download_(resized).jpg
x-files_11_(resized).jpg
x-files_10_(resized).jpeg
x-files_1_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
20130808_200541_(resized).jpg
20130808_200535_(resized).jpg
20130808_200529_(resized).jpg
There are 606 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 13.
#401 4 years ago

Hello. I recently sold a real nice Gottlieb Mustang project to a guy who repairs games and comes to NC all the time. Shoot me a PM if you'd like his contact.

#402 4 years ago
Quoted from hazmat7719:

My friend in Winston-Salem is looking for his first pinball machine. He is looking for an EM with a western theme. Please let me know if any are for sale in the W-S area and I will let him know.
Thank you,
Matt

There's a Flip Flop for $400 in Columbia, Sc on CL. I asked the seller for better pictures but she never replied.

3 weeks later
#403 4 years ago

Floating the idea of selling my HUO very low plays Monster Bash LE. It didn't gather as much interest from my wife as I had thought, compared to our AFM that she loves.

#404 4 years ago

anyone have a Deadpool Premium or LE for sale?

#405 4 years ago
Quoted from Maide:

Floating the idea of selling my HUO very low plays Monster Bash LE. It didn't gather as much interest from my wife as I had thought, compared to our AFM that she loves.

In our house just the opposite, the kids and I play MB way more than AFM. Both are gorgeous pins and a lot of fun though. GLWS!

1 month later
#406 4 years ago

I'm coming to North Carolina next week anyone selling a EM in good to great condition. I love Bally's but may be interested in the right Gottlieb or Williams.

#407 4 years ago

Minty JY for sale or possible trade:

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Junk Yard Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “This is definitely the nicest JY I’ve ever seen. It’s near mint. The only blemish on the entire cabinet are a couple of barely visible marks on the edge of the front ride side ...”
2020-01-23
Mclean, VA
4,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 30 days
Viewed: 964 times
Contributed to Pinside

I come through the NC/SC all the time in my Jeep, so maybe could arrange delivery on a trade.

2 months later
#408 4 years ago

Anybody looking to make a trade? I have a dialed in and a batman 66 up in the marketplace now. Would really love Jurassic Park or Beatles, but also interested in 2 for 1 deals for stuff on my wishlist. Thanks!

3 weeks later
#409 4 years ago

I have some project games in Raleigh I'm going through to evaluate. First up:

rollergames- nice pf, decent cab, clean boards, boots and olays. Missing shooter rod, coin door, magnet coil and left sling pivot bracket. $1200

Flash - missing system 4 mpu. Pf decent. Cab ok. BG no lost art but looks like someone sealed it anyway...not familiar with that era glass. $500

Dungeons and Dragons - Complete and working. Has topper. One broken plastic top right. Ball trough fires sporadically which I've read is a common opto problem. Cabinet decent except couple of delamination spots in back. Head has a chunk out of it on the bottom but only on inside...outside artwork still in tact. $1200

More to come (HS, ES, FP, WCS94)

Please dont ask for pics unless you're dead serious, and if you're local dont ask at all...just come see them. Sorry to be blunt, but after 1 day listing them on CL I'm tired of all the tire kickers throwing out $200 offers or the ones that ghost after dozens of questions. At least here I know who I'm dealing with

Added over 4 years ago:

Update: D&D sold

Added over 4 years ago:

SOLD SOLD SOLD - All SOLD

#410 4 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

rollergames- nice pf, decent cab, clean boards, boots and olays. Missing shooter rod, coin door, magnet coil and left sling pivot bracket. $1200
Flash - missing system 4 mpu. Pf decent. Cab ok. BG no lost art but looks like someone sealed it anyway...not familiar with that era glass. $500
Dungeons and Dragons - Complete and working. Has topper. One broken plastic top right. Ball trough fires sporadically which I've read is a common opto problem. Cabinet decent except couple of delamination spots in back. Head has a chunk out of it on the bottom but only on inside...outside artwork still in tact. $1200
Please dont ask for pics unless you're dead serious, and if you're local dont ask at all...just come see them. Sorry to be blunt, but after 1 day listing them on CL I'm tired of all the tire kickers throwing out $200 offers or the ones that ghost after dozens of questions. At least here I know who I'm dealing with

Don’t forget to post here:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/post-project-pins-for-sale-here-cl-ebay-pinside-and-others/page/319#post-5515210

#411 4 years ago

I’m Looking for a couple stern pins to put on location.

