download_(resized).jpg
x-files_11_(resized).jpg
x-files_10_(resized).jpeg
x-files_1_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
20130808_200541_(resized).jpg
20130808_200535_(resized).jpg
20130808_200529_(resized).jpg

There are 605 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 13.
#151 8 years ago

WWF Royal Rumble 2400.00 Possible Trade

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/26356

#152 8 years ago

Looking for a shadow

#153 8 years ago

Nice Flip Flop in Charlotte $600.00 trades considered

#154 8 years ago

Going to put twdle up, ready for something different. $7k in Raleigh

#155 8 years ago

I have a Jurassic Park FS/FT in Wilmington, $2500 OBO. Would love to trade for a Fish Tales.

#156 8 years ago

Completely restored Fish Tales. $4700. IM for details and Pics.

#157 8 years ago
Quoted from bdaley6509:

Completely restored Fish Tales. $4700. IM for details and Pics.

Played a few games on this.... great pin and in more than excellent condition

#158 8 years ago

JasonP's WWF was sold this weekend but it was kept in the local family around the Charlotte area

1 week later
#159 8 years ago

I have a Bally Speakeasy in Wilmington, $800 OBO. Can bring to W-S auction on 11/21.

#160 8 years ago

I am going to be listing my Firepower sometime next week

Picts: https://copy.com/EPZ4RRDI8LAnTroB

#161 8 years ago
Quoted from Dante:

I am going to be listing my Firepower sometime next week
Picts: https://copy.com/EPZ4RRDI8LAnTroB

PM sent

#162 8 years ago

Bad Cats in marketplace for sale or trade....meow meow meow meow.

IMG_20150926_154945293.jpgIMG_20150926_154945293.jpg

IMG_20150926_162044545.jpgIMG_20150926_162044545.jpg

#163 8 years ago

I have a DESW, X-Men LE Wolverine and Avengers LE blue for sell/ trade. Would only consider trading for a Family Guy, AC/DC premium/ LE or Kiss premium/ LE

#164 8 years ago
Quoted from theGiven:

Bad Cats in marketplace for sale or trade....meow meow meow meow.

IMG_20150926_154945293.jpg IMG_20150926_162044545.jpg

Bad Cats is sold. Still looking to add RBION. Take my money!

#165 8 years ago

Selling my restored Fish Tales ($4500) and nice Demolition Man ($2300) in south Charlotte area. Can ship.

#166 8 years ago
Quoted from bdaley6509:

Selling my restored Fish Tales ($4500) and nice Demolition Man ($2300) in south Charlotte area. Can ship.

played both... excellent conditioned pins... especially the FT

#167 8 years ago

I have a nice Jungle Queen EM for sale. Playfield is really nice and was cleared by previous owner. Backglass is about a 7/10, has a few chips and some red fading (see pics), but is still in good shape. Cabinet has all artwork, but does have typical dings and scratches for a pin its age. Everything scores as it should and the game plays great. The reels need to be cleaned as they do struggle to turn over a bit during reset, but eventually make it there fine. Have new drop targets and they will come with the sell. Located just north of Greensboro, NC. Asking $700. PM with interest and I will send pics. Thanks.

Jungle Queen.JPGJungle Queen.JPG

#168 8 years ago

FT is sold.

#169 8 years ago

Avengers LE blue $5500, Xmen LE Wolverine $5800, DESW $3500

Only selling two of the above. I would also consider trading two of mine for one of yours. I must slim the lineup

#170 8 years ago

I am looking to change up my line up. I currently have an IMVE, WH20, TS and BSD. I Would prefer a one or two pin trade + or - cash towards ACDC premium, TWD premium or possibly a MET pro.

#171 8 years ago

X-Men no longer for sale... Avengers and DESW still available for purchase / trade... would like kiss, acdc, family guy, mmr, wwele

#172 8 years ago

Avengers has been sold, deposit received.... DESW still available $3500

#174 8 years ago

New out of box Ruby Red Woz. All potential new in box problems are corrected and dialed in. Comes with new 100 manual or let's say book and Invisiglass. It has less than 400 showroom plays and most of them were not finished. Fantastic price if 8800 for being out if the box. I will deliver anywhere in the state for 250 more with in person set up so 9050 total. I also have new in box for 9500 which is the current new price from JJP. Authorized factory distributor see www.jerseyjackpinball.com and under distributors I am Mountain Entertainment. I have been in the coin op business full time since 1988.

Thanks Buddy

Here is a few more pins for sale.

Ready for immediate pickup or delivery
Kiss LE 8300 less than 50 plays just can't get into it.
Kiss pro 4400 home use only

1 week later
#175 8 years ago

DESW sold.... no longer looking for kiss... bought GOT instead

#176 8 years ago
Quoted from J_Striker:

DESW sold.... no longer looking for kiss... bought GOT instead

WOW Johnathan. Nice move. When you get tired of it make sure you let me know!

