(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 17,903 posts
  • 928 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 hours ago by Pinbolls
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg

There are 17,903 posts in this topic. You are on page 104 of 359.
#5151 7 years ago

Anyone in MD have van that can help me grab pinball in mechanicsburg pa fri/sat ? I pay yah or sheet of jjp inviblglass

#5152 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

Have the following:
Pinbot - See market ad

i was checking that out; looks nice.

#5153 7 years ago

I have a Jersey Jack Pinball The Hobbit Smaug Gold Special Edition that was purchased at the end of October and built early October 2016. I have had it three weeks. Willing to listen to cash offers. I live in chester VA. Game is flawless with all fixes factory installed

#5154 7 years ago

Anyone need a new unpopulated MMr backbox? Assume it would fit an original MM as well. Brand new but was damaged in shipping. Side decals are in perfect shape. Damage is on top of box, illustrated in linked photo. Make an offer if interested- pickup about 10 minutes north of IAD.

http://imgur.com/PXDM85l

-Mike

#5155 7 years ago
Quoted from emkay:

Dunno, I've noticed SS going up in price and becoming harder to find lately for sure. It is a great title but something else has got to be pushing it up if it's encroaching on AFM/MB territory.

I know of 3 recently that have gone for between 7-8. My guess is it's not even rumored to get remade like some of the other titles. It's fun but not deep and people like Elvira talking naughty to them

#5156 7 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

What makes Scared Stiff so expensive? Is it that fun or just the theme? I never "got" the allure of the Elvira character. I've played the games, but they didn't really stand out to me.

I hear you, its all about value. I had no problem paying NIB prices for RR Woz or Walking Dead Premium but I wouldn't pay thousands less for SS or AFM. Now if it was a high end restoration, different story of course. Everyone has their own valuation of different pins.

#5157 7 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

I know of 3 recently that have gone for between 7-8. My guess is it's not even rumored to get remade like some of the other titles. It's fun but not deep and people like Elvira talking naughty to them

thats my problem with SS and why I've held off on buying. So many times come close but it's just not deep. I wish it was b/c it has one of the nicest looking PFs and like someone said before - is inviting to anyone who plays it.

#5158 7 years ago

Hey guys.

Unloading. Some interest so far from cl.
Each needs little work.
Pm for pic link

Galaxy
Bally KISS
JP

#5159 7 years ago

Can anyone of my fellow Marylanders recommend a distributor or retailer that takes machines in on trade towards others in their inventory? I found some in jersey and Pa, but cant seem to find any closer to me. Unless I'm missing something??

#5160 7 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Can anyone of my fellow Marylanders recommend a distributor or retailer that takes machines in on trade towards others in their inventory? I found some in jersey and Pa, but cant seem to find any closer to me. Unless I'm missing something??

http://coinopdoc.com/

#5161 7 years ago
Quoted from Mike_M:

Anyone need a new unpopulated MMr backbox? Assume it would fit an original MM as well. Brand new but was damaged in shipping. Side decals are in perfect shape. Damage is on top of box, illustrated in linked photo. Make an offer if interested- pickup about 10 minutes north of IAD.

PM sent.

#5162 7 years ago

Anybody local have a WPC backbox they don't need, empty or not? Looking to finally do something with this CV cabinet I grabbed a long time ago, perhaps a virtual pin. If so, shoot me a PM.

#5163 7 years ago

Tom doesn't have anything that I'd want. Thanks though

#5164 7 years ago

Anyone interested in a two for one trade?? My Firepower and Space Shuttle for your ...............??

#5165 7 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Im buying but just cant find what i want....

Same here...

Someone take my money!

#5166 7 years ago
Quoted from tstone:

Same here...
Someone take my money!

I ended up giving my friend the money he wanted for the Doctor Who we were chatting about last month, and took it to my store. The cab is faded if you remember, but now shopped. If you were still interested, I'm sure we could figure something out now that I actually have the game.

#5167 7 years ago

#5168 7 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Anyone interested in a two for one trade?? My Firepower and Space Shuttle for your ...............??

GoldenEye???

#5169 7 years ago

Ooooh, I'd like to try Goldeneye.

#5170 7 years ago

PoMC, well we'll just have to get you over here one day - right now it's being shopped, thinking about sending the habitrails out for plating - you're not that far away.......!! I haven't personally warmed up to the game, but maybe that'll change if I get it playing top-notch.

#5171 7 years ago

Had a FT lined up but it did not work out. So, i'm back looking for a FT. Hit me up if you have one for sale.

