• 562 posts
  • 132 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 hours ago by JH315
  • Topic is favorited by 97 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

86714ffed17ce754de191bd8c69414585647a30f (resized).jpg

There are 562 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 12.
#51 5 years ago

Is there any such thing as getting with a group to trade/rotate machines in the Houston area? I am thinking of getting my first pin, I have room for one. I feel like I will get bored with it, but rather than sell it, it might be fun to trade with someone else in the area for awhile. Not an outright swap, but just to play a different machine. Does anyone do that sort of thing?

#52 5 years ago

A few do, but is a small circle of friends. Most rather have a pinball party or a tournament at their house.

There is also Einstein's Pub on Mason Road near Katy where we have a monthly pinball tournament that starts at 1pm on the 2nd Sunday each month. There are only 15 pins there at this time. Fun times!! www.spacecitypinball.com

#53 5 years ago

PinballManiac40 I will have to check it out Einstein's. Are you going to the arcade expo in October?

#54 5 years ago

auntlisal yes I shall be there all weekend with 6 of my pinball machines. I normally volunteer working on games during the show. Someone has to have the fun.

www.arcadecenter.com

#55 5 years ago
Quoted from auntlisal:

I am thinking of getting my first pin, I have room for one. I feel like I will get bored with it, but rather than sell it,

Congrats on wanting to enter the collecting side of the hobby. Well, I can say any game can get boring over time. This is why most get 2+ games. Sometimes it is just hard to let one go. Collecting games is like eating Lay's potatoe chips, you can't have just one. I can help you decide where you can fit game #2.

#56 5 years ago
Quoted from auntlisal:

Is there any such thing as getting with a group to trade/rotate machines in the Houston area? I am thinking of getting my first pin, I have room for one. I feel like I will get bored with it, but rather than sell it, it might be fun to trade with someone else in the area for awhile. Not an outright swap, but just to play a different machine. Does anyone do that sort of thing?

You are about to find room for a 2nd pin once you get your first.

#57 5 years ago

@auntlisal, What title did you decide to get as your first game?

#58 5 years ago

Well, if more pins is inevitable, I better stick with just visting them. I can spend a lot of quarters for what it costs to get a machine. I am pretty electrical, but not great with repair. I think I would go NIB. Probably AFM.

Do they sell machines at the expo?

#59 5 years ago
Quoted from auntlisal:

Do they sell machines at the expo?

Well, Joystix will be there with some games, but waiting to see what they will be listing.

#60 5 years ago

C doesn’t have an AFM at this time.

#61 5 years ago

There is a AFMr at Einstein's to play.

#62 5 years ago

yes, and one at Hay Merchant as well. Addams Family seems pretty fun too.

#63 5 years ago

Only one pin does get old fast if you play it a lot. Helps to have more pins to play if one down or have people over. Nib pins get expensive. Easier to build collection with used games.

1 month later
#64 5 years ago

Curious how the pin situation is down near Houston. Just moved from Maryland where we had a good following. May be looking at swapping a TZ in near future but for now trying to see who’s around and where to play. In Seabrook thanks

#65 5 years ago
Quoted from Jimmyapple:

Curious how the pin situation is down near Houston. Just moved from Maryland where we had a good following. May be looking at swapping a TZ in near future but for now trying to see who’s around and where to play. In Seabrook thanks

The Houston Show is a great place to see games. Many are for sale.

Check out www.arcadecenter.com

If you are interested in an Indy 500 or a Star Trek Next Gen as possible trade for the TZ, I would love to talk.

As for places to play, there is Einstein’s Pub and Game Preserve. Both outstanding places to play.

Marcus

#66 5 years ago

Thanks- great info!

Jimmy

#67 5 years ago

My DE Rocky and Bullwinkle will be for sale at the Houston Arcade Expo $2400. Has Comet LEDs and a LED ColorDMD installed. Has some broken playfield plastics.

Added over 5 years ago:

Sold at the 2018 Houston Arcade and Pinball Expo.

#68 5 years ago

Thanks- we are hoping to attend and meet folks. And of course play some games

#69 5 years ago

I can bring the following to the Houston Show if anyone is interested in buying them. Deal must be made before the show.

Gottlieb Bank A Ball - $975 - Good player's condition game. Nice backglass. Nice playfield. Average cabinet.

Gottlieb North Star - $1,500 - Cabinet restored by Ken Head. Above Average Backglass. Average playfield.

Gottlieb Mars God Of War - $1,300 - Original condition game. Has reproduction soldier plexiglass. Above Average Playfield and cabinet.

Stern Magic - $800 - Original condition. Nice backglass. Nice playfield. Needs cabinet work. Needs left flipper coil replaced.

Bally Eight Ball Deluxe Limited Edition - $1,995 - Original game with perfect backglass. cabinet is average. playfield is average with minor wear.

Bally Indianapolis 500 - $3,500 - Cabinet is faded. Playfield in above average shape. DMD is nice and sharp. https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/69922

Williams Star Trek Next Generation - $4,500 - Original game in great shape. https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/69921

I am interested in trading towards P3, Monster Bash Remake, Houdini, TNA and other games.

Marcus

2 months later
#70 5 years ago

Christmas Bulk Classic Pinball Machine Sale!

Group Purchase: $8,000
Individual Purchase: See Below.

Reasonable offers considered.

All games sold as is. Games available for pick up in Rockwall, TX unless noted in the description.

