download_(resized).jpg
x-files_11_(resized).jpg
x-files_10_(resized).jpeg
x-files_1_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
20130808_200541_(resized).jpg
20130808_200535_(resized).jpg
20130808_200529_(resized).jpg
There are 606 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 13.
#201 8 years ago

anyone with a white water, tz or funhouse near TN for sale?

#203 8 years ago

Pinbot for sale

see market place

#204 8 years ago
Quoted from bonanza:

Pinbot for sale
see market place

Pinbot or bride of pinbot? Don't see a pinbot ad

#205 8 years ago

as you wish
(speaking of which they should make a princess bride pinball machine)

yes bride of pinbot - drunk typing again - gotta stop doing that - The Ex keeps calling the cops .... JUST kidding!

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/30500

Quoted from robertmee:

Pinbot or bride of pinbot? Don't see a pinbot ad

#206 8 years ago
Quoted from bonanza:

as you wish
(speaking of which they should make a princess bride pinball machine)
yes bride of pinbot - drunk typing again - gotta stop doing that - The Ex keeps calling the cops .... JUST kidding!
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/30500

drunk before noon... hardcore

#207 8 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-huo-avatar-pro-stern-2010

Posted my avatar for sale, clean and modded out. Willing to travel a little on the right deal

#208 8 years ago

Im looking for TFTC and Family Guy.

#209 8 years ago

walking dead pro posted on the market place raleigh

3 weeks later
#211 8 years ago

I'm on the hunt for a Getaway, anyone looking to sell in NC?

#212 8 years ago

Not pinball related but i'm looking for a Mortal Kombat original. Will trade a FT towards it.

#213 8 years ago

Two projects I'll never seem to get to.
Viza War Head to head pinball cocktail size. Got it as a complete project half working powered up and half of the flippers worked.
I took the boards out and installed some failed transistors....two years ago project stalled. Have not installed the boards but will if you'd like.
Ok letting it go at what I have in it $850

Captain Kid 1966 EM rifle game -x 2 I have one that plays 80% will come up and play just some of the targets will not register. Second game is a donor better back glass does not play missing gun. Two for special $750

Would trad both for a DMD game or good 80's game...no projects.

#214 8 years ago

mustang pro still up raleigh, 4100

#215 8 years ago
Quoted from Ckykedworld:

anyone with a white water, tz or funhouse near TN for sale?

Hey man. I saw a pristine white water on Asheville NC craigslist for I think around 4500, and includes a night at these peoples mansion bed and breakfast or something, so you don't have to do all the loading and traveling in one day. The machine was flawless.

#216 8 years ago
Quoted from Austinblair1:

Hey man. I saw a pristine white water on Asheville NC craigslist for I think around 4500, and includes a night at these peoples mansion bed and breakfast or something, so you don't have to do all the loading and traveling in one day. The machine was flawless.

That was Drew's....It's sold as of 2/24 according to his post on the bash

#217 8 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

That was Drew's....It's sold as of 2/24 according to his post on the bash

That pin looked un freaking real. Was awesome to see something like that just an hour and a half or so down the road from me. One day I'll have my money in check and have my own white water

#218 8 years ago

Bride of Pinbot sold
Monopolly still available $3495

#219 8 years ago

Just a shout out to anyone who hasn't heard in the NC area.

IFPA sanctioned tournament on March 12th at my house. 13 machines, FREE FOOD and lots of items to win at a silent auction.

Check out the FB page for further details...

https://www.facebook.com/events/900697233318024/

#220 8 years ago

rrwoz 8200 raleigh

mustang 4100 (pro)

both were nib less than 6 months ago

#221 8 years ago

Looking at a tz in Georgia. Have s beautiful TWD LE. Here in md. $7250 with mods. or trying to trade toward the tz. Anyone intersted or heading north or south soon let me know.

#222 8 years ago
Quoted from HOOKED:

Two projects I'll never seem to get to.
Viza War Head to head pinball cocktail size. Got it as a complete project half working powered up and half of the flippers worked.
I took the boards out and installed some failed transistors....two years ago project stalled. Have not installed the boards but will if you'd like.
Ok letting it go at what I have in it $850
Captain Kid 1966 EM rifle game -x 2 I have one that plays 80% will come up and play just some of the targets will not register. Second game is a donor better back glass does not play missing gun. Two for special $750
Would trad both for a DMD game or good 80's game...no projects.

War still here Kids both gone to a new home in NC.

#224 8 years ago

Still have a totally loaded HUO TSPP in the Raleigh area...

TWD or GOT or WH20 considered for trades....

#225 8 years ago

MET pro for sale - $4900 OBO.

Low play 1-owner HUO. 2014 incandescent model converted to Comet non-ghosting LEDs. Cleaned & waxed regularly, recently shopped with Titan rubber rings. Pinbits plastic protector set, mantis-style mystery hole protector, service rails, snake fangs & tongue decal. Chrome shooter rod.

