game coming so I'm out of space.

#5256 7 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Wow, didn't you have a good score last week? Congrats!

#5257 7 years ago
Quoted from Crispin:

Wow, didn't you have a good score last week? Congrats!

#5258 7 years ago

I'm interested in a routed Mustang Pro or one needing a full shop job, if anyone has one.

#5259 7 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

I'm interested in a routed Mustang Pro or one needing a full shop job, if anyone has one.

Great game

#5260 7 years ago

Wife just got a Mustang recently and she'd get a kick out of it. Plus I've always had a blast playing it.

#5261 7 years ago
Quoted from Pickenheim:

Listed a very nice CV in Northern VA, willing to take offers, prefer local pickup or we pickup at my parents house Scranton, PA after making a deal.
NEW!machinefor salePlaced 2016-11-26 12:08 (yesterday)For sale: Cirqus Voltaire“Excellent condition with original topper scrolls, matching legs, ringmaster, and neon. LED's installed, led lit Simba mod, plastic...” $ 8,000 (OBO) Pickenheim Fairfax Station, VA ShoppedFeatured

Great seller, buy with confidence!

#5262 7 years ago

Seems like CV's are coming out of the woodwork just when I'm about to sell..Going to be listing a stunning CV later today for $7500. Game is damn near perfect. https://flic.kr/s/aHskPhLt8C

#5263 7 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Seems like CV's are coming out of the woodwork just when I'm about to sell..Going to be listing a stunning CV later today for $7500. Game is damn near perfect. https://flic.kr/s/aHskPhLt8C

Want to trade?

#5264 7 years ago

Whitewater for trade

Machine - For Trade
White Water Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “I took this whitewater in as a trade for my whitewater I restored. I intended on restoring this one as well but I don't have a desire to turn around and restore another whitewater...”
2016-11-27
Star Tannery, VA
Trade
Archived after: 53 days
Viewed: 1700 times

#5265 7 years ago

just listed my Lotr for sale/trade

not sure what I'd want for trade but open to offers.

I'm not super excited to move this so it's ok if I don't sell it.

#5267 7 years ago
Quoted from pinrayhji:

CV available in Macungie, PA - near Allentown.
Harry Irvin
610-967-1476

Great guy, great seller, buy with confidence!
(And yeah Harry, if I had CV Money, yours would be MINE by now, LOL!).

Hope you have been well.
Regards,
Tod.
Who just added a Jet Spin, and will soon be adding a Target Pool

#5268 7 years ago

I think I've finally recovered from my thanksgiving food coma and wanted to propose a trade:

I've got a super nice (it's like new) Metallica Pro (2013 build) with a ton of extras: color dmd, full LED, flipper fidelity speaker & sub upgrade, brite mods lit flipper button, undercab lighting, sparky lit electrocution helmet, lit graveyard arch, Metallica metal billboard under right ramp, snake mod, snake tongue decal, snake fangs, sparky extended plastic, and skull insert decal mod.

I really want an MMr and realize that would require plenty of cash with my MET which I'd rather not do but will consider. Please take a look at my wishlist and propose a trade. Just for reference, I've looked at the market and what others have sold for like mine, and this is probably a $5500 machine.

Please PM if you have a solid offer. You can also take a look at my other games and make offers...I don't want to get rid of them but I know that TZ and Indy are both high demand titles and everything is for sale or trade if the right deal pops up!

Thanks!

#5269 7 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Speakeasy
Eight Ball Deluxe
Creature from the Black Lagoon

I see they are for sale already. What do you want for EBD

#5270 7 years ago
Quoted from per3per3:

I think I've finally recovered from my thanksgiving food coma and wanted to propose a trade:
I've got a super nice (it's like new) Metallica Pro (2013 build) with a ton of extras: color dmd, full LED, flipper fidelity speaker & sub upgrade, brite mods lit flipper button, undercab lighting, sparky lit electrocution helmet, lit graveyard arch, Metallica metal billboard under right ramp, snake mod, snake tongue decal, snake fangs, sparky extended plastic, and skull insert decal mod.
I really want an MMr and realize that would require plenty of cash with my MET which I'd rather not do but will consider. Please take a look at my wishlist and propose a trade. Just for reference, I've looked at the market and what others have sold for like mine, and this is probably a $5500 machine.
Please PM if you have a solid offer. You can also take a look at my other games and make offers...I don't want to get rid of them but I know that TZ and Indy are both high demand titles and everything is for sale or trade if the right deal pops up!
Thanks!

Price is very fair, just sold one in this range with similar mods. GLWS

#5271 7 years ago

Speakeasy pinball. Works great. $950. PM me for pics, details and questions. Why can't we post pics here?

#5272 7 years ago

I am re-doing this because I can't figure out how to undo something in the other post.It used to be so simple !
Would also consider a Trade for a GOT LE,Ghostbusters Premium,TWD LE, BSM or Plus cash for MB.

#5273 7 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Speakeasy pinball. Works great. $950. PM me for pics, details and questions. Why can't we post pics here?