I will ship at buyer's expense. I can deliver in DFW for additional cost.

Pictures are available at https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1227368837401141/

I will provide additional pictures and/or video upon request.

I will mark games as sold once a deal has been completed. Unless marked as sold, the game is still available.

Gottlieb North Star - $1,750 - repainted cabinet, polished metal, 6/10 Playfield. 8/10 Backglass. Working 100%

Gottlieb Mars God Of War - $1,950 - Working 100%. Solid game. Has a reproduction Roman Solider that is plexiglass.

Stern Magic - $800 Working 95%. Cabinet neck is missing. Has altek lamp board. Left Flipper coil needs to be replaced.

Bally Future Spa - $2,100 - NOS Playfield, Altek Board. Displays works great. Excellent Backglass. Currently in Plano, TX at Versus Game Play.

Bally Eight Ball Deluxe Limited Edition - $2,100 - Working. Needs a little love. Perfect Backglass.

Marcus

1 month later
#71 5 years ago

GB premium for sale $6500 in Houston. Has a few playfield mods.

#73 5 years ago

I'm looking to add either a Gorgar, BlackOut or Xenon to my collection. I'm a little picky on condition and light show, liking some of these decked out LED arrangements some folks have put out there on those games.

1 month later
#74 5 years ago

I am interested in selling or possibly trading the following games:

Bally who dunnit - 3300
Bally eight ball deluxe LE - 1800
Bally Lost World - 1200
Williams High Speed - 1800
Gottlieb solar city - 750

I am looking for the following:

Monster Bash
Medieval Madness
JJP Pirates of the Caribbean
JJP Hobbit
JJP woz
Stern Lord of the Rings
Gottlieb Stargate
Bally The Shadow
Williams Bram Stoker's Dracula
johnny mnemonic
sega southpark
Austin powers
Diner
Pinbot
flash gordon
Bally paragon
black knight 2000

I can trade up or down (plus or minus cash), or multiple pins for 1 in some cases.

Added over 5 years ago:

All sold

2 months later
#75 4 years ago

Looking for a Dialed In, Woz, Hobbit, Star Wars, or Munsters within 4 hours of Houston if anyone has a lead or wants to get rid of one. Possibly in for a trade/partial trade of either my IMDN Pro or my virtual pin cab if interested as well.

2 weeks later
2 months later
#81 4 years ago

My BSD is for sale.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-bram-stoker-s-dracula-24

I also plan on listing my BM66 Catwoman Edition (opened New In Box last month—working flawlessly) for sale in the next few days. $6650.

2 weeks later
#82 4 years ago

I have a bone busters listed here on pinside and I will be selling a TFTC soon. PM me if interested.

#83 4 years ago

Have a nice black rose for sale

#84 4 years ago
Quoted from Pbgixxer:

Have a nice black rose for sale

I'd love a black rose!

Interested in trades?

1 week later
#87 4 years ago

I got a Williams Indiana Jones for trade.

#88 4 years ago
Quoted from Beaumistim:

I got a Williams Indiana Jones for trade.

And with your price there is a reason it is still for trade.

4 weeks later
#89 4 years ago

Looking for the following

Dead pool pro
Star Wars pro
GOTG pro
Iron Maiden pro
Jurassic park pro
Monster bash Se
AFM Se

If i can find a few on my list I’d make the drive from co to TX

Also open to other newer pro machines.

#90 4 years ago
Quoted from V8haha:

Looking for the following
Dead pool pro
Star Wars pro
GOTG pro
Iron Maiden pro
Jurassic park pro
Monster bash Se
AFM Se
If i can find a few on my list I’d make the drive from co to TX
Also open to other newer pro machines.

Paging @zaphx! He's got a JP Pro listed here: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/86673

He also has a SW Pro that he *might* be willing to part with.

Full disclosure that we've been friends since High School, but I can tell you that he takes *very* good care of his machines.

1 week later
#91 4 years ago

I've got two machines for sale in the Dallas area:

3 weeks later
#92 4 years ago

I'm shocked this thread isn't more active.

#93 4 years ago

There's a TSPP in Rockwall on Facebook marketplace I've been messaging about for weeks and never get a reply

#94 4 years ago

I’ll be posting a High Speed here soon. Just put a Hardtop on it and built a new backbox for it. Just need to do a few cab touch ups, but otherwise it plays and looks great.

#96 4 years ago
Quoted from Beaumistim:

There's a TSPP in Rockwall on Facebook marketplace I've been messaging about for weeks and never get a reply

Sorry, it's not mine

#98 4 years ago

I have a HUO Deadpool LE, very low plays and in perfect condition for sale in the Houston area.

#99 4 years ago

High Speed is up for sale:

Machine - For Sale
High Speed Archived
Partially restored (almost original) - “Not fully restored, but pretty close. You'd be hard pressed to find a better playing example of High Speed. Not really interested in trades, as I don't have the space. Also not int...”
2019-12-01
Allen, TX
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 305 times

1 month later
#100 4 years ago

Looking for an EM project for 2020 ?

Machine - For Sale
Aquarius project Archived
As is - “For sale... Aquarius 1970, EM project. I was planning to fix it, but never got to it... I never took the time to look seriously at EMs. It is not playable as is. When plugged in,...”
2020-01-04
Paris, IDF
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 371 times
Contributed to Pinside

There are 562 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 12.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-saletrade-in-texas/page/2?hl=beaumistim and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.