(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 17,905 posts
  • 928 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by pinbuoy
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg

There are 17,905 posts in this topic. You are on page 105 of 359.
#5201 7 years ago

Guy from the Facebook Arcade-Pinball group, that's how I know his name.

#5202 7 years ago

He's one of the nicest guys in the hobby. Not sure how you guys crossed, but he's a great guy to work with.

#5203 7 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:Deleted post

I've reported this to the mods for violating pinside rules

#5204 7 years ago

Thanks for replying. I wanted to know who you were on Pinside.

I posted a generic post not naming any names on the FB group. You chose to blast me and post my PMs and act like a general asshole.

#5205 7 years ago

Anyway. Point proven you are a flake.

#5206 7 years ago

For a guy who doesn't want drama, starting a thread bashing me and posting my Facebook account details and messages on Pinside sure seems like the opposite action to take.

Funny thing is, I posted a generic statement to a FB arcade group about how annoying it is to get a trade offer and then the person never bothers to reply back to messages and you can see on FB he read them.

Didn't use names and no one else knew about the private offer.

This (Edited Content) then blasts me, posts our PMs and calls me out like I was being impatient. Just reply and say I'm busy. Weren't too busy to read the message, but can't reply with a few words by the end of the day? This guy initiated contact with me, not the other way around.
I posted a message asking about him in this thread hoping he'd reply and I'd know who he was on Pinside. Want to know who to avoid in the future.

#5207 7 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Anyway. Point proven you are a flake.

Hey POMC I love you, your my friend and neighbor, I know you personally and your rep is solid with me and others that know you. I don't know the other individual but I would request that both of you take your argument off this thread as this is one of the best Threads and we don't need it muddied.

#5208 7 years ago

I've got several pins from him, known him a long time, he's a great guy, always a pleasure to deal with!

#5209 7 years ago

I have found PoMC to be a Great Contributor to Pinside discussions.His opinions are honest .He has also helped other Pinsiders with partial Restorations.

#5210 7 years ago

https://m.popkey.co/d04182/WpWZ6.gif

(Can't upload images in this section anymore, wtf)

#5211 7 years ago

Ok, back to regularly scheduled selling and trading. I'm sure we're both super duper great guys to deal with.....just not with each other.

#5212 7 years ago
Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

Hey POMC I love you

Hey Jester... what about the rest of us?

#5213 7 years ago

That made me laugh.

Also dealt with PoMC and consider him a good guy and a online-friend-who-I-also-know-in-real-life-and-like. I mean, I wouldn't be his alibi in a murder trial or anything, but he is up there on my list of people-to-hang-out-with-more-when-I-finally-have-more-time.

#5214 7 years ago
Quoted from twitami:

I mean, I wouldn't be his alibi in a murder trial or anything

Well, f*ck you too.

#5215 7 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Hey Jester... what about the rest of us?

Start liking your home team the Nationals and then I will share some of the love....

#5216 7 years ago

Looking for an afm or taf, willing to trade my ft and t2 toward one of them.

#5217 7 years ago

Start liking your home team the Nationals and then I will share some of the love....

You have no idea how serious I am when I type this...but...

"No"

#5218 7 years ago

No, he's secretly a Yankees fan.

#5219 7 years ago
Quoted from Wolfanoz:

No, he's secretly a Yankees fan.

Pinside drama about to begin in 3....2...1...

#5220 7 years ago

to quote creech: "here's your hot buttery popcorn"

#5221 7 years ago
Quoted from pinnaf:

to quote creech: "here's your hot buttery popcorn"

I'd be more worried about "here's your hot dog!" but I digress.

#5222 7 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Pinside drama about to begin in 3....2...1...

Down Voted! Traitor LMAO

#5223 7 years ago

So. Who has a funhouse and Haunted House within 4 hours of Southern New Jersey they would like to sell. Near perfect or CPR playfields preferred.

#5224 7 years ago

Nice players shadow. Cleaned up. LEDs in GI. Auruch translite kit. Wear at sanctum and drops a little sticky. 2900

#5225 7 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Nice players shadow. Cleaned up. LEDs in GI. Auruch translite kit. Wear at sanctum and drops a little sticky. Have decal and material to fix wear just don't have time. 2900

#5226 7 years ago

Down Voted! Traitor LMAO

I'd be jealous if I were you, too. It's okay, though...I forgive you!

#5227 7 years ago

Who wants to buy my "Boat Anchor" for $650! Raven as as they come!

#5228 7 years ago

I thought you had that sold?

#5229 7 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

I thought you had that sold?

Sorta-He had some financial things come up. He still wants it but cannot buy until closer to Christmas. He does not mind if I sell it before then which is what I would prefer.

#5230 7 years ago

Christmas Bonus time is almost here and I love this thread so i'm staying tuned!