See at the bottom of the webpage. You can post your FS link but not attachments. This was done a month or so ago. You are an awesome collector and seller so I am sure you will have no problem selling. YO Pinside peeps. Skyemont is one of the nicest and most knowledgable guys in the area. Buy with Confidence (JESTER STAMP of APPROVAL)

ATTACH IMAGES
Uploading is disabled for this sub-forum.
If you're selling stuff on Pinside, you need to use the Pinside Marketplace. You can then embed your ad in any forum post by using the ad embed code. Click on the icon or paste the embed code manually.

#5274 7 years ago
Quoted from Ramjet:

I just listed my Hobbit again in the marketplace. machinefor salePlaced 2016-11-26 19:03 (3 days ago)For sale: The Hobbit“Item description
Selling my HUO Hobbit LE, Game # 133 (Original Owner). Latest code installed (V 1.90). InvisiGlass, shaker, like ...” $ 7,500 Ramjet Vienna, VA Home Used Only (HUO)
Black Friday/Saturday sale: I will take off an additional $100 if the game can be picked up by next weekend, I have another game coming so I'm out of space.

Will someone buy this for me for Christmas? I will throw in free delivery to my house!

#5275 7 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Wife just got a Mustang recently and she'd get a kick out of it. Plus I've always had a blast playing it.

Thats AWESOME Rick! The "Spirit o' H" must have had a really good year...

#5276 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

I see they are for sale already. What do you want for EBD

Ooh perfect, I'll buy it from you when you're tired of it!

#5277 7 years ago

Sale Pending on Spidey VE...

#5278 7 years ago

I'm going to need to make room
I'm selling:
HUO Avatar -MODS beautiful
HUO LOTR - stock & beautiful
Judge Dredd -Just shopped

I may do trades up or down but mainly looking for cash offers.
LOTR -$5600
Judge Dredd -$2600

I'm in Pasadena MD. 21122

Machine - For Sale
Judge Dredd Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Just Shopped and plays great! I'm going to need to make room I'm selling also selling HUO Avatar -MODS beautiful HUO LOTR - stock & beautiful I may do trades up or down but...”
2016-11-30
Pasadena, MD
2,600 (OBO)
Archived after: 19 days
Viewed: 469 times
Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Mods and is just beautiful! I'm going to need to make room I'm selling also selling judge Dredd- Just shopped & Plays great HUO LOTR - stock & beautiful I may do trades...”
2016-11-30
Pasadena, MD
3,850 (OBO)
Archived after: 32 days
Viewed: 800 times

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “HUO Documented Nice shape - I'm going to need to make room I may do trades up or down but mainly looking for cash offers. I'm also selling a Avatar -$4200 LOTR -$5600 Judge Dre...”
2016-11-30
Pasadena, MD
5,600 (OBO)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 387 times
Contributed to Pinside

#5279 7 years ago

My Three Ads!

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “With factory LED upgrades, low plays. Located Herndon VA.”
2021-08-23
Dallas, PA
Viewed: 1409 times
Contributed to Pinside

#5280 7 years ago

I'm looking for the following pins:

* Funhouse - can be in very bad shape
* Medieval Madness - original
* Star Wars Trilogy

PM me if you have any of these for sale. Thanks everyone..

#5281 7 years ago

Looking for a SS with little to no playfield wear.. don't care about cab damage or anything else not working. Trying to get a Christmas present for the lady of the house..

#5282 7 years ago

I have a friend (non Pinsider) looking for a Flash here near to DC. If you have one for sale or know of somebody, please let me know.

Thanks!

--Matt

#5283 7 years ago

i have a RBION i'll probably need to get rid of. my 4 year old daughter is scared of the shrunken head. trade or sale. thinking ~$3k.

i'm currently cleaning it and putting new rubbers on it. going to LED it, also. all the gi incandescents were burnt out. needs a little switch/flasher work. haven't got into that stuff yet. nice condition overall. pm me if you're even semi-interested. tyvm.

#5284 7 years ago
Quoted from twoplays25c:

Great guy, great seller, buy with confidence!
(And yeah Harry, if I had CV Money, yours would be MINE by now, LOL!).
Hope you have been well.
Regards,
Tod.
Who just added a Jet Spin, and will soon be adding a Target Pool

Todd - I just saw this response. Thanks for the kind words and hope all is good in your land. Jet Spin is one of the best multiplayer ems available.
Harry Irvin

#5285 7 years ago

Machine - For Sale
The Hobbit Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Item description: Selling my HUO Hobbit LE, Game # 133 (Original Owner). Very low plays, latest code installed (V 1.90). InvisiGlass, shaker, like new, not a scratch on it. Titan s...”
2016-11-26
Vienna, VA
7,300 (OBO)
Viewed: 1481 times

Still available, price lowered to $7300

#5286 7 years ago
Quoted from weaverj:

i have a RBION i'll probably need to get rid of. my 4 year old daughter is scared of the shrunken head. trade or sale. thinking ~$3k.
i'm currently cleaning it and putting new rubbers on it. going to LED it, also. all the gi incandescents were burnt out. needs a little switch/flasher work. haven't got into that stuff yet. nice condition overall. pm me if you're even semi-interested. tyvm.

