• 564 posts
  • 132 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 days ago by zaphX
  • Topic is favorited by 96 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

86714ffed17ce754de191bd8c69414585647a30f (resized).jpg
There are 564 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 12.
#1 7 years ago

I think we need a regional for sale/trade thread for TX. Forgive me if I am wrong, but I do not think there is already a thread dedicated to TX, it seems most people use the TPF thread year round instead.

I will start, I have a Stern Grand Prix that I would be interested in trading. These were made as the non-U.S version of nascar, but this one in particular was made for the U.S., it is not a reimport.

Looking for:
Doctor Who
Road Show
World Poker Tour
or any science-fiction, tv or movie licensed pin

86714ffed17ce754de191bd8c69414585647a30f (resized).jpg86714ffed17ce754de191bd8c69414585647a30f (resized).jpg

2 months later
#3 7 years ago

Sold my Hardboy, on the look out now for another SS project. Anyone have anything they are hoarding?

#4 6 years ago

May consider selling my Silverball Mania project.

Msg. me if you are interested.

5 months later
#5 6 years ago

I've got an El-Dorado in Houston I'd be interested in trading, listed in the market, check my wishlist.

#6 6 years ago

I have a Player Quality Phantom Of The Opera available for $1,900 in Rockwall, TX.
I'll be traveling to Houston for the Expo in October, as well as Austin in October.

So I could deliver for a fee as well.

Pictures available upon request.

Marcus

#7 6 years ago

I have a super nice and heavily modded TZ and Metallica Pro. I may be willing to move them, if a nice deal comes knocking on my door.

2 weeks later
#8 6 years ago

Thread bump for HAAG show week...

#9 6 years ago

I am looking to sell Strange Science and Big House

3 weeks later
#10 6 years ago

Strange Science is sold

1 week later
#11 6 years ago

I'm looking to sell my Twilight Zone https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/53380

#12 6 years ago

Looking for a Revenge from Mars

#13 6 years ago
#14 6 years ago
1 week later
#15 6 years ago

Pinball Machines For Sale in Dallas/Fort Worth Area. All games located in Rockwall TX.

I can deliver to Houston Area on Thursday 12/14 for an additional fee.
I can deliver to Austin Area as well the week of 12/18-12/22 during the week.
I will ship at buyer's expense using Michelle Bianchi (Beltmann)

Bally Future Spa - $2,500 - Nice game with NOS Bally Playfield. Rottendog Solenoid Board. LED Displays. Original cabinet. Perfect backglass. Solid 9+ version.

Gottlieb Mars God Of War $950 - Complete game. Boards need repair. Game was working fine until recently when the game just "Froze". Cosmetically, the game is in great condition. Displays are strong. Only issue is the board. I have a schwemmer board for the MPU that I will include in the sale. $950 with Schwemmer Board. $750 without board. (Solid 8+ with schwemmer board installed)

Stern Magic $850 - Complete game. Has Altek light board. Game works great. Needs some final TLC to make it a great player game. The cabinet body is missing the wooden neck for the head. Does not affect the playability, but it is a blemish on an otherwise nice game. Solid 5+ condition (would be a 9+ with cabinet restore and repaint)

Bally Gator (EM) - $950 - Complete game. Missing metal door for the head. Plays as it should. Could possibly use some new legs. Solid 6+ condition.

Bally Four Million B.C. (EM) - $1,200 - Needs the gate repaired for the shooter gate. Plays 100% otherwise. Playfield has some minor wear spots. Overall in good shape. Backglass is in very nice condition. Solid 6+ condition.

Gottlieb Atlantis - $1,950 - Restored Atlantis. Cabinet restored by Ken Head. The back glass is a solid 9. The playfield is original is very nice condition. Plays 100%. Solid 8+ Condition.

Gottlieb Royal Guard (EM) - $1,950 - Restored Royal Guard. Cabinet restored by Ken Head. The back glass and playfield are in excellent original shape. Plays 100%. solid 8+ condition.

