• 564 posts
  • 132 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 days ago by zaphX
  • Topic is favorited by 96 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

86714ffed17ce754de191bd8c69414585647a30f (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Daditude.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#74 5 years ago

I am interested in selling or possibly trading the following games:

Bally who dunnit - 3300
Bally eight ball deluxe LE - 1800
Bally Lost World - 1200
Williams High Speed - 1800
Gottlieb solar city - 750

I am looking for the following:

Monster Bash
Medieval Madness
JJP Pirates of the Caribbean
JJP Hobbit
JJP woz
Stern Lord of the Rings
Gottlieb Stargate
Bally The Shadow
Williams Bram Stoker's Dracula
johnny mnemonic
sega southpark
Austin powers
Diner
Pinbot
flash gordon
Bally paragon
black knight 2000

I can trade up or down (plus or minus cash), or multiple pins for 1 in some cases.

Added over 5 years ago:

All sold

2 months later
2 months later
#78 4 years ago

I will be listing a Bally Vector soon

3 weeks later
#82 4 years ago

I have a bone busters listed here on pinside and I will be selling a TFTC soon. PM me if interested.

1 week later
1 month later
#92 4 years ago

I'm shocked this thread isn't more active.

#96 4 years ago
Quoted from Beaumistim:

There's a TSPP in Rockwall on Facebook marketplace I've been messaging about for weeks and never get a reply

Sorry, it's not mine

3 months later
#106 4 years ago
Quoted from goldenboy232:

There's a Space Mission for sale on Waco Craigslist right now, decent price.

I looked, but I didn't see it.

2 weeks later
#110 4 years ago
Quoted from goldenboy232:

Hi again, now that Top Card and Spin Out are out of the workshop, I'm finishing up Jacks Open (also for sale soon) and then a Big Hit. But after that, I need more project games.
SO.....I'm on the hunt for Gottlieb EM Project games! Let me know if you know of any or have one for sale.
Thanks!
Mark in San Antonio
PS: I've driven to New Mexico and back in one day to snag a game before, so I'm happy to go anywhere in Texas to pick up a game.

I've got a gottlieb big top. PM me if you are interested.

#112 4 years ago
Quoted from LeChuck:

Out of curiosity, are many people actually buying games at the moment?

Yes...
Yes they are.

4 weeks later
#117 3 years ago

Ive got a williams palooka, Bally revenge from mars, bally dr. Who, and the "mythically rare" atari tetris cocktail arcade.
PM if you are interested. I may consider trades (preferably a 2 for 1 on a newer/ish stern, jjp, cgc, spooky, etc)

1 week later
#136 3 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Ive got a williams palooka, Bally revenge from mars, bally dr. Who, and the "mythically rare" atari tetris cocktail arcade.
PM if you are interested. I may consider trades (preferably a 2 for 1 on a newer/ish stern, jjp, cgc, spooky, etc)

I still have a revenge from mars, palooka, atari tetris, and a Bobby Orr for sale/trade.

I am also looking for a Ghostbusters, medieval madness, monster bash, metallica, hobbit, tales of the arabian nights, houdini, or jurassic park 2

1 week later
#143 3 years ago

I have a Bobby orr and a Williams palooka for sale/trade.

I would also consider trading (for the right game from my wish list ) a paragon, pinbot, or stargate)

#146 3 years ago

I am about to list some games for sale/trade (I am looking to fill items on my wish list, so I can trade 2 for 1, 3 for 1, etc):

Bally Paragon
Williams Pinbot
Gottlieb Stargate
Bally Bobby Orr
Williams Palooka
Rare original Tetris arcade

If you are interested, please PM me for more info.

1 month later
3 weeks later
#164 3 years ago

I am about to list a Bally Harley Davidson. Pm me if interested.

#167 3 years ago

I am considering selling my DE Jurassic Park. It has just about every possible mod you could find (color dmd, tims moving gate, tims moving raptor, trees, opening lit barbasol can, custom dinos, custom dino box, east dock sign, pop bumper caps, custom captive ball, rottendog board, new updated roms, titan rubbers, comet LEDs, custom painted dinos, custom apron cards, yoyokopter scoops, loop scoop combo, manual, nvram, custom key fob, coin door decals, custom coin inserts, cliffys, art blades, full size jeep, smaller JP car set, full decal set, custom target decals, new ninja balls

2 months later
4 months later
4 weeks later
#243 3 years ago

I have the following for sale:
Very nice T2 pin (I believe it is HUO)
Mario multicade with 122,000 games

Projects:
Bally viking
Bally spectrum
Ice cold beer arcade (Pending)

Pm if interested.

#246 3 years ago
Quoted from undrdog:

Someone snagged the Twin Win already?
I used to play that a lot.

Yes. I was selling it cheap to move it. I haven't listed spectrum or viking yet, but I will in the next couple of days.

I also have a HUO T2 with diamond plate playfield for 3300 and a multicade with122,000 games for 800

#254 3 years ago

I will be listing a couple of projects and an arcade soon (near Dallas)

Bally Viking
Bally Spectrum
Mario multicade with 122,000 games

Viking looks pretty nice overall and is complete. It has a couple of spots missing in the BG. It needs to be gone through and shopped. I would want 2500 for it.

Spectrum is in REALLY nice condition, but it's a double-edged sword; some idiot cut the wires to the head...and then it was put in storage. So, it actually has very few game plays for a game from the era as a result. The BG is amazing, the cab looks incredible, and the PF is probably the best I've ever seen on this title. It is complete. I would want 2300 for it.

The multicade is running a raspberry pi on a LED screen in a z back cab with all new joysticks and buttons. It has mario sidearm, bezel, and marquee that are new. I want 800 for it.

3 months later
1 week later
#291 2 years ago

I will be listing 3 pins soon.

A beautiful T2 with the diamond plate playfield. I believe it is HUO

A really nice bally spectrum. It is a project, but would be a great example for a collector

A bally viking project. It looks complete, but needs some board work and going through.

PM me if interested.

2 weeks later
#301 2 years ago
Quoted from NashtyFunk:

I know someone locally looking for an Alice Cooper. Now I have to figure out who that was…

It's me!

1 week later
#310 2 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

I'm putting out feelers on trading something I have for someone's Deadpool Premium before putting down a deposit. If I do end up buying one I will then have to sell something to make a spot in the gameroom. But I don't have anything I'm actively selling at the moment.

You know im looking for ACNC, so feel free to reach out.

I'm also looking for Ghostbusters, EHOH, TAF, and possibly TWD if anyone nearby is selling.

4 months later
#348 2 years ago

I have a terminator 2 pin and a bunch of playfields if anyone is looking. Some are pristine, some are wall hangers. I can bring them to TPF as well.
PM me if interested.

Playfields:
TOTAN
Johnny Mnemonic
Bad cats
Diner
Taxi
Pinbot
Laser Cue
Black Knight 2000 (still deciding on this one)
Tales from the crypt
Fathom
Space shuttle
Firepower II

1 week later
#353 2 years ago

What's everyone bringing to TPF to sell?

1 year later
#502 9 months ago

I am about to list a gottlieb royal guard. It is working, but the right flipper sticks sometimes, so it probably needs looking at.

600 bucks

Near Dallas

6 months later
#543 3 months ago

I am looking to sell or possibly trade a few pins. As my ad says, I would mostly be interested in trading for a Corvette (car). My collection and wishlist are up to date, however.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Daditude.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-saletrade-in-texas?tu=Daditude and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.