• 564 posts
  • 132 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 days ago by zaphX
  • Topic is favorited by 96 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

86714ffed17ce754de191bd8c69414585647a30f (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider damonator.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#237 3 years ago

If anyone is looking to trade a pin for a very high end subwoofer, I just had my one owner JL Audio F113v1 factory refurbish/recertified. It has a brand new 13w7H driver ($1500), factory re-capped amp and the latest v1 updates applied. It comes with a 1 year factory warranty and all the original accessories/manual. The F113 is an absolutely amazing sub - a longtime gem in JL Audio's home lineup.
The new F113v2 units are $5k. I have mine listed on ebay for $3k, but would much rather trade it towards a 90s or newer pin (plus cash if necessary) so I don't have to ship this beast again.
Shoot me a PM if interested!

5 months later
#303 2 years ago
Quoted from NashtyFunk:

I know someone locally looking for an Alice Cooper. Now I have to figure out who that was…

Daditude was looking for one.

Edit - heh - never mind. He posted before me!

1 year later
#448 1 year ago
Quoted from RetroRambler:

I am beginning my journey into pinball. I am looking 3-4 clean machines from the 80s and early 90s. Some of the games I have on my radar are below, but I am open to any of the popular W/B machines from that era. I am in San Antonio but I am willing to drive to the Austin/Houston/Dallas areas.
Space Shuttle
High Speed
Pinbot
Funhouse
Fish Tales
T2
Demolition Man
Space Station
Earthshaker
Whirlwind
etc

Welcome to the club. Great list of games to start with! DE made some good ones in the 90's too - Baywatch, Lethal Weapon, Star Wars, Tales from the Crypt.

#452 1 year ago
Quoted from RetroRambler:

Thanks for the welcome. I have never played a DE game. To be honest, I don't think I have played any of the 90s machines I have listed. I was more into arcades in the early to mid 80s but I have fond memories of the Williams machines in the bowling alleys back in the 86-88 era prior to me shipping off to the Army. I didn't play pinball post high school at all.

I was an 80s video game kid too. I went to a local gameroom store in the late 90s looking for a Discs of Tron to buy. They were shopping out an Indiana Jones pinball and I thought it was a cool theme so I picked it up ($1750 which at the time was expensive). I loved it of course and am still in the hobby today.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider damonator.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-saletrade-in-texas?tu=damonator and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.