download_(resized).jpg
x-files_11_(resized).jpg
x-files_10_(resized).jpeg
x-files_1_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
20130808_200541_(resized).jpg
20130808_200535_(resized).jpg
20130808_200529_(resized).jpg
There are 606 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 13.
#351 7 years ago

Price drop, $4,900 for a beautiful machine.

Machine - For Sale
Shrek Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Home use only Shrek pinball machine for sale, one of only 600 produced. Excellent family pinball machine with great call outs and beautiful artwork. Upgrades include LED playfiel...”
2017-04-23
Denver, NC
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 405 times

#352 7 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Party Zone Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Very good players condition. New DMD!! All LED with custom crash test dummy spotlight mod, and party monster mod. (Both work same way as my fish tales monster fish mod and tie into...”
2017-03-05
Youngsville, NC
1,895 (OBO)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 162 times
SOLD!
Mod - For Sale
New (selling multiple, business) - “IN STOCK & READY TO SHIP! For Pinsiders, the price has been lowered to $36/shipped! Each monster fish mod figure is fitted w/ 3mm LEDs for the eyes that match the flash seque...”
2017-04-14
Grissom, NC
36 (Firm)
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 205 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 month later
#353 7 years ago

I am looking for an Embryon or a Fireball 2.

John

1 week later
#354 7 years ago

Very nice Williams Aztec and Gottlieb Flipper Pool for sale. PM for photos/info.

3 weeks later
#355 6 years ago

I have a Ripley's Believe It or Not that I just listed

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Up for sale is my Ripley's Believe It or Not. A great game with dual magnets, spiral ramps and deep game play. The machine is 100% working, DMD is bright and clear with no credi...”
2017-05-15
Emerald Isle, NC
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 142 times

#356 6 years ago

My original / restored AFM is still available in Charlotte. Listed here on pinside for sale or trade

#357 6 years ago

Ill be in NC (Southport/Oak Island) August 4-18. I have a bunch of Gottlieb boards as well as some other small parts like a blue williams start button from WPC era, etc.

Any one interested in any trades let me know. I am always looking to make a swap.

1 week later
#359 6 years ago

Looking for a NASCAR in the Charlotte area. Anybody looking to sell one?

2 weeks later
#360 6 years ago

Friend of mine in Asheville (I have bought 2 pins from him and he does my difficult repairs) just picked up 9 pins last week from a closed route. He sold 4 to another operator, is probably going to stick 2 on his routes, but is planning to sell the 3 most desirable ones. (SS, CV and TAF).
I have seen all 3, almost pulled the trigger on the SS but decided it was more of a project than I would be comfortable with. They are all heavily routed (dirty, multiple bulbs out, broken rubbers, 1 broken ramp on the SS). All 3 work - a full restoration would likely require a playfield swap on all 3.
So they could be played as is or be a resto project.
He gets a lot of traffic through his shop, so he does not feel any need to advertise these pins, also he does not feel any need to ship or spend a lot of time on the phone or emailing to make a sale. He's a very reasonable guy but he knows without much effort these will all sell soon, likely to someone who just wanders into his shop. He would want any potential buyer to come look at the machines. I know he's thinking about 6K or so on the SS and CV, probably about 5.5K on the TAF, (OBO) but if someone wanted all 3 he would bundle for less.

A lot of you local guys know me - I'm no BS - just know that there could be some folks near by who might be interested in a good project or 2 or 3, so I'm throwing this out there for that reason. These won't be around for very long.

If anyone has a very serious interest PM me and I will be happy to call you and tell you more specific details on any of them, and then I can refer any serious interested parties to him.

#361 6 years ago

Is this still available? Got $8700 burning a hole in my pocket.
Thanks ahead of time.

#362 6 years ago

Looking to trade a HUO WOZ RR in Charlotte for a Wms IJ + $$

1 week later
#363 6 years ago

Need to make room for new machine.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Minty LOTR, second owner, shopped, LEDs, perfect condition. Need to make room for new machine. Will upload pics later.”
2017-06-23
Charlotte, NC
6,700 (OBO)
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 168 times

#364 6 years ago

Selling a RRWOZ and IMv... check my for sale ads

#365 6 years ago

I have a TF Combo for sale or trade + /- cash
Into newer sterns I dont own 2003 and up.
Posted in the market place OBO.

