• 559 posts
  • 130 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by AUKraut
  • Topic is favorited by 97 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

86714ffed17ce754de191bd8c69414585647a30f (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gorgar666.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#174 3 years ago

Maverick for Trade.

3 weeks later
#193 3 years ago

No Fear, serious trades only. In working conditions. 1 side Faded Cab as most of them are. PF 9 or 10. I will send pictures and info. I use Pinside values. Message me trade only offers. No cash sale. Thanks!

5 months later
#236 3 years ago

JP PRO trade for a TOTAN. Let’s do it!

1 month later
#239 2 years ago

Bally The Shadow Project for Trade for something working...

Sold

#249 2 years ago

....getaway project for trade.....

#252 2 years ago

JP Pro with extras, trade for A-List W/B Pins or Metallica \m/

2 weeks later
#258 2 years ago

Just posted MBr LE for something interesting in all of Texas , some Louisiana...lol

1 week later
#260 2 years ago
Quoted from Venetic:

Still trying to sell a very restored High Speed(open to offers) and listing an x-files soon(good pf, slightly chipped filing cab toy, faded/worn cab art)

What up With X-files

2 weeks later
#264 2 years ago

It’s my Birthday. I have $4500 To spend in Texas! What y’all got? Hit me up!

#269 2 years ago

Thanks, but I have F-14 and High Speed Hardtopped & Love’em! PBGixxer ,Dracula is getting PF Protector now ,Thanks! 1 more spot and I’m done with buying Pinballs. Undrdog , I have a Old School in Gorgar!

#271 2 years ago

F2K holds a special place in my heart as it was my 2nd Pin to own. I have moved on a bit over the years. I would be interested in Shadow as I most recently sold a Project that was beyond my capabilities to restore. As shown on my Profile Pictures. Message me, maybe we can work something out. I’m definitely not in the market for a project and the stress that comes with it. Lol...

#273 2 years ago
Quoted from undrdog:

This so old school it doesn’t make a sound! Not even bells! You neeeed it, so I can have more room for fun machines. Errr I mean other worthy titles.

My recently departed EM was Old Chicago. A true . R.I.P.

#276 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead76:

I have had two Old Chicagos. By far my favorite EM. The person I last sold it too is letting it rot in a shed and won't sell it back to me for less than $600. Cabinet is faded to heck and the old chicago light covers are sunk in a little. I checked it out a few weeks ago and the GL didn't light up but I'm sure it's an easy fix. May just bite the bullet and get it back one day so it won't rot to death.

Also My favorite EM. Sold it for $1800 a year ago. Went to a Museum in Florida guy said. If I had the room. I would have kept it. I put A/C in my garage for that same reason. Don’t want my pins rotting away. Lol. Check my profile for pics of my Old Chicago. Was a gem.

2 months later
#292 2 years ago

I would trade anything I own for a Theater Of Magic. Check my Profile.

2 weeks later
#296 2 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

*sigh*
Something has to go to make space for Godzilla. And it’s like selling a kid at this point. No easy decisions. That said, anybody in the DFW area that is looking for one of the following potential chopping block victims, just throw me a PM and we can discuss. All are immaculate and modded.
Spider-Man VE
Walking Dead Premium
Scared Stiff
Alice Cooper

Details on Scared Stiff please.

1 week later
#308 2 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Looking for MM, Diner, BSD and TAF

Quoted from gambit3113:

About to throw down a deposit for a Deadpool Premium to be built sometime in the very indefinite future. That said, something else will have to go for that title when it arrives. UNLESS anyone in the area has a Deadpool Premium and wants to trade for something I have (+/- cash where appropriate).

I have a hold on. Deadpool as well. No deposit Flip-N-Out Pinball. Would you take PayPal? What do have to sell? Houston area. I can pick up.

1 week later
#312 2 years ago

Demolition Man Dirty, Dusty, but Complete need Shop, all Original plays 100%. Trade for something ready to go. Playfeild is 9.5/10. Cab Art would look great between 2 other Pins. LoL. Definitely a Project to make Badass or clean up, Rubber/Silicone Ring, LED, ColorDMD or keep as is.

1 week later
#317 2 years ago
Quoted from jazc4:

Would You consider a trade for a nice upright Star Wars 1983 arcade with both Star Wars and Empire Strikes Back in it?
Damon

Messaged.

4 weeks later
#326 2 years ago

I really like my JP Pro with Movie Assets mod: I would trade for Whitewater.