#5172 7 years ago

Nice Sopranos $3600

Machine - For Sale
The Sopranos Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “The Sopranos for sale in good condition overall. Everything works 100%: safe, dancers, and fish. No broken plastics. • Cliffy shooter lane protectors • Plastic protectors �...”
2016-11-14
Reading, PA
3,600 (OBO)
Archived after: 19 days
Viewed: 897 times
Contributed to Pinside

#5173 7 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

thats my problem with SS and why I've held off on buying. So many times come close but it's just not deep. I wish it was b/c it has one of the nicest looking PFs and like someone said before - is inviting to anyone who plays it.

I owned a Scared Stiff for 12 years and love the game. Still have an EATPM- Great artwork-Elvira-great call outs-fun game. Most people say its not challenging....but my game had a lot of plays-was vended- and I have rarely seen anyone complete the game play to go through the Six Tales Of Terror to level up the Stiff-o-meter: Eyes Of The Bony Beast, Terror From The Crate, the Stiff In The Coffin, the Monster's Lab, Night Of The Leapers, and the Return Of The Deadheads. As far as the price goes...supply-demand whatever? I regret selling mine and probably will never be able to get one again because of the price-but it is what it is. Just my opinion!

#5174 7 years ago
Quoted from mtbpinball:

I owned a Scared Stiff for 12 years and love the game. Still have an EATPM- Great artwork-Elvira-great call outs-fun game. Most people say its not challenging....but my game had a lot of plays-was vended- and I have rarely seen anyone complete the game play to go through the Six Tales Of Terror to level up the Stiff-o-meter: Eyes Of The Bony Beast, Terror From The Crate, the Stiff In The Coffin, the Monster's Lab, Night Of The Leapers, and the Return Of The Deadheads. As far as the price goes...supply-demand whatever? I regret selling mine and probably will never be able to get one again because of the price-but it is what it is. Just my opinion!

Scared Stiff is one of the best games ever. 100% to me is in the top 10 of all time. I will never get rid of mine. Just simply perfection..

#5175 7 years ago

It is too easy tho. It's very similar to TOM in that it looks good, sounds good, is approachable by new players, and has a theme many can connect with. That drives its price... but for a player you out grow it. There really isn't any strategy to the game besides finish things and get your multiball extenders qualified.... and don't ignore that spider scoop

Last time I was at Todd Yolders... I finished the game two times over in my first game. Still haven't managed to finish the spider modes tho...

#5176 7 years ago

Thinking about trading my HUO Super Chexx and/or my Galaxy II dart board machine for another pin. Not looking to sell either at this point so looking for a trade. I am in Pittsburgh if interested.

#5177 7 years ago

FS - HUO MET Pro - Color DMD, 130 plays, over $1200 in mods - Pristine - $5750
FS - Bone Busters, Fill led, new boards, cliffy, $1650

#5178 7 years ago

Have a nice Torpedo Alley playfield that is complete fully populated top and bottom with all wiring! I would sell outright and can ship or maybe trade for early Bally solid-state pin or project pins but we would have to meet to do that deal in person.

#5179 7 years ago

Lowered my GB Premium to 6300 for a straight sale.

#5180 7 years ago
Quoted from ercvacation:

Lowered my GB Premium to 6300 for a straight sale.

Tempting but for the drive. Good luck

#5181 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

Tempting but for the drive. Good luck

The drive? You're balking at a HUO light-use GB Premium for $500 less than the lowest known dist-to-door price (and the wait since pre-orders are still being filled) and balking at a cross-state drive? At first I thought maybe you were in like Montana or Texas or something, but you're in the same state as the op LOL.

Monday Morning Dumbfoundedness Bump for the OP.

#5182 7 years ago
Quoted from wxforecaster:

The drive? You're balking at a HUO light-use GB Premium for $500 less than the lowest known dist-to-door price (and the wait since pre-orders are still being filled) and balking at a cross-state drive? At first I thought maybe you were in like Montana or Texas or something, but you're in the same state as the op LOL.

Issue is you can get a nib one delivered to your door(once in stock) for 6600- 6700. For many people they just dont have a day to take off and do it. Its a 5 hour trip one way without stopping for traffic, tolls, gas, food and whatever else... yea you may save a few hundred bucks all said and done but in the end probably not worth it unless its a grail pin that is hard to find. But gb will be made for a while and easily shipped to your door for years to come.

