download_(resized).jpg
x-files_11_(resized).jpg
x-files_10_(resized).jpeg
x-files_1_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
20130808_200541_(resized).jpg
20130808_200535_(resized).jpg
20130808_200529_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BleacherBum.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#376 5 years ago

I am wanting to add a working “non-project” EM pin to my small line up. I just am starting on a major Bally Space Time project. Given all the work that the Space Time requires, this project will keep me busy for a long time. So in the mean time, I would like to have a working EM to compliment my Gottlieb and Data East 90s SS pins.

The pin needs to be nearly completely functional, but could have a few issues (nothing major). Does anyone have an EM pin they would sale or know of one that is available? I have been looking on Craigslist and Letgo. I have not found a solid lead.

Below, is a list of pins that I have complied from feedback on Pinside and IPDB. I am open to other pins, but would prefer one from this list if possible. I would prefer to purchase and pick up in person rather than shipping. I realize this will restrict my prospective shopping area. I live in the NC 27806 area code and would prefer a one to two day trip.

Thanks,
Phil

Gottleib
Lawman
Target Pool
Abra Ca Dabra
Quick Draw
Jacks Open
Sure Shot
Grand Slam
Lucky Hand
Drop A Card
Big Shot
Centigrade
El Dorado
Hit the Deck

Bally
Fireball
Captaincies Fantastic and the Brown Dirt Cowboy
Four Million BC
Nip It
Atlantis
Hi Deal

Williams
8 Ball
Space Mission
Triple Strike
Spin Out
Grand Prix

#387 5 years ago

Thanks robermee, PM sent.

Phil

3 years later
#537 1 year ago

I am looking for 1965 Gottlieb “Bank a Ball”.

I have room for one more pinball. I would like very much for it to be a Gottlieb 1965 Bank Ball.

Bank Ball is the first pinball machine back in the 19060’s that I remember playing. I grew up in a small Indiana town. It had one shop that had a pinball machine. The store only kept one in house at a time. During my Junior High School days, my friend and I would stop in after school to play a couple of games. As I have fond memories of playing this pin, I would like very much to add this pin to my game room.

I live is eastern North Carolina. If anyone has one for sale or or knows someone who is looking to sale theirs please PM me. I’m would prefer to pick it up in person however, I and am willing to drive a fair distance. I will also consider have one shipped as I haven’t seen one come up for sale in my area.

Thanks,
Phil

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BleacherBum.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-or-trade-in-nc?tu=BleacherBum and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.