1 month later
#366 6 years ago

Looking to sell or trade my WozLE. Minty fresh, never had a single light board issue. $7500, located in western NC

1 month later
7 months later
#368 5 years ago

I have a 20 year reunion Mrs. Pacman/ Galaga arcade cab that I am looking to sell. It is HUO and in extremely good condition. Looking to get 1,500 for it. PM me for pictures... I can email them or text them to you.

1 week later
#370 5 years ago

Nice looking Hobbit in NC that just popped up.... seller is a decent guy also

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/63927

4 months later
#372 5 years ago

Still very much want to shake up my collection. Would like to trade my SW Prem (bought NIB from Cointaker) for a Deadpool or GOTG if possible. Open to other ideas. MIGHT also trade my Kiss LE, WOZLE, or GB Prem but prefer to move SW at the moment. Located in Western, NC 28664

2 weeks later
#373 5 years ago

Looking for an AFMr, creech, LOTR, DI in Fayetteville. Also looking for an early Stern/Williams/Bally solid state game. Have cash or a pinbot to trade. Thanks!

1 month later
#374 5 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/71858

Really nice WCS94 with some unobtanium and much more among the extra parts. Plays at least as good as it looks.

#375 5 years ago

Looking to trade my AFM for another pin plus or minus cash. A few titles im interested in are:

Deadpool Pro
Star Wars Pro
Aerosmith Pro
Batman 66
Metallica
Walking Dead

Interested parties i can get more pics and details. PM me if interested. I dont want to answer alot of q on the forum so if interested, just PM.

1 month later
#376 5 years ago

I am wanting to add a working “non-project” EM pin to my small line up. I just am starting on a major Bally Space Time project. Given all the work that the Space Time requires, this project will keep me busy for a long time. So in the mean time, I would like to have a working EM to compliment my Gottlieb and Data East 90s SS pins.

The pin needs to be nearly completely functional, but could have a few issues (nothing major). Does anyone have an EM pin they would sale or know of one that is available? I have been looking on Craigslist and Letgo. I have not found a solid lead.

Below, is a list of pins that I have complied from feedback on Pinside and IPDB. I am open to other pins, but would prefer one from this list if possible. I would prefer to purchase and pick up in person rather than shipping. I realize this will restrict my prospective shopping area. I live in the NC 27806 area code and would prefer a one to two day trip.

Thanks,
Phil

Gottleib
Lawman
Target Pool
Abra Ca Dabra
Quick Draw
Jacks Open
Sure Shot
Grand Slam
Lucky Hand
Drop A Card
Big Shot
Centigrade
El Dorado
Hit the Deck

Bally
Fireball
Captaincies Fantastic and the Brown Dirt Cowboy
Four Million BC
Nip It
Atlantis
Hi Deal

Williams
8 Ball
Space Mission
Triple Strike
Spin Out
Grand Prix

#377 5 years ago

Stern "24" in Winston Salem NC

#378 5 years ago

Commenting so I can find the thread again.

#379 5 years ago

I'm looking for a very nice TAF

#380 5 years ago

CFTBL and RS in Asheville, NC. Bar owners divorcing and selling out.

I looked at them this weekend. The RS has a little too much playfield wear for me and the CFTBL is too much of a project but cosmetically better.

I know she is really motivated to sell and did not hesitate when I offered less on the phone before even seeing the pins.

So if anyone is interested and wants my assessment, especially of the CFTBL because I spent the most time looking at that one, send me a PM and I’ll be happy to speak to you by phone.

asheville.craigslist.org link

#381 5 years ago
Quoted from Jenk540i:

CFTBL and RS in Asheville, NC. Bar owners divorcing and selling out.
I looked at them this weekend. The RS has a little too much playfield wear for me and the CFTBL is too much of a project but cosmetically better.
I know she is really motivated to sell and did not hesitate when I offered less on the phone before even seeing the pins.
So if anyone is interested and wants my assessment, especially of the CFTBL because I spent the most time looking at that one, send me a PM and I’ll be happy to speak to you by phone.
asheville.craigslist.org link

I was interest in the CFTBL , but it being in a local pub makes me think it isn't in the best condition.

#382 5 years ago

Looking for arcade games and sit down driving games in VA/NC. I’d really like a basketball or football arcade unit. If you know of any, let me know. I’d pay cash or may be willing to trade a fish tales or Shadow pin. I live right on va/nc line 45mins from Greensboro

#383 5 years ago
Quoted from edward472:

I was interest in the CFTBL , but it being in a local pub makes me think it isn't in the best condition.

