(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 17,903 posts
  • 928 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 hours ago by Pinbolls
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg

There are 17,903 posts in this topic. You are on page 101 of 359.
#5001 7 years ago

Looking for a Big guns

#5002 7 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

What mods? Does it have a ColorDMD?

It does not. I'm also not aware where you can get a brand new for under 5k but you also have the pf issues. I'm going to list my shortly. Comes with mods and sub 5300.

#5003 7 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Im assuming it does . I sold a huo original run with bunch mods not long ago for 4500. They are still making new ones u can get for under 5k and its the metpro led version which some like better including myself.

4500 is a steal. That person got a great price!

#5004 7 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

It does not. I'm also not aware where you can get a brand new for under 5k but you also have the pf issues. I'm going to list my shortly. Comes with mods and sub 5300.

What mods?

#5005 7 years ago

Just sent a pm

#5006 7 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Not really it was priced correctly imo from what i saw others selling /asking for a under 500 play 1 owner huo original met with 300-400 in mods imo. Like i said new ones are at 4800-5k now delivered if you call around and they are the newer pro led ones so a used original sld be 4250-4750 depending on upgrades or more if it has some of the bigger mods (color dmd, powder coat, topper, shaker, total lightshow) . Mods dont add value for the most part unless its the bigger ones and gotta find a buyer that really want/like the mods. .. Good luck with your sale as its one on sterns best ever

#5007 7 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Not really it was priced correctly imo from what i saw others selling /asking for a under 500 play 1 owner huo original met with 300-400 in mods imo. Like a i said new ones are at 4800-5k now delivered if you call around and they are the newer pro led ones so a used original sld be 4250-4750 depending on upgrades . Mods dont add value for the most part unless its color dmd or something of that nature and gotta find a buyer that really want/like the mods. .Definitely no shortage of met pros around . There was a nib original on here not long ago that was 4200 and i dont think ever sold . Good luck with your sale as its one on sterns best ever

thanks. I'm using the current market for used and they're not at that level. New LED METs have PF issues too and a lot are avoiding like the plague - rightfully so. Price of nib from one of the best dis is not under 5k (I called about this 2 weeks ago) so I'm not sure where brand new under 5k is. Next time you sell a used pin pm me though b/c I like your prices!

EDIT - I think actually you're the guy I've seen before selling really cheap pins (he was out of MD). You migth have changed your avatar though. Please PM me when you sell!

#5008 7 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

thanks. I'm using the current market for used and they're not at that level. New LED METs have PF issues too and a lot are avoiding like the plague - rightfully so. Price of nib from one of the best dis is not under 5k (I called about this 2 weeks ago) so I'm not sure where brand new under 5k is. Next time you sell a used pin pm me though b/c I like your prices!
EDIT - I think actually you're the guy I've seen before selling really cheap pins (he was out of MD). You migth have changed your avatar though. Please PM me when you sell!

Thax but i just sell for what i have in them and or what the market is at the time . You never get back what you put in imo but thats really how it sld be . Yes i changed my avatar little while ago lol.
Sorry not saying your price is bad bc i dont know the upgrades but we were just assuming it had color dmd for the price. Herg had a beautiful really loaded met pro on here not long ago for around same price and it took forever to sell and it may not have actually sold not sure. Good luck as i love my met pro

#5009 7 years ago

thanks man - I just remember your prices are always low. The avatar threw me off! In all seriousness though, from what I've seen on your other games, I think you sell them a little short (you can def get more). I know b/c I've sold similar games as you in the past and we've had this convo before. I'm all about you continuing that though - just PM me first!! ; )

EDIT - posted.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/41081

#5010 7 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

thanks man - I just remember your prices are always low. The avatar threw me off! In all seriousness though, from what I've seen on your other games, I think you sell them a little short (you can def get more). I know b/c I've sold similar games as you in the past and we've had this convo before. I'm all about you continuing that though - just PM me first!! ; )

Definitely will but i think im close to having my keepers fiannly. Only one im thinking about is the walking dead premium and wcs if i ever get it finished lol.

#5011 7 years ago

walking dead is a game I need to really check out. Last one on my list but I've heard so many bad things in the beginning but now people say it's good.

#5012 7 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

walking dead is a game I need to really check out. Last one on my list but I've heard so many bad things in the beginning but now people say it's good.

Its excellent and is as good or berter than met especially code wise but im on a b/w kick and want a ss, mm so something needs to go due to no more room .. if your ever down this way please stop threw.... actually anyone is welcome to stop by and play or just hang out if they want I encourage it lol. I also live near coinopwarehouse so you can visit there also .

#5013 7 years ago

appreciate the offer. Used to live in Arlington for 10 years. Love DC Metro area.