#5183 7 years ago

I played the GB premium and pro at York.. great game - didn't think "think" i'd like it before it came out (ya know premissconceptions)... played it and what a trip!! I had to decide at the show between 2 wants (yeah first world problems) 1. a nice EATPM or 2. a great price on a GB premium from Chris for $6600 delivered to my door NIB. I went vintage with EATPM.... but that doesn't mean I don't still want a GB.... (kinda wondering if stern will make a Iron Maiden so savin my $change$ for that) But have been tracking GB prices, and if I move one of my games out I will be front and center on the trail of one of these. I saw the drop in the price of the game to $6300....hummm or NIB $6600 hummmm maybe the downside is that there are no "hidden issues from stern?"

#5184 7 years ago

Or seen another way... paying near full price for a second hand game with lots of uncertainty around how Stern will support PF swaps, let alone private resale versions of the game.. and spending a full day and probably $100 in travel expenses.

TL:DR - don't be a dick about people not leaping at sale offers that you may see differently

#5185 7 years ago

Just posted a players condition Judge Dredd in the classified section for $2150. Players condition game and price is firm.

Thanks!!

Dan

#5186 7 years ago

It's 9 hours of driving. Combine that with a family, work, holidays and I don't have it. Im sure 90% of pinsides would agree. Everyone's commitments are different than yours.

#5187 7 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Issue is you can get a nib one delivered to your door(once in stock) for 6600- 6700. For many people they just dont have a day to take off and do it. Its a 5 hour trip one way without stopping for traffic, tolls, gas, food and whatever else... yea you may save a few hundred bucks all said and done but in the end probably not worth it unless its a grail pin that is hard to find. But gb will be made for a while and easily shipped to your door for years to come.

Exactly Bigd.

#5188 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

It's 9 hours of driving. Combine that with a family, work, holidays and I don't have it. Im sure 90% of pinsides would agree. Everyone's commitments are different than yours.

Can I get an Amen!!! Hahaha. I did part of my undergrad at Pitt, and the drive is very arduous. One road, let alone the PA Turnpike, for 4 straight hours. Fun.

Quoted from flynnibus:

Or seen another way... paying near full price for a second hand game with lots of uncertainty around how Stern will support PF swaps, let alone private resale versions of the game.. and spending a full day and probably $100 in travel expenses.

And I did see the other day that Stern started shipping PF's, or at least boxes for the owners' PF's to be sent back to the factory. Imagine them shipping you another one with the same exact issues...hopefully their QC is on top of that. I'm sure somebody will grab his, and I'm sure you'll start to see them listed at this point.

#5189 7 years ago

Nah, I'm done with Sega pins. I do have a close friend whom is a Bond fanatic that would probably be interested in it if you decide to sell it.

#5190 7 years ago

ISO: Mono, JY, RFM, FG, and TSPP. Prefer mint HUO examples of FG and TSPP.

Also, still looking to do some type of two for one trade. My Firepower and Space Shuttle for your ...............??

#5191 7 years ago

Had a few trade offers for my Slikstik MAME arcade machine. I agreed to a trade for a Demo Man the other day, but then the guy who made the offer never replied to my messages.

Putting it out there to see if anyone is interested in trading for a pin of similar value. We're having a holiday party soon and I'd like to have another pin in the lineup instead of two arcade machines that duplicate each other.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/41765

#5192 7 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Nah, I'm done with Sega pins. I do have a close friend whom is a Bond fanatic that would probably be interested in it if you decide to sell it.

Bond and Sega fanatic. But not in a position to buy right now, sadly

#5193 7 years ago

Well since this thread is on fire... lol..... ive got some leads on some potential scared stiffs im interested in but would love to fine a nice one with in 3-4 hours of me . I have some pins id trade towards one or a big stack of cash ready to buy,especially for a nice one....

#5194 7 years ago
Quoted from twitami:

Bond and Sega fanatic. But not in a position to buy right now, sadly

Hey Twitami!! It's been a long time. PM me, I know of something Nintendo that you may be interested in.

#5195 7 years ago

Posted my HOU WoZ with all the essential mods - Arlington, va

#5196 7 years ago

Hey again.

galaxy out the door.

flakey mcflakes on the others. Craigslist trolls:/

JP and Bally KISS available.

Make me an offer I can't refuse.

they need some tlc and I will price accordingly.

hit me up for the pic link

#5197 7 years ago
Quoted from baltistyle:

Hey again.
galaxy out the door.
flakey mcflakes on the others. Craigslist trolls:/
JP and Bally KISS available.
Make me an offer I can't refuse.
they need some tlc and I will price accordingly.
hit me up for the pic link

gone, thanks all!

#5198 7 years ago
Quoted from baltistyle:

gone, thanks all!

#5200 7 years ago

I don't know anyone's real name...just there pinside name

There are 17,903 posts in this topic. You are on page 104 of 359.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/104 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.