#5231 7 years ago

Any interest in a Brand New Just Opened Spidey Vault made a few weeks ago Nov. 05, 2016? Mint of course with no playfield issues.
This took 8 months to arrive and now I think I am just Spidey'd out.I've had a few over the years and .....

#5232 7 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

Any interest in a Brand New Just Opened Spidey Vault made a few weeks ago Nov. 05, 2016? Mint of course with no playfield issues.
This took 8 months to arrive and now I think I am just Spidey'd out.I've had a few over the years and .....

#5233 7 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

I would be interested in a beater or player original 07 or 10 is someone is looking to sell one

#5234 7 years ago

I joke that my Raven is a keeper mostly because no one will buy it ;-(

I'm a Gottlieb fan and really enjoy the System 80b machines. Raven gets pretty regular play at league and various local events. It's the moped of pinball machines. It's fun to play, but for some reason you must be shamed for enjoying it.

#5235 7 years ago

Going to be making another round of standard WPC cabs at my CNC shop. There are made from olypanel high grade moisture resistant MDO. Cost will be 275 a cab /backbbox 15$ extra for the plexi soundbox . I'll also be doing Custom backboxes with speaker slanted on the bottom .
Just PM me shooter or button style and your be on the list . will make mid Jan . payment on pickup - must pick up local Vineland or Cherry hill NJ

#5236 7 years ago

Still have my Sopranos:

Machine - For Sale
The Sopranos Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “The Sopranos for sale in good condition overall. Everything works 100%: safe, dancers, and fish. No broken plastics. • Cliffy shooter lane protectors • Plastic protectors �...”
2016-11-14
Reading, PA
3,600 (OBO)
Archived after: 19 days
Viewed: 897 times
Contributed to Pinside

#5237 7 years ago

Wtb or trade for a shuffleboard bowler 90's style one

#5238 7 years ago

Selling a just opened Spidey Vault.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Selling a Brand New Just Opened Spider-man Vault made on Nov 05, 2016.Mint Huo.No Playfield issues or Cabinet issues.Less than 20 plays.Installed latest code upon setup. I've had a...”
2016-11-24
Baltimore, MD
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 514 times

#5239 7 years ago
Quoted from jasong78:

Going to be making another round of standard WPC cabs at my CNC shop.

Would I be able to swap a Rollergames into this cabinet, even if I have to make a couple of changes?

#5240 7 years ago

CV available in Macungie, PA - near Allentown.
Harry Irvin
610-967-1476

#5241 7 years ago

I have a beautiful working all original dedicated Atari Crystal Castles, PM me for pictures if you are interested.

#5242 7 years ago

Or Reasonable Best Offer.Would also consider a Trade + Cash for a Restored MB...

Added over 7 years ago: I'm gonna' stick at $6300.The Cash offers have been too low .At this point I would do a Trade + Cash for a MB.

Added over 7 years ago: How can you undo a comment in a post? I am still listing at $6300 or Best Offer.

#5243 7 years ago

Trying to move this guy to reclaim our home theater

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/41865

#5244 7 years ago

I'm in southeast PA and looking for a TSPP...shoot a PM if you have one to sell.

I found a nice one but it's about 900 miles away and I'd like to see it and pickup in person if I can.

#5245 7 years ago

Got couple of items for sale

Other - For Sale
“Yeah it's not pinball but it's kick ass gaming laptop. I'm upgrading and offering this sweet laptop up for sale. Great gift for a gamer and still has warranty. I also have alienwar...”
2016-11-26
Baltimore, MD
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 179 times

Other - For Sale
“Selling a Alienware Steam Machine / Alpha. This is great for pinball arcade/zen pinball on your big screen. This has steam os or you can install windows. In near mint condition all...”
2016-11-19
Baltimore, MD
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 276 times

#5246 7 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Trying to move this guy to reclaim our home theater
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/41865

A home theatre is overrated ... fill that sucker with pins....lol

#5247 7 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

A home theatre is overrated ... fill that sucker with pins....lol

Ok, I'm ACTUALLY trying to replace it with a Scared Stiff!

#5248 7 years ago

WOZ standard with mods $7000

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “WOZ standard built late 2015 bought in May 2016 new. Has invisiglass, shaker, castle walls, witches well, lit winkie target, full decal kit, 3d emerald city, munchkin cliffy and ...”
2016-11-25
York Haven, PA
6,900 (OBO)
Archived after: 20 days
Viewed: 2963 times
Contributed to Pinside

#5249 7 years ago

Listed a very nice CV in Northern VA, willing to take offers, prefer local pickup or we pickup at my parents house Scranton, PA after making a deal.

#5250 7 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Ok, I'm ACTUALLY trying to replace it with a Scared Stiff!

Dam it .....did u find one?

There are 17,905 posts in this topic. You are on page 105 of 359.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/105 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.