• 564 posts
  • 132 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 days ago by zaphX
  • Topic is favorited by 96 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

86714ffed17ce754de191bd8c69414585647a30f (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Xerico.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6 6 years ago

I have a Player Quality Phantom Of The Opera available for $1,900 in Rockwall, TX.
I'll be traveling to Houston for the Expo in October, as well as Austin in October.

So I could deliver for a fee as well.

Pictures available upon request.

Marcus

2 months later
#15 6 years ago

Pinball Machines For Sale in Dallas/Fort Worth Area. All games located in Rockwall TX.

I can deliver to Houston Area on Thursday 12/14 for an additional fee.
I can deliver to Austin Area as well the week of 12/18-12/22 during the week.
I will ship at buyer's expense using Michelle Bianchi (Beltmann)

Bally Future Spa - $2,500 - Nice game with NOS Bally Playfield. Rottendog Solenoid Board. LED Displays. Original cabinet. Perfect backglass. Solid 9+ version.

Gottlieb Mars God Of War $950 - Complete game. Boards need repair. Game was working fine until recently when the game just "Froze". Cosmetically, the game is in great condition. Displays are strong. Only issue is the board. I have a schwemmer board for the MPU that I will include in the sale. $950 with Schwemmer Board. $750 without board. (Solid 8+ with schwemmer board installed)

Stern Magic $850 - Complete game. Has Altek light board. Game works great. Needs some final TLC to make it a great player game. The cabinet body is missing the wooden neck for the head. Does not affect the playability, but it is a blemish on an otherwise nice game. Solid 5+ condition (would be a 9+ with cabinet restore and repaint)

Bally Gator (EM) - $950 - Complete game. Missing metal door for the head. Plays as it should. Could possibly use some new legs. Solid 6+ condition.

Bally Four Million B.C. (EM) - $1,200 - Needs the gate repaired for the shooter gate. Plays 100% otherwise. Playfield has some minor wear spots. Overall in good shape. Backglass is in very nice condition. Solid 6+ condition.

Gottlieb Atlantis - $1,950 - Restored Atlantis. Cabinet restored by Ken Head. The back glass is a solid 9. The playfield is original is very nice condition. Plays 100%. Solid 8+ Condition.

Gottlieb Royal Guard (EM) - $1,950 - Restored Royal Guard. Cabinet restored by Ken Head. The back glass and playfield are in excellent original shape. Plays 100%. solid 8+ condition.

Gottlieb North Star (EM) - $1,700 - Cabinet restoration by Ken Head. Playfield is a 5+. Back glass is a solid 7+ all original. Metal and Cabinet is a solid 9+. Plays 100%.

Williams Heat Wave (EM) *** SOLD ***- $950 - Cabinet needs a repaint. Playfield is excellent. New Reproduction backglass from Shay. Plays 100%. Solid 7+ as is. It will be a 9+ with cabinet repaint.

Bally Wiggler (EM) - $1,200 - Rare Bally game. Cabinet paint is not original, but looks nice. This is a custom game that was modified back in the 70s to add scoring. Includes a parts lower cabinet.

NSM Hot Fire Birds - $600 - Rare German Game. Includes a NOS Playfield for playfield swap if desired. Parts still available from Steve Young at PBResource. Project game. Sold AS IS, non-working, but complete.

Stern Big Game - $750 - Project game. Needs light boards and solenoid boards and all score displays. Cosmetically, the game is in great shape. I located the missing transformer and rectifier board. I have a Barakandl MPU board included in this sale.

For more information on any machine, please send me a PM or email me at [email protected]

Thanks.

Marcus

#17 6 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

You suck Marcus... I've had my eye on that Atlantis and I don't have the room or cash for it now that i picked up an X-men.

We can always trade for that X-Men.

Anything else catch your eye? Send me a PM, and maybe we can do some trading.

Marcus

#18 6 years ago

Williams Heat Wave has been sold.

Thanks to all that inquired.

Marcus

1 week later
#22 6 years ago
Quoted from Xerico:

Williams Heat Wave has been sold.
Thanks to all that inquired.
Marcus

Williams Heat Wave is now back on market.

Marcus

9 months later
#65 5 years ago
Quoted from Jimmyapple:

Curious how the pin situation is down near Houston. Just moved from Maryland where we had a good following. May be looking at swapping a TZ in near future but for now trying to see who’s around and where to play. In Seabrook thanks

The Houston Show is a great place to see games. Many are for sale.

Check out www.arcadecenter.com

If you are interested in an Indy 500 or a Star Trek Next Gen as possible trade for the TZ, I would love to talk.

As for places to play, there is Einstein’s Pub and Game Preserve. Both outstanding places to play.

Marcus

#69 5 years ago

I can bring the following to the Houston Show if anyone is interested in buying them. Deal must be made before the show.

Gottlieb Bank A Ball - $975 - Good player's condition game. Nice backglass. Nice playfield. Average cabinet.

Gottlieb North Star - $1,500 - Cabinet restored by Ken Head. Above Average Backglass. Average playfield.

Gottlieb Mars God Of War - $1,300 - Original condition game. Has reproduction soldier plexiglass. Above Average Playfield and cabinet.

Stern Magic - $800 - Original condition. Nice backglass. Nice playfield. Needs cabinet work. Needs left flipper coil replaced.

Bally Eight Ball Deluxe Limited Edition - $1,995 - Original game with perfect backglass. cabinet is average. playfield is average with minor wear.

Bally Indianapolis 500 - $3,500 - Cabinet is faded. Playfield in above average shape. DMD is nice and sharp. https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/69922

Williams Star Trek Next Generation - $4,500 - Original game in great shape. https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/69921

I am interested in trading towards P3, Monster Bash Remake, Houdini, TNA and other games.

Marcus

2 months later
#70 5 years ago

Christmas Bulk Classic Pinball Machine Sale!

Group Purchase: $8,000
Individual Purchase: See Below.

Reasonable offers considered.

All games sold as is. Games available for pick up in Rockwall, TX unless noted in the description.

I will ship at buyer's expense. I can deliver in DFW for additional cost.

Pictures are available at https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1227368837401141/

I will provide additional pictures and/or video upon request.

I will mark games as sold once a deal has been completed. Unless marked as sold, the game is still available.

Gottlieb North Star - $1,750 - repainted cabinet, polished metal, 6/10 Playfield. 8/10 Backglass. Working 100%

Gottlieb Mars God Of War - $1,950 - Working 100%. Solid game. Has a reproduction Roman Solider that is plexiglass.

Stern Magic - $800 Working 95%. Cabinet neck is missing. Has altek lamp board. Left Flipper coil needs to be replaced.

Bally Future Spa - $2,100 - NOS Playfield, Altek Board. Displays works great. Excellent Backglass. Currently in Plano, TX at Versus Game Play.

Bally Eight Ball Deluxe Limited Edition - $2,100 - Working. Needs a little love. Perfect Backglass.

Marcus

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Xerico.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-saletrade-in-texas?tu=Xerico and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.