#226 8 years ago

Thinking of selling my pimped out Tron Pro. Doesn't get the play it deserves estimated 250-300 plays.
Smoke free home lots of TLC.
Some pictures taken before pinblades added. I can get you shots of whatever you like.
2nd run purchased nib and added:
3D translite.
Eli's Ramp light kit.
Pinblades.
Custom blue armor with Tron Legacy cutouts that I backlit with EL panel.
LE style apron that I made interactive.
Arcade mod I made a one off.
Castor mod
Gem & Clu figure
Chrome pops
Lit recognizer
Cycle mod
Clu ship mod.
Added flasher for Quorra
Flasher domes changed to orange from yellow.
LEDs
Speaker upgraded
Pinbits plastics.
Asking $7950 will ship at my rates. (Normally 250 door to door...West coast higher...much higher).

Tron_El_back_light_project_007_(resized).JPGTron_El_back_light_project_007_(resized).JPGChrome_all_three_lit_2_(resized).JPGChrome_all_three_lit_2_(resized).JPGwork_stuff_002_(resized).jpgwork_stuff_002_(resized).jpgpinballdecals_tron_cycles_002_(resized).JPGpinballdecals_tron_cycles_002_(resized).JPGpinballdecals_tron_cycles_004_(resized).JPGpinballdecals_tron_cycles_004_(resized).JPGTROn_Mods_ebay_stuff_1-23_002_(resized).JPGTROn_Mods_ebay_stuff_1-23_002_(resized).JPGTROn_Mods_ebay_stuff_1-23_005_(resized).JPGTROn_Mods_ebay_stuff_1-23_005_(resized).JPGTROn_Mods_ebay_stuff_1-23_004_(resized).JPGTROn_Mods_ebay_stuff_1-23_004_(resized).JPG

Added over 8 years ago: Sold pending payment.

1 week later
#228 8 years ago

1947 United Mexico $325
Black Knight 2000 $2100

Please contribute to the Ghostbusters fund. Prices are firm because haggling sucks, but we can add $300 to each and we can negotiate down from there if you'd like to do the dance. Pics: http://imgur.com/a/jJXAm

pasted_image_(resized).pngpasted_image_(resized).png

1 month later
#229 7 years ago

Nice player's Funhouse $3400
Really nice Fish Tales $3300 Sale pending
Wilmington, NC

P1010048_(resized).JPGP1010048_(resized).JPG
P1010044_(resized).JPGP1010044_(resized).JPG
P1010096_(resized).JPGP1010096_(resized).JPG
P1010068_(resized).JPGP1010068_(resized).JPG

#230 7 years ago

Hi, all. This is a preliminary announcement that I will follow up later in more detail with anyone who is interested. I learned recently that we are moving from Durham, NC, to Texas. The area we'll be moving into is exceptionally expensive, and the houses have no basements, so we're going to have to downsize significantly. I am guessing that our 17 pin collection will have to be reduced to 10-12. I will first offer these at our actual cost. If no one wants them within a few weeks, I'll reduce prices incrementally until I sell enough pins for the move. At this point, the pins I am considering selling are a Williams Gusher, Williams Jig Saw, Gottlieb Harbor Lites, Gottlieb Surf Champ, Williams Cyclone, Williams Twilight Zone, Zaccaria Time Machine, and Data East Jurassic Park. All of these are in very good to excellent shape, as anyone in the area who has seen our collection can attest. I should say that I did pay up for each of these pins, so there are no great bargains to be had. I like pins in fine shape, and that was what I was willing to pay for. Like anyone else, I'd prefer to minimize my losses, if possible. On the other hand, I have no intention of making any money on these deals. I greatly prefer to sell to persons who can come to our house, see and play the machines for themselves. That's why I am mentioning this here first and not yet advertising on Pinside. I'll answer serious inquiries as I have time, but please understand that my life has been turned upside down, and I am working very long hours to try to prepare for this move. Also, I will be out of town May 2nd-6th. So, please be patient as I try to sort all of this out. Thanks!

#231 7 years ago

You'll make a lot of folks happy Craig! I PM'd you about a few.

#232 7 years ago

Thanks. It is frustrating to spend so much time and money building up the collection only to have to sell off a third of it in a hurry. Most of the pins listed I've had for less than a year. In fact, most of them have barely been played because of shoulder and arm surgery I had back in December. Still, you have to do what you have to do.

Why don't they have basements in Texas?! We have been spoiled by having a 1,500 sq. ft. basement here in NC. Always seemed like I could cram in one more pin.

#233 7 years ago
Quoted from Craig:

Hi, all. This is a preliminary announcement that I will follow up later in more detail with anyone who is interested. I learned recently that we are moving from Durham, NC, to Texas.

I feel your pain. I sold 12 pins down to 1 when my daughters were born....

Anyways, if you decide to sell the whitewater, let me know.

#234 7 years ago

Junkyard, Revenge from Mars, Bally 8 ball. New in box Ruby Red Wizard of Oz, maybe a very nice modded ACDC premium. Email me for pics. Pins located just above Boone NC or near Bristol TN a few more could go too.

