• 568 posts
  • 132 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 15 minutes ago by jazc4
  • Topic is favorited by 96 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

86714ffed17ce754de191bd8c69414585647a30f (resized).jpg
There are 568 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 12.
#451 1 year ago
Quoted from kciaccio:

Nice list..I have Pinbot, Space Shuttle and Demolition man in my collection of 5.

I hear it's a great time to downsize I would be stoked with that lineup for sure - very nice!

#452 1 year ago
Quoted from RetroRambler:

Thanks for the welcome. I have never played a DE game. To be honest, I don't think I have played any of the 90s machines I have listed. I was more into arcades in the early to mid 80s but I have fond memories of the Williams machines in the bowling alleys back in the 86-88 era prior to me shipping off to the Army. I didn't play pinball post high school at all.

I was an 80s video game kid too. I went to a local gameroom store in the late 90s looking for a Discs of Tron to buy. They were shopping out an Indiana Jones pinball and I thought it was a cool theme so I picked it up ($1750 which at the time was expensive). I loved it of course and am still in the hobby today.

1 week later
#453 1 year ago

I'm still looking for a collector quality Earthshaker in the DFW area..... and I would absolutely make a nice donation to Pinside

I also have a stunning Scared Stiff (fully modded out) that I would trade for ES, with cash coming from your side, if necessary.

SS is not for sale..... Trade for Earthshaker only.

1 week later
#455 1 year ago

Star Wars Premium—Comic Art
San Antonio. Get the new year started right!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-star-wars-comic-art-premium-15

#456 1 year ago

Happy New Year!

New year, new lineup. Thinking of trading my HUO MMr Classic with color chip, in perfect shape except a cabinet scratch. +/- cash, looking for Lebowski, GZ prem, Alien lv, Rick and Morty, TSPP, LOTR.

#457 1 year ago

Anyone in Austin selling a Godzilla premium?

1 week later
#460 1 year ago

If anyone is interested. I am keeping my eye out for a NBA fastbreak that someone wants to trade/plus/minus cash. Things I could consider for trade are:
a really nice 9.5/10 modded demo man
Really nice 9/10 atari middle earth
A beat but 100% playing last action hero
Two project EMs

#461 1 year ago

If I was in Texas I’d be all over this. Good luck. ebay.com link: itm

#463 1 year ago

ST LE …
Say it ain’t so. That’s going to be a tough one for me to let go.

2 months later
#464 1 year ago

Looking for a Rick & Morty now, and something has to go to make room. Before I go to the trouble of deciding what to sell and searching for a machine to buy, anybody that has a R&M they would consider trading for something listed +\- $$$, shout at me.

Spider-Man Vault
Monster Bash SE
TWD Prem

1 week later
#465 1 year ago

Twilight Zone ColorDMD and real Pinstatuims. Trade for Stern Premium Spike with Stern Topper.

No Munsters, Jurassic Park, Iron Maiden, LED Zeppelin, Star Wars or Turtles.

You can’t beat the Stern Flipper Feel…
Cheers!

#468 1 year ago
Quoted from Gorgar666:

Twilight Zone ColorDMD and real Pinstatuims. Trade for Stern Premium Spike with Stern Topper.
No Munsters, Jurassic Park, Iron Maiden, LED Zeppelin, Star Wars or Turtles.
You can’t beat the Stern Flipper Feel…
Cheers!

That's a nice TZ. Wish I had something to trade with. Great seller. Buy or trade with confidence.

#469 1 year ago
#470 1 year ago

Anyone want to buy my MMr so I can buy Sleeves' R&M?

#471 1 year ago
Quoted from jazc4:

That's a nice TZ. Wish I had something to trade with. Great seller. Buy or trade with confidence.

I really like your Indiana Jones

#472 1 year ago
Quoted from Goalie:

Anyone want to buy my MMr so I can buy Sleeves' R&M?

You need a TZ in Your Life. MMr with the Topper?

#473 1 year ago

Looking for Freddy Pinball…

#475 1 year ago

5k sems like a lot for a nightmare on elm street

#476 1 year ago
Quoted from HB_GAMER:

5k sems like a lot for a nightmare on elm street

Preaching to the choir it isn't mine..lol

However the one at TPF was getting a ton of play and I see flip in out pinball playing one today also. Weird popularity lately.

#477 1 year ago
Quoted from kciaccio:

Preaching to the choir it isn't mine..lol
However the one at TPF was getting a ton of play and I see flip in out pinball playing one today also. Weird popularity lately.

It’s a fun game. No doubt about it. A fine Gottlieb example.

#478 1 year ago

Yet some Pinside reviews slam it pretty good.