Gottlieb North Star (EM) - $1,700 - Cabinet restoration by Ken Head. Playfield is a 5+. Back glass is a solid 7+ all original. Metal and Cabinet is a solid 9+. Plays 100%.

Williams Heat Wave (EM) *** SOLD ***- $950 - Cabinet needs a repaint. Playfield is excellent. New Reproduction backglass from Shay. Plays 100%. Solid 7+ as is. It will be a 9+ with cabinet repaint.

Bally Wiggler (EM) - $1,200 - Rare Bally game. Cabinet paint is not original, but looks nice. This is a custom game that was modified back in the 70s to add scoring. Includes a parts lower cabinet.

NSM Hot Fire Birds - $600 - Rare German Game. Includes a NOS Playfield for playfield swap if desired. Parts still available from Steve Young at PBResource. Project game. Sold AS IS, non-working, but complete.

Stern Big Game - $750 - Project game. Needs light boards and solenoid boards and all score displays. Cosmetically, the game is in great shape. I located the missing transformer and rectifier board. I have a Barakandl MPU board included in this sale.

For more information on any machine, please send me a PM or email me at [email protected]

Thanks.

Marcus

#16 6 years ago

You suck Marcus... I've had my eye on that Atlantis and I don't have the room or cash for it now that i picked up an X-men.

#17 6 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

You suck Marcus... I've had my eye on that Atlantis and I don't have the room or cash for it now that i picked up an X-men.

We can always trade for that X-Men.

Anything else catch your eye? Send me a PM, and maybe we can do some trading.

Marcus

#18 6 years ago

Williams Heat Wave has been sold.

Thanks to all that inquired.

Marcus

#19 6 years ago

Looking to move a player, re-import, NGG for the right trade. Lots of new parts including driving range and slam ramp. Bushwood topper. LMK

#20 6 years ago

I have a Joust Pinball game - If there is interest ping me...looking for trades.

#21 6 years ago

NGG pictures added to my profile.

1 week later
#22 6 years ago
Quoted from Xerico:

Williams Heat Wave has been sold.
Thanks to all that inquired.
Marcus

Williams Heat Wave is now back on market.

Marcus

#23 6 years ago

I’m looking for project machines if anyone has any. 80s solid state stuff. Let me know if anyone has anything.

1 month later
#24 6 years ago

Hi guys, just wanted to say hello! I was active on the Pacific NW buy/sell thread when I lived in Seattle, and now that I've moved back home to San Antonio just wanted to introduce myself. I'm an EM collector/restorer and general pinball enthusiast. I hope to make it to the Texas show next year (I am unable to attend this year) and would love to meet other EM collectors in the area. I am buying a Gottlieb King Pin from a guy in Round Rock this month as my next project, and am always on the lookout for EM projects -- especially Gottliebs.

Thanks,

Mark

#25 6 years ago

Interested in selling my shopped out HUO Sega Harley Davidson. LEDs added and have a set of Tilt Graphics game blades I need to install in it. I'm the 2nd owner and have the original sales receipt. $4k or willing to trade for a Stern 24. Other trades considered.

Added over 6 years ago:

Edit...sold

1 week later
#26 6 years ago

I have a reproduction Gulfstream backglass for sale... cheap

1 month later
#28 6 years ago

Anyone have a T2? Have a friend that is looking to get one for his gameroom.

#29 6 years ago

Taking offers on my multi-cade, I had Star Trek Pro for sale in a previous post but that is already sold. If anyone is interested send me a note..

3 weeks later
#30 6 years ago

I am looking for Star Wars (Data East) or a Judge Dredd. Anyone have one in the Houston or surrounding areas? I don’t mind the drive if the price and machine are worth it.

3 weeks later
#31 5 years ago

I may have an Addams Family for sale in San Antonio if it doesn’t sell in Atlanta and makes it on the moving truck. I posted an add in the forum as well, 6250

3 weeks later
#32 5 years ago

Looking for EM pinball machines (prefer projects but not necessarily) in San Antoniobut will drive pretty much anywhere in Texas.