#412 4 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

Added high speed. Fully working and cimplete. LEDs. One broken plasticand two small pf wrar spots. Needs shopping. Cabinet is solid but has paint loss in blacks on right side. Listed on FB marketace. $1300.

Added over 4 years ago:

SOLD SOLD SOLD

#413 4 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

Anybody looking to make a trade? I have a dialed in and a batman 66 up in the marketplace now. Would really love Jurassic Park or Beatles, but also interested in 2 for 1 deals for stuff on my wishlist. Thanks!

Still looking for a trade?
I have noticed you have SW Pro on your list, I have a SW Premium that I would trade.
HUO first owner - perfect like new if you are interested.

#414 4 years ago
Quoted from GodSpeedBR:

Still looking for a trade?
I have noticed you have SW Pro on your list, I have a SW Premium that I would trade.
HUO first owner - perfect like new if you are interested.

I appreciate the offer. I would probably pass for now. Thanks

#415 4 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

Added high speed. Fully working and cimplete. LEDs. One broken plasticand two small pf wrar spots. Needs shopping. Cabinet is solid but has paint loss in blacks on right side. Listed on FB marketace. $1300.

I have a friend looking to buy his first pin. He may contact you about the rollergames. His name is Kevin. Go easy on him

#416 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballTilt:

I have a friend looking to buy his first pin. He may contact you about the rollergames. His name is Kevin. Go easy on him

All games sold. After 6 months, my garage is empty again!

#417 4 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

All games sold. After 6 months, my garage is empty again!

Congrats man! I wanted to come take a look, but I really shouldn't get another project.

2 weeks later
#418 4 years ago

Is anyone interested in selling a Stern JP (Pro or Premium) or a Star Trek Pro? I'm looking for either.

1 week later
#419 4 years ago

Have some misc parts...

Taxi Marilyn Translite original in very nice shape $75

Maverick Topper $75

System 11 (maybe B) MPU condition unknown $100

1 week later
#420 3 years ago

Just listed my TSPP if anyone is interested: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/95285

#421 3 years ago

Really nice looking TSPP and a very fair price. Good luck!

#423 3 years ago

I'm looking for a nice (Williams) Indiana Jones

1 week later
#424 3 years ago

Looking for a JP Premium or GOTG Premium

1 week later
#425 3 years ago

A friend of mine has the opportunity to pick up 2 pins from a local collector who is moving. Original owner HUO pins in excellent condition. But to make the deal he has to take both and he does not want one which is a Star Wars episode 1.

He does not want to end up doing the deal unless he knows he has a buyer for the Star Wars because he doesn’t want to get stuck with a pin he does not want. He would be willing to unload it for $2500 in order to get the other pin. A really good price for one in great condition.

He won’t ship. Is located near Asheville. If anyone might be interested send me a PM and I can get you more info.

#426 3 years ago

Put up a nice Pistol Poker on FB marketplace

#427 3 years ago
Quoted from cscmtp:

Looking for a JP Premium or GOTG Premium

Also looking for a WH20 (for the 3rd and final time )

#428 3 years ago

the Banker is looking to Thin the Herd to make rOom for Sterns Ninja Turtle LE and possibly a Collector Quality FishTails
( if he can find 1 ) ..

WWE LE ,,, $ 5500.00 ,, less than 400 plays , mirror blades , shaker etc

Kiss LE ,, $ 8000.00 ,, less than 300 plays , same mods as above

Star Trek 25th Anniversary ,, Hep p/f ,, Tekman cabinet ,, Tekman worked for HEP ,, Collector Quality Pin $ 4000.00

All pins can be seen in the videO B-Lo .. PM Banker if Yr interested .... Later

#429 3 years ago

Still looking for a collector quality Williams Indiana Jones. Also a Scared Stiff in the same condition.

#430 3 years ago

Worlds nicest Metallica premium for sale

#431 3 years ago

Thanks again BR!

2 weeks later
#432 3 years ago

Friend of mine has an HUO NASCAR with very few plays for sale. I saw for the first time today. Looks completely mint. Still has the goodie bag stapled inside, really and truly looks like it just came out of the box.

He doesn’t advertise on Pinside but if anyone might be interested just send me a PM and I can put you in contact with him. Told me he was thinking about $3500 but I suspect he’ll entertain reasonable offers.