1 month later
#339 2 years ago
Quoted from Bugsy:

Looking for a Walking Dead Pro or Bram Stoker's Dracula in Texas.

What’s for trade I have a Dracula

1 month later
#347 2 years ago

Friend of my neighbors stepson’s uncle is looking for a WPC HUO Project cheap. Hit me up. Thanks in advance, so I don’t have to say it later. Jajajaja, no really thought.

#350 2 years ago

4 Mini Metal Playfeild wall art hangers. $100+shipping . 9”x20” Picture on my profile.

1 week later
#356 2 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Anyone in the Houston area willing to pick up a pin for me and throw it on a pallet at fastenal? I’d pay you for your time.

Depends on how far from me.

1 week later
#357 2 years ago

Looking for Metallica $100 finders fee if I purchase the one you referred.

4 weeks later
1 month later
#366 1 year ago

In search of a Freddy’s Nightmare.

2 weeks later
#376 1 year ago

2 sets WPC Legs. One set nice the other rusted. Wide WPC Lockdown bar with 2 tiny dents. Reasonable other accepted.

1 month later
#385 1 year ago
Quoted from ticktockman:

I have a nice HUO only owner AIQ premium I'm wanting to trade for...something. I'm in the Austin area.

Interested in Bally/Williams?

1 week later
#393 1 year ago

Twilight Zone Project. Trade for working WPC Pinball. Head/bottom of Cab is missing. Wire harnesses /Power Supply/Working DMD/NEW Translite/ NEW Speaker Panel Plastic/NEW slings guides colored plastic protectors/New wood speaker panel with 5.25 speaker cut outs/New 5.25 Cerwin Vega speakers/New side rails/ NEW Titan Ring Kit/ NEW Comet LED Kit included. Untested MPU,DMD driver and 2 other that I dont know what they are, PF is nice with no wear. Top and bottom side shows rust but complete. No cash. Message me with your pinball machine offer to receive pictures of my TZ. No EM’s

1 week later
#396 1 year ago

Cyclone Project posted to Market Houston Area.

2 months later
#418 1 year ago

WCS Project, trade for something done. Complete and roughly working. Needs everything. Limited time offer. Lol.

#419 1 year ago

F-14 & Gorgar added to the Market.

1 week later
#421 1 year ago
Quoted from Goalie:

Still looking for a Theatre of Magic

Me too.

3 weeks later
#429 1 year ago

WCS for Fish Tales, T2 or Sopranos. Trade! Go,Go,Go!

1 week later
#432 1 year ago

I’ll Trade the best Gorgar you have ever (100% working)seen for your WPC nonworking junk….go!!!

2 weeks later
#437 1 year ago
Quoted from Purplecheesemonk:

Just putting this out in the universe. I'd like to trade a working F-14 for a working Bride of Pinbot.

Not a well balanced Trade. Wishful thinking bro…I want an Ok WCS for a Slightly better T2

4 months later
#465 11 months ago

Twilight Zone ColorDMD and real Pinstatuims. Trade for Stern Premium Spike with Stern Topper.

No Munsters, Jurassic Park, Iron Maiden, LED Zeppelin, Star Wars or Turtles.

You can’t beat the Stern Flipper Feel…
Cheers!

#471 11 months ago
Quoted from jazc4:

That's a nice TZ. Wish I had something to trade with. Great seller. Buy or trade with confidence.

I really like your Indiana Jones

#472 11 months ago
Quoted from Goalie:

Anyone want to buy my MMr so I can buy Sleeves' R&M?

You need a TZ in Your Life. MMr with the Topper?

#473 11 months ago

Looking for Freddy Pinball…

1 month later
#485 10 months ago

I would love an Gottlieb Arena again.

1 month later
#503 8 months ago
Quoted from Daditude:

I am about to list a gottlieb royal guard. It is working, but the right flipper sticks sometimes, so it probably needs looking at.
600 bucks
Near Dallas

That’s a long game playing EM for sure…

6 months later
#546 59 days ago
Quoted from Molon_Labe:

Anybody interested in parting with a LOTR or TWD premium?

I would consider letting mines go for trade. Spike 2 Premium.

4 weeks later
#553 30 days ago

Demo and No Fear with ColorDMD. Trade for 1 Stern. Premium.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gorgar666.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-saletrade-in-texas?tu=gorgar666 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.