(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 17,903 posts
  • 928 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 hours ago by Pinbolls
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg

There are 17,903 posts in this topic. You are on page 103 of 359.
#5101 7 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Thx for posting this... off the top of your head, were there any steals?

I think I should have bought bttf, Flintstones or Rbion

#5102 7 years ago

I was hoping someone would post a price list from this auction! I really wanted to go, but the wife just had a baby so duty called.

#5103 7 years ago

i grabbed the RBION. my first stern. we'll see how it goes. i'm not in too deep at all, if it doesn't work out. first thing i need to do is learn how to use the rail system. i pulled the damn thing off the rails first attempt...

#5104 7 years ago
Quoted from MikePags:

I was hoping someone would post a price list from this auction! I really wanted to go, but the wife just had a baby so duty called.

More like doodie!

#5105 7 years ago

Any info on someone hopefully local that does EM pinball restorations appreciated.
Thank You

#5106 7 years ago

ISO: Mono, JY, RFM, FG, and TSPP. Prefer mint HUO examples of FG and TSPP.

#5107 7 years ago

Looking for a Junkyard

#5108 7 years ago

I have one more bartop jukebox & touchgame system available for $1000 and if red looks nice in your gameroom, then this sweet kiosk will be ready soon. Nice 16:9 touchscreen touchscreen system with integrated keyboard and trackball - which is a nice bonus for some games like the Peggle and Zuma games - of of course will have the fully loaded music and music video jukebox. Will be asking $1600 when it's finished and I'm open to trades for either model.

https://goo.gl/photos/xWDzSATJRQw8LVxv8

#5109 7 years ago
Quoted from weaverj:

i grabbed the RBION. my first stern. we'll see how it goes. i'm not in too deep at all, if it doesn't work out. first thing i need to do is learn how to use the rail system. i pulled the damn thing off the rails first attempt...

Was the GI issue on that RBION an easy fix? Burningman talked me into one of the F14's and I was able to get on the list for the new playfields.. this is going to be fun!

#5110 7 years ago

haven't gotten that far yet. i need a 5/16" allen wrench...

#5111 7 years ago
Quoted from MikePags:

Don't know you but congrats on the baby...As a father of four it is the joy of my life...And it is also MORE Amazing when you work on machines together father/son/daughter. Great bonding time...Funny visual is I remember having my youngest crawl around on the machine playfield glass when he was a baby (YES I was there to make sure he did not fall)...he was fascinated with all the lights and parts etc. PINBALL and KIds can create some great memories!

#5112 7 years ago

Machine - For Sale
The Sopranos Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “This SOPRANOS is as close to nib as you can get. Has only 326 plays on it and still even smells nib. It is perfect in every way. Comes with all original paperwork too including ...”
2016-11-14
Coaldale, PA
4,600 (Firm)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 388 times
Contributed to Pinside

#5113 7 years ago

Looking for Elvira and the party monsters

#5114 7 years ago

Still looking for a nice scared stiff.... had a ton of leads but most were to far away or had fade or wear. Im willing to pay good money for a nice one loaded with mods that's localish. I also have a nice congo i cld trade towards one.

#5115 7 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

NEW!machinefor salePlaced 2016-11-14 00:23 (yesterday)For sale: The Sopranos“This SOPRANOS is as close to nib as you can get. Has only 326 plays on it and still even smells nib. It is perfect in every way....” $ 4,600 (Firm) musketd Sunbury, PA Home Used Only (HUO)

Dude...you're killin' me....

#5116 7 years ago
Quoted from ryansherwood:

I believe 2manypins in VA who posts in this thread has one for sale if that's not too far for you travel

#5117 7 years ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

I believe 2manypins in VA who posts in this thread has one for sale if that's not too far for you travel

Too far, too nice, and way more than I want to spend on an EATPM but thank you.

#5118 7 years ago

Looking for a cheap/player condition High Speed or No Fear, within about 3 hours. Anything out there?

#5119 7 years ago
Quoted from ryansherwood:

Ryan -

Here's one close by you on ebay. It's been for sale for a while. ebay.com link: Elvira pinball machine It looks a little rough though.

Good luck with your search.

#5120 7 years ago

Machine - For Sale
The Sopranos Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “The Sopranos for sale in good condition overall. Everything works 100%: safe, dancers, and fish. No broken plastics. • Cliffy shooter lane protectors • Plastic protectors �...”
2016-11-14
Reading, PA
3,600 (OBO)
Archived after: 19 days
Viewed: 897 times
Contributed to Pinside

#5121 7 years ago

Still looking for Doctor Who!

Tough goin.

#5122 7 years ago
Quoted from Turtle:

Ryan -
Here's one close by you on ebay. It's been for sale for a while. ebay.com link » Elvira Pinball Machine
Good luck with your search.

Got a message a little bit ago about a nicer working one so search is over but thank you!

#5123 7 years ago

Figured i just put this out there i got standard JJP Invisiglass for sale

#5124 7 years ago

I'm looking for the following pins. If you have one or know of one for sale, shoot me a PM please.

* Fish Tales
* Goldeneye
* Medieval Madness (original)

#5125 7 years ago

Huo Met Pro Led. Color DMD, modded to the hill. $5750. Mint and fantastic

#5126 7 years ago

Hey guys, looking for a Gottlieb Sure Shot back glass, as well as a Haunted House original back glass.