1 week later
#479 12 months ago

Hello! I am currently looking for a Gottlieb system 1 or 80s Gottlieb title. Interested in any condition, just not really wanting a sports game. If you have anything please dm me. Thank you so much.

1 week later
#480 11 months ago

Anyone in the DFW area looking to sell a Theatre of Magic? I'm in the market for one.

#481 11 months ago

I have a Transformers LE that is still available......

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/153304

1 week later
#482 11 months ago

Anyone have a Mousin Around for sale? Preferably nearish to DFW, but I'm not too picky.

#483 11 months ago

Looking for a Walking Dead LE in TX.

Thanks!

2 weeks later
#484 10 months ago

Hey all,

I still have a Getaway for sale. It really is in great mechanical shape. The playfield is in better condition than the pictures can show. Need to see it in person. Anyways, let me know if anyone is interested. Thanks!

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/143745

#485 10 months ago

I would love an Gottlieb Arena again.

#486 10 months ago

Hi Guys:

I'm looking for a restored or collector quality Earthshaker for my home in the DFW area.

I would rather pay cash but can trade my collector quality Scared Stiff (it looks HUO, with a lot of mods) or my stunning restored Funhouse (with Rudy's Nightmare 2.0). Cash adjustment my way.

If you have a beautiful ES that you would like to sell or trade, please send me a Private Message and we'll see what we can work out.

Thanks.

Roger

#488 10 months ago

Looking for some classic Sterns. Meteor, Flight 2000, Cheetah, Quicksilver, Stars, Ali, Lightning, Galaxy, Freefall. Projects are fine: I have a project Seawitch to trade if that floats your boat.

Mike

#489 10 months ago

Hi there! Just putting out an APB that I'm looking for the following games for sale:

Cactus Canyon (SE)
White Water
Who Dunnit

If you happen to know of one (particularly WD or WW) please let me know!

#490 10 months ago

DFW area any good pinball distributors around that may have pinball parts on hand?

#491 10 months ago
Quoted from zimzam:

DFW area any good pinball distributors around that may have pinball parts on hand?

What are you looking for?

#492 10 months ago
Quoted from marioparty34:

What are you looking for?

Here visiting for 5 weeks and bought a STTNG and would like to completely shop it out. I brought some pin tools parts. Looking for a backbox glass, molex pins and connectors, backbox bolts, might need some common flipper and other coil parts.

#493 10 months ago

Forgot about this thread and should have posted here when my games went for sale. Still have two left though so putting the word out.

Mars Trek - https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/158267
Real good condition game that I've got working fully. Rebuilt most of the reals and relays (all in the head and most in the cab).

JP Premium - https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/158264
Super dialed in and nice JP prem. If you know me from years past this is the game that had a bad PF in it that I did a PF swap on. While doing the swap I messaged everything to fit as perfect as you could expect. Plays super fast and smooth.

#494 10 months ago
Quoted from zimzam:

Here visiting for 5 weeks and bought a STTNG and would like to completely shop it out. I brought some pin tools parts. Looking for a backbox glass, molex pins and connectors, backbox bolts, might need some common flipper and other coil parts.

I have a ton of extra random parts and unfortunately I don't have any of the stuff you are needing besides the flipper and perhaps coil.

#495 10 months ago

That Mars Trek looks like an interesting game. Best of luck with the sale.

Quoted from 85vett:

Forgot about this thread and should have posted here when my games went for sale. Still have two left though so putting the word out.
Mars Trek - https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/158267
Real good condition game that I've got working fully. Rebuilt most of the reals and relays (all in the head and most in the cab).
JP Premium - https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/158264
Super dialed in and nice JP prem. If you know me from years past this is the game that had a bad PF in it that I did a PF swap on. While doing the swap I messaged everything to fit as perfect as you could expect. Plays super fast and smooth.

#497 10 months ago

Hi Guys:

I have just listed my Funhouse, Whirlwind and Scared Stiff in the marketplace.

https://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/rogerdodger/market

Situated in the DFW area in Flower Mound, TX 75077.

1 week later
#499 10 months ago

I just listed my MET pro LED for sale. Comes with colordmd, subwoofer, mirror blades, and more. Located in Kingwood, TX.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/159478

1 week later
#500 9 months ago

Hey everyone! I am looking for my next project pin (something that needs a good teardown and clean, LEDs, rubbers, some mechanical work, etc.). I would love to find a Bride of Pinbot or space station. Would be interested in other Bally/Williams/Gottlieb 1980s 90s games. Thanks!

There are 568 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 12.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-saletrade-in-texas/page/10 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.