download_(resized).jpg
x-files_11_(resized).jpg
x-files_10_(resized).jpeg
x-files_1_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
20130808_200541_(resized).jpg
20130808_200535_(resized).jpg
20130808_200529_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider durgee7.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#558 12 months ago

Hey Everyone,

I'm looking to see if there's any interest in a trade. Of my 4 pins, I'm open to trading Judge Dredd, Batman Data East, and TMNT Stern Pro. Hoping to trade for Rick and Morty (Standard or BSE), Elvira HOH, and/or Elvira and the Party Monsters. All trades +/- cash if needed. I'm not looking to sell at this time.

All of my pins are fully working and have a playfield protector installed.

Judge Dredd all GI swapped with LED's (exception: playfield flashers). New GOLF CPU board, and new Ball Trough Boards. No credit dot for last 1.5 years. Deadworld mod not installed (original slotted holes).

Batman DE is detailed in my thread for Batman overlay installation. This pin was thoroughly cleaned, and parts were replaced or repaired. LED'S throughout, with exception to playfield flashers. Pinsound board added with Pinsound speakers.

TMNT Stern Pro has the Lermods lght-up Krang. This pin will come with a flawless spare (warranty) playfield.

There are lots of little tweaks and fixes/repairs I haven't mentioned above (to keep this post short)

I appreciate your time and hope to find some wishlist pins for trade. I have a truck for hauling/pickup.

#559 12 months ago

Ok, I'm updating my post based on reality. I would love to purchase a Rick and Morty if anyone in the area is planning to sell. I will likely follow up this purchase by selling TMNT Pro and/or Judge Dredd. Thanks!

8 months later
#575 3 months ago

If anyone is interested, I'm thinking of putting my Rick and Morty BSE up for trade. It has invisiglass, installed jerry ramp, x-spacers (for flipper height correction), installed playfield protector (not needed but nice to have extra protection). Low plays and already dialed in for smoother (less clunky) shots. I'm hoping for a Venom LE +/- cash.

Thanks!

#576 3 months ago

2 months later
#599 51 days ago

If anyone is interested in trading a tmnt pro for a data east batman plus cash, please let me know. I recently posted an ad with details. Batman is still a fun game, but tmnt is my favorite theme.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider durgee7.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-or-trade-in-nc?tu=durgee7 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.