• 564 posts
  • 132 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 days ago by zaphX
  • Topic is favorited by 96 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

86714ffed17ce754de191bd8c69414585647a30f (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cldgin2.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#383 1 year ago

Might be interested in trading my Godzilla Premium in return for two modern pro sterns. Kicking the idea around. My Godzilla premium is PACKED.

https://lordofthegameroom.com/ Three flying saucers. Rare and AMAZING (was not cheap!)
official Stern art blades, shooter rod, side armor
Autographed! Translite by By Zombi Yeti
Plastic protectors
Trowel lite
I have the Tesla tower mod every one wants but have not installed but would include. Was not cheap!
Would consider including my voodoo glass but as of now I’d keep that, unless the trades called for it

Best looking GODZILLA you’d find

What you got? Might be willing to kick some cash in on my end around 2nd week of July if the deal is right.

Pins I love
**edit** Im adding Star Trek next gen and phantom of the opera… will add more as I think about it
Stern TMNT
GUARDIANS
Game of Thrones
Beatles
World cup soccer
Jurassic park

Like I said what you got?

Added 21 months ago:

No longer interested in trading Godzilla at this time. New update really did it for me

#388 1 year ago

Where I got mine. They have not been for sale since to my knowledge made for that event and gone ever since. They are head and shoulders above the rest and not in mass circulation is all I meant.

Quoted from Frax:

Rare? They were for sale at TPF. Did Billy and Bobby stop making them or something?

#390 1 year ago

Good luck! Both are amazing machines

Quoted from pluto:

Considering selling / trading my HUO JP Prem. Before I list it I wanted to post here just to gauge local interest.
I think the main thing I'm interested in trade wise would be an IM Pro + Cash or Prem.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cldgin2.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-saletrade-in-texas?tu=cldgin2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.