• 564 posts
  • 132 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 days ago by zaphX
  • Topic is favorited by 96 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

86714ffed17ce754de191bd8c69414585647a30f (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballmaniac40.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#25 6 years ago

Interested in selling my shopped out HUO Sega Harley Davidson. LEDs added and have a set of Tilt Graphics game blades I need to install in it. I'm the 2nd owner and have the original sales receipt. $4k or willing to trade for a Stern 24. Other trades considered.

Added over 6 years ago:

Edit...sold

6 months later
#52 5 years ago

A few do, but is a small circle of friends. Most rather have a pinball party or a tournament at their house.

There is also Einstein's Pub on Mason Road near Katy where we have a monthly pinball tournament that starts at 1pm on the 2nd Sunday each month. There are only 15 pins there at this time. Fun times!! www.spacecitypinball.com

#54 5 years ago

auntlisal yes I shall be there all weekend with 6 of my pinball machines. I normally volunteer working on games during the show. Someone has to have the fun.

www.arcadecenter.com

#55 5 years ago
Quoted from auntlisal:

I am thinking of getting my first pin, I have room for one. I feel like I will get bored with it, but rather than sell it,

Congrats on wanting to enter the collecting side of the hobby. Well, I can say any game can get boring over time. This is why most get 2+ games. Sometimes it is just hard to let one go. Collecting games is like eating Lay's potatoe chips, you can't have just one. I can help you decide where you can fit game #2.

#57 5 years ago

@auntlisal, What title did you decide to get as your first game?

#59 5 years ago
Quoted from auntlisal:

Do they sell machines at the expo?

Well, Joystix will be there with some games, but waiting to see what they will be listing.

#61 5 years ago

There is a AFMr at Einstein's to play.

1 month later
#67 5 years ago

My DE Rocky and Bullwinkle will be for sale at the Houston Arcade Expo $2400. Has Comet LEDs and a LED ColorDMD installed. Has some broken playfield plastics.

Added over 6 years ago:

Sold at the 2018 Houston Arcade and Pinball Expo.

3 months later
#71 5 years ago

GB premium for sale $6500 in Houston. Has a few playfield mods.

1 year later
#122 3 years ago
Quoted from Gee_Bananas:

Hello,
I'm brand new to pins and looking to purchase my first for the family. Looking for a newer Stern model...HUO or NIB. I'm in the Houston area and have a truck!
What's for sale?

Hello,
If you are looking for NIB, check out the Houston distributor, Joystix Classic Arcades and Pinball next to Minute Maid park. They also have a great selection of used games, some HUO trade-ins. Not took many used games overall for sale really in the Houston area. You can even join the Houston Area Arcade (and Pinball) Group on facebook.

1 week later
#126 3 years ago

Don't forget to post your links in this thread to your games for sale in the marketplace. Easier found games, likely to sell quicker.

2 weeks later
#147 3 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

I am looking to fill items on my wish list

DH and JM are on mine as well. Happy hunting.

3 months later
#169 3 years ago

Post your marketplace links in this thread to the games/parts up for sale.

1 month later
#190 3 years ago
Quoted from ayersy:

Hey new to Austin, new to pinside and looking to finally buy my first table. I'm looking for ac/dc and will consider version folks are interested in selling.

Table? then you are looking for Virtual pins. https://virtuapin.net/
Pinside is mostly about real pinball machines.

#194 3 years ago
Quoted from ayersy:

Any recommendations on original vs VE?

Personal choice. It is a great thing having multiple choices available. For me, I like playing the premium, no matter original or VE, can't tell the difference. Though, I am just not a buyer of this game. I like it enough to play it now and then.

#195 3 years ago
Quoted from ayersy:

Consider that newbie error im looking for a real pinball machine not a virtual one.

Personally speaking, if I wasn't too heavily addicted to repairing pinball machines, I really would get a virtual pin. The VPX stuff that is out now is quite amazing leap over the Hyperpin platform that was pretty decent already.

#197 3 years ago
Quoted from ayersy:

What should I be looking at as a reasonable price for a premium? Are there any good sites to give a rough idea of the current value? I know its worth what someone will pay but just don't want to overpay because I'm new to this.

Right on Pinside. Just click on "machines" tab at the top and type in the game name.

3 weeks later
#205 3 years ago
Quoted from Alamo_Pin:

I have an IMDN premium currently listed for sale in the marketplace. $6550 OBO
I will be listing a Deadpool Premium either tonight or tomorrow. $6550 OBO
Both games are one-owner, HUO.

Don't forget to add the links to the games.

1 year later
#321 2 years ago

I know a Houston local wanting to sell a Game Plan Pinball Lizard $1750. It might be at the Houston Arcade Expo during that weekend.

6 months later
#368 1 year ago

Link your marketplace ads, guys.

6 months later
#440 1 year ago
Quoted from Purplecheesemonk:

Update: I found a BOP. Thanks Universe.

Congrats. I understand it will be at the Houston Arcade Expo this coming weekend. I know who you purchased it from and I will keep watch of it over the weekend.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballmaniac40.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-saletrade-in-texas?tu=pinballmaniac40 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.