#5014 7 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

I know of three in this area that all sold for sub 4500 in the last 12months. Two of which were mod'd huo.

The game is posed to be one of the highest produced games with nearly all going to collectors. It's not going to appreciate much while that glut of inventory and first time owners is out there. Like acdc... It took time after they were done before the climb started. And the prices people are paying is crazy. 8k for a premium?? Nuts

#5015 7 years ago
Quoted from jasong78:

Looking for a Big guns

FYI, Pinhead Amusements in Bedford, PA (just off PA TPK and I-70), had one not long ago.
May want to try them, they do have a FB page.

#5016 7 years ago

Grail Pin became available so I am selling an awesome Tron Pro Huo:

Machine - For Sale
TRON Pro Huo Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Selling a Tron Pro Huo. Excellent condition with no issues or wear to speak of. Cabinet looks great. No gashes or scrapes. Shooter lane looks great. More pix can be texted upon r...”
2016-10-30
Baltimore, MD
6,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 691 times

#5017 7 years ago
Quoted from twoplays25c:

FYI, Pinhead Amusements in Bedford, PA (just off PA TPK and I-70), had one not long ago.
May want to try them, they do have a FB page.

I've played that Big Guns. Make sure they service it if you are interesred in buying. Has some issues. Kickback was not working, Slings are not operating, and there's an issue with multiball locks. It needs serviced.

#5018 7 years ago

Have a real nice Indy 500 for sale. Plays %100 Shopped with many new parts. No disappointments on this game. $3,000 obo Game is in Rutledge Pa 19070

#5019 7 years ago

TWD and Met pro are two of the best values in pinball fun IMO

#5020 7 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Fully working, partially restored, and fully shopped. Cabinet is solid inside and out. Mylar was placed by the previous owner after wear had begun in the lower and upper parts of t...”
2017-01-05
Waynesboro, PA
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 591 times
Contributed to Pinside

#5021 7 years ago

Never seen "new balls" listed as an update/mod before. What are you guys paying for powered subs these days?

http://imgur.com/a/cmMqt

#5022 7 years ago

I got one of the Polk one's for "free" with a gift card, does that count? $23 is a good deal!

#5023 7 years ago
Quoted from emkay:

Never seen "new balls" listed as an update/mod before.

The description mentions nothing of "new balls" listed as an update/mod, nor does the description mention the words "update" or "mod" in any shape or form outside of the lithium. It clearly states "installed" or "replaced".

#5024 7 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

For sale: Firepower (Williams, 1980)“Fully working, partially restored, and fully shopped. Cabinet is solid inside and out. Mylar was placed by the previous owner afte...” $ 1,500 (Firm) sohchx

I have bought from Sohchx! Buy with confidence he is great to deal with and has a wealth of knowledge and experience to also share with the buyer on pick up!

#5025 7 years ago

FYI Time Warp sold to a pinsider as their first machine! Raven still up for sale-Great sample of this machine!

#5026 7 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

The description mentions nothing of "new balls" listed as an update/mod, nor does the description mention the words "update" or "mod" in any shape or form outside of the lithium. It clearly states "installed" or "replaced".

Pretty sure it wasn't directed towards your ad.....

#5027 7 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

It was definitely not directed at you. It was the Met Pro being discussed.

#5028 7 years ago
Quoted from emkay:

What are you guys paying for powered subs these days?

$20-$25 at the flea market and yard sales. I've never bought on retail because they're so easy to find used.

#5029 7 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

$20-$25 at the flea market and yard sales. I've never bought on retail because they're so easy to find used.

Buy me some! I've been on the interest for two.. but haven't put in the extra time/miles to find any.

#5030 7 years ago

Person that I held the game for never showed up, so ad is back up. I tried to alert everyone in order that had responded last week to see if any of you still wanted it, but I think I deleted a few of the PM's once I thought it was sold.

As I mentioned before, I have it listed on CL for $1,550 but will let it go for $1,450 to any fellow Pinsider that wants it.

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Offering up my DE Batman. Playfield has some wear, mainly near the pops and the right return lane (where this title always has wear). Backglass is perfect, cabinet is very nice wi...”
2016-10-27
Langhorne, PA
1,550 (Firm)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 647 times

#5031 7 years ago

When I buy a new game, first thing i do is buy new balls. Thought the new owner should be aware they are brand new. jeez. I'll go ahead and move it somewhere else so it doesn't seem like it's a "mod". ; )

#5032 7 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Buy me some! I've been on the interest for two.. but haven't put in the extra time/miles to find any.

Can also find them cheap on CL with some patience. Someone is always selling a home theater speaker system and you can ask if they'll sell the sub alone.