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks!

#5127 7 years ago

You can definitely tell it's Christmas time,next to nobody seems to be buying pins right now.

#5128 7 years ago

I'm looking for a Centaur backglass in good to excellent condition. I'd much appreciate any lead!!

#5129 7 years ago

Im buying but just cant find what i want....

#5130 7 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Im buying but just cant find what i want....

Exactly.

#5131 7 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

You can definitely tell it's Christmas time,next to nobody seems to be buying pins right now.

I'm snatching up all the deals everyone else is passing on

#5132 7 years ago

I missed out on a local BOP that looked pretty good, didn't move on it fast enough (like hours)?! Knockerlover, I wanna play that F-14 once you get it working!

#5133 7 years ago
Quoted from knockerlover:

I'm snatching up all the deals everyone else is passing on

A few deals I passed up on yesterday and today because I need to finish on-going projects first.

#5134 7 years ago

I'm looking to put my HUO Avatar Pro with shaker motor on the Market here shortly. Anyone looking for one? (I'm in Pasadena MD. 21122)

#5135 7 years ago

Serious about selling or trading my ultimate arcade machine now that I've downsized to a system with a smaller footprint. This is a kickass system that will play just about any arcade game and has all the home console emulators and ROMs installed. Local delivery and setup is possible.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/41765

#5136 7 years ago

NIB WOZECLE and my Getaway:HS II have been posted in the ads section. Located outside Pittsburgh, PA.

#5137 7 years ago

Listing my TAF - great condition, cleaned and flippers rebuilt - couple of scuffs but just shopped and plays awesome

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/41692

#5138 7 years ago

Overhauled Close Encounters in SNJ. Would trade towards a new project. Or anything really

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Recapped power supply, new mpu-driver harness, reppinned psu-mpu harness, reheated all boards and retinned edge connectors, all ground mods done, external battery pack added, new c...”
2016-11-17
Bridgeton, NJ
Archived after: 24 days
Viewed: 241 times

#5139 7 years ago

Come on there has to be a nice scared stiff around here that someone wants to get paid for lol. I even have a awesome congo to put towards it if u want. Or just a big stack of cash....

#5140 7 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Come on there has to be a nice scared stiff around here that someone wants to get paid for lol. I even have a awesome congo to put towards it if u want. Or just a big stack of cash....

As soon as you find one 8 states away and over pay for it 12 are going to pop up walking distance from your house

#5141 7 years ago

There was a guy who was selling a really nice one maybe in kentucky or alabama or someone that isn't too close but not impossible to get to and it was not selling. I was almost going to buy it! That's how it works though - no SS now and then next week 3.

#5142 7 years ago
Quoted from ryandimx:

As soon as you find one 8 states away and over pay for it 12 are going to pop up walking distance from your house

I know thats what im worried about lmao. Ive found a few but they had obvious issues and were sellers i didnt know and were not on pinside...so i decided the risk wasn't worth it. Also apparently its now more expensive than afm and and getting close to monster bash and mm prices.

#5143 7 years ago

What makes Scared Stiff so expensive? Is it that fun or just the theme? I never "got" the allure of the Elvira character. I've played the games, but they didn't really stand out to me.

#5144 7 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

What makes Scared Stiff so expensive? Is it that fun or just the theme? I never "got" the allure of the Elvira character. I've played the games, but they didn't really stand out to me.

Not sure whats expensive as everyone has different opinions but it was usually always between 5-6 depending on condition and mods but now it seems 6-7 is common all sudden. I guess its bc nib prices go up so does A titles lol. Im willing to pay on the higher end bc im going with a horror theme and id just like to own one lol. Its actually just a ok gameplay wise but does have a great look and neat features.

#5145 7 years ago

I'm looking for the following pin. If you have one or know of one for sale, shoot me a PM please.

* Fish Tales

#5146 7 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

I'm looking for the following pin. If you have one or know of one for sale, shoot me a PM please.
* Fish Tales

Great game for the price... ill see if my friend wants sell his....

#5147 7 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Not sure whats expensive as everyone has different opinions but it was usually always between 5-6 depending on condition and mods but now it seems 6-7 is common all sudden. I guess its bc nib prices go up so does A titles lol. Im willing to pay on the higher end bc im going with a horror theme and id just like to own one lol. Its actually just a ok gameplay wise but does have a great look and neat features.

I think prices are crazy for all pins and the theme is awesome. But it's also one that non pinheads can play and have fun.

#5148 7 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Not sure whats expensive as everyone has different opinions but it was usually always between 5-6 depending on condition and mods but now it seems 6-7 is common all sudden

That's expensive to me for "ok gameplay". hahaha

#5149 7 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Dunno, I've noticed SS going up in price and becoming harder to find lately for sure. It is a great title but something else has got to be pushing it up if it's encroaching on AFM/MB territory.

#5150 7 years ago

Have the following:

Pinbot - See market ad
F14 - coming soon, new Rottendog CPU, Shopped, LEDs - nice shape - $1450
Space Shuttle - new rare pinball PCB board set (all boards), new CPR plastics, leds, new xpin displays bell works!, upgraded speaker, players shape. Cabinet not terrible, playfield has one wear spot - $1450

There are 17,903 posts in this topic. You are on page 103 of 359.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/103 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.