Thanks
Buddy

#235 7 years ago

I just sold the TZ to a local Pinsider. (Specifically, I have a nonrefundable deposit, and I believe he'll pick up the pin tomorrow.)

Cyclone looks like it might have a buyer. I'm awaiting final word.

I'll still need to sell 3-5 more pins. The woodrails really are delightful (Harbor Lites in particular is a great period piece with terrific art). If you don't have one in your collection, you might consider it.

#236 7 years ago
Quoted from lowepg:

Anyways, if you decide to sell the whitewater, let me know

Thanks. That would be really tough! But never say never. We'll see what sells.

#237 7 years ago

Hate to hear you have to move Craig. Looks like your off to a good start selling.`

#238 7 years ago

Craig, did you see if Joe Miller (Owner of the Baxter) was interested in any of the woodrails? He's doing some kind of pinball museum project in Durham and is supposed to be buying my 1947 Mexico. You can leave your mark on Durham by leaving your games on location after you leave

#239 7 years ago

GLWS, hope this move is a great opportunity for you. Great seller , buy with confidence !

#240 7 years ago
Quoted from DefaultGen:

Craig, did you see if Joe Miller (Owner of the Baxter) was interested in any of the woodrails? He's doing some kind of pinball museum project in Durham and is supposed to be buying my 1947 Mexico.

That's a great tip. I had no idea. Do you by any chance know his contact info? If so, could you PM me? Thanks!

#241 7 years ago
Quoted from wolfy:

Hate to hear you have to move Craig. Looks like your off to a good start selling.`

Thanks. I wouldn't be at all surprised if we end up moving back here to retire. We love this area.

#242 7 years ago
Quoted from doughslingers:

Junkyard, Revenge from Mars, Bally 8 ball. New in box Ruby Red Wizard of Oz, maybe a very nice modded ACDC premium. Email me for pics. Pins located just above Boone NC or near Bristol TN a few more could go too.

I sent you a PM. I might be interested in the ACDC.

#243 7 years ago
Quoted from doughslingers:

Thanks
Buddy

Also sent a PM about the Junkyard.

1 week later
#244 7 years ago

Im thinking about parting ways with my Rollergames, b/c I want a different pin but don't really have room for more than one, anyone have a desire for it?

#245 7 years ago

Are there any fellow audiophiles in the Triangle area? Due to the move, I think I'll also part with my collection of audio magazines going back to the 1980s (approx. 286 magazines in all). It's a treasure trove of audio info. I think there is real value to these, so I'd like to sell them as a group. Please send me a PM if you think you'd be interested. Thanks.

While I'm at it, does anyone still watch laserdiscs? I have 75 movies to unload, including about 25 kids' films (mostly Disney). Going cheap!

Still looking... I have at least two unopened subwoofers (Polk and Sony) that I don't particular want to haul to Texas.

#246 7 years ago

Looking for a TOM... ready to restore another one

#247 7 years ago

I have a nice Taxi plays good has playfield wear. Gonna sell reasonable for 1600. New shooter assembly. Very nice clean body on the pinball. Display takes a few minutes to warmup but otherwise is great and looks bright after a couple of minutes being on. It's a not a Lola version which makes most collectors happy. Home all weekend for easy pickup. Email me for more pics or I can bring to the auction in Winston-Salem NC if paid in advance for no extra fee.

Thanks for looking Buddy

received_1043642582368701_(resized).jpegreceived_1043642582368701_(resized).jpeg

received_1043642565702036_(resized).jpegreceived_1043642565702036_(resized).jpeg

received_1043642542368705_(resized).jpegreceived_1043642542368705_(resized).jpeg

received_1043642309035395_(resized).jpegreceived_1043642309035395_(resized).jpeg

#248 7 years ago
Quoted from Austinblair1:

That pin looked un freaking real. Was awesome to see something like that just an hour and a half or so down the road from me. One day I'll have my money in check and have my own white water

I have an even better Whitewater about an hour and 15 minutes away from you in Norton Va 24273. I paid Taylor in Va for a nice restore and added colordmd. I would need 6k for mine to leave as the parts and labor to repair this pin are tough. If you are traveling thru I have it set up in my personal collection just call 2766797779 or PM me for details.

#249 7 years ago
Quoted from Triggerfish:

Also sent a PM about the Junkyard.

Need to sell the new in box Ruby Red Wizard of Oz and Metallica Monsters premium still factory fresh sealed never opened from recent runs. This Ruby Red included the 100 manual and Invisiglass. Call me ready to move and sell. Need money for Sumer locations.

#250 7 years ago

Hi, all. I've now sold six pins in anticipation of moving. I think that's about all I can tolerate getting rid of. I do have a few subs, however, that I don't think I'll use now that I've cut my collection down. Thanks to all who expressed an interest in the pins.

Oh, and does anybody need a used Whitewater ramp and plastic mountains set? Nothing great, but it could be a cheap solution, if you're looking for one. I've got lots of other parts, but I am not sure I'll get time to list them.

There are 606 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 13.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-or-trade-in-nc/page/5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.