#177 8 years ago

GOT will be my very first NIB and I am scared haha... hopefully its a keeper for me

#178 8 years ago

Hey NC friends. As I've mentioned on Bash... I've got my Doctor Who for sale in the Atlanta area... Interested in a little road trip? Drop me a note.

http://www.aaarpinball.com/DW/Sale/sale.htm

... Altan

#179 8 years ago

I'm heading to Raleigh this weekend. I've got room for a pin to come home with me. Hard to tell on this thread what's still for sale. But shoot me a message if you're selling something in the Raleigh area.

#180 8 years ago
Quoted from mozach:

I'm heading to Raleigh this weekend. I've got room for a pin to come home with me. Hard to tell on this thread what's still for sale. But shoot me a message if you're selling something in the Raleigh area.

My plans for Charlotte changed, I will be home sunday if you still want twd

#181 8 years ago

I have a new in box Woz standard and I can add Invisiglass and the heavy manual for a great price. I can deliver it this week. I n hand and ready to deliver. We help set it up in your house 8500 just call 2768832073 or PM. Trades are welcome and I have made many with several great Pinsiders. Really pleased to get a Bally Transporter to the rescue. Neat pin as I have never played one.

2 weeks later
#182 8 years ago

anybody selling anything??? Thinking about letting my TSPP or Xmen LE go.....

#183 8 years ago

Men LE- $6100 shaker, iceman mod, cliffy

TSPP- $5000 duff beer mod, aliens mod, LEDs, siderails

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#185 8 years ago

Beautiful Maverick. Shopped, mostly LED and new rubber, new drops, crisp DMD, plays 100%, nearly perfect cab and playfield. Probably nicest maverick I've ever seen. Looking for $2k - thanks!

1 week later
#186 8 years ago

ebay.com link: itm

AWESOME conditioned EM in Mint Hill, NC. If you are into EMs this looks like a nice one to own

#188 8 years ago
Quoted from J_Striker:

ebay.com link
AWESOME conditioned EM in Mint Hill, NC. If you are into EMs this looks like a nice one to own

This listing was ended by the seller because the item was lost or broken.

#190 8 years ago

Woz standard new in box with Invisiglass. Last one on hand and change over time Hobbit production means very few remain new in box. Recent and final run for a few years. Hobbit and Pats Pin are next.

#191 8 years ago

I love trades and we can bring this new in box pin and deliver in person and help set up as we haul one or two of your older pins away that you are tired up. Full warranty from a distributor. Call me 2768832073
Thanks
Buddy

#192 8 years ago

WOZ rr still available - 2 for 1 deals considered first. has 224 plays. print manual signed by jack and of course invisi glass also has 9-10 months of warranty left and YES it is transferable. Bought this NIB with a build date of late 2015 so no board issues. This video is the day i took it out of the box which is 3 months ago

Also considering a trade of Mustang pro (also bought nib) open to trade offers on this one. --(no video of this but less than 5 months from NIB with mirror blades and shaker

Also i have a tricked out TWD pro i am thinking of letting go to get a TWDLE.

(the rails were powder coated to closely match the lettering of TWD and then hand painted by me so this job is 1 of a kind) Barn mod ordered as well from Hookedonpinball (if he ever acknowledges me lol

#193 8 years ago

Thanks Jonathan for looking out for me. I didn't click the link but i took one down and reposted with no discussion thread. Having a discussion thread on pinside is just too much pressure for the mental midgets there. :/

#194 8 years ago

Thanks Jonathan for looking out for me. I didn't click the link but i took one down and reposted with no discussion thread. Having a discussion thread on pinside is just too much pressure for the mental midgets there. :/

#195 8 years ago

Mint, loaded TSPP still for sale in Raleigh area.... Bankers machine.... pretty one-of-a-kind

#196 8 years ago
Quoted from lowepg:

Mint, loaded TSPP still for sale in Raleigh area.... Bankers machine.... pretty one-of-a-kind

trades? pm me price

#197 8 years ago

anyone in NC selling a TZ

#198 8 years ago

Only trades I'd be interested in would involve:
TWD
or
GoT

#199 8 years ago

Got a couple emails.... heres the details on the game:

I bought it from fellow insider Banker. I'll share with you his expert description of the game:

HUO,
speaker kit,
Duff mod,
Cointaker LEDs,
mirror blades.
Less than 1500 plays, 2007 build date.
2015 book for average $4,850, based on condition and mods , I should ask $5,600.
Thanks, Jim.

Now, after receiving I added:
PMD video mod (Itchy & scratch cartoon tv)
Cliffy protections throughout
ColorDMD

So, its truly the ultimate TSPP!

I paid $5300 to Banker and added the ads listed.... I can remove the ColorDMD (it IS awesome though), but Id include the other mods at about half what I paid for them (too time consuming to remove them), so call it another $100 if you don't want the colorDMD.

#200 8 years ago

It is likely the Best TSPP anywhere! Someone should act quickly and buy .

There are 605 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 13.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-or-trade-in-nc/page/4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.