4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 402 posts
  • 90 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 18 days ago by bluespin
  • Topic is favorited by 48 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 71 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20160418_185616_(resized).jpg
20160418_185554_(resized).jpg
20160418_185656_(resized).jpg
20160418_185609_(resized).jpg
20160418_185526_(resized).jpg
20160418_185641_(resized).jpg
20160418_185930_001_(resized).jpg
FB_IMG_1467197943965_(resized).jpg
download_(resized).jpg
x-files_11_(resized).jpg
x-files_10_(resized).jpeg
x-files_1_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
20130808_200541_(resized).jpg
20130808_200535_(resized).jpg
20130808_200529_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider robertmee.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#15 4 years ago

I have an HUO ACDC Pro and HUO SM Red that I'm looking to bundle trade for a Monster Bash

#33 4 years ago
Quoted from HOOKED:

Wnbjm - whats that?

Whoa Nellie...Big Juicy Melons

3 months later
#75 4 years ago
Quoted from Jimmyms3:

There is a pin*bot here at work thats for sale/trade, also there I just recently picked up a Rollergames but im willing to see what else is out there...

How much?

#76 4 years ago

I've got a nice SM....Would trade for a LOTR, TAF or towards a MB. Or something else horror related (but I have many already)

#78 4 years ago
Quoted from Jimmyms3:

How much for the Pin*bot? Or for the Rollergames?

Well hell, both I guess. Not for me, but my neighbor is getting into pins. He has an EATPM that he wants to sell if anyone is interested.

#80 4 years ago
Quoted from Craig:

That's a good pin at a good price for someone breaking into the hobby. Good luck with the sale!

Yes it is....poor man's BK and a fun pin. Least attractive art,IMO, of the four in the series, but still a fun player.

#93 4 years ago

Oh, forgot....Going to sell a Zizzle POTC. I bought it NIB and it probably has less than 20 plays My kid prefers the big boys, so it's gone unloved.

#108 4 years ago

Looking for a TAF in the area if anyone knows of one

5 months later
#204 3 years ago
Quoted from bonanza:

Pinbot for sale
see market place

Pinbot or bride of pinbot? Don't see a pinbot ad

4 weeks later
#216 3 years ago
Quoted from Austinblair1:

Hey man. I saw a pristine white water on Asheville NC craigslist for I think around 4500, and includes a night at these peoples mansion bed and breakfast or something, so you don't have to do all the loading and traveling in one day. The machine was flawless.

That was Drew's....It's sold as of 2/24 according to his post on the bash

11 months later
#345 2 years ago
Quoted from jasonp:

So I guess thePinballbash.com ( AKA The Bash ) is dead?

It was live a week ago...historically there have been times where the domain has lapsed. Not sure if that's one of those times or if it's gone for good.

1 year later
#384 9 months ago
Quoted from Jenk540i:

Cosmetically playfield is much better than I expected, cabinet pretty good. Filthy. Lots of switch’s out, some lights. Like I said if you want to discuss it send me a PM. But definitely somewhat of a project.

Last CFTBL I restored had cats living in it....true story. I paid $1600 for it. If it's close to that, PM me

#385 9 months ago

Looking for an Auto / racing themed pin to donate to a local club. My budget would be $1500 to $1800 for something like a HS, Checkpoint, Mario Andretti or Victory. Upto $2500 for a HSII, Indy 500, Corvette, etc. Of course at that price range, non working and projects are ok.

#386 9 months ago
Quoted from BleacherBum:

I am wanting to add a working “non-project” EM pin to my small line up. I just am starting on a major Bally Space Time project. Given all the work that the Space Time requires, this project will keep me busy for a long time. So in the mean time, I would like to have a working EM to compliment my Gottlieb and Data East 90s SS pins.
The pin needs to be nearly completely functional, but could have a few issues (nothing major). Does anyone have an EM pin they would sale or know of one that is available? I have been looking on Craigslist and Letgo. I have not found a solid lead.
Below, is a list of pins that I have complied from feedback on Pinside and IPDB. I am open to other pins, but would prefer one from this list if possible. I would prefer to purchase and pick up in person rather than shipping. I realize this will restrict my prospective shopping area. I live in the NC 27806 area code and would prefer a one to two day trip.
Thanks,
Phil
Gottleib
Lawman
Target Pool
Abra Ca Dabra
Quick Draw
Jacks Open
Sure Shot
Grand Slam
Lucky Hand
Drop A Card
Big Shot
Centigrade
El Dorado
Hit the Deck
Bally
Fireball
Captaincies Fantastic and the Brown Dirt Cowboy
Four Million BC
Nip It
Atlantis
Hi Deal
Williams
8 Ball
Space Mission
Triple Strike
Spin Out
Grand Prix

I have a 95% working Space Mission...everything but the knocker and missing plumb bob. Cabinet has been re sprayed and looks nice. Minor flaking on BG and some minor wear on PF. Not sure I'm ready to sell it, but money talks. Or a trade towards something in my above post.

7 months later
#392 35 days ago

Anybody have anything interesting ro trade....will ha e some games coming up soon.

#394 35 days ago
Quoted from Coz:

I’ve got a Munsters pro I may trade soon- don’t know if you’re interested

Thanks but probably not. The only Munsters I've thought about is the b&w premium.

#398 34 days ago

Dang....I just bought something else or I would have been interested for sure. Too bad no trades. GLWS!

Edit: And I have your wishlist Getaway too

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 999.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 17.00
$ 19.95
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 100.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 625.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 38.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Siegecraft Electronics
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 6.00
Electronics
German-Pinball-Modular
$ 6,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 74.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Little Shop Of Games
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 109.95
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Pro
$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 36.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider robertmee.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside