• 463 posts
  • 117 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 15 days ago by Nevus
  • Topic is favorited by 86 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

86714ffed17ce754de191bd8c69414585647a30f (resized).jpg

There are 463 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 10.
#451 62 days ago
Quoted from kciaccio:

Nice list..I have Pinbot, Space Shuttle and Demolition man in my collection of 5.

I hear it's a great time to downsize I would be stoked with that lineup for sure - very nice!

#452 62 days ago
Quoted from RetroRambler:

Thanks for the welcome. I have never played a DE game. To be honest, I don't think I have played any of the 90s machines I have listed. I was more into arcades in the early to mid 80s but I have fond memories of the Williams machines in the bowling alleys back in the 86-88 era prior to me shipping off to the Army. I didn't play pinball post high school at all.

I was an 80s video game kid too. I went to a local gameroom store in the late 90s looking for a Discs of Tron to buy. They were shopping out an Indiana Jones pinball and I thought it was a cool theme so I picked it up ($1750 which at the time was expensive). I loved it of course and am still in the hobby today.

1 week later
#453 49 days ago

I'm still looking for a collector quality Earthshaker in the DFW area..... and I would absolutely make a nice donation to Pinside

I also have a stunning Scared Stiff (fully modded out) that I would trade for ES, with cash coming from your side, if necessary.

SS is not for sale..... Trade for Earthshaker only.

1 week later
#456 38 days ago

Happy New Year!

New year, new lineup. Thinking of trading my HUO MMr Classic with color chip, in perfect shape except a cabinet scratch. +/- cash, looking for Lebowski, GZ prem, Alien lv, Rick and Morty, TSPP, LOTR.

#457 34 days ago

Anyone in Austin selling a Godzilla premium?

1 week later
#460 22 days ago

If anyone is interested. I am keeping my eye out for a NBA fastbreak that someone wants to trade/plus/minus cash. Things I could consider for trade are:
a really nice 9.5/10 modded demo man
Really nice 9/10 atari middle earth
A beat but 100% playing last action hero
Two project EMs

#461 21 days ago

If I was in Texas I’d be all over this. Good luck. ebay.com link: itm

#463 15 days ago

ST LE …
Say it ain’t so. That’s going to be a tough one for me to let go.

There are 463 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 10.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-saletrade-in-texas/page/10 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.