My brother has a customer with the same problem and had to get rid of hers and at a local parlor my daughter wont let us play ripleys. Surprising that kids are scared by that head.

#5287 7 years ago
Quoted from nikpinball:

Surprising that kids are scared by that head.

My 4yr old son was fine with the shrunken head when I owned it, and has no problems with RZSSI. He's not in love with the boney beast on Scared Stiff, and he won't go to the bathroom by himself after dark. There's no logic with kids that age.

#5288 7 years ago

yep, had same issue with SS here (pinball arcade), but she warmed up to that one eventually.

you see elvira on talking dead? i had no idea until my wife told me it was her.

#5289 7 years ago
Quoted from pinrayhji:

Todd - I just saw this response. Thanks for the kind words and hope all is good in your land. Jet Spin is one of the best multiplayer ems available.
Harry Irvin

Thanks Harry, I appreciate your comment, as I've been enjoying the heck out of it!
Tomorrow I'm hoping to make a trip and bring a Target Pool home.

#5290 7 years ago

I just posted a bunch of parts for sale related to a "Blackout" and "DEMO MAN" man that I have no use for.

Locals can pick up for Free...however if you cross more than two state lines to get here I will have to charge you an interstate fee and you have to take a bag of used incandescent bulbs home that even Coyote doesn't want.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/42306
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/42300
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/42305
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/42303

#5291 7 years ago
Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

I just posted a bunch of parts for sale related to a "Blackout" and "DEMO MAN" man that I have no use for.
Locals can pick up for Free...however if you cross more than two state lines to get here I will have to charge you an interstate fee and you have to take a bag of used incandescent bulbs home that even Coyote doesn't want.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/42306
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/42300
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/42305
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/42303

Hey! Just because I haven't called yet doesn't mean I don't want them. ;D

#5292 7 years ago

Guys I REALLY need to make room pm private offers. I'll go below book and you won't be disappointed.

Quoted from flyarlee:

I'm selling:
Judge Dredd -Just shopped
LOTR -$5600
Judge Dredd -$2600
I'm in Pasadena MD. 21122

Machine - For Sale

Judge Dredd

Used, working and clean “Just Shopped and plays great!

I'm selling also selling

I may do trades up or down but...”

2,600 (OBO)

Mark sale pending
Edit ad details
End ad listing

Machine - For Sale

Home Used Only (HUO) “Mods and is just beautiful!

I'm selling also selling
judge Dredd- Just shopped & Plays great

I may do trades...”

4,200 (OBO)

Mark sale pending
Edit ad details
End ad listing

Machine - For Sale

Lord of the Rings

Home Used Only (HUO) “HUO Documented Nice shape - I'm going to need to make room

I'm also selling a

LOTR -$5600
Judge Dre...”

5,600 (OBO)

Mark sale pending
Edit ad details
End ad listing

#5293 7 years ago

Shadow and a nice RFM for sale. Looking for SM or IJ4

#5294 7 years ago

Least anyone think otherwise I'm now pending pickup in JD and LOTR, both under the lowest sold book price.

I'd love to let this really nice HOU Avatar go as well. Hint, I'll let it go under $3900.

Guys, imho the mods and condition of this one push it's value towards the upper end of the book.

Quoted from flyarlee:

Guys I REALLY need to make room pm private offers. I'll go below book and you won't be disappointed.

#5295 7 years ago
Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

See at the bottom of the webpage. You can post your FS link but not attachments. This was done a month or so ago. You are an awesome collector and seller so I am sure you will have no problem selling. YO Pinside peeps. Skyemont is one of the nicest and most knowledgable guys in the area. Buy with Confidence (JESTER STAMP of APPROVAL)
ATTACH IMAGES
Uploading is disabled for this sub-forum.
If you're selling stuff on Pinside, you need to use the Pinside Marketplace. You can then embed your ad in any forum post by using the ad embed code. Click on the icon or paste the embed code manually.

How much $ do i owe you. Very kind words... Same to you as well. Enjoyed seeing you at York.

#5296 7 years ago

Does anyone have a nice pair of black cabinet legs for sale? I'm likely getting a STTNG and the current legs are rough and the seller has nice chrome ones, but I know the black ones look nicer on that machine.

Thanks!

#5297 7 years ago
Quoted from per3per3:

Does anyone have a nice pair of black cabinet legs for sale? I'm likely getting a STTNG and the current legs are rough and the seller has nice chrome ones, but I know the black ones look nicer on that machine.
Thanks!

I would try for two pair.....

#5298 7 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

I would try for two pair.....

Agreed

#5299 7 years ago

I meant a set...tough crowd! Can someone hook me up for a reasonable price?

#5300 7 years ago
Quoted from per3per3:

I meant a set...tough crowd! Can someone hook me up for a reasonable price?

Pinball life has them for 49.00....

There are 17,903 posts in this topic. You are on page 106 of 359.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/106 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.