Cosmetically playfield is much better than I expected, cabinet pretty good. Filthy. Lots of switch’s out, some lights. Like I said if you want to discuss it send me a PM. But definitely somewhat of a project.

#384 5 years ago
Quoted from Jenk540i:

Cosmetically playfield is much better than I expected, cabinet pretty good. Filthy. Lots of switch’s out, some lights. Like I said if you want to discuss it send me a PM. But definitely somewhat of a project.

Last CFTBL I restored had cats living in it....true story. I paid $1600 for it. If it's close to that, PM me

#385 5 years ago

Looking for an Auto / racing themed pin to donate to a local club. My budget would be $1500 to $1800 for something like a HS, Checkpoint, Mario Andretti or Victory. Upto $2500 for a HSII, Indy 500, Corvette, etc. Of course at that price range, non working and projects are ok.

#386 5 years ago
Quoted from BleacherBum:

I am wanting to add a working “non-project” EM pin to my small line up. I just am starting on a major Bally Space Time project. Given all the work that the Space Time requires, this project will keep me busy for a long time. So in the mean time, I would like to have a working EM to compliment my Gottlieb and Data East 90s SS pins.
The pin needs to be nearly completely functional, but could have a few issues (nothing major). Does anyone have an EM pin they would sale or know of one that is available? I have been looking on Craigslist and Letgo. I have not found a solid lead.
Below, is a list of pins that I have complied from feedback on Pinside and IPDB. I am open to other pins, but would prefer one from this list if possible. I would prefer to purchase and pick up in person rather than shipping. I realize this will restrict my prospective shopping area. I live in the NC 27806 area code and would prefer a one to two day trip.
Thanks,
Phil
Gottleib
Lawman
Target Pool
Abra Ca Dabra
Quick Draw
Jacks Open
Sure Shot
Grand Slam
Lucky Hand
Drop A Card
Big Shot
Centigrade
El Dorado
Hit the Deck
Bally
Fireball
Captaincies Fantastic and the Brown Dirt Cowboy
Four Million BC
Nip It
Atlantis
Hi Deal
Williams
8 Ball
Space Mission
Triple Strike
Spin Out
Grand Prix

I have a 95% working Space Mission...everything but the knocker and missing plumb bob. Cabinet has been re sprayed and looks nice. Minor flaking on BG and some minor wear on PF. Not sure I'm ready to sell it, but money talks. Or a trade towards something in my above post.

#387 5 years ago

Thanks robermee, PM sent.

Phil

#388 5 years ago

Anyone have a Game if thrones pro or Williams Diner?

4 months later
#389 4 years ago

Anything for sale in NC? If anyone wants a medieval madness, I'm looking to trade mine for jjp potc + cash

3 weeks later
#390 4 years ago

Looking for a game to rotate into my small collection. Hit me up if you've got something coming up on the chopping block.

#391 4 years ago

I got an huo deadpool Pro with shaker listed in market place.

2 months later
#392 4 years ago

Anybody have anything interesting ro trade....will ha e some games coming up soon.

#393 4 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

Anybody have anything interesting ro trade....will ha e some games coming up soon.

I’ve got a Munsters pro I may trade soon- don’t know if you’re interested

#394 4 years ago
Quoted from Coz:

I’ve got a Munsters pro I may trade soon- don’t know if you’re interested

Thanks but probably not. The only Munsters I've thought about is the b&w premium.

#395 4 years ago

Iron maiden pro I am thinking of moving. Possibly a Attack from Mars remake classic. Ghostbusters maybe after I play the new code a bit.

#396 4 years ago

Very nice, like new multicade with 25 inch crt monitor for sale/trade. $1250. Will trade towards a pin

#397 4 years ago

My low-plays HUO Iron Maiden Premium is for sale https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/83514

#398 4 years ago

Dang....I just bought something else or I would have been interested for sure. Too bad no trades. GLWS!

Edit: And I have your wishlist Getaway too

2 weeks later
#400 4 years ago

My friend in Winston-Salem is looking for his first pinball machine. He is looking for an EM with a western theme. Please let me know if any are for sale in the W-S area and I will let him know.
Thank you,
Matt

There are 606 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 13.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-or-trade-in-nc/page/8 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.