download_(resized).jpg
x-files_11_(resized).jpg
x-files_10_(resized).jpeg
x-files_1_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
20130808_200541_(resized).jpg
20130808_200535_(resized).jpg
20130808_200529_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider duderegular.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#373 5 years ago

Looking for an AFMr, creech, LOTR, DI in Fayetteville. Also looking for an early Stern/Williams/Bally solid state game. Have cash or a pinbot to trade. Thanks!

10 months later
#395 4 years ago

Iron maiden pro I am thinking of moving. Possibly a Attack from Mars remake classic. Ghostbusters maybe after I play the new code a bit.

2 weeks later
4 months later
#408 4 years ago

Anybody looking to make a trade? I have a dialed in and a batman 66 up in the marketplace now. Would really love Jurassic Park or Beatles, but also interested in 2 for 1 deals for stuff on my wishlist. Thanks!

4 weeks later
#414 4 years ago
Quoted from GodSpeedBR:

Still looking for a trade?
I have noticed you have SW Pro on your list, I have a SW Premium that I would trade.
HUO first owner - perfect like new if you are interested.

I appreciate the offer. I would probably pass for now. Thanks

#417 4 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

All games sold. After 6 months, my garage is empty again!

Congrats man! I wanted to come take a look, but I really shouldn't get another project.

4 months later
#439 3 years ago

Have a couple of games I would put up for trades. X-men pro and Space Station. Both were just shopped, new comet led's all over, clear rings, new flipper bats, tons of stuff done to each. Both are ready to rock. My wishlist has a bunch of stuff I would consider, but top of the list at the moment are Deadpool or Guardians of the Galaxy. I can add or take cash to make the right deal. Thanks

1 week later
#442 3 years ago

I have a xmen pro (posted in the classifieds) and a MMr with pinstadiums, shaker, topper, hd color dmd, titan rings (can remove the pinstadiums too). Open to trades on each or even a possible package deal.
I would love a deadpool, guardians of the galaxy, or star trek. Thanks

3 months later
#451 3 years ago

I can drive a ways for a trade. Lots of games in my wishlist I could go for right now. I also have a VPCabs Vertigo that I am probably going to list in the near future. I did quite a few upgrades to it and loaded a bunch of the VPX games to it.

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Demolition Man pinball for sale. Looking for $3000 or trade for other pins. This one is all LEDs, nice boards, plays great. I had the handles powdercoated. It has new targets, a gr...”
2020-11-14
Fayetteville, NC
Archived after: 34 days
Viewed: 544 times

#454 3 years ago
Quoted from Coz:

I have a really nice Jurassic Park pro that’s currently out on location. I’ll sell for $4800 or possibly trade towards another newer pin.

Buddy there is a guy on Facebook and the bash looking for one in charlotte.

1 month later
#460 3 years ago

Scoring some games Robert!

#462 3 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

I have a few I'll be listing in the coming month or so. Busy with my real job, so unfortunately not enough time to get them prepped, pictures and posted.

Need me to swing by and check stuff out???

#468 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “The Munsters Pro Very low plays Like new condition Updated to latest code Will sell or trade +/- cash. No shipping please. Trades Wanted Elvira House of Horrors Indiana Jones Th...”
2020-12-27
Fayetteville, NC
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 394 times

2 months later
#485 3 years ago
Quoted from Coz:

What’s for sale/trade??

I would maybe trade my Doctor Who. Recently shopped, comet bulbs, titan rings, new topper dome, etc.

4 weeks later
#487 3 years ago

Black Spider-Man I would trade or maybe sell. HUO game is super nice condition.

1 week later
#502 2 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

If next game is Mando I may sell something. Maybe my Avengers LE its kicking my butt, but I guess I am consider anything in my collection

I will go and inspect each of his games for the prospective buyer. Just to make sure it's all ok.

#507 2 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

I think you will be satisfied with all my games

Better play them a whole bunch to be sure

Quoted from Mando:

Seems like pinside is still not at full speed , my emojis don’t show up and I can’t post a picture !

They don't allow pics in these threads. It's to keep folks from bypassing the market monetization.

2 weeks later
#513 2 years ago
Quoted from Coz:

Indy is my favorite Williams pin. I miss mine

I just dropped off my armor, wireforms, and coin door at the local powder coat shop. Have a color dmd for it, radcals, and lots of new parts to put on in the coming weeks.

1 month later
#515 2 years ago

Driving a bit is not out of the question for the right deal.

Up for trade Attack from Mars remake Limited Edition and/or The Shadow.

Attack from Mars is just like out of the box. It has all the LE stuff: the powder coated armor, large hd screen, upgraded sound system with speaker lights, shaker motor, motorized topper, multicolor mini metal saucers, mirror blades, etc.

The Shadow has Color DMD LCD, Aurich Alternate translite and speaker decal, Clear Titan Rings, Comet frosted LED's, Dragon decal on backboard, Remote battery mount, Custom instruction cards, and probably a thing or two I am forgetting to list.

I am most interested in Elvira, Tron, and avengers infinity quest, but have quite a few games I would consider. It can't hurt to ask.
Bram Stoker's Dracula
Congo
Judge Dredd
Total Nuclear Anhillation

1 year later
#533 1 year ago

Taking a nice LW3 to SFGE that will be for sale.

Have a Fish Tales coming in and will be for sale once I get it ready.

2 months later
#544 1 year ago
Quoted from brenna98:

I need a game transported from Winston-Salem NC area to the midwest. I could meet you along your route.
If you want to make some extra gas money for your trip, please send me a PM for more details. Game is already broke down and in a garage ready to load.

I am going to the VFW show first weekend of October. I go right by Winston-Salem on the route up. Not sure if that helps you or not.

1 year later
#582 4 months ago
Quoted from Jenk540i:

And the buyer just changed his mind when he found out it had 2000 plays! Back on the board.

How dare you play your game...

1 month later
#596 3 months ago

Sorry to hear about your health issues. Really nice list of games there. Could do like that guy did a few days back and find a buyer for all of it in one move.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider duderegular.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-or-trade-in-nc?tu=duderegular and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.