3 weeks ago I bought a very nice sub from a yard sale in my neighborhood for $5.

#5033 7 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

For sale: Batman (Data East, 1991)“Offering up my DE Batman. Playfield has some wear, mainly near the pops and the right return lane (where this title always has wea...” $ 1,550 (Firm) Colsond3 Langhorne, PA Used, working and clean

If you were a little closer I'd probably be there in an hour.

#5034 7 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Person that I held the game for never showed up, so ad is back up. I tried to alert everyone in order that had responded last week to see if any of you still wanted it, but I think I deleted a few of the PM's once I thought it was sold.
As I mentioned before, I have it listed on CL for $1,550 but will let it go for $1,450 to any fellow Pinsider that wants it.
machinefor salePlaced 2016-10-27 15:48 (4 days ago)For sale: Batman (Data East, 1991)“Offering up my DE Batman. Playfield has some wear, mainly near the pops and the right return lane (where this title always has wea...” $ 1,550 (Firm) Colsond3 Langhorne, PA Used, working and clean

My friend who lives near you will be reaching out (Chris). If you were by me i would buy it tonight

#5035 7 years ago
Quoted from mavantix:

If you were a little closer I'd probably be there in an hour.

Hahaha...that's always the motto.

Quoted from delt31:

My friend who lives near you will be reaching out (Chris). If you were by me i would buy it tonight

Cool...thanks. I appreciate it. My phone number is in the CL ad too, or just shoot me a PM. I did part of my undergrad at Pitt...lived right off Blvd of the Allies.

#5036 7 years ago

America's Most Haunted (minty HUO, low play count) $7,500
Transformers LE (#70 of 150, documented HUO with less than 300 plays and upgrades) $5,475
Dirty Harry (very minty) $3,675
Viper Night Drivin' (some cab bumps and scrapes) $2,550
Would consider trades also.

Added over 7 years ago:

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Excellent condition, undocumented home use only game bought from a friend and fellow Pinsider (who bought NIB) with low play count at 1,232 games. Slight scratch/scuff on side of b...”
2017-01-25
Langhorne, PA
Archived after: 19 days
Viewed: 740 times

#5037 7 years ago

Looking for a Dredd if any of you lovely souls feel like parting with yours.

#5038 7 years ago
Quoted from omgitsadam:

Looking for a Dredd if any of you lovely souls feel like parting with yours.

There's one on the Richmond va Craigslist for $2000

#5039 7 years ago
Quoted from BOBCADE:

There's one on the Richmond va Craigslist for $2000

I've reached out to him here and last we spoke he was supposed to email me photos of it but that was days ago and no email. So onward and upward, I suppose

#5040 7 years ago

Still looking for twd or SM

#5041 7 years ago

sale pending on MET Pro. If anything falls through, I will post here.

#5042 7 years ago

Looking for a radical

#5043 7 years ago
Quoted from n0s4atu:

It was definitely not directed at you. It was the Met Pro being discussed.

Well then my apologies. It was posted directly after my ad which I assumed it was pertaining to.

#5044 7 years ago
Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

I have bought from Sohchx! Buy with confidence he is great to deal with and has a wealth of knowledge and experience to also share with the buyer on pick up!

Thanks allot for the kind words Jester and the same goes for you!! Wouldn't hesitate to do business again.Much appreciated!!

#5045 7 years ago

Got a mint huo one owner walking dead premium i bought nib earlier this year. Has bunch of upgrades/mods like shaker,el fence, all cliffys, pinblades, bunch of other pinball refinery mods and other stuff. I'm looking to trade for a Scared stiff number one but also possibly in cv, totan, mm,tom , jy, ngg and plus or minus cash depending on the deal.

#5046 7 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Got a mint huo one owner walking dead premium i bought nib earlier this year. Has bunch of upgrades/mods like shaker,el fence, all cliffys, pinblades, bunch of other pinball refinery mods and other stuff. I'm looking to trade for a Scared stiff number one but also possibly in cv, totan, mm,tom , jy, ngg and plus or minus cash depending on the deal.

Man....if that were a mint HUO acdc premium, I would totally hook you up with scared stiff!

#5047 7 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Wow. I'm surprised to see this for sale

#5048 7 years ago

Awesome fully modded Tron Pro still available.Have had some interesting trade offers, but trying to sell rather than trade at this time...

#5049 7 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

I have a TOM. New front cab decal, new treasure chest, new translite. PM me if you were possibly interested in a trade.

#5050 7 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Wow. I'm surprised to see this for sale

Not really for sale just wld trade for the right deal .

There are 17,903 posts in this topic. You are on page 101 of 359.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/101 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.