PM if you have any for sale please.

Thank you!

Mark

3 weeks later
#33 5 years ago

Wanted: the original Bride of Pin-Bot. Prefer Dallas area, but will travel for a good machine!
Cheers!

#34 5 years ago

Let me know if anyone is interested in a project pennant fever. Boards look good and powers up, but the game doesn’t start.

$350

#35 5 years ago
#36 5 years ago

Damn, bet that doesn't last long!

#37 5 years ago

TAF didn’t last a Day! Ugh

#38 5 years ago

There was a guy a few weeks ago listing Revenge from Mars - did that sell?

#39 5 years ago

I was the guy with the RFM. Yes, it sold. Thanks.

#40 5 years ago

Alamo_Pin Forgive my ignorance - is that a sequel to Attack from Mars? Looked like a beautiful pin, I just couldn't convince my wife to pull the trigger.

My brother & I traveled to Dallas a few weeks ago to get Scared Stiff from a fantastic seller, @texasff78. He was awesome! My only regret is that it was a pin for our dad & he lives almost three hours away from me at present. He installed LEDs, ColorDMD, and new bumpers to SS.

#41 5 years ago

Anyone have a 300 or top score for sale? Would like to add an EM to the collection and this one is something I always have fun playing.

#42 5 years ago

The Pinsider I held my Star Trek Pro for disappeared on me.. It's still available if anyone is interested, the game has 995 plays on it. PM me if local and interested..

#43 5 years ago

WavingWilly, Revenge from Mars sold. I was too late getting to it...

#44 5 years ago

I'm looking for T2, Revenge from Mars or Starship Troopers for my first game.

#45 5 years ago
Quoted from ElCid95:

Ping labnip from this forum. I think he still has a RFM still he would sell. It also has the Star Wars kit.

#46 5 years ago

Bally Atlantis

#47 5 years ago
Quoted from ElCid95:

ElCid95 is a friend of mine, but don’t hold that against him.

He’s on the hunt for his first game, so pretty much anything on the bang for your buck list.

#48 5 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

ElCid95 is a friend of mine, but don’t hold that against him.
He’s on the hunt for his first game, so pretty much anything on the bang for your buck list.

If he doesn't mind the crane causing all kinds of goofy shit when it moves to the right limit switch, I've got an otherwise *really* nice LAH that needs to go, pronto. I'm about to pull the board, though, and work on it...if that fixes the issues I'll be asking a couple hundo more (and on the upside basically all the chips that would blow by shorting coil voltage to the switch matrix will be socketed at that point). Thinking 2200 as it sits, or 2500 if I get the switch issues resolved to my satisfaction. I feel that's pretty fair since the replacement CPU board is 300, and to me a reworkable original without acid damage (friggin Data East games..my god they're terrible with that..) is worth more.

Love the game, would like to keep it, but I'd also love to ya know...have some money to replace my dead car.

#49 5 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

If he doesn't mind the crane causing all kinds of goofy shit when it moves to the right limit switch, I've got an otherwise *really* nice LAH that needs to go, pronto. I'm about to pull the board, though, and work on it...if that fixes the issues I'll be asking a couple hundo more (and on the upside basically all the chips that would blow by shorting coil voltage to the switch matrix will be socketed at that point). Thinking 2200 as it sits, or 2500 if I get the switch issues resolved to my satisfaction. I feel that's pretty fair since the replacement CPU board is 300, and to me a reworkable original without acid damage (friggin Data East games..my god they're terrible with that..) is worth more.
Love the game, would like to keep it, but I'd also love to ya know...have some money to replace my dead car.

Thanks, I’ll let him know. LAH is actually a super fun game (now with color!).

#50 5 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

Thanks, I’ll let him know. LAH is actually a super fun game (now with color!).

Yeah, it's AMAZING how every game I sell magically gets the color DMD right as it's going out the door. It's pretty uncanny. STTNG, Tron, Fish Tales, TZ, LAH just off the top of my head..

There are 564 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 12.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-saletrade-in-texas?hl=pinless and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.