#433 3 years ago

Just listed a medieval madness in Greensboro.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Looking to sell my Medieval Madness remake. Has the color chip and shaker. Perfect condition and only used in my home since I bought it new. The game has 685 plays total. As soon a...”
2020-06-18
Akron, OH
7,750 (OBO)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 289 times

2 weeks later
#434 3 years ago

Looking for a JP Pro in the area if anyone knows of any. Considering selling my T2 in player's condition if anyone is interested.

#435 3 years ago

I’m looking for a couple pins to go on location- mainly looking for sterns $2000-$4500. I live about 40mins north of Greensboro

#438 3 years ago

This is from my friend Mike at Uptown Pinball in Martinsville VA-

“Now’s your chance to get one of your favorites! Uptown Pinball is selling 41 games to make room for new inventory landing soon. Call us at (276)-224-7139 or message if interested. Games are in alphabetical order with pinballs last.
1943 - $400
Afterburner 2 - $500
Aquajack - $600
Avengers - $400
Bags - $500
Beach Head - $500
Big Buck World - $1000
Cruisin USA (pair) - $1000
Daytona USA 2 - $600
Dyanamo Air Hockey - $500
Extreme Hunting - $500
Extreme Hunting 2 - $500
Final Lap 3 - $500
Firefighter - $500
Golden Tee - $400
Harley Davidson (won’t boot) - $600
Ms. Pac Man Galaga 20th Anniversary - $1000
NASCAR Driver - $650
NFL Blitz 99 (2 player) - $600
One Up Rampage (2 available) - $200
One-Up Asteroids (2 available) - $200
One-Up Galaga - $200
One-Up Street Fighter (2 available) - $200
Pole Position - $650
Space Invaders Cocktail - $300
Space Invaders Dedicated - $500
Street Fighter II - $650
Time Pilot - $500
Pins:
Beatles Gold (475 plays) - $6250
Black Knight Sword of Rage LE - $6500
Dale Jr. (Collector Quality) - $4000
Family Guy - $4750
Iron Man VE - $4800
Lord of the Rings - $7000
Munsters Premium B&W - $6250
Shrek (Collector Quality) - $5500
Star Trek Next Generation - $4500
Tee’d Off (LED’d) - $2500”

1 week later
#439 3 years ago

Have a couple of games I would put up for trades. X-men pro and Space Station. Both were just shopped, new comet led's all over, clear rings, new flipper bats, tons of stuff done to each. Both are ready to rock. My wishlist has a bunch of stuff I would consider, but top of the list at the moment are Deadpool or Guardians of the Galaxy. I can add or take cash to make the right deal. Thanks

#440 3 years ago

Selling BM66 near Charlotte NC

#441 3 years ago

My really nice Congo is up. Near winston Salem

#442 3 years ago

I have a xmen pro (posted in the classifieds) and a MMr with pinstadiums, shaker, topper, hd color dmd, titan rings (can remove the pinstadiums too). Open to trades on each or even a possible package deal.
I would love a deadpool, guardians of the galaxy, or star trek. Thanks

#443 3 years ago

Mike at Uptown Pinball in Martinsville VA has a few pins for sale:
276-224-7139

AFMr Special Edition $7000
Beatles Gold $6000
Star Wars LE $6500

2 months later
#444 3 years ago

Does anyone have any cheaper 90s era games for sale? DE, Sys11, etc. I'm looking for something for a friend as a housewarming gift, projects are fine as well as long as the PF is in decent shape.

#445 3 years ago
Quoted from atrainn:

Does anyone have any cheaper 90s era games for sale? DE, Sys11, etc. I'm looking for something for a friend as a housewarming gift, projects are fine as well as long as the PF is in decent shape.

I have a Alvin G Pistol Poker, nice shape, no wear, works...Not a project. They've been selling North of $2500. I'll let mine go for $2300.

#447 3 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

I have a Alvin G Pistol Poker, nice shape, no wear, works...Not a project. They've been selling North of $2500. I'll let mine go for $2300.

Wow thanks, that's a super tempting offer even for myself. I'll let you know, I'm just not sure about giving him something so rare as a first game since repair parts could be problematic.

#448 3 years ago

Top shelf Bally Strikes and Spares and Williams No Good Gofers just listed.

3 weeks later
There are 606 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 13.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-or-trade-in-nc/page/9?hl=godspeedbr and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.