• 564 posts
  • 132 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 40 hours ago by zaphX
  • Topic is favorited by 96 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

86714ffed17ce754de191bd8c69414585647a30f (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mr_tantrum.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#121 3 years ago
Quoted from Gee_Bananas:

Hello,
I'm brand new to pins and looking to purchase my first for the family. Looking for a newer Stern model...HUO or NIB. I'm in the Houston area and have a truck!
What's for sale?

AFMr is a great family pin, and CGC did an absolute excellent job with the remake of one of the most popular pins ever made by Bally. The theme and callouts are fun (and family friendly), the action is fast, and the game can be simple for beginners yet still a real challenge for experienced players to achieve "Rule the Universe" (I've yet to do it).

Quoted from Medfly:

I have an Attack from Mars SE Remake with a lot of Pingraffix mods available, not even 6 months old. Not a Stern but one of the best pins ever made.

Not that he needs my referral, but Medfly is a great seller who offers excellent quality cared for HUO pins. Seeing that you guys are in each other's back yards I would highly recommend you consider exploring what he has to offer.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mr_tantrum.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-saletrade-in-texas?tu=mr_tantrum and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.