download_(resized).jpg
x-files_11_(resized).jpg
x-files_10_(resized).jpeg
x-files_1_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
20130808_200541_(resized).jpg
20130808_200535_(resized).jpg
20130808_200529_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider oldgoat.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#99 8 years ago

I posted this in the marketplace wanted ad awhile ago; however, I'm looking for an EM pitch and bat. Must be 2 player, have more than one pitch and the mechanical men running the bases. I prefer a bit of a project while my wife insists it be a project (something about driving her crazy when I'm bored and have nothing to do...women! go figure!). Anyhow, I've been on the lookout for awhile so if anyone has anything or may know of someone that does, please let me know. Thanks

#101 8 years ago
Quoted from rwarren28806:

There is one at the Asheville Pinball Museum. Last time I was there, it was in the back. I'm not sure if that was because he rotated it out or it needed repair. I'm not sure if he has a price tag on it. All you can do is ask.......

Thanks...nothing listed for sale (pitch and bat, that is), but I'll send a note.

#107 8 years ago

A lot of his machines are not listed on his site. Best to contact him directly.

I shot him an e-mail yesterday but have not heard anything back so I'm guessing they are either busy or don't have anything. Regardless, I wasn't aware of the Asheville Pinball Museum so it's nice to know for future reference.

#116 8 years ago

They are closed Monday and Tuesday.

Thanks. I guess that would explain why I hadn't heard anything.

1 month later
#137 8 years ago

Still looking for an older pitch and bat (50's-60's). Unfortunately, Drewblood's is a one player and I gotta have a two player. Multiple pitches and running man unit are also required. Wood rail and a bit of a project are preferred but not a requirement. Cash in hand and, more importantly, boss's approval

1 year later
#340 7 years ago

Somehow, I missed posting this into this thread...anyhow

** Special end of the month sale on my Captain Kid rifle game **
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/captain-kid-rifle-gun

Ideally looking for a 16' ball bowler but will sell outright. Willing to add $ if appropriate

1 week later
#341 7 years ago

Boy this thread is dead...so let's liven it up!

Valentine's Day special!!... Free box of chocolates included with the purchase of my Captain Kid. Something for you and something for your significant other. Win/Win!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/captain-kid-rifle-gun

1 week later
#348 7 years ago

Believe I've located a bowler, so its your luck day. I'm reducing the price and offering a St Patty's day special on my Capt Kid Rifle game:

SOLD!
Other - For Sale
“Looking to sell/trade my Captain Kid Rifle game. Would love to trade for a project bowler (16'), but I'm open to other, interesting projects. The game came with the stairs, for ...”
2017-02-16
Belmont, NC
849 (OBO)
Archived after: 220 days
Viewed: 1033 times
Contributed to Pinside

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider oldgoat.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-or-trade-in-nc?